PDA

View Full Version : Just Finished Watching Donald Trump Press Conference - Why Is He Orange? LMAO

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 03:31 PM
:lol WTF

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/CPhILBbUwAI4hMb_zpsyuxkdn1c.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/2015084012donald_zpsacxs0jjy.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/donald-trump-cnn_zpspg25lakc.jpg

ChumpDumper
02-15-2016, 03:44 PM
It's a spray.

People are seriously supporting a candidate for POTUS who has his skin spray painted orange.

Think about that.

Blake
02-15-2016, 03:48 PM
It's a spray.

People are seriously supporting a candidate for POTUS who has his skin spray painted orange.

Think about that.

It's blown me away from day 1.

Sidebar: OP is white

ChumpDumper
02-15-2016, 03:50 PM
I thought Biden's plugs were funny, too. Now we got all that stuff going on over the orange spray. His maintenance bill probably makes John Edwards' look like a Supercuts visit.

TeyshaBlue
02-15-2016, 03:51 PM
:lol

Splits
02-15-2016, 03:54 PM
You're just now noticing this?

tlongII
02-15-2016, 05:08 PM
It's a spray.

Think about that.

So what? As if that has anything to do with his electability. I would without a doubt vote for Trump rather than Hillary.

My preferences would be the following:

1. Trump
2. Sanders
3. Hillary
4. Any of the other republican idiots

DMX7
02-15-2016, 05:09 PM
Making fun of people for their looks is petty and hella lame.

DMX7
02-15-2016, 05:09 PM
So what? As if that has anything to do with his electability. I would without a doubt vote for Trump rather than Hillary.

1. Trump
2. Sanders
3. Hillary

Co-signed!!!

Splits
02-15-2016, 05:31 PM

What's so funny to me is they had 8 years to develop their bench, shape the perfect candidate, and this is what they came up with :lol

SnakeBoy
02-15-2016, 05:32 PM

1. Trump
2. Sanders
3. Hillary

Can you elaborate on your thought process here. I've heard some voter interviews with people who say they want either Trump or Sanders which doesn't make one bit of sense to me.

Splits
02-15-2016, 05:34 PM
Can you elaborate on your thought process here. I've heard some voter interviews with people who say they want either Trump or Sanders which doesn't make one bit of sense to me.

Seriously? I can't speak for tscholng but this has been over-reported by every news outlet: rejection of corporate money to fund their campaigns.

DarrinS
02-15-2016, 05:37 PM
He's a fucking cartoon character

DMX7
02-15-2016, 05:42 PM

That's the brilliance of Trump. He has been on so many sides of the issues that you just kind of project your hopes and dreams of the perfect candidate on him, and then you just hope he's kidding when he say something deplorable or that you otherwise disagree with.

Plus, he has been willing to tell the republicans how stupid the war in Iraq is and that GWB did not "keep us safe".

Pelicans78
02-15-2016, 05:47 PM
What's so funny to me is they had 8 years to develop their bench, shape the perfect candidate, and this is what they came up with :lol

I agree. But that party is fractured big time. Neocons/Tea Party conservative/Populist movement. Crazy stuff. Its on its way to becoming the Whig Party.

SnakeBoy
02-15-2016, 05:48 PM
Seriously? I can't speak for tscholng but this has been over-reported by every news outlet: rejection of corporate money to fund their campaigns.

So you will vote for Trump or Sanders?

spurraider21
It's a spray.

Think about that.
i dont think the color of one's skin should matter

rmt
That's the brilliance of Trump. He has been on so many sides of the issues that you just kind of project your hopes and dreams of the perfect candidate on him, and then you just hope he's kidding when he say something deplorable or that you otherwise disagree with.

Plus, he has been willing to tell the republicans how stupid the war in Iraq is and that GWB did not "keep us safe".

