PDA

View Full Version : OT: The Media: Reliving Tim Duncan's 53 point game - Part 2...

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2016, 08:42 AM
:lmao they want us to relive this lame ass shit....The media mad as fuck at the Kobe love...they're falling apart over it.....:lol

Fuckng wankstas......

http://www.poundingtherock.com/2016/2/15/10989802/imaginary-oral-history-tim-duncan-53-point-game-part-2

Reck
02-18-2016, 09:24 AM
Difference being, Kobe put up 81 on a shitty Raptors team while Duncan dropped 50 on a legit team that has always grinded out the Spurs for all they're worth.

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 09:35 AM
No issue with the writer showing Timmy love he deserves some ...just funny that he must manfacture this story because there is nothing like that the national media is doing for Tim.
Its basically PENIS envy and you can see it on display all over this forum they site 12th because they envy the attention Kobe and the Lakers get which U never understood ...Duncan us like that great indie band, underground MC or cult film that you know is great but they just arent popular like a Jay-Z or Star wars. There are better rappers and better movies they just dont resonate with tge mainstream just enjoy your hidden treasure like a secret smash spot in HS ...you should be enjoying it instead of wondering why the fuck dont more people appreciate it?

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 09:36 AM
Difference being, Kobe put up 81 on a shitty Raptors team while Duncan dropped 50 on a legit team that has always grinded out the Spurs for all they're worth.

True but Kobe outscored that same team for three quarters by himself dropping 62.(iirc) So what is your point?

lefty
02-18-2016, 09:40 AM
True but Kobe outscored that same team for three quarters by himself dropping 62.(iirc) So what is your point?
Tbh Duncan scored 53 while contributing in other areas

Kobe's 60 pt games are empty 60 pts

DMC
02-18-2016, 09:40 AM
The article is satire. I suppose OP thinks Tim signed with Florsheim as well. Are you a gook OP?

DMC
02-18-2016, 09:42 AM
No issue with the writer showing Timmy love he deserves some ...just funny that he must manfacture this story because there is nothing like that the national media is doing for Tim.
Its basically PENIS envy and you can see it on display all over this forum they site 12th because they envy the attention Kobe and the Lakers get which U never understood ...Duncan us like that great indie band, underground MC or cult film that you know is great but they just arent popular like a Jay-Z or Star wars. There are better rappers and better movies they just dont resonate with tge mainstream just enjoy your hidden treasure like a secret smash spot in HS ...you should be enjoying it instead of wondering why the fuck dont more people appreciate it?
You're too autistic to know the difference between satire and homerism. Tim's 53pt game is nothing to write home about, and that was the reason the author made up interviews as if someone gave a shit.

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 09:43 AM
Tbh Duncan scored 53 while contributing in other areas

Kobe's 60 pt games are empty 60 pts

Of course they were empty ...:depressed
My timmy's 53 were all meaningful ...:rollin

DMC
02-18-2016, 09:49 AM

You lodging Timmy over Kobe though. It's recorded here for posterity.

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 09:55 AM
You're too autistic to know the difference between satire and homerism. Tim's 53pt game is nothing to write home about, and that was the reason the author made up interviews as if someone gave a shit.

I got it i live sarcasm. I wont lie only read a bit of part two. Again you with the name calling how old are you?
The reason its funny is the fact he felt the need to do so ...to mock espn or not shows that it at the very least bothers him in the first place. Then he spent time to make that shit up and write lines that mocks the espn piece.
Again the Kobe tour got Spur fan clenching teeth tighter than Ryan Reynolds getting drilled with a strap by Monica B in Deadpool.
I think we all knew it would be sorta like this when he announced...but i didnt expect this much love especially from the players or even Pop.
But of course you will make excuses Pop is playing mind games, what else do you expect players to say? Bullshit. When you know deep down this cant be all made up ...so you stick to 12 (your welcome) and pretend the shit doesnt bother you. But i got bad news more of that shit is coming especislly as we get closer to game #82 may want to avoid espn and nbatv that day ...

