PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Nike cuts ties with Manny Pacquiao after derogatory comments (re: same-sex marriage)

Venti Quattro
02-17-2016, 05:32 PM
http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/14793389/nike-ends-endorsement-contract-manny-pacquiao

:lmao Stupid bible-thumping Jesus freak whose living is to beat the shit out of people

Anonymous.
02-17-2016, 05:34 PM
BREAKING: Manny Pacquiao has been arrested (per Boxing insider @Karceno4lyfe)

Thebesteva
02-17-2016, 05:37 PM
I dont support Manny's comments in any way...but this whole idea to destroy someones life after making anti gay or quasi racist comments is retarded. We shouldnt live in an era where your perspective allows you to lose everything you've ever worked for.

Venti Quattro
02-17-2016, 05:41 PM
I dont support Manny's comments in any way...but this whole idea to destroy someones life after making anti gay or quasi racist comments is retarded. We shouldnt live in an era where your perspective allows you to lose everything you've ever worked for.

You have to remember, we're living in the political correctness era nowadays. It all started with females gaining traction in the mainstream media. Now we're just stuck in a fucking rut

Chris
02-17-2016, 05:44 PM
:cry Support the gays and trannys or else :cry

:lol Nike acting like they keep their hands clean with their ten cent sweatshops in the East :lol

Thread
02-17-2016, 05:50 PM

Unless you get a lot more for that everything than you paid for it originally,,,like Sterling. It was okay to trample into his house and all over his rights, but, only because he profited by it.

RD2191
02-17-2016, 05:53 PM
Fuck Nike tbh. Bunch of made in china crap.

Thread
02-17-2016, 05:59 PM
Fuck Nike tbh. Bunch of made in china crap.

Ironically that was the place that made your shit that they were selling.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2016, 06:01 PM

:lol Nike acting like they keep their hands clean with their ten cent sweatshops in the East :lol

:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2016, 06:03 PM
MJ called Kwame Brown a flaming faggot

And Kobe called a ref a fucking faggot

They know not to mess with them two niggas :lol

Ginobilly
02-17-2016, 06:10 PM
The irony is that he is telling the truth. But in this depraved world you know get chastised for telling the truth. I do not know of any other mammals that butt fuck each other(which makes gays dirtier than animals)? Yes, I've seen dogs and bulls trying to hump one another but they're only doing that because you deprive them of females. And dogs also get mad at one another when they try to do that to one another. Sticking your weinner in another man's ass or letting another man do that to you is disgusting. The rectum is meant for caca/shit/mierda to come out. Lesbians are equally as disgusting.

Benoit
02-17-2016, 06:11 PM
The irony is that he is telling the truth. But in this depraved world you know get chastised for telling the truth. I do not know of any other mammals that butt fuck each other(which makes gays dirtier than animals)? Yes, I've seen dogs and bulls trying to hump one another but they're only doing that because you deprive them of females. And dogs also get mad at one another when they try to do that to one another. Sticking your weinner in another man's ass or letting another man do that to you is disgusting. The rectum is meant for caca/shit/mierda to come out. Lesbians are equally as disgusting.

wow you need help man

Its 2016 and everybody is entitled to do what makes them happy

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2016, 06:12 PM

You must hate Tammy

InRareForm
02-17-2016, 06:13 PM
Manny PR representive never gave him a talk about public speaking?

Chris
02-17-2016, 06:17 PM

Everything in reverse my brother. Break up the family, break up the marriage. Be independent. Single moms and single dads stuggling to make ends meet. It's an attack on our sanctity. We're also told that we are supposed to like it.

Thebesteva
02-17-2016, 06:21 PM
You have to remember, we're living in the political correctness era nowadays. It all started with females gaining traction in the mainstream media. Now we're just stuck in a fucking rut

Unless you get a lot more for that everything than you paid for it originally,,,like Sterling. It was okay to trample into his house and all over his rights, but, only because he profited by it.

If you look at what Sterling said (which is a great example) you would understand how embarassing the PC era is. All he said was you can fuck black people, you can sleep with them all you want. Just dont bring those guys that you're fucking to my game. Be honest with yourself...how many embarassingly offensive private convos have you had with your friends or girl before that would be career ending?

Joe rogan puts it best.."He was 66 years old when the internet was invented. He lived in an era where blacks werent allowed to play sports up till 13 years old. This guy had a 1 hour private convo and never used the N word or said anything other than dont bring those black guys you're fucking with to my game."

