PDA

View Full Version : OT: Rousey claims to have considered suicide after getting exposed by Holly Holm

Clipper Nation
02-16-2016, 09:24 PM
http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/14785901/ronda-rousey-says-considered-suicide-loss-holly-holm

Is this dude for real? Ronald Rousey was talking sooooo much shit leading up to that fight without a care in the world. This takes the expression "you can dish it out but you can't take it" to a whole new level.

benefactor
02-16-2016, 09:47 PM
It's an attention grab to build up the rematch...just adding more WWE style drama to the storyline. Nothing to see here.

Thread
02-16-2016, 09:51 PM
Pish tosh,,,just giving Degenerts an exclusive, a juicy one, a hand down.

Thebesteva
02-16-2016, 09:52 PM
http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/14785901/ronda-rousey-says-considered-suicide-loss-holly-holm

Is this dude for real? Ronald Rousey was talking sooooo much shit leading up to that fight without a care in the world. This takes the expression "you can dish it out but you can't take it" to a whole new level.

Have you seen her acting in The Entourage movie? I'd kill myself too

ambchang
02-16-2016, 10:31 PM

It's like saying you don't do stats then citing 19.2. It's being a hypocrite.

Mitch
02-16-2016, 10:53 PM
It's like saying you don't do stats then citing 19.2. It's being a hypocrite.

Or like saying you're not a racist when you (specifically you, ping-bong-chang) compare a black guy to an ape, tbh.

Reck
02-16-2016, 11:08 PM
It's an attention grab to build up the rematch...just adding more WWE style drama to the storyline. Nothing to see here.

I see two bad to this..

If this was fake and it was to hype up shit, then what the fuck is wrong with her coming up with a twisted story like this? There are actually real people dealing with depression and dealing with thoughts of suicide.

The other bad is if this was actually true and she wanted the cheaper way out, I think she's a ticking time bomb and when the next bad shit happens to her she'll want to kill heself again.

DMC
02-17-2016, 01:11 AM
Have you seen her acting in The Entourage movie? I'd kill myself too

Do Pinoys commit suicide or is that redundant?

DMC
02-17-2016, 01:18 AM
Or like saying you're not a racist when you (specifically you, ping-bong-chang) compare a black guy to an ape, tbh.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbWZpvqUUAA5L43.jpg

http://www.guygray.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/animals-monkeys-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

benefactor
02-17-2016, 07:25 AM
I see two bad to this..

If this was fake and it was to hype up shit, then what the fuck is wrong with her coming up with a twisted story like this? There are actually real people dealing with depression and dealing with thoughts of suicide.

The other bad is if this was actually true and she wanted the cheaper way out, I think she's a ticking time bomb and when the next bad shit happens to her she'll want to kill heself again.
I saw the interview. It felt staged.

Ronda doesn't care. The is the second time her and Dana have played this card. They already used it once to hype a fight when they had Bethe Correia say "I hope she does not kill herself later on" (http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ronda-rousey-plans-to-make-bethe-correia-pay-after-tasteless-suicide-comment-052815) while she was insulting Ronda during an interview. It's fucking sad the depths they will go to keep women's fighting relevant.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2016, 07:47 AM
Ronda is disgusting.....after she got knocked out I just couldn't see myself hitting that even with my eyes closed.....she's unappealing like a white female gorilla

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2016, 07:53 AM

I have no issues being compared to ape....just means I'd best the shit outta their asses....I also think that as black people we are cursed by God because of the old bibilical story of the brothers Shem, Ham and Japeth who were all sons of Abraham....who was known as Gods friend.....Shem reprented white people (caucus) as we know them today....Ham reprensented black people ( broham or brother man) and Japeth represented the Japs or Asian culture....

When Abraham got drunk one night in the desert Ham uncovered his fathers nakedness and because of it he was cursed....so naturally as descendants of Ham we are still cursed to this day.....its why slavery happened and why we struggle all aspects of life except when we're having sex....it all goes back to the incident in the desert millenia ago.....

ambchang
02-17-2016, 12:00 PM

Well, yours is just idiocy. Not hypocrisy.

MultiTroll
02-17-2016, 12:04 PM
If it's true, Rousey talking about it and in public at that on tv is major progress.

02-17-2016, 12:05 PM
:lol MMGay

RsxPiimp
02-17-2016, 12:49 PM

:lol

Mitch
02-17-2016, 07:34 PM
Well, yours is just idiocy. Not hypocrisy.

That's rich, closeted racist moron (you) has the audacity to make a judgment on someone elses intelligence. Keep it up chang-pang-fong, next you'll say you know basketball more than an actual basketball player...

Oh wait, you already did that shit.

ambchang
02-17-2016, 09:14 PM
That's rich, closeted racist moron (you) has the audacity to make a judgment on someone elses intelligence. Keep it up chang-pang-fong, next you'll say you know basketball more than an actual basketball player...

Oh wait, you already did that shit.

I made judgement on your intelligence because after a year you still can't tell the difference between a human being and an entire race.

DJR210
02-17-2016, 09:52 PM
:cry suicide :cry

Too bad you didn't bitch, ugly ass bastard its not too late

DJR210
02-17-2016, 09:53 PM
:cry suicide :cry

Too bad you didn't bitch, ugly ass bastard its not too late

Mitch
02-17-2016, 10:00 PM
I made judgement on your intelligence because after a year you still can't tell the difference between a human being and an entire race.

I don't think a guy who believes he understands basketball better than a player of the game should judge a person, tbh.

ambchang
02-18-2016, 06:26 AM
I don't think a guy who believes he understands basketball better than a player of the game should judge a person, tbh.

Why? You think josh smith is some basketball management genious?

cd021
02-18-2016, 09:53 AM
I'm skeptical about her claim but if so, losing once can't possibly be that devastating. It may have been better for her sport overall and ultimately better for her and her pockets to have a rival.