PDA

View Full Version : Heat: So Why Didnt Jimmy Take His Girlfriend To Canada With All The Other Players....

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 04:39 PM
And their girlfriends / wives....

His whole team was there....all NBA royalty....including his closet buddies teammates and yet he chooses to sit home...while his so called girlfriend talks about why they both hate Valentine :lmao

This dude will go to great lengths not to be seen in public with a bitch :lol

DMC
02-15-2016, 04:43 PM
Tim didn't even go to Tony's wedding. They aren't buddies. Plus Tim is still a valid NBA player, no need to go watch NBA's version of Rudy get fellated by his coach.

Splits
02-15-2016, 04:47 PM
Tim didn't even go to Tony's wedding. They aren't buddies. Plus Tim is still a valid NBA player, no need to go watch NBA's version of Rudy get fellated by his coach.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 04:48 PM
Tim didn't even go to Tony's wedding.

Of course he didn't go..it wasn't a gay wedding

LkrFan
02-15-2016, 04:51 PM
Paul George was there, that's why. Ask Hibbert tbh :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 04:52 PM
Paul George was there, that's why. Ask Hibbert tbh :lol

Whats up with Paul George...did I miss something

LkrFan
02-15-2016, 04:55 PM
Whats up with Paul George...did I miss something

He fucked the shit outta Hibbert girl. That's why he went from Mutombo to Kwame overnight. :lol

Same thing happened to MVPAU in 2011 leading to a _irk rang :(

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 04:58 PM
He fucked the shit outta Hibbert girl. That's why he went from Mutombo to Kwame overnight. :lol

Same thing happened to MVPAU in 2011 leading to a _irk rang :(

I don't beleive in messing with your boys girl..that's bad Karma tbh..

But he would been doing Tammy a favor...cuz Tammy ain't touching that bitch fo sho

LkrFan
02-15-2016, 05:26 PM

But he would been doing Tammy a favor...cuz Tammy ain't touching that bitch fo sho

I'm sure she'd be RAW (Ready and Willing) either way! :lol

InRareForm
02-15-2016, 06:04 PM
What's Hibbert$ chick look like?

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 06:20 PM
She a butter face....

02-16-2016, 04:43 AM

I agree KAM, its probably why he broke his leg tbh. It's also the reason the Mailman was injured in the '04 finals.

DeRozan m8
02-16-2016, 04:47 AM
Rent.Free

Koolaid_Man
02-16-2016, 07:17 AM
I agree KAM, its probably why he broke his leg tbh. It's also the reason the Mailman was injured in the '04 finals.

There's a big difference between fantasizing and actually fucking....hence the difference in Mailman and Paul's injuries....

Brazil
02-16-2016, 09:11 AM
This forum is becoming shit tbh... there is no more any basketball talks... just a couple of lakers trolls creating threads about a man dick and his personnal life

those dumb fucks should be pinked asap before this shit hole of a forum become an annex of tmz

Thread
02-16-2016, 10:39 AM
This forum is becoming shit tbh... there is no more any basketball talks... just a couple of lakers trolls creating threads about a man dick and his personnal life

those dumb fucks should be pinked asap before this shit hole of a forum become an annex of tmz

We're gonna be devoid of a game for a week before it's over. Of course this was going to happen. Come Thursday, it'll be alright, come Thursday we'll be holding each other tight.

Brazil
02-16-2016, 12:32 PM
We're gonna be devoid of a game for a week before it's over. Of course this was going to happen. Come Thursday, it'll be alright, come Thursday we'll be holding each other tight.

I doubt it... the fact that bb is on or not does not change this never ending flow of teenager threads about Tim sexuality and his brainless girl twiter

This is the NBA forum not the NBA players TMZ forum

Koolaid_Man
02-16-2016, 12:37 PM
I doubt it... the fact that bb is on or not does not change this never ending flow of teenager threads about Tim sexuality and his brainless girl twiter

This is the NBA forum not the NBA players TMZ forum

STFU and go clean your sewage river before the Olympics :lol

02-16-2016, 12:44 PM
STFU and go clean your sewage river before the Olympics :lol

:lol

daslicer
02-16-2016, 03:05 PM
And their girlfriends / wives....

His whole team was there....all NBA royalty....including his closet buddies teammates and yet he chooses to sit home...while his so called girlfriend talks about why they both hate Valentine :lmao

This dude will go to great lengths not to be seen in public with a bitch :lol

I didn't know Kawhi and LMA constitutes as the whole entire spurs team. Also the weather was awful in Toronto who in their right minds would want to go to freezing -20 degree weather if they didn't have to.

Kawhitstorm
02-16-2016, 07:13 PM
Why do you insist on Jim sending you a dick pick?