If a white boy was fucking a black girl I guarantee you much worst would be said on the phone. But I come in peace my black friends...racist besteva days r over.

RsxPiimp
02-17-2016, 06:28 PM
He probably didn't expect this to blow up like this, which is a HUGE miscalculation on his part. You have to understand the old traditional Filipino culture, comments like that is normal.

Pacquiao needs to drop this hardcore religious act anyway, everything he stands for in life is unbiblical IMO.

RsxPiimp
02-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Went from 2m twitter followers to 15,000 that's crazy...:lol

Venti Quattro
02-17-2016, 06:40 PM

:lmao :lmao WOW

baseline bum
02-17-2016, 07:33 PM
They should have dropped his tired ass for the way he got waxed by Floyd.

Mitch
02-17-2016, 07:38 PM
Who cares, only guy who liked Manny was the pinoy nurse and a few no-names :lol

TheGreatYacht
02-17-2016, 08:04 PM
That's a new account tbh, he actually runs it now. the old Pacquiao account was just a fan page mannyPacquaioTR

Still though, 15K? :lol c'mon Pinoys

~O~
02-17-2016, 08:47 PM
Political Correctness.

Buddy Mignon
02-17-2016, 09:49 PM
Christians... yall going to let this ride? Return the favor and boycott their ass. I'd love to see Nike's stock plummet.

UZER
02-17-2016, 11:11 PM
So are we animals or not? If yes, why is everyone so upset?

HarlemHeat37
02-17-2016, 11:15 PM
If you look at what Sterling said (which is a great example) you would understand how embarassing the PC era is. All he said was you can fuck black people, you can sleep with them all you want. Just dont bring those guys that you're fucking to my game. Be honest with yourself...how many embarassingly offensive private convos have you had with your friends or girl before that would be career ending?

Joe rogan puts it best.."He was 66 years old when the internet was invented. He lived in an era where blacks werent allowed to play sports up till 13 years old. This guy had a 1 hour private convo and never used the N word or said anything other than dont bring those black guys you're fucking with to my game."

If a white boy was fucking a black girl I guarantee you much worst would be said on the phone. But I come in peace my black friends...racist besteva days r over.

A lot of credible Black people defended Sterling, tbh, myself included(for the incident with the Tranny on the phone, not for being a slumlord:lol)

It was probably White liberals that were the most vocal in attacking him..

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2016, 11:18 PM
A lot of credible Black people defended Sterling, tbh, myself included(for the incident with the Tranny on the phone, not for being a slumlord:lol)

I ain't got no quarrel with Sterling

webshad
02-17-2016, 11:31 PM
Everything in reverse my brother. Break up the family, break up the marriage. Be independent. Single moms and single dads stuggling to make ends meet. It's an attack on our sanctity. We're also told that we are supposed to like it.

You're absolutely correct.

The so-called "freedom of speech". The freedom to insult God, religions, holy books, it's followers, etc.

BUT don't you dare insult faggots!!!!

Thebesteva
02-17-2016, 11:38 PM

White liberals but plenty of butt hurt black people who didnt even really look at the situation. Just wanted some rich billionaire to lose everything he ever had. The joke was on them though...dude made billions off of losing the clippers.

Reck
02-17-2016, 11:38 PM
Nike is no better but they are just looking out for their own backs.

If they stick with him, most likely they'll lose support in one way or another and they're not about that.

Thread
02-17-2016, 11:39 PM

Chris

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2016, 11:50 PM

The so-called "freedom of speech". The freedom to insult God, religions, holy books, it's followers, etc.

So you saying you never fingered your hole out of curiosity and made cum shoot across the room from the intense pleasure :lmao

Spurtacular
02-17-2016, 11:51 PM

Nike is soulless. I've always refused to defame myself by sporting that squiggly mark on my person.

webshad
02-18-2016, 12:05 AM
So you saying you never fingered your hole out of curiosity and made cum shoot across the room from the intense pleasure :lmao

You saying you a faggot? Sure sound like one.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2016, 12:10 AM
You saying you a faggot? Sure sound like one.

Have you fingered yourself ? Be honest dawg

webshad
02-18-2016, 12:12 AM
Have you fingered yourself ? Be honest dawg

No, now answer my question, are you a faggot? You sure seem to be "butthurt".

whitemamba
02-18-2016, 01:11 AM
All of a sudden i like Manny, fucking gays make me sick.

monkeypunk
02-18-2016, 01:47 AM

Sounds like you might have some of that there jihad in you, boy.

