PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Bulls aggressively trading Gasol

Thebesteva
02-17-2016, 06:55 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2617384-pau-gasol-trade-rumors-latest-news-and-speculation-on-bulls-pf?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Smart move actually...get some youth before Gasol gives out.

Chris
02-17-2016, 07:22 PM
He coulda been a contenda', but he chose the easy route with Thibs in the East. Now look at the Spaniard :lol

Chris
02-17-2016, 07:23 PM
Wade: "You can be my Bosh" :lol

Thread
02-17-2016, 08:05 PM
He coulda been a contenda', but he chose the easy route with Thibs in the East. Now look at the Spaniard :lol

Yep. He was made for you. I still do not understand his decision. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

Donald Sterling.
02-17-2016, 08:12 PM
I don't know how but OKC needs to make this happen.

Thread
02-17-2016, 08:19 PM
I know he's too proud, too vane, but, Pop should step in. WTF not?

LkrFan
02-17-2016, 08:23 PM
Paul should go to the Dubs tbh.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zlpb48u

:downspin:

StrengthAndHonor
02-17-2016, 09:07 PM
I would love to have Gasol.

Robz4000
02-17-2016, 09:13 PM
If Bosh is out for the year (and potentially retired), the Heat should get in on this.

Silver&Black
02-17-2016, 09:13 PM
Wade: "You can be my Bosh" :lol

:lmao

Thread
02-17-2016, 09:16 PM
Too much upheaval cept in San Antonio.

He'll withdraw into himself anywhere cept there. There he will flourish.

sasaint
02-18-2016, 12:38 AM
If the Bulls send Pau to the Kings... :lmao

Splits
02-18-2016, 12:42 AM
Too much upheaval cept in San Antonio.

He'll withdraw into himself anywhere cept there. There he will flourish.

No room, he's redundant now.

Splits
02-18-2016, 12:43 AM
I can see Chaz and Mitch, dreaming of a "twin-towers", re-uniting Dwert and MVPau down low. They've got so much cash and nobody to take it.

Please let it happen.

Thread
02-18-2016, 12:46 AM
No room, he's redundant now.

You're nuts. You switch him in & out with Duncan, or in & out with LMA. Always either Duncan OR Gasol is on the court at ALL TIMES. That way LMA is not taxed and can operate at the max. You're never light.

Set 'em all-all the way across---see how that works out.

I'd jump all over that if I were Pop.

Thread
02-18-2016, 12:46 AM
I can see Chaz and Mitch, dreaming of a "twin-towers", re-uniting Dwert and MVPau down low. They've got so much cash and nobody to take it.

Please let it happen.

You're nutty as a fruitcake.

whitemamba
02-18-2016, 01:09 AM
Pau said he was going to shop around after this season anyway, smart of the bulls to trade him for some value, if he was on the Clippers, or OKC, that would be a great fit for him.

Reck
02-18-2016, 01:13 AM

What a dumbass. :lol

Spurs ended up the better for it.

Splits
02-18-2016, 01:23 AM
You're nuts. You switch him in & out with Duncan, or in & out with LMA. Always either Duncan OR Gasol is on the court at ALL TIMES. That way LMA is not taxed and can operate at the max. You're never light.

Set 'em all-all the way across---see how that works out.

I'd jump all over that if I were Pop.

MVPau's an alpha. He ain't playing 2nd fiddle, getting ripped of fMVPs again. He'd rather just retire into the sunset than go through the foreign media torture machine again.

Kawhitstorm
02-18-2016, 01:37 AM
Pau said he was going to shop around after this season anyway, smart of the bulls to trade him for some value, if he was on the Clippers, or OKC, that would be a great fit for him.

Best fit is actually team like the Raptors that will feature him on offense & just needs one more piece like Pau.

Thread
02-18-2016, 02:21 AM
MVPau's an alpha. He ain't playing 2nd fiddle, getting ripped of fMVPs again. He'd rather just retire into the sunset than go through the foreign media torture machine again.

You can steer him anyway you want if you have a soft hand & gentle way. He didn't go to Chicago looking for an exit. Just because he told you "no" doesn't mean it's "no" now. Pop should set his vanity aside and have a sit.

He's a great passer and out of a fishbowl like Chicago would fit in nicely with ya's. Only a blind man can't see that.

Thread
02-18-2016, 02:25 AM
Best fit is actually team like the Raptors that will feature him on offense & just needs one more piece like Pau.