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 09:57 AM
You lodging Timmy over Kobe though. It's recorded here for posterity.

Yep i did. I dont have any issues recognizing Tims greatness. My Laker soldiers do that plenty. Me i just defen Kobe occadionally mow but i am getting tired of that too ...just a smart comment here and there.

Thread
02-18-2016, 10:00 AM
Yep i did. I dont have any issues recognizing Tims greatness. My Laker soldiers do that plenty. Me i just defen Kobe occadionally mow but i am getting tired of that too ...just a smart comment here and there.

See, that what I meant that time when I questioned your veracity. Kool came to your defense so I let it go.

Here it is again.

DMC
02-18-2016, 10:01 AM

^ see, your autism is shinin' through. Let it.

DMC
02-18-2016, 10:02 AM
I got it i live sarcasm. I wont lie only read a bit of part two. Again you with the name calling how old are you?
The reason its funny is the fact he felt the need to do so ...to mock espn or not shows that it at the very least bothers him in the first place. Then he spent time to make that shit up and write lines that mocks the espn piece.
Again the Kobe tour got Spur fan clenching teeth tighter than Ryan Reynolds getting drilled with a strap by Monica B in Deadpool.
I think we all knew it would be sorta like this when he announced...but i didnt expect this much love especially from the players or even Pop.
But of course you will make excuses Pop is playing mind games, what else do you expect players to say? Bullshit. When you know deep down this cant be all made up ...so you stick to 12 (your welcome) and pretend the shit doesnt bother you. But i got bad news more of that shit is coming especislly as we get closer to game #82 may want to avoid espn and nbatv that day ...

I'm old enough to read something before responding to it, not going off in an autistic rage then saying "I didn't actually read it". You've done that a few times here, and it makes you look slightly special.

oh.. I didn't read the rest of your post. Bullet points brah.

Buddy Mignon
02-18-2016, 10:04 AM
Make no mistake about it... 53 was a great milestone for Jim. Kobe had more than 50 point 26 gotdamn times. Jim did it once.

Thread
02-18-2016, 10:05 AM
I'm old enough to read something before responding to it, not going off in an autistic rage then saying "I didn't actually read it". You've done that a few times here, and it makes you look slightly special.

No, Splits handles that side of your Martin/Lewis Show.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2016, 10:14 AM
Make no mistake about it... 53 was a great milestone for Jim. Kobe had more than 50 point 26 gotdamn times. Jim did it once.

:lmao Chaaaaaaassaaarrgeeeeee!!!!!

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 10:35 AM

Did not say i did not read it just not all of it. Read enough to get the the tone and spirit of the article. And since i read the Kobe one i got it right away ...again for him to write it just shows he was bothered either by espn or the love for Kobe. Either way it was funny ...but my point stands.

Who is in a rage? do you get in a rage when you post here?:lol
If so, you need some pussy, ass dick or maybe should seek professional help. Name calling and having rage based on something posted down here ... is a cry for help. I always smile when i post here in fact my wife has asked me whats so funny plenty of times.as i am responding to your shit
I find you humorous when you are on your game.

lefty
02-18-2016, 10:41 AM
:lol Kirby chucking while relying on teammates for D, rebounds and passing
:lol 1 dimensional player
:lol carried by Shaq and Pau
:lol game 7 vs Boston
:lol glorified Jerry Stackhouse

:lol Magic
:lol cock sucker
:lol hypocrite
:lol "I wouldnt have teamed up with Larry and MJ" :cry
:lol threatened to skip the draft if he was drafted by the Bulls and not the Lakers
:lol wanted to play with Kareem to win easy titles
:lol wants pity recognition even though he has $ for a treatment
:lol pity start and pity MVP award in the 1992 ASG
:lol blasts people for blasting him behind his back but does the same shit
:lol "I thought he was my lov... friend, it still hurts" :cry
:lol "but at the same time I love it when it hurts" (ok he didnt say that in public)