Clipper Nation
02-18-2016, 02:26 AM

The comments started a media firestorm, but what really got Sterling booted out on his ass was the fact that he has rip-roaring dementia and was no longer mentally capable of being around an NBA franchise. That's why his wife was allowed to take control of the family trust and sell the team. That's hardly the "PC era," that's just a no-brainer business move that should have been done ten years before it was.

Plus, if you read up on Sterling's side career as a slumlord, you'll realize that he isn't just some old guy who said something stupid once, he's a legit racist.

Thread
02-18-2016, 02:30 AM
The comments started a media firestorm, but what really got Sterling booted out on his ass was the fact that he has rip-roaring dementia and was no longer mentally capable of being around an NBA franchise. That's why his wife was allowed to take control of the family trust and sell the team. That's hardly the "PC era," that's just a no-brainer business move that should have been done ten years before it was.

Plus, if you read up on Sterling's side career as a slumlord, you'll realize that he isn't just some old guy who said something stupid once, he's a legit racist.

It's okay, CN. After they bugged his house and pulled the trap door out from under him, they gave him close to a billion dollars.

Thebesteva
02-18-2016, 02:42 AM

True and I dont feel sorry for Sterling but CN...about 6-7 months ago I believe it was a google VP or some shit that had a private meme on his cell phone of the african black kids dancing and it said,"nigga its friday!" He lost his job because a disgruntled employee exposed that.

This is the PC era we live in.

Thread
02-18-2016, 02:53 AM
True and I dont feel sorry for Sterling but CN...about 6-7 months ago I believe it was a google VP or some shit that had a private meme on his cell phone of the african black kids dancing and it said,"nigga its friday!" He lost his job because a disgruntled employee exposed that.

This is the PC era we live in.

All these fucks who protested, pissed, moaned and rioted back in the 60's pissed it all away in the new century.

(Freedom) is a tricky commodity. Nobody likes to dish it. Just take it. tee, hee.

Raven
02-18-2016, 02:58 AM

when all your money comes from sponsors, it is the way it is.

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 04:35 AM

Agree but when you have a multi national endorsement dealsyou cant say shit like that and not expect repurcussions.He is not losing his right to box, which is how he got the nike deal but to keep it you cant say shit that excludes 10% (is it still 10?) Of the population

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2016, 08:21 AM
I have no issue with gays.....what they do is their business....in fact the way I see it...more pussy for me...the only time I have a problem with them is when they do the bi-thing....stop fucking dudes and then trying to come and fuck the bitches....just stay gay....

Now to be honest the only time gay is ok..is when I'm fucking two beautiful women at once....they can't be ugly though or its wrong..they have to be dimes....thats my hypocrisy moment.....

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2016, 08:24 AM
No, now answer my question, are you a faggot? You sure seem to be "butthurt".

Did you see the Tranny Yasmin Lee in the Hung over part 2....you wouldn't fuck him? He had a nice ass :lmao

His line to the SAWM: " I cum in you and you cum on the floor" :lmao

DMC
02-18-2016, 09:35 AM
All of a sudden i like Manny, fucking gays make me sick.

Stop swallowing. Some people have bad reactions to semen. Since you're fucking them and all.

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 09:40 AM
Stop swallowing. Some people have bad reactions to semen. Since you're fucking them and all.

This nicca changed his avvy? ... Kool keep doing your thang ...first Splitts and now this bloke. I love it.

DMC
02-18-2016, 09:43 AM
This nicca changed his avvy? ... Kool keep doing your thang ...first Splitts and now this bloke. I love it.

I see you have HIV in your avatar. Looks like 12 fucked you up as well.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
02-18-2016, 09:44 AM
So are we animals or not? If yes, why is everyone so upset?

Well most of these agnostic homosexuals believe in evolution, so what's the big deal. You're saying we came from animals. Manny is just implying that we are reverted to a behavior not even exhibited by lower species in the food chain.

Human have animal DNA so technically we are and classified as MAMMALS.

