PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 木ノ葉隠れの里

Box
02-15-2016, 08:09 PM
I'm planning a really great trip to my favorite village Konohagakure during spring break. For those who don't know about this village, it is a quaint little village tucked away in a very large and beautiful forest, giving residents an absolute treat of a view. It is a very difficult place to find and may appear hidden if you do not know where to look. Within this village is an all natural rock formation, similar to Mt. Rushmore, with the greatest village elders chiseled into it. It is very patriotic and everyone in the village believes it to be good luck and increases clarity of those who meditate in front of it. The crime rate is very low and most crimes are committed by the village idiot, he has the heart of a ninja but could never amount to anything. Regardless though, this place is great for getting away from society and technology to reflect upon and improve oneself. I am going to train long, hard, and furiously to become better. I want to learn a few things from my mentor and come back a better man.

But before I go, I need to ask my Buddy which of his favorite villages I should travel to next, as he is well traveled and knows of many more hidden away villages I can visit and interesting characters I can meet along the way.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-15-2016, 08:13 PM
I don't speak gook tbh

benefactor
02-15-2016, 09:16 PM
:lol

ElNono
02-15-2016, 09:56 PM
:lmao