PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: ESPN: Amin Isis Elhassan Declares Jim Deserves The Praise Kobe Is Given

Buddy Mignon
02-15-2016, 07:15 PM
What a fucking joke this clown is. Here you have an entire host of nerds on ESPN like this clown hating on Kobe due to him getting all this praise, while Jim was not even invited to the party. These niggas couldn't even wait until next week before they started to bitch and moan about Kobe's All-star going away party. If Jim should be praised in the same fashion then the fans and players would do so... but they don't. The truth is he doesn't deserve it. Why should someone praise a fruit cake that refuses to even buy his lady a box of chocolates for Lovers Day? Huh?

Fuck this sand nigga!!!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/E8_unKKWxC4/maxresdefault.jpg

Silver&Black
02-15-2016, 07:18 PM
This is officially a Naruto thread now...

https://38.media.tumblr.com/df3c9712893399a56ac2b1aa70f0923b/tumblr_inline_nqd7jskFAp1rd4jpa_500.gif

Buddy Mignon
02-15-2016, 07:19 PM
This is officially a Naruto thread now...

Lol... you mad?

SquawkinHawkBigCock
02-15-2016, 07:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nDUMS.jpg

chunticakes
02-15-2016, 07:27 PM
By gawd.

Silver&Black
02-15-2016, 07:34 PM
Lol... you mad?

Yeah. I'm mad that you still won't tell me why Naruto was only a Hokage for a week.

You've got 60,000+ posts about that gay cartoon and you still won't answer one question. You'll talk about basketball with them, but you won't talk about Naruto with us. WTF Narutoboi?

chunticakes
02-15-2016, 07:40 PM
They were selling your Naruto shit.

Thread
02-15-2016, 07:42 PM
Yeah. I'm mad that you still won't tell me why Naruto was only a Hokage for a week.

You've got 60,000+ posts about that gay cartoon and you still won't answer one question. You'll talk about basketball with them, but you won't talk about Naruto with us. WTF Narutoboi?

Only a fuck would chase down a fellow member and harangue him like this.

You fuck, you.

Silver&Black
02-15-2016, 07:43 PM
Only a fuck would chase down a fellow member and harangue him like this.

You fuck, you.

They were selling our shit.

Thread
02-15-2016, 07:43 PM

You're a fuck.

Silver&Black
02-15-2016, 07:44 PM
You're a fuck.

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 07:52 PM

And Timmy was selling his ass

Silver&Black
02-15-2016, 07:53 PM
And Timmy was selling his ass

Hope he got around 26 mill for it, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 08:11 PM
Hope he got around 26 mill for it, tbh.

27...don't for get the 1 million for the gym....and that's a lot of cum shots and dick sucking you sure its worth 27 million :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
02-15-2016, 08:15 PM
27...don't for get the 1 million for the gym....and that's a lot of cum shots and dick sucking you sure its worth 27 million :lol
I get paid to orally stimulate pussy... sheeyit, I could probably make 27 million squared before age 30 doing that

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 08:29 PM

sheeyit, I could probably make 27 million squared before age 30 doing that

:lmao handle your bizness dawg.....

illmatic
02-15-2016, 08:36 PM
What a fucking joke this clown is. Here you have an entire host of nerds on ESPN like this clown hating on Kobe due to him getting all this praise, while Jim was not even invited to the party. These niggas couldn't even wait until next week before they started to bitch and moan about Kobe's All-star going away party. If Jim should be praised in the same fashion then the fans and players would do so... but they don't. The truth is he doesn't deserve it. Why should someone praise a fruit cake that refuses to even buy his lady a box of chocolates for Lovers Day? Huh?

Fuck this sand nigga!!!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/E8_unKKWxC4/maxresdefault.jpg

You should talk. Stinky Paki fuck. Serious question, how many goats have you fucked? Naruto luvin' faggot.

MultiTroll
02-15-2016, 08:40 PM
They were selling your Naruto shit.
:lol :toast

MultiTroll
02-15-2016, 08:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nDUMS.jpg
SquawkinHawkBigCock

Thread
02-15-2016, 09:04 PM
You should talk. Stinky Paki fuck. Serious question, how many goats have you fucked? Naruto luvin' faggot.

You're a reasonable man, ill. How would you like a goon squad huntin' your shit up, finding it, and bringing it here to harass you?

benefactor
02-15-2016, 09:23 PM

I'm especially interested in the Six Paths Yang Power...which was given to Naruto by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki. What say you, Luva?