I am totally against Gay marriage but have never protested openly in my life. If you have Christian beliefs, didn't Jesus say that before he comes it would be like Sodom. So if the world doesn't become like this before Jesus comes (based on Christian beliefs), then Jesus was A LIAR. I find it amusing and disturbing that So-called Christians fight to keep society from becoming the very thing that Jesus said it would become. So essentially, you are trying to make God a liar. Tells you they don't even read their Bibles. Christian religions and churches have become a complete and utter joke nowadays.

webshad
02-18-2016, 10:40 AM
Did you see the Tranny Yasmin Lee in the Hung over part 2....you wouldn't fuck him? He had a nice ass :lmao

His line to the SAWM: " I cum in you and you cum on the floor" :lmao

So you admit, you're a faggot. lol that's messed up

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 10:42 AM
I see you have HIV in your avatar. Looks like 12 fucked you up as well.

Had it way before 12th think i changed it season after the achilles

DisAsTerBot
02-18-2016, 11:35 AM
lol firing you for being an idiot is now considered ruining your life?

bunch of idiots in here.

whitemamba
02-18-2016, 11:47 AM

you must suck alot of cock with these dick sucking references.

Blake
02-18-2016, 12:47 PM

Would you chew on a dick and swallow for a billion dollars?

spurraider21
02-18-2016, 12:58 PM
cry more. nobody is telling you what to do. nobody is forcing you to abandon marriage or to raise kids alone. people have the option to live however they choose to. you can choose your own path

Thread
02-18-2016, 01:25 PM
cry more. nobody is telling you what to do. nobody is forcing you to abandon marriage or to raise kids alone. people have the option to live however they choose to. you can choose your own path

The key though, 21? [We're supposed to like it.]

Blake
02-18-2016, 01:32 PM

No, just let it be

Thread
02-18-2016, 01:52 PM
No, just let it be

And "we've" done that.

NameLess Scrub
02-18-2016, 02:27 PM
Well most of these agnostic homosexuals believe in evolution, so what's the big deal. You're saying we came from animals. Manny is just implying that we are reverted to a behavior not even exhibited by lower species in the food chain.

Human have animal DNA so technically we are and classified as MAMMALS.

I am totally against Gay marriage but have never protested openly in my life. If you have Christian beliefs, didn't Jesus say that before he comes it would be like Sodom. So if the world doesn't become like this before Jesus comes (based on Christian beliefs), then Jesus was A LIAR. I find it amusing and disturbing that So-called Christians fight to keep society from becoming the very thing that Jesus said it would become. So essentially, you are trying to make God a liar. Tells you they don't even read their Bibles. Christian religions and churches have become a complete and utter joke nowadays.

They won't fight to make the world as Jesus said if it's negative. They will do what they thing is right and if they know stuff, not be very surprised with what the society becomes. Keep in mind, active Christians will preach because that's what Jesus sent them to do. That will include telling what they consider wrong.

Gay marriage or not, the world has continued going downwards for years and years if you look at it from a Christians' POV. Much of the fighting Christians do is to avoid being punished for not believing in gay morality or avoid having their kids taught homosexualism as good at school.

Proxy
02-18-2016, 02:44 PM

lol, what's the point of your comment? Are you saying Nike is wrong and that Manny isn't a moron?

spurraider21
02-18-2016, 03:18 PM
21 backwards?

you aren't supposed to like it, but you gotta deal with it. 12.

Blake
02-18-2016, 03:21 PM
And "we've" done that.

"You" may have done that, but there are religious nuts out there that haven't.

Blake
02-18-2016, 03:25 PM
Gay marriage or not, the world has continued going downwards for years and years if you look at it from a Christians' POV.

Yeah, the world was at it's peak during the Crusades, amirite

InRareForm
02-18-2016, 03:26 PM
manny double downed with his comments with an instagram post.

Thread
02-18-2016, 03:29 PM
"You" may have done that, but there are religious nuts out there that haven't.

50% of "us" for 75 years have done it. That's why we're in the shit shape we're in. What, you thought we weren't gonna answer for that? Fat chance.

Blake
02-18-2016, 03:34 PM
50% of "us" for 75 years have done it. That's why we're in the shit shape we're in. What, you thought we weren't gonna answer for that? Fat chance.

It's weird you say that after you constantly tell people to bend over I'll show you [insert phrase ]

Thread
02-18-2016, 03:37 PM
It's weird you say that after you constantly tell people to bend over I'll show you [insert phrase ]

And your point?

SpursforSix
02-18-2016, 03:41 PM
And your point?

Bend over, I'll show you the fucking point.

