PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Rumor: Nuggets reject Blake Griffin trade

djohn2oo8
02-15-2016, 02:01 PM
According to Chris "Sources" Broussard himself, the Clippers offered Griffin and Lance for Jokic, Barton, Gallo, and Faried, but the Nuggets turned them down.

djohn2oo8
02-15-2016, 02:02 PM
http://www.clipsnation.com/2016/2/15/11002760/sources-nuggets-turned-down-griffin-lance-for-jokic-barton-gallo-trade-doc-cp3-paul-jordan

LkrFan
02-15-2016, 02:09 PM
Clipper Nation and Doc will deny this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :lmao

InTheCrust
02-15-2016, 02:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/O5EprVj.jpg

DMC
02-15-2016, 04:44 PM
They'd change their minds a the midnight hour per Clipper ways.

No one should do business with them, they are tainted goods.

Mal
02-15-2016, 05:53 PM
:lmao that offer was a joke for Nuggets. All their future and current assest for Griffin and fucking Lance

Chris
02-15-2016, 05:59 PM
Someone here mentioned once he lost his athleticism and the injuries started piling up that it would go downhill since he never learned a post game.

TheGreatYacht
02-15-2016, 06:04 PM
Someone here mentioned once he lost his athleticism and the injuries started piling up that it would go downhill since he never learned a post game.
He has one of the best post games in the NBA and can dribble like a guard.

I mean, he averaged a triple double on Shitter

TheGreatYacht
02-15-2016, 06:17 PM
Nuggets are retarded. Faried is a career 11&10 guy, Gallo can't stay healthy, Jokic will be good, and Barton is nice but isn't he a free agent next year?

I would've pulled the trigger easily for a Top 10 player. Go into free agency with tons of cap and throw it at Durant and Dwight/Whiteside.

For now:
Nurkić
Griffin
Chandler
Harris
Mudiay

Clipper Nation
02-15-2016, 07:53 PM
Doc is a fucking idiot. What else is new? We have a fat $107 million loser hanging around our necks like an albatross, but Blake's the problem. :rolleyes

Also have to love Doc trying to dump Lance when he hasn't even been a problem this year. He's just been put in Doc's doghouse for the high crimes of being young, having any basketball talent at all and not being a blood relative of Doc Rivers.

As long as this franchise continues to allow itself to be hijacked by this egomaniac and the choke-artist point guard who made us hire him, we're going nowhere fast.

daslicer
02-15-2016, 08:07 PM
Blake has atleast 3-5 more years of playing at high level before his athleticism goes away. The Clippers should just hold on to him these next 3 years and see how far they can go. You don't trade a top 10 player in their prime.

whitemamba
02-15-2016, 08:09 PM
Doc is a fucking idiot. What else is new? We have a fat $107 million loser hanging around our necks like an albatross, but Blake's the problem. :rolleyes

Also have to love Doc trying to dump Lance when he hasn't even been a problem this year. He's just been put in Doc's doghouse for the high crimes of being young, having any basketball talent at all and not being a blood relative of Doc Rivers.

As long as this franchise continues to allow itself to be hijacked by this egomaniac and the choke-artist point guard who made us hire him, we're going nowhere fast.

lmfao, whiny bitch.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-15-2016, 08:22 PM
Would have been a good haul for the Clips but ah well.

~O~
02-15-2016, 08:42 PM

Damn. This sounds like me when I'm mad as fuck at the Magic.

gambit1990
02-15-2016, 08:47 PM
they should be moving deandre, not griffin.

spurraider21
02-15-2016, 08:53 PM
they should be moving deandre, not griffin.
i heard the mavs are interested

gambit1990
02-15-2016, 09:11 PM
i heard the mavs are interested
mavs should be willing to give up anyone not named dirk for cp3 & deandre.

spursistan
02-15-2016, 09:15 PM
I'm starting to believe that narrative that came out of Blake incident with the equipment manager..Bill Simmons mentioned this in his podcast that one version had it that guy was teasing him that Clippers were playing better with out him and it escalated from there..

Blake was probably the 3rd best player in last season playoffs but he's getting shopped 8 months later by his own team :wow..It certainly seems like he burned some vital bridges out there..

Mitch
02-15-2016, 09:22 PM
Rox fan hoping and praying Blake for Howard happens, probably :lol

LkrFan
02-15-2016, 09:48 PM

What's the Clipps' record without Blake this year? :downspin:

Splits
02-15-2016, 10:42 PM

Not as much as I'm hoping you ship Hibbert and a young piece for him.

Do it Mitch!

Mitch
02-15-2016, 10:52 PM
Not as much as I'm hoping you ship Hibbert and a young piece for him.

Do it Mitch!

:lol Would never live that down if it happened

baseline bum
02-15-2016, 10:54 PM

CROFL if you can hack Jordan and his backup.

Splits
02-15-2016, 10:56 PM
:lol Would never live that down if it happened

Bookmarked.

Although I think you are going to max Dwert this summer rather than giving up a piece. But gottdamn I can't wait for that to happen.

Mitch
02-16-2016, 12:07 AM
Bookmarked.

Although I think you are going to max Dwert this summer rather than giving up a piece. But gottdamn I can't wait for that to happen.

Lol, bookmark? If it happens, it happens.

buttsR4rebounding
02-16-2016, 01:01 AM
At least they will have someone to sub in when the opponent goes to the Hack-a-Jordan.

Kawhitstorm
02-16-2016, 01:23 AM
Nuggets are retarded. Faried is a career 11&10 guy, Gallo can't stay healthy, Jokic will be good, and Barton is nice but isn't he a free agent next year?

I would've pulled the trigger easily for a Top 10 player. Go into free agency with tons of cap and throw it at Durant and Dwight/Whiteside.

For now:
Nurkić
Griffin
Chandler
Harris
Mudiay

The issue was Jokic being part of the deal b/c dude can ball & is better than Nurkic (who blewout his knee). Otherwise, Faried is overpaid, Gallo has knee issues & Barton is Corey Brewer 2.0. If they swapped Hickson or even Nurkic for Jokic then the Nuggets would have pulled the trigger.

Besides, trading for Faried doesn't make sense for the Clippers because he can't play with DeAndre unless they want to pay him to be a backup.:lol

BG_Spurs_Fan
02-16-2016, 02:14 AM
Nuggets are idiots if they really turned this offer down.

Keep piling up that middling talent en route to late lottery picks forever.

DeRozan m8
02-16-2016, 05:00 AM
Clipper fans > Laker fans

Spurs9
02-16-2016, 08:28 AM
Thought Griffin was not up for trade? :lol

djohn2oo8
02-16-2016, 08:44 AM
Thought Griffin was not up for trade? :lol

You know Doc is a liar.

Thread
02-16-2016, 10:54 AM
He ain't up for trade. It's all a ruse as an accommodation to the Media, rouse the rabble, instigate talks of treason, encourage dogs & cats to take up residence together, like when that meteor was gonna hit the earth in "Armageddon."

100%duncan
02-16-2016, 11:40 AM
I'd do that if I were teh nuggets