PDA

View Full Version : Apple forced to help US to hack San Bernadino terroists phone

MultiTroll
02-16-2016, 11:08 PM
To think that the Apple Inc faggots refused to help open the phones of the UnIslamic San Bernadino demons Farook and Tasheen.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. magistrate ordered Apple Inc. on Tuesday to help the Obama administration hack into an encrypted iPhone belonging to one of the shooters in the December attack in San Bernardino, California, in a first-of-its-kind ruling that pits digital privacy against national security interests.
The ruling by Magistrate Judge Sheri Pym, a former federal prosecutor, requires Apple to supply highly specialized software the FBI can load onto the county-owned work iPhone to bypass a self-destruct feature, which erases the phone's data after too many unsuccessful attempts to unlock it. The FBI wants to be able to try different combinations in rapid sequence until it finds the right one.
The decision gives the Justice Department a significant victory in an entrenched technology policy battle, as more-powerful encryption services threaten the ability of federal agents to uncover important evidence in criminal or terrorism cases. The Obama administration, which has embraced stronger encryption as a way to keep consumers safe on the Internet, had struggled to find a compelling example to make its case.

Federal prosecutors told the judge in a court application Tuesday that they can't access a work phone used by Syed Farook because they don't know his passcode and Apple has not cooperated. Under U.S. law, a work phone is generally the property of a person's employer. The judge told Apple to provide an estimate of its cost to comply with her order, suggesting that the government will be expected to pay for the work.
Apple has provided default encryption on its iPhones since 2014, allowing any device's contents to be accessed only by the user who knows the phone's passcode.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-apple-must-help-us-hack-san-bernardino-killers-phone/ar-BBpAZ3E?ocid=spartandhp

MultiTroll
02-16-2016, 11:11 PM
http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBnP7fN.img?h=768&w=1080&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1327&y=993

leemajors
02-17-2016, 07:13 AM
you're an idiot.

MultiTroll
02-17-2016, 08:32 AM
you're an idiot.
Here ya go. For your butt hurt:
https://www.compoundingexpert.com/products/proprietary-formulations/butt-balm/

leemajors
02-17-2016, 08:47 AM
you have no idea what this is even truly about.

MultiTroll
02-17-2016, 08:50 AM
you have no idea what this is even truly about.
:lol Yes you and other Apple fags are the only ones that know.
Lighten up, Francis.

I realize the Apple fags have responded.
As if Apple doesn't already know how, and have hacked into their own phones. :rolleyes

MultiTroll
02-17-2016, 08:52 AM
Apple challenges 'chilling' demand to decrypt San Bernadino shooter's iPhone

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/apple-challenges-chilling-demand-to-decrypt-san-bernadino-shooters-iphone/ar-BBpBYLC?ocid=spartandhp

leemajors
02-17-2016, 09:47 AM
:lol Yes you and other Apple fags are the only ones that know.
Lighten up, Francis.

I realize the Apple fags have responded.
As if Apple doesn't already know how, and have hacked into their own phones. :rolleyes

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/02/judge-apple-must-help-fbi-unlock-san-bernardino-shooters-iphone/

If you want the government to be able to do shit like this on a whim, I feel sorry for you. This shits all over the 4th amendment.

MultiTroll
02-17-2016, 10:45 AM
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/02/judge-apple-must-help-fbi-unlock-san-bernardino-shooters-iphone/

If you want the government to be able to do shit like this on a whim, I feel sorry for you. This shits all over the 4th amendment.
"on a whim"?
14 people are dead plus 22 seriously injured thanks to Farook and Tasheen.
Do you want people to be able to eat lunch at their work place or any where else? Go to a café without UnIslamic tard opening fire? Ya, that trumps being able to have the gov't see where you have surfed on SpursTalk.

leemajors
02-17-2016, 10:52 AM
"on a whim"?
14 people are dead plus 22 seriously injured thanks to Farook and Tasheen.
Do you want people to be able to eat lunch at their work place or any where else? Go to a café without UnIslamic tard opening fire? Ya, that trumps being able to have the gov't see where you have surfed on SpursTalk.

Sure, they do it every single day. And no, it's not worth it, and it's not even about that. Once that door is opened, what makes you think a "UnIslamic" hacker won't be able to steal all of your personal information? I have way more faith in Apple's measures protecting my data than the sieve that is government security. Shit, the US govt can't even hire hackers to work for them because they fail drug tests for pot. I'm way more scared of being shot at lunch or a work place by some crazy white gun fanatic tbqh

MultiTroll
02-17-2016, 11:22 AM
As Snowden showed, doors have already been opened.
How to backdoor an Apple is probably already known. I'd just as soon let the guvment have the info.
I don't trust Apple or the guvment. But at this point in time, let the guvment have access to UnIslamic Tard and White Radicals.