He doesn't want to be featured. He can't handle the strain. He wants to slip into a cozy spot and produce what special skills he possesses. That's all he's ever wanted. The only cozy spot in existence exists in San Antonio. Any time the front door bells rings anywhere else it's 2 minutes of chaos.

Make the fuckin' call.

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 04:44 AM
You can steer him anyway you want if you have a soft hand & gentle way. He didn't go to Chicago looking for an exit. Just because he told you "no" doesn't mean it's "no" now. Pop should set his vanity aside and have a sit.

He's a great passer and out of a fishbowl like Chicago would fit in nicely with ya's. Only a blind man can't see that.

Its another big to figure shit out with and Spurs are on pace 66 plus wins ... though i agree he would have been perfect on offense i dont think Spurs or gstate should gamble with their chemistry or defensive rotations unless Timmy or Fezeli is hurt worse than originally reported. Sometimes to much of a good thing can ruin a great thing ...

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2016, 08:27 AM
He found out again its a hard world out there without Kobe... :lmao

DMC
02-18-2016, 09:48 AM
Pau needs to work with Boban to teach him how to catch high, finish high. Pau is the best in the league at that. He doesn't even bring it down to pass.

Thread
02-18-2016, 09:56 AM
Its another big to figure shit out with and Spurs are on pace 66 plus wins ... though i agree he would have been perfect on offense i dont think Spurs or gstate should gamble with their chemistry or defensive rotations unless Timmy or Fezeli is hurt worse than originally reported. Sometimes to much of a good thing can ruin a great thing ...

You got an example?

Thread
02-18-2016, 09:57 AM
He found out again its a hard world out there without Kobe... :lmao

Yep.

Thread
02-18-2016, 09:58 AM
Pau needs to work with Boban to teach him how to catch high, finish high. Pau is the best in the league at that. He doesn't even bring it down to pass.

And he could teach your homosexual about repeating.

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 10:20 AM
You got an example?

There are 3 great ones off the top of the dome ...pau, drexler and rasheed. But even Pau took a year to finally breakthrough with Kobe. None of those teams run a complex system on defense like the Spurs now do. West gave uo 10 million to have that role and then you shit on him? He seems like a good dude but i think hjs expecation is to have at least a pj brown on Celts role or Zo on the heat role on a title team not a John Salley one ..and though again i agree he is a great fit on offense how does he help you beat Dubs?Spurs are already elite at passing and scoring. Is the redunduncy worth getting slower? As for examples almost every deal outside of the 3 i mentioned Perkins to Okc, Rondo to Dallas etc.

whitemamba
02-18-2016, 11:48 AM

i dont think he is first or second option material, but i didnt think about the raps, thats actually a great fit.

Splits
02-18-2016, 12:11 PM

ambchang
02-18-2016, 12:42 PM
You got an example?

Putting Nash, Dwight, with MVPau. Could have worked, but then Cancer ruined the entire deal.
Also Pedo, Payton with Shaq could've worked. Again, Cancer to the rescue for the rest of the league.

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 12:50 PM
Putting Nash, Dwight, with MVPau. Could have worked, but then Cancer ruined the entire deal.
Also Pedo, Payton with Shaq could've worked. Again, Cancer to the rescue for the rest of the league.

1. Wasn't a title team ...told everyone that at the time. Nothing Kobe or anyone else could do.Nash was hurt most of the year. Dwight was rehabbing then the achilles. Pau also had a down year so stop it. Amb.
2. The other team Kobe deserves a a great deal of blame (colorado) as does shaq they were the stars along with Phil. Shaq for continuing/instigating the Kobe beef. Kobe for his shot selection and Phil for bickering with GP. But I blame Kobe the most because Colorado came before the rest. that's on him and he believes it cost him a chance to have a son as well as a title.

Splits
02-18-2016, 12:55 PM
1. Wasn't a title team ...told everyone that at the time. Nothing Kobe or anyone else could do.Nash was hurt most of the year. Dwight was rehabbing then the achilles. Pau also had a down year so stop it. Amb.