Thread
02-15-2016, 09:31 PM
I'm especially interested in the Six Paths Yang Power...which was given to Naruto by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki. What say you, Luva?

You're not a reasonable man, bene. Nonetheless stand the strain:::How would you like your goon squad huntin' your shit up, finding it, and bringing it here to harass you?

benefactor
02-15-2016, 09:43 PM
You're not a reasonable man, bene. Nonetheless stand the strain:::How would you like your goon squad huntin' your shit up, finding it, and bringing it here to harass you?
They can find what they want. I'm exactly who I say I am. My picture is right there for all at see and has been for years. You are too Dale...no matter how much you've sold out over the years you still don't wear any sort of false mask. Luva is nothing more than a well constructed con built by a socially awkward, cartoon obsessed weirdo who wishes he was black. Be true to yourself and you won't have to worry about someone digging.

In your words...Luva gives...but he cannot take.

Thread
02-15-2016, 09:53 PM
They can find what they want. I'm exactly who I say I am. My picture is right there for all at see and has been for years. You are too Dale...no matter how much you've sold out over the years you still don't wear any sort of false mask. Luva is nothing more than a well constructed con built by a socially awkward, cartoon obsessed weirdo who wishes he was black. Be true to yourself and you won't have to worry about someone digging.

In your words...Luva gives...but he cannot take.

Only a loser would hunt and lodge personal information about a fellow member, bene.

And why should he have to take it? What you're doing by dishing his personal information is wrong. And yet he does take it. That to me is brave. I'd a walked away along time ago if I were him. I should walk away now. That would be the right thing to do. But, I ain't got the guts. I'm a coward for refusing to do what is right.

You're mad because his "secrets" anger you. Or, are you mad because he doubled again in '09-'10 and unrelentingly dished it? And that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

benefactor
02-15-2016, 10:10 PM
Only a loser would hunt and lodge personal information about a fellow member, bene.

And why should he have to take it? What you're doing by dishing his personal information is wrong. And yet he does take it. That to me is brave. I'd a walked away along time ago if I were him. I should walk away now. That would be the right thing to do. But, I ain't got the guts. I'm a coward for refusing to do what is right.

You're mad because his "secrets" anger you. Or, are you mad because he doubled again in '09-'10 and unrelentingly dished it? And that was the straw that broke the camel's back.
No...only a loser would pretend to be someone else and repeatedly and unashamedly give in a way that was disingenuous.

He gave in that manner...and now he will take until the clock on this site expires.

That is all.

DMC
02-15-2016, 10:12 PM

Pipe down Gabby Hayes.

7koigiUq7GE

Buddy Mignon
02-15-2016, 10:17 PM

Straighten up soldier!

Buddy Mignon
02-15-2016, 10:21 PM
No...only a loser would pretend to be someone else and repeatedly and unashamedly give in a way that was disingenuous.

He gave in that manner...and now he will take until the clock on this site expires.

That is all.

I get I get it... it's your duty to pretend like you got me? Lol... what a lame ass if you think mono outed me... what a lame ass. I must truly hurt feelings on this site for you clowns to bump that fake ass thread continuously. You being the ring leader is no surprise, but the graveyard shift? You let them stick you with the graveyard shift? :lol

Buddy Mignon
02-15-2016, 10:23 PM
The fact remains... Jim will never receive the praise Kobe is getting. There will be no all-star weekend party because he can't make the all-star. There will be no tour from city to city because he takes off every other game. He'll fade into black just like Stockton, and Ray did... and you all will be left with me, Kool, and Thread.

illmatic
02-15-2016, 11:17 PM
You're a reasonable man, ill. How would you like a goon squad huntin' your shit up, finding it, and bringing it here to harass you?

You should hide your stuff better if you're gonna come here and be a troll (act like somebody you aren't). Know the rules or get outed.

Thread
02-15-2016, 11:19 PM
You should hide your stuff better if you're gonna come here and be a troll (act like somebody you aren't). Know the rules or get outed.

That's a bitter disappointment. I thought better of you, ill. I'm sadly mistaken.

illmatic
02-15-2016, 11:35 PM
That's a bitter disappointment. I thought better of you, ill. I'm sadly mistaken.