He's willing to say things most won't - that's part of the attraction.

rmt
02-15-2016, 05:49 PM

LOL - even orange.

spurraider21
02-15-2016, 05:49 PM
http://groundsforappeal.ihookitup.com/files/2010/11/palin-mavrick2.gif

Splits
02-15-2016, 05:51 PM
So you will vote for Trump or Sanders?

I didn't say that was my reasoning, I said that's what is being reported. I would never vote for Trump under any circumstance.

spurraider21
02-15-2016, 05:52 PM
I didn't say that was my reasoning, I said that's what is being reported. I would never vote for Trump under any circumstance.
are you scared he's gna deport ur wife?

Splits
02-15-2016, 05:54 PM
are you scared he's gna deport ur wife?

:lol I don't think he's threatening to deport western european whites. We're leaving anyways.

rmt
02-15-2016, 05:55 PM

They can't stand the establishment on either side. I could never vote for Sanders - he's talking revolution and more redistribution. Hillary, for all her lying, dishonest, deceitful ways is more "incremental" and selfish - hopefully she'll just take the money, etc and not harm the country too much.

spurraider21
02-15-2016, 05:56 PM
:lol I don't think he's threatening to deport western european whites. We're leaving anyways.
oh so now u have a western european white wife? what happened to your bulimic dating spree?

SnakeBoy
02-15-2016, 05:56 PM

Then why are you answering the question. I didn't ask for what is being reported.

Splits
02-15-2016, 05:58 PM
oh so now u have a western european white wife? what happened to your bulimic dating spree?

NBA-forum Splits <> Spurs-forum Splits <> Political-forum Splits

spurraider21
02-15-2016, 05:59 PM
NBA-forum Splits <> Spurs-forum Splits <> Political-forum Splits
nba forum splits has some muslim in his family because of all the :cry blatt is zionist :cry whining

Splits
02-15-2016, 05:59 PM
Then why are you answering the question. I didn't ask for what is being reported.

Umm, yes you did. You said you'd "heard some voter interviews". Those occur in the media. The media then deduces why those voters feel that way and they report on it.

Splits
02-15-2016, 06:01 PM
nba forum splits has some muslim in his family because of all the :cry blatt is zionist :cry whining

Beliefs can span forums, personal details do not.

Zionism is racism. Fuck Zionism.

SnakeBoy
02-15-2016, 06:01 PM
They can't stand the establishment on either side. I could never vote for Sanders - he's talking revolution and more redistribution. Hillary, for all her lying, dishonest, deceitful ways is more "incremental" and selfish - hopefully she'll just take the money, etc and not harm the country too much.

I get that they are anti establishment, so am I. I wouldn't mind seeing a Trump/Sanders general just to scare the crap out of both sides but I could never vote for Sanders because he's the opposite of what I believe. I could see myself voting for Trump but I would have my fingers crossed and be thinking "I hope he doesn't fuck things up too bad" when I did it.

SnakeBoy
02-15-2016, 06:06 PM
Umm, yes you did. You said you'd "heard some voter interviews". Those occur in the media. The media then deduces why those voters feel that way and they report on it.

So you thought when I said I had heard voter interviews by the media that I didn't know what the media was saying...ok.

I asked tlong for his thought process, not what the media thinks he thinks.

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 06:08 PM
He's willing to say things most won't - that's part of the attraction.

:lol and people wonder why were 30th in the world in terms of education

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 06:09 PM

:lol because it doesn't make sense...millions of buffoons out there voting for court jesters

spurraider21
02-15-2016, 06:09 PM
Beliefs can span forums, personal details do not.

Zionism is racism. Fuck Zionism.
u also specifically mentioned having someone close to you who was muslim/affected by zionism

Splits
02-15-2016, 06:10 PM
So you thought when I said I had heard voter interviews by the media that I didn't know what the media was saying...ok.

That's exactly what you said.

I've heard some voter interviews with people who say they want either Trump or Sanders which doesn't make one bit of sense to me.