GTFO here with this bullshit.

http://i.imgur.com/5vpqpIY.png

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 12:55 PM

Plus, that was not a trade deadline deal....that was the hoops discussion I was having before you came in. That A spur team on pace for 66-67 wins should not gamble on Pau unless they KNOW they cannot win vs. dubs as currently built. They have a top 5 defense of the past 40 years by metrics ... although a good rim protector and rebounder I dont see how Pau helps that. they wont out offense the Dubs they need to beat them with defense and punish them inside. Although Pau can score inside on their bigs if they miss Pau is every slow in transition and spurs already have 3 slow bigs ... if he could have been added in the off-season you do it. For the Spurs they just need health, further development of Kiwi as the go to guy and solid 3 point shooting to be even more dominant then they have been. right now Dubs are the favorites but the Spurs still get 3 more regular season chances and then the playoffs most likely. no big moves are need in SA ...

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 12:57 PM
GTFO here with this bullshit.

http://i.imgur.com/5vpqpIY.png

I called it that year. If you dont believe me, pause your crusade campaign and check my posts that year. I said WCF ceiling 2nd round loss most likely BEFORE those dudes got hurt ...ME.

gambit1990
02-18-2016, 12:59 PM
bulls fucked up by firing thibs.

they're getting what they deserve i guess.

Splits
02-18-2016, 01:00 PM
I called it that year. If you dont believe me, pause your crusade campaign and check my posts that year. I said WCF ceiling 2nd round loss most likely BEFORE those dudes got hurt ...ME.

I believe you, but I don't care what you said. The big money boys were paying 2 to get 5 before that season started, you can't pretend like isn't one of the biggest failures in league history based on payroll and preseason expectations.

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 01:15 PM
I believe you, but I don't care what you said. The big money boys were paying 2 to get 5 before that season started, you can't pretend like isn't one of the biggest failures in league history based on payroll and preseason expectations.

I dont have to pretend shita and never said it wasnt a failure. I just said it wasnt a title team ...I cant help if I know more than many on here that were shitting bricks here in the off-season por celebrating on LG ...
but It's obvious you care about media expectations ... it's why you have 12th on your avvy and why I call bullshit that the Kobe farewell tour doesnt get under your skin ...it bothers you just like Kool does. but it's OK you wont admit but I can see it in your posts ...it will be our little secret.

Splits
02-18-2016, 01:19 PM
I dont have to pretend shita and never said it wasnt a failure. I just said it wasnt a title team ...I cant help if I know more than many on here that were shitting bricks here in the off-season por celebrating on LG ...
but It's obvious you care about media expectations ... it's why you have 12th on your avvy and why I call bullshit that the Kobe farewell tour doesnt get under your skin ...it bothers you just like Kool does. but it's OK you wont admit but I can see it in your posts ...it will be our little secret.

You're deluded if you think anything Kobe related, or related to this site, "gets under my skin". He's a laughing stock, an embarassment. I'm rubbing his worshipers' faces in that ginormous pile of shit and gottdamn if it isn't fun.

Thread
02-18-2016, 01:19 PM
bulls fucked up by firing thibs.

they're getting what they deserve i guess.

It was either fire him, or, one of the fellows was gonna say he said "niqqer."

Thread
02-18-2016, 01:20 PM
You're deluded if you think anything Kobe related, or related to this site, "gets under my skin". He's a laughing stock, an embarassment. I'm rubbing his worshipers' faces in that ginormous pile of shit and gottdamn if it isn't fun.

& from 30,000 feet no less.

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 01:27 PM

Nope ... you are not bothered one bit, I stand corrected. :lol

Splits
02-18-2016, 01:33 PM
Nope ... you are not bothered one bit, I stand corrected. :lol

Glad that's settled, it was starting to bother me. Now, back to regularly scheduled business. Go ahead and misspell all of the players you would not give a max contract to.

ambchang
02-18-2016, 04:49 PM

Certainly not a team that would require historical levels of FTA disparity for them (and the team immediately above them) to barely make the playoffs, only to be swept in the first round, either.

That was a colossal fail for the Lakers. Not winning it all? Sure, a lot of things have to go right to be a title team. Not making the finals? Iffy, but the West was strong, so you can make a case for it. Not making the WCF? WTF? Not making the WCSF? GTFO!

2. The other team Kobe deserves a a great deal of blame (colorado) as does shaq they were the stars along with Phil. Shaq for continuing/instigating the Kobe beef. Kobe for his shot selection and Phil for bickering with GP. But I blame Kobe the most because Colorado came before the rest. that's on him and he believes it cost him a chance to have a son as well as a title.

