PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Manu Ginobili: "I don't know if there's a way to beat [Golden State]"

JohnnyMax
02-18-2016, 04:56 AM
http://www.poundingtherock.com/2016/2/15/10990038/manu-ginobili-injury-surgery-warriors-cavaliers

I know everyone is talking about how great Golden State is and we found out about it the hard way. People wonder what it would take to stop them and it really doesn't seem possible. Obviously Curry can't have a good night. But the rest of the team can't have a good night either, like they had against us and in so many other games. I don't know if there's a way to beat them, but for now I don't care. I would in May or June. Beating them now only counts as one win, nothing more. They are going through a great stretch, playing truly extraordinary basketball and showing tremendous confidence and team spirit. But we'll try to figure out how to beat them only when it's do-or-die time.

Reck
02-18-2016, 06:37 AM
Manu gets it.

You worry about it when its you and them and there are actual stakes in the games.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2016, 08:25 AM
Yep.....he got it good last time too....:lmao

02-18-2016, 08:30 AM
CIA Manu tbh

DMC
02-18-2016, 09:44 AM
http://www.poundingtherock.com/2016/2/15/10990038/manu-ginobili-injury-surgery-warriors-cavaliers

I know everyone is talking about how great Golden State is and we found out about it the hard way. People wonder what it would take to stop them and it really doesn't seem possible. Obviously Curry can't have a good night. But the rest of the team can't have a good night either, like they had against us and in so many other games. I don't know if there's a way to beat them, but for now I don't care. I would in May or June. Beating them now only counts as one win, nothing more. They are going through a great stretch, playing truly extraordinary basketball and showing tremendous confidence and team spirit. But we'll try to figure out how to beat them only when it's do-or-die time.

Since you're nut riding two different teams in your avatar, it's amusing just seeing you discussing them NOW as "they".

Thread
02-18-2016, 10:03 AM
He's employing the Celtic way: hit, run, hide, talk you out of it.

And it ain't a bad tact. State got little doubt around the edges. You can feel it, not see it.

whitemamba
02-18-2016, 11:51 AM
What a fucking pussy balding faggot.