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 06:10 PM
I get that they are anti establishment, so am I. I wouldn't mind seeing a Trump/Sanders general just to scare the crap out of both sides but I could never vote for Sanders because he's the opposite of what I believe. I could see myself voting for Trump but I would have my fingers crossed and be thinking "I hope he doesn't fuck things up too bad" when I did it.

:lol ohh say it ain't so....:lmao you're part of the bufoonery crowd

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 06:12 PM
Making fun of people for their looks is petty and hella lame.

/fail opinion Trump ain't people .....

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 06:13 PM
He's a fucking cartoon character

I'm thinking a wilde beast from the Lion King :lol

SnakeBoy
02-15-2016, 06:14 PM
:lol ohh say it ain't so....:lmao you're part of the bufoonery crowd

Who are you for?

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 06:14 PM
Bottom line is if you vote for Trump or Cruz you're a loser and I think you know it

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 06:15 PM
Who are you for?

Shillary first
Tales from the Crypt Sanders 2nd
Kasich 3rd

SnakeBoy
02-15-2016, 06:16 PM
Bottom line is if you vote for Trump or Cruz you're a loser and I think you know it

Who are you for?

I'm not for any of the choices...they all suck. I will still vote though.

SnakeBoy
02-15-2016, 06:17 PM
Shillary first
Tales from the Crypt Sanders 2nd
Kasich 3rd

More of the same sounds good to you?

Kasich is the person I like best...has no shot though. And he's running a shitty campaign.

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 06:34 PM
More of the same sounds good to you?

Kasich is the person I like best...has no shot though. And he's running a shitty campaign.

Its about stability and steady growth for me...not a time for unattainable pie in the sky talking points....Bernie can't deliver and quite frankly I don't believe him....he's been in there longer than Hillary and then he comes around talking this shit...where was he all these years...what is his record compared to Hillary's....these people are fools believing this guy...yeah it sounds good but its not reality....at least not now...I'm glad he's running but I don't want to him to win....it could launch is back into another great depression...once we stabilize Obamas successes then maybe 4 -8 yes from now...the economy isn't ready for it yet

Splits
02-15-2016, 06:44 PM
u also specifically mentioned having someone close to you who was muslim/affected by zionism

My hatred of Zionism is based purely on human and civil rights.

tlongII
02-15-2016, 07:05 PM
I would vote for Trump or Sanders because I'm sick of the current political process. We need a shake up. I would favor Trump because I believe he is more fiscally conservative. I want to see a president that will work on our deficit.

Th'Pusher
02-15-2016, 07:32 PM
I would vote for Trump or Sanders because I'm sick of the current political process. We need a shake up. I would favor Trump because I believe he is more fiscally conservative. I want to see a president that will work on our deficit.
I hate to break it to you, but the tax cuts proposed by all of the republicans, including Trump, will increase the deficit/debt.

tlongII
02-15-2016, 07:38 PM
I hate to break it to you, but the tax cuts proposed by all of the republicans, including Trump, will increase the deficit/debt.

Nope. The way to decrease the debt is by reducing spending.

DMX7
02-15-2016, 07:39 PM
Nope. The way to decrease the debt is my reducing spending.

And by increasing revenues.

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2016, 07:48 PM

2020 is going to be a much more interesting vote IMO..

Anti-establishment is clearly the loudest message from potential voters(not just in America, too, been a theme throughout the world, recently), so far, but their only options are atrocious candidates:lol..I would imagine that future candidates will build off this, Americans will probably have more credible anti-establishment types in 2020, rather than the Trump show + a boring 75-year old man with absolutely no charisma..

