PDA

View Full Version : A war between Turkey+Saudi+UAE vs Syria+Russia+Iran is inevitable.

apalisoc_9
02-15-2016, 10:42 PM
We're seeing the beginning stages of a war staged in Syria and Turkey. The Gulf has started sending war planes stationed in Turkey and have publicly said they are ready to send troops.

Russia has escalated the issue with civilian bombardment. They have essenitally been on war with the rebels, not ISIS.

This is going to escalate. The Gulfs and Turkey are hard on supporting the rebels and fighting Assad+ISIS+Kurds. The Syrians and rebels are supposdly fighting ISIS too, but its pretty clear they are not. Their main enemy are the rebels.

There is no way they wont end fighting on grounds of "protecting" allies. For once, I suspect the US and the rest of Nato regardless.of turkey to stay away from this.

spurraider21
02-15-2016, 10:47 PM
id love to see a war with russia and turkey on opposite sides, tbh

might force the US to stop being friendly with the turks. i doubt they'd be supportive if they were in a full fledged war with russia

Th'Pusher
02-15-2016, 10:49 PM
id love to see a war with russia and turkey on opposite sides, tbh

might force the US to stop being friendly with the turks. i doubt they'd be supportive if they were in a full fledged war with russia
:cry Armenia

apalisoc_9
02-15-2016, 11:10 PM
Turkey's in a rough position right now because Saudi Arabia and the Gulf in general arent too happy with their current and obvious intentions to assume Islamic leadership.

They're sharing intell right now and so far Saudi Arabia have sent planes to Turkey but the Gulf countries are very volatile and have zero experience despite their military capabilities.

I dont expect Russia to commit into a full blown war for Assad. Likely, once its clear they're going to end up in a long battle with the rebels, Turkey, and the Gulf they will leave.

Time is against Russia and Assad. The likely scenario still is that Turkey and the Gulf provide enough support for the rebels to hold position. This long route though obviously means bigger casualties.

apalisoc_9
02-15-2016, 11:14 PM
Saudi Arabia is surprisingly equiped. They have zero experience and I expect them to loose in any war but God damn they have spent so much money on Gadgets the last few years.

It's amazing this went unnoticed by the general public in the US.

Nbadan
02-16-2016, 01:44 AM
We're seeing the beginning stages of a war staged in Syria and Turkey. The Gulf has started sending war planes stationed in Turkey and have publicly said they are ready to send troops.

Russia has escalated the issue with civilian bombardment. They have essenitally been on war with the rebels, not ISIS.

This is going to escalate. The Gulfs and Turkey are hard on supporting the rebels and fighting Assad+ISIS+Kurds. The Syrians and rebels are supposdly fighting ISIS too, but its pretty clear they are not. Their main enemy are the rebels.

There is no way they wont end fighting on grounds of "protecting" allies. For once, I suspect the US and the rest of Nato regardless.of turkey to stay away from this.

There are a lot of war hawks ready to war....sad for the people of Syria....Saudi Arabia's recent foray was a disaster...Russia has had some success attacking ISS and also, the Free Syria Rebels supported by NATO...Assad forces have strengthen positions thanks to Soviet air cover......