The guvment has successfully snuffed many murder attempts. They are not all bad.

Also, look at what the schemey phucks at Apple do to avoid taxes:
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-apple-dodges-billions-in-taxes-2012-4

Apple is probably paranoid more of their schemes will be unveiled if access is allowed. :lol

clambake
02-17-2016, 11:28 AM
pretty sad when you think about our "best and brightest".

leemajors
02-17-2016, 11:35 AM
As Snowden showed, doors have already been opened.
How to backdoor an Apple is probably already known. I'd just as soon let the guvment have the info.
I don't trust Apple or the guvment. But at this point in time, let the guvment have access to UnIslamic Tard and White Radicals.

The guvment has successfully snuffed many murder attempts. They are not all bad.

Also, look at what the schemey phucks at Apple do to avoid taxes:
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-apple-dodges-billions-in-taxes-2012-4

Apple is probably paranoid more of their schemes will be unveiled if access is allowed. :lol

Why would Apple store their (widely known that most big companies use, including Google, Microsoft, IBM, etc) tax avoidance schemes on customer's phones? You don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about.

Thread
02-17-2016, 11:39 AM
They are here & they are staying.

MultiTroll
02-17-2016, 11:40 AM
Why would Apple store their tax avoidance schemes on customer's phones?
I give up, I don't know. Why would they?
I think Apple would keep their tax scheme plans hidden elsewhere.

MultiTroll
02-17-2016, 11:43 AM
And no, it's not worth it,
How about if access to Apple phones allowed the gov't to find mouse and tell us where he was?
That would be cause for celebration.

UZER
02-17-2016, 01:11 PM
The "chilling" dialogue is for the public to believe it hasn't or isn't already being done because it is.

SpursforSix
02-17-2016, 01:35 PM
I give up, I don't know. Why would they?
I think Apple would keep their tax scheme plans hidden elsewhere.

Don't be so sure. My Iphone got wet one time and then when I tried to play Angry Birds, all of the code started running on my screen. I'm pretty sure it was tax stuff and upcoming innovations and releases.

MultiTroll
02-17-2016, 01:48 PM
I'm pretty sure it was tax stuff and upcoming innovations and releases.
Are you partnering with Kanye on anything?

SpursforSix
02-17-2016, 02:37 PM
Are you partnering with Kanye on anything?

Probably.

SpursforSix
02-17-2016, 02:38 PM
I'll expound.

I've got this idea to create a musical based on the life of Matthew Perry. But it's going to be hip hop oriented.

Venti Quattro
02-17-2016, 08:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aaXKXCf.png

Fabbs
02-17-2016, 08:24 PM
Dear Apple Customers,

We will also continue to use any scam possible to avoid paying US taxes, use sweatshops in China and elsewhere with only the highest worker suicide rates and continue to dream up ways we can charge over $700 for a phone that costs us $242 all inclusive to produce and sell.

Because at Apple, we are all about money. And only money.

Tim Cook
The rest of the major shareholders.

Venti Quattro
02-17-2016, 08:58 PM
Dear Apple Customers,

We will also continue to use any scam possible to avoid paying US taxes, use sweatshops in China and elsewhere with only the highest worker suicide rates and continue to dream up ways we can charge over $700 for a phone that costs us $242 all inclusive to produce and sell.

Because at Apple, we are all about money. And only money.

Tim Cook
The rest of the major shareholders.

Corporations are all about money, profits and investor returns... Wow! Congratulations for finally figuring it out.

~O~
02-17-2016, 09:21 PM
There are some that about that but there's a greed factor that separates corporations, brands, and proprietorships.

AMD and NVidia

CVS and WalGreens

Apple and Microsoft

Some have advantages over others and will use underhanded tactics. Apple products have been proven overprices for a decade now. The price never dip. It'll stay the same.

Nvidia pushes companies to work with their graphics hardware with most games being incompatible and inefficient with AMD hardware.

Intel and Amd are also competitors since Amd sells processors and cards.

CVS Pharmacy being built across the street from damn near every Walgreens says just about enough about both companies. (I've been throughout florida and its likes this and just about every city.)

Who has the highest greed factor in your opinion. Who gives you the most amount of luxury and quality with less cost? That's..the difference between entities.

Fabbs
02-17-2016, 09:43 PM
Corporations are all about money, profits and investor returns... Wow! Congratulations for finally figuring it out.
:lol you're jerking so hard, hoping for an "I gotchya" moment.

I posted this years ago:
The Corporation
Documentary that looks at the concept of the corporation throughout recent history up to its present-day dominance.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379225/

Thanks for posting supporting my point, and after you read O's post also....
:lol Apples self righteous bullshit statement as if they are about individuals privacy rights.