I knew you'd say this. Cub you know the rules, Vlad almost outed you, so did Double. It's a risk you take when you go to another message board to stir up shit.

DPG21920
02-15-2016, 11:56 PM

You have no right to speak on what's right or wrong. If this is a community with rules and courtesy then you don't condone welshing. You certainly don't use it as a trolling tool either.

Thread
02-16-2016, 12:55 AM
I knew you'd say this. Cub you know the rules, Vlad almost outed you, so did Double. It's a risk you take when you go to another message board to stir up shit.

They both did.

And this time they'll be no reconciliation. Don't come around me no more.

Koolaid_Man
02-16-2016, 02:13 AM
They both did.

And this time they'll be no reconciliation. Don't come around me no more.

Don't. you worry about a dam thang folk.....if you really need me let me know I will talk to Kori and LJ and have them banned real talk....let me know if you thats what you want....they seem to think I have no power.....:toast

I'm a tough African....

benefactor
02-16-2016, 07:25 AM
I get I get it... it's your duty to pretend like you got me? Lol... what a lame ass if you think mono outed me... what a lame ass. I must truly hurt feelings on this site for you clowns to bump that fake ass thread continuously. You being the ring leader is no surprise, but the graveyard shift? You let them stick you with the graveyard shift? :lol
https://media.giphy.com/media/r1wGrCEZ4zTeU/giphy.gif

Koolaid_Man
02-16-2016, 07:34 AM
Everyone sane person knows Luva aint a Nuruto freak....I think its cute of them..let them eat cake Luva...

Luva did a few key things over the years that proved to me he was black..
That proved he's a real nigga...posting a real cell phone pic of a fat black pussy he had just fucked..liking thicker black women.....saying he's a cooroner when it comes to singing..liking Luther Van Dross....talking about working out more after he seen all the ladies turn and stare at a fit young stud that walked in the bar..taking a white bitch to Colorado on vacation....those are little key things that as blacks we pick up on...

And not to mention the shit he sent me in private proving he was a pimp...listen I know y'all think I'm saying this because he's the big homie but trust me...I know I bullshit sometimes but Luva is a real nigga and got pussy on tap....I can't even compete with that nigga tbh....he done showed me the shit he's doing on the side....nigga is doing his thing tbh...

~O~
02-16-2016, 12:18 PM
I needed a good laugh today. People selling other people shit, naruto, and people accuesing other people of being black while pretending to be black. Yeah.

Koolaid_Man
02-16-2016, 12:30 PM
I needed a good laugh today. People selling other people shit, naruto, and people accuesing other people of being black while pretending to be black. Yeah.

I'm not trippin...my nigs know I'm black...I done proved it....but as far as outing....I will ask Kori to ban the members that act like they have no decency....and unless you have permission to use Cully's info then it should stop....

I know who TSA is., I know who DMC is and I certainly know who DPG and Benefactor is....but it's all good....yall clowns need to act like yall got some got Dam sense.. Tbh....or Kori will reign down on your parades...

Jenks
02-16-2016, 02:04 PM
How do you post gifs now?

http://giant.gfycat.com/MemorableDimpledHypsilophodon.gif

http://i.imgbox.com/bXCjOmL5.gif

Splits
02-16-2016, 04:43 PM
How do you post gifs now?

:lol even a Kobe nuthugger.

illmatic
02-16-2016, 05:48 PM
I'm not trippin...my nigs know I'm black...I done proved it....but as far as outing....I will ask Kori to ban the members that act like they have no decency....and unless you have permission to use Cully's info then it should stop....

I know who TSA is., I know who DMC is and I certainly know who DPG and Benefactor is....but it's all good....yall clowns need to act like yall got some got Dam sense.. Tbh....or Kori will reign down on your parades...

Vlad isn't on this message board so good luck with that.

Joseph Kony
02-16-2016, 05:52 PM
1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. LeBron
4. Magic
5. Wilt
6. Bird
7. Russel
8. Duncan
9. Shaq
10. Olajwuon

13. Kobe Bryant

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMC
02-16-2016, 11:23 PM
The fact remains... Jim will never receive the praise Kobe is getting. There will be no all-star weekend party because he can't make the all-star. There will be no tour from city to city because he takes off every other game. He'll fade into black just like Stockton, and Ray did... and you all will be left with me, Kool, and Thread.

That's 12 talking.

At the end of the day, it's still 12.