Thread
02-18-2016, 10:43 AM
:lol Kirby chucking while relying on teammates for D, rebounds and passing
:lol 1 dimensional player
:lol carried by Shaq and Pau
:lol game 7 vs Boston
:lol glorified Jerry Stackhouse

:lol Magic
:lol cock sucker
:lol hypocrite
:lol "I wouldnt have teamed up with Larry and MJ" :cry
:lol threatened to skip the draft if he was drafted by the Bulls and not the Lakers
:lol wanted to play with Kareem to win easy titles
:lol blasts people for blasting him behind his back but does the same shit
:lol "I thought he was my friend, it still hurts" :cry
:lol "but at the same time I love it when it hurts" (ok he didnt say that in public)

Boiled down:::

They were selling your shit.

Splits
02-18-2016, 11:13 AM
1) Hilarious that OP AGAIN gets duped, shows his ignorant ass
2) :lmao "envy". There's a fucking circus going on over the ASB and it is hilarious and everyone knows it is completely contrived. There's no "envy", we're laughing at you

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 11:54 AM
1) Hilarious that OP AGAIN gets duped, shows his ignorant ass
2) :lmao "envy". There's a fucking circus going on over the ASB and it is hilarious and everyone knows it is completely contrived. There's no "envy", we're laughing at you

denial ...

Splits
02-18-2016, 11:59 AM
denial ...

There's absolutely nothing to be envious of. What Kobe is doing is not virtuous. Your team is totally fucked for the foreseeable future with little talent and 2 of your next 4 first rounders gone. My team is on a 68 win pace and when 8/61 retire we've got guys to take over and keep us competing for chips.

Do you understand the purpose of satire?

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 12:14 PM
There's absolutely nothing to be envious of. What Kobe is doing is not virtuous. Your team is totally fucked for the foreseeable future with little talent and 2 of your next 4 first rounders gone. My team is on a 68 win pace and when 8/61 retire we've got guys to take over and keep us competing for chips.

Do you understand the purpose of satire?

Sure I do. But your shit is not satire, the article was. And I still believe that satire was sparked at least a little bit by jealousy. Maybe it is not ...I dont read pounding the rock or that writer on the regular ... but your ass is on a crusade even more than normal ...I wonder why?:lol

BD24
02-18-2016, 12:21 PM
Kobe missed the playoffs four gotdamn times. Tim, not a once.

Thread
02-18-2016, 12:21 PM
Kobe missed the playoffs four gotdamn times. Tim, not a once.

They were selling your shit, Moose.

BD24
02-18-2016, 12:25 PM
4 got damn times. Your lucky I don't lodge him quitting to avoid the sweep in 12 as well.

Splits
Sure I do. But your shit is not satire, the article was. And I still believe that satire was sparked at least a little bit by jealousy. Maybe it is not ...I dont read pounding the rock or that writer on the regular ... but your ass is on a crusade even more than normal ...I wonder why?:lol

Starting one thread puts me on a crusade? Solid logic.

Thread
4 got damn times. Your lucky I don't lodge him quitting to avoid the sweep in 12 as well.

BD24
02-18-2016, 12:26 PM

Splits
02-18-2016, 12:31 PM

The real number is 7 if you're looking at the breadth of his career. The first two seasons, while he was on a playoff team, he was a non-factor, starting not a single game. Of course he led his team to the lottery in his prime, quit in '12, and then you've got these past 3 seasons. So 7/20 a non-factor or no-show in the postseason. That's more than a third by my calculation.

Thread
02-18-2016, 12:32 PM

Thread
02-18-2016, 12:33 PM
The real number is 7 if you're looking at the breadth of his career. The first two seasons, while he was on a playoff team, he was a non-factor, starting not a single game. Of course he led his team to the lottery in his prime, quit in '12, and then you've got these past 3 seasons. So 7/20 a non-factor or no-show in the postseason. That's more than a third by my calculation.

