PDA

View Full Version : NBA: How were the Laker farewells for Shaq, Bevetta, Delaney, Gasol?

MultiTroll
02-17-2016, 01:43 PM
How did the farewell parties / arrangements for the guys who were truly leaders in bringing trophy's compare with Kirbys gala year long event?

With Laker Marketing deciding the way to maximize profits on The Chucking Bag is a farewell tour....

Thread
02-17-2016, 01:44 PM
Sorry, Mult, that fuckin' bum has me snortin'.

I shouldn't a splashed the pot.

baseline bum
02-17-2016, 02:27 PM
Bavetta with the 02 WCF MVP. He must have had a gay thing for Phil, considering the Eisley three he waved off Game 6 of the 98 Finals as well as Harper's late shot he allowed. Kind of like the gay thing Magic had for Isiah.

Thread
02-17-2016, 02:34 PM
Bavetta with the 02 WCF MVP. He must have had a gay thing for Phil, considering the Eisley three he waved off Game 6 of the 98 Finals as well as Harper's late shot he allowed. Kind of like the gay thing Magic had for Isiah.

He told him. Adelmann told Chris to stay with Horry. Chris forgot. Next thing you know we're 3 peatin'.

Hey, you guys have those 5 NBA Titles, the 5th you won twice. You've nothing to be ashamed of. Sure, you don't have double, obviously no triple. That makes sense, you'd have to have a double to have a triple. We got so many doubles I just can't keep track so Kool does it for us.

Hey, for many years you had that every other year thing goin'. You was proud. Dwell on that and dwell on Noah on that free throw line.

baseline bum
02-17-2016, 02:41 PM
He told him. Adelmann told Chris to stay with Horry. Chris forgot. Next thing you know we're 3 peatin'.

Hey, you guys have those 5 NBA Titles, the 5th you won twice. You've nothing to be ashamed of. Sure, you don't have double, obviously no triple. That makes sense, you'd have to have a double to have a triple. We got so many doubles I just can't keep track so Kool does it for us.

Hey, for many years you had that every other year thing goin'. You was proud. Dwell on that and dwell on Noah on that free throw line.

You have no room, the leader of your franchise couldn't get enough of the cock. And now he pays for it with his homo son and HIV+ status.

Thread
02-17-2016, 02:45 PM
You have no room, the leader of your franchise couldn't get enough of the cock. And now he pays for it with his homo son and HIV+ status.

At least now when I stand there I ain't alone. Now you're standing next to me. How does it feel to be homo'ed, bum?

baseline bum
02-17-2016, 02:54 PM
At least now when I stand there I ain't alone. Now you're standing next to me. How does it feel to be homo'ed, bum?

? No Spur has the HIV or the gay son. That's a Laker thing and you're not shaking it. You just gotta deal with it.

Thread
02-17-2016, 03:00 PM
? No Spur has the HIV or the gay son. That's a Laker thing and you're not shaking it. You just gotta deal with it.

Never tried to shake it. I've owned it. It's just nice having you right next to me. ha, ha.

baseline bum
02-17-2016, 03:10 PM
Never tried to shake it. I've owned it. It's just nice having you right next to me. ha, ha.

I'll be next to Katherine but you're on your own there. Why can't you do something wholesome today like go fuck your mother?

Thread
02-17-2016, 03:17 PM
I'll be next to Katherine but you're on your own there. Why can't you do something wholesome today like go fuck your mother?

You're a bitter bum. Thought we'd be stuck with a homosexual by ourselves. Laughed at us. Made fun of us. Turns out you have a homosexual as well.

ha, ha.

baseline bum
02-17-2016, 03:21 PM
You're a bitter bum. Thought we'd be stuck with a homosexual by ourselves. Laughed at us. Made fun of us. Turns out you have a homosexual as well.

ha, ha.

There you go just throwing shit against the wall, projecting Magic's homosexuality onto others to hide your shame at having a dicklicker standing in front of your house in bronze.

LkrFan
02-17-2016, 03:22 PM
Bavetta? :lol

Splits
02-17-2016, 03:23 PM
There you go just throwing shit against the wall, projecting Magic's homosexuality onto others to hide your shame at having a dicklicker standing in front of your house in bronze.

Pretty sure he's more than a dicklicker. You've got to take it up the ass and have another man plant his seminal load up there to get those AIDS.

baseline bum
02-17-2016, 03:29 PM
Pretty sure he's more than a dicklicker. You've got to take it up the ass and have another man plant his seminal load up there to get those AIDS.

But he licks them first. And then last too most likely.

Thread
02-17-2016, 03:37 PM

Your homosexual is front & center as well.

You've nary room.

AlexJones
02-18-2016, 02:29 AM
:lmao

Reck
02-18-2016, 03:56 AM
Sorry, Mult, that fuckin' bum has me snortin'.

I shouldn't a splashed the pot.

Pathetic. Without Shaq and Pau you'd be light 5 rings.

Thread
02-18-2016, 10:10 AM
Pathetic. Without Shaq and Pau you'd be light 5 rings.

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

& Pau couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe held his hand.

SpursforSix
02-18-2016, 11:17 AM

still pushing 12 piece on everyone. Kobe Fried Chicken. sold on the cheap. in a box. a cardboard box and limited to Tuesdays.

Fabbs
02-18-2016, 11:47 AM
Shaq 4
Kobe 0

And such disrespect to prime Odom, Swisher, even Artest to insinuate it was Kobme and not them who helped MVPau to some playoff wins.

Thread
02-18-2016, 12:22 PM
Shaq 4
Kobe 0

And such disrespect to prime Odom, Swisher, even Artest to insinuate it was Kobme and not them who helped MVPau to some playoff wins.

Fabbs
02-18-2016, 12:24 PM

Ya run n hide.
Too bad.

Iran Sanctions are back on.

Thread
02-18-2016, 12:25 PM
Ya run n hide.