NameLess Scrub
02-18-2016, 03:45 PM
Yeah, the world was at it's peak during the Crusades, amirite

Never said that.

Also, can't keep bringing up the crusades forever.. weren't they before 1300? Come on.

Blake
02-18-2016, 04:05 PM
And your point?

That I don't know what you're up in arms about here

Blake
02-18-2016, 04:07 PM
Never said that.

Also, can't keep bringing up the crusades forever.. weren't they before 1300? Come on.

You said the world has been going down for years from a Christian pov. I figured crusades was the best of times.

What time frame exactly was the pinnacle of society to you from a Christian pov?

NameLess Scrub
02-18-2016, 04:16 PM
You said the world has been going down for years from a Christian pov. I figured crusades was the best of times.

What time frame exactly was the pinnacle of society to you from a Christian pov?

I don't think there was one. There's always been something wrong and probably always will.
Even when Jesus was on earth, it was a small amount of people who actually believed in him.
Christianity has always worked from the POV that this world is corrupted.

I won't pretend I know a lot about history. When I said that I meant that at least in that regard it's been downhill for awhile at least in the occidental context with live in, regardless of gay marriage legalization. I expect Christians in general to continue trying to make things right but knowing a lot will continue to go wrong.

Blake
02-18-2016, 04:19 PM
Christianity has always worked from the POV that this world is corrupted.

.....I won't pretend I know a lot about history.

Lol sure.

Christians "making it right" try to kill gay marriage.

DMC
02-18-2016, 04:40 PM
You're the one who said you get sick fucking faggots. I just offered some "Dear DMC" advice for free.

DMC
02-18-2016, 04:43 PM

They think the best day ever is when they strung that faggot up there with the other faggots. They celebrate that like it's important.

Blake
02-18-2016, 04:45 PM
They think the best day ever is when they strung that faggot up there with the other faggots. They celebrate that like it's important.

Or the day zombie Jesus popped back up

Thread
02-18-2016, 04:46 PM
That I don't know what you're up in arms about here

Rome is burning and I'm not sure I can enter my house before it's burn't to the ground.

Blake
02-18-2016, 04:49 PM
Rome is burning and I'm not sure I can enter my house before it's burn't to the ground.

You're imagining a fire

Blake
02-18-2016, 04:50 PM
http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_in_content_image/manny-pacquiao-ig-post_o2r01t.jpg

Lol

Thread
02-18-2016, 04:54 PM
You're imagining a fire

I'll just bet I am.

Blake
02-18-2016, 05:06 PM
I'll just bet I am.

I don't see it. You'll need to show it exists

Thread
02-18-2016, 05:08 PM
I don't see it. You'll need to show it exists

I'll just bet you don't.

Blake
02-18-2016, 05:11 PM
I'll just bet you don't.

No, I don't. And apparently you're too chicken shit to explain what you're looking at.

Thread
02-18-2016, 05:31 PM
No, I don't. And apparently you're too chicken shit to explain what you're looking at.

For what, you'd pick it apart, laugh your ass off and leave me in the lurch.

No.

Blake
02-18-2016, 06:23 PM
For what, you'd pick it apart, laugh your ass off and leave me in the lurch.

No.

I'll laugh now at your delusion of everything being up in flames because of the gay

Thread
02-18-2016, 06:26 PM
I'll laugh now at your delusion of everything being up in flames because of the gay

Then I chose wisely.

whitemamba
02-19-2016, 01:15 AM
You're the one who said you get sick fucking faggots. I just offered some "Dear DMC" advice for free.

faggot

whitemamba
02-19-2016, 01:21 AM

You constantly make me question your intelligence, its incredible.

DMC
02-19-2016, 01:25 AM
faggot

You constantly make me question your intelligence, its incredible.

That last one is ironic seeing how you had to respond twice to say one thing.

whitemamba
02-19-2016, 01:26 AM
That last one is ironic seeing how you had to respond twice to say one thing.

im high

spankadelphia
02-20-2016, 01:26 AM
Filipino's don't give a shit about political correctness. He may come to regret this though; the SJW's have supreme social power and can ruin your career if you commit any thoughtcrimes.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-20-2016, 01:42 AM
Filipino's don't give a shit about political correctness. He may come to regret this though; the SJW's have supreme social power and can ruin your career if you commit any thoughtcrimes.
I hope all SJW fags get ebola, tbh.