25/5/5 & 5 NBA Titles.

And Duncan, Mr. 19.2 has a swell line too with that 2nd 5th.

ha, ha.

BD24
02-18-2016, 12:33 PM
Boiled down
TOSB Kobe 5
Tim 0

Thread
02-18-2016, 12:35 PM
Boiled down
TOSB Kobe 5
Tim 0

BD24
02-18-2016, 12:40 PM
Boiled down
TOSB Kobe 5
Tim 0

Thread
02-18-2016, 12:41 PM
Boiled down
TOSB Kobe 5
Tim 0

Splits
02-18-2016, 12:41 PM
Boiled down
TOSB Kobe 5
Tim 0

Actually, in this case 8 has 1 ('00)

Thread
02-18-2016, 12:45 PM
Actually, in this case 8 has 1 ('00)

Just stay outta the cockpit, sweetheart.

Splits
02-18-2016, 12:48 PM
Just stay outta the cockpit, sweetheart.

Bend over, I'll show you a fuckin' cockpit.

Thread
02-18-2016, 12:51 PM

You're in trouble when Kool wakes from his nap. Big trouble.

Splits
02-18-2016, 12:53 PM
You're in trouble when Kool wakes from his nap. Big trouble.

You're sending the retard to try to do what you can't?

Thread
02-18-2016, 12:56 PM
You're sending the retard to try to do what you can't?

He got your goat.

ha, ha.

Splits
02-18-2016, 12:57 PM
He got your goat.

ha, ha.

I've busted him repeatedly the past couple of days. He hasn't gotten me once.

Killakobe81
02-18-2016, 12:59 PM

The lady doth protest too much, methinks ...

Shakespeare, William

Thread
02-18-2016, 01:23 PM

No, of course not.:rolleyes

BD24
02-18-2016, 01:37 PM
haha just noticed the new addition to your avatar. Good shit :toast

Thread
02-18-2016, 01:49 PM
haha just noticed the new addition to your avatar. Good shit :toast

Look at the Moose. Store bought haircut & all. You look great.

BD24
02-18-2016, 02:00 PM
Look at the Moose. Store bought haircut & all. You look great.
Boiled Down
TOSB Kobe 5
Duncan 0
Let us proceed

Thread
02-18-2016, 02:00 PM
Boiled Down
TOSB Kobe 5
Duncan 0
Let us proceed

ambchang
02-18-2016, 02:32 PM
What follows is an imaginary oral history of the night The Big Fundamental amassed his best-ever point total.

ambchang
02-18-2016, 02:33 PM

Duncan scored 0 in one game. Kobe did it 17 times.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2016, 02:45 PM

:lmao hey you fucking putz you do realize a pit means small indentation....:lol owning your own self by implying your cock is a small indentation...no one is going to bend over for that

:lol Cock Pit Splits

Thread
02-18-2016, 02:46 PM
:lmao hey you fucking putz you do realize a pit means small indentation....:lol owning your own self by implying your cock is small..

:lol Cock Pit Splits

Lay a thread on 'em, big guy.

CHARGE!!!

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2016, 02:49 PM
Ok....I'm bout to go fuck a sweet Russian friend....I'm driving right now. ....posting when I stop at lights. .will this evening :lol

Thread
02-18-2016, 02:50 PM
Ok....I'm bout to go fuck a sweet Russian friend....I'm driving right now. ....posting when I stop at lights. .will this evening :lol

GO---Daddy---GO!!!

UNT Eagles 2016
02-18-2016, 02:56 PM
I think I still have that game on tape somewhere. IIRC, we lost that game in OT (mavs came back from like 19 down), so the accomplishment was negated and not special imo.

DMC
02-18-2016, 04:33 PM
No, Splits handles that side of your Martin/Lewis Show.

Let us proceed.

DMC
02-18-2016, 04:33 PM

Make sure he tips you.