PDA

View Full Version : what would you do for Popeyes chicken

Blake
02-18-2016, 05:28 PM
xS1-rrFR3yw

Blake
02-18-2016, 05:30 PM
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/02/18/Police-Clumsy-criminal-crashed-through-ceiling-of-Popeyes/9711455825723/?spt=sec&or=on

Avante
02-18-2016, 06:43 PM
Since you asked....

I'd swim a raggin' river, climb the highest mountain, pull on Superman's cape and spit into the wind, for some Popeyes chicken. Hell, I'd even crawl across 10 miles of broken glass naked and back if I had to, if that's what it took for some Popeyes chicken. Hell, the only thing I wouldn't do is.....hmmmm?

SpursforSix
02-18-2016, 07:08 PM
Since you asked....

I'd swim a raggin' river, climb the highest mountain, pull on Superman's cape and