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 07:49 PM

Its a dam shame your old as fuck and believe Trump is fiscally conservative....its ok America was built on ignorance...just look out for my next thread on Trump you guys have no idea what a train wreck he is...I Will show you :lol

Th'Pusher
02-15-2016, 07:49 PM
Ok. Detail the spending you'd cut to make up for the $9.5T Trump's proposed tax cuts would reduce revenues by.

apalisoc_9
02-15-2016, 07:51 PM
Hillary got this tbh. Only way Republicans or trump win is if Isis attacks before election. A big possibility but all ISIS attacks have been timely that benefited the republicans a lot. Wouldnt surprise me if it happens again pre election.

apalisoc_9
02-15-2016, 07:55 PM
America is in real danger though, Imo. Although much much less advanced but Arabia was stable just a few years ago even during Al-Qaeda times and now they are brewing in Arabia.

It wouldnt surprise me to see ISIS win bargaining rights in the next 10 years. For America's benefit, they should really focus on local security. Whoever has that as number 1 should be voted president imo

mingus
02-15-2016, 07:58 PM

Sanders, when you look at it isn't as much of a revolutionarie as he is for making things how they USED to be, when American middle-class was strong, and could afford the basic things that society demands or puts a premium on (ie college, healthcare) without putting yourself in debt for your whole life. Those demands are infinitely harder to meet now than they were then thanks to corporatism and its grip on politicians. His call for a higher minimum wage to standards where they USED (although admittedly, $15 is ridiculous/high, and should be $10 or so--but it's the fact that he's talking about this seriously which is the important thing), one example, is a reflection of that. I think generally, people have gotten so used to taking it up the ass for so long that they view his ideas as a revolutionary, when in many ways they're just anachronistic ideas. Same with "redistribution". Money was redistributed starting a long time ago and still happening up today--but most of it just went/goes to the extremely wealthy. The redistribution that Sanders is talking about is in response to an earlier one, which as mentioned before benefited only a select segment of society. Redistribute? Nah, he wants to re-redistribute.

Trump is talking about a lot of the same things but with different solutions. I disagree with the insensitive shit he's said, but I agree with him on the border, on businesses taking their jobs overseas and not having to pay for it at all while Americans get fucked, the corporate money coloring all of Washington, and our and the political motives that form the basis for our relationships with Saudi Arabia and other ME "allies" (when was the last time a presidential candidate put Saudi Arabian on blast like he has? Hell, most of them are bought off by them.)

The establishment on both sides hasn't done jack in forever to make things considerably different.

I'm a Trump or Sandere guy.

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 08:10 PM
I'm calling Trump Agent Orange

Pelicans78
02-15-2016, 08:11 PM
And by increasing revenues.

Yes, but that can be done by reducing taxes creating more jobs and more tax payers. Spending is the much bigger problem. But Trump will be a big spender. Everything he proposes will cost a ton of money. Plus he's not gonna be able to create enough jobs to make up the deficit.

Th'Pusher
02-15-2016, 08:19 PM
Yes, but that can be done by reducing taxes creating more jobs and more tax payers.

There is very little evidence to support this claim tbh.

Pelicans78
02-15-2016, 08:31 PM
There is very little evidence to support this claim tbh.

Not by itself. Spending has to be drastically reduced. It's a bigger problem than taxes.

Th'Pusher
02-15-2016, 08:41 PM
Not by itself. Spending has to be drastically reduced. It's a bigger problem than taxes.

So your claim is that cutting taxes combined with austerity is going to increase federal revenue?

ChumpDumper
02-15-2016, 08:41 PM

1. Trump
2. Sanders
3. Hillary
4. Any of the other republican idiotsYou make my point for me.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/CPhILBbUwAI4hMb_zpsyuxkdn1c.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/01/article-1040599-02242EB400000578-337_224x347.jpg

TeyshaBlue
02-15-2016, 08:46 PM
I'm calling Trump Agent Orange
:lmao

DMX7
02-15-2016, 08:58 PM
Yes, but that can be done by reducing taxes creating more jobs and more tax payers. Spending is the much bigger problem. But Trump will be a big spender. Everything he proposes will cost a ton of money. Plus he's not gonna be able to create enough jobs to make up the deficit.