Don't blame Shaq for this. Shaq was pulverizing the Wallace brothers in the Finals, the only reason he wasn't averaging 35 a game was because he didn't get the ball. he was shooting 60% from the field, and averaging 27ppg on 17 FGA. What was Shaq supposed to do? How was Shaq instigating that Kobe beef have anything to do with that series? He was doing it for years, didn't stop them from 3 peating. In fact, Kobe kept launching shots throughout the season, criticizing Shaq for being out of shape and making clear attempts to be the alpha. He got his chance in the finals, and valued being the alpha over being a champion.

That single series can be pretty much all nailed down on Kobe's shot selection. Phil doesn't have much choice in there, not play him? Who will be in place for him? Kareem Rush? Kobe acted up at the worst time possible, and it cost his team a ring.

ambchang
02-18-2016, 04:59 PM
Plus, that was not a trade deadline deal....that was the hoops discussion I was having before you came in. That A spur team on pace for 66-67 wins should not gamble on Pau unless they KNOW they cannot win vs. dubs as currently built. They have a top 5 defense of the past 40 years by metrics ... although a good rim protector and rebounder I dont see how Pau helps that. they wont out offense the Dubs they need to beat them with defense and punish them inside. Although Pau can score inside on their bigs if they miss Pau is every slow in transition and spurs already have 3 slow bigs ... if he could have been added in the off-season you do it. For the Spurs they just need health, further development of Kiwi as the go to guy and solid 3 point shooting to be even more dominant then they have been. right now Dubs are the favorites but the Spurs still get 3 more regular season chances and then the playoffs most likely. no big moves are need in SA ...

Would love to have MVPau, still. He'd still fit right in.

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 06:09 PM
Certainly not a team that would require historical levels of FTA disparity for them (and the team immediately above them) to barely make the playoffs, only to be swept in the first round, either.

That was a colossal fail for the Lakers. Not winning it all? Sure, a lot of things have to go right to be a title team. Not making the finals? Iffy, but the West was strong, so you can make a case for it. Not making the WCF? WTF? Not making the WCSF? GTFO!

Don't blame Shaq for this. Shaq was pulverizing the Wallace brothers in the Finals, the only reason he wasn't averaging 35 a game was because he didn't get the ball. he was shooting 60% from the field, and averaging 27ppg on 17 FGA. What was Shaq supposed to do? How was Shaq instigating that Kobe beef have anything to do with that series? He was doing it for years, didn't stop them from 3 peating. In fact, Kobe kept launching shots throughout the season, criticizing Shaq for being out of shape and making clear attempts to be the alpha. He got his chance in the finals, and valued being the alpha over being a champion.

That single series can be pretty much all nailed down on Kobe's shot selection. Phil doesn't have much choice in there, not play him? Who will be in place for him? Kareem Rush? Kobe acted up at the worst time possible, and it cost his team a ring.

So phil gets no blame for feuding with his PG and not adjusting when many think he is a GOAT level coach?
You can think whatever but that season's title was lost in Colorado, making the Finals with all the billshit around that team was crazy and took .4 for it tk happen too.

As for yhe other laker team i agree they underperformed. But gave the reasons why they did so. I wont go back and forth on it again. You want to give all blame to Kobe for losses but no credits for wins ...when you pull tfecteam sport Mvpau bullshit and im not buying it. He deserves the lions share both times but not the sole blame period. You know where i stand you want to go back and forth dance with thread or kool.

Chillen
02-18-2016, 06:56 PM
So the Bulls front office amazing trade deadline move is in the form of simply dumping Kirk Hinrich to the Hawks. LOL. What a poorly run franchise.

ambchang
02-18-2016, 09:08 PM
So phil gets no blame for feuding with his PG and not adjusting when many think he is a GOAT level coach?
You can think whatever but that season's title was lost in Colorado, making the Finals with all the billshit around that team was crazy and took .4 for it tk happen too.

As for yhe other laker team i agree they underperformed. But gave the reasons why they did so. I wont go back and forth on it again. You want to give all blame to Kobe for losses but no credits for wins ...when you pull tfecteam sport Mvpau bullshit and im not buying it. He deserves the lions share both times but not the sole blame period. You know where i stand you want to go back and forth dance with thread or kool.

Not no blame. Hey small portion of the blame. But if Kobe settled in his natural born second banana role the lakers would have won even with kfc feuding with Payton.

Kobe is a beta talent with alpha mindset. He's an aggressive tmac with good health and media manipulation superpowers. He got 12 when in reality he'd be a 30-35 talent, max, if he never had the greatest frontline in the league. Just accept that.