reducing tax rates doesn't guarantee more jobs

rmt
02-15-2016, 09:06 PM
It's not just more jobs and more tax payers - that means less money going to welfare - less people collecting unemployment benefits, food stamps, etc. - a win-win. Jobs are the KEY. Don't replace any retired government worker. Get rid of Department of Education and return to the states and counties.

rmt
02-15-2016, 09:10 PM
reducing tax rates doesn't guarantee more jobs

Why did Burger King go to Canada? Why did Actavis go to Ireland? Why did Allergan take over Actavis? Why did Pfizer take over Allergan? Lower tax rates in Canada and Ireland.

rmt
02-15-2016, 09:12 PM
Lower the taxes, bring back the companies and jobs. Give a limited time period of lower tax for companies to bring back the trillions parked abroad and invest in jobs.

spurraider21
02-15-2016, 09:12 PM
2020 is going to be a much more interesting vote IMO..

Anti-establishment is clearly the loudest message from potential voters(not just in America, too, been a theme throughout the world, recently), so far, but their only options are atrocious candidates:lol..I would imagine that future candidates will build off this, Americans will probably have more credible anti-establishment types in 2020, rather than the Trump show + a boring 75-year old man with absolutely no charisma..
its nothing new, that was sarah palin's calling card too :lol... MAVRICK

boutons_deux
02-15-2016, 09:19 PM
its nothing new, that was sarah palin's calling card too :lol... MAVRICK

... but there was nothing in McLiar/pitbull bitch policies that were anti-establishment.

spurraider21
02-15-2016, 09:32 PM
... but there was nothing in McLiar/pitbull bitch policies that were anti-establishment.
are you ever capable of having a discussion without name calling?

:cry mcliar
:cry krazy kruz
:cry carlie
:cry repug

Th'Pusher
02-15-2016, 09:33 PM
Why did Burger King go to Canada? Why did Actavis go to Ireland? Why did Allergan take over Actavis? Why did Pfizer take over Allergan? Lower tax rates in Canada and Ireland.

Did any of these companies add jobs once they started enjoying their reduced tax rates?

rmt
02-15-2016, 09:36 PM
Did any of these companies add jobs once they started enjoying their reduced tax rates?

They're paying those taxes to Canada and Ireland instead of to the US.

Th'Pusher
02-15-2016, 09:44 PM

But isn't your argument that because they are paying lower taxes, they'll have more money to create jobs? Can you explain your argument?

DMX7
02-15-2016, 09:48 PM

Actually, Burger King has to pay taxes at US tax rates on all income it earns in the US.

rmt
02-15-2016, 09:52 PM
Actually, Burger King has to pay taxes at US tax rates on all income it earns in the US.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tax-burgerking-idUSKBN0JP0CI20141211

They pay less US taxes.

Th'Pusher
02-15-2016, 10:57 PM

Lower the taxes, bring back the companies and jobs. Give a limited time period of lower tax for companies to bring back the trillions parked abroad and invest in jobs.

But isn't your argument that because they are paying lower taxes, they'll have more money to create jobs? Can you explain your argument?

Are you unable to articulate your arguement?

Aztecfan03
02-16-2016, 12:17 AM

yeah Trump is pretty liberal, but hillary is still a bit further to the left.

Aztecfan03
02-16-2016, 12:19 AM
#Orangelivesmatter

Nbadan
02-16-2016, 01:35 AM
yeah Trump is pretty liberal, but hillary is still a bit further to the left.

Not much...in fact, Hillary could be a bigger war hawk than Trump...

Koolaid_Man
02-16-2016, 07:21 AM
#Orangelivesmatter

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-16-2016, 07:23 AM
I thought Biden's plugs were funny, too. Now we got all that stuff going on over the orange spray. His maintenance bill probably makes John Edwards' look like a Supercuts visit.

I never thought I'd make you laugh Chumpy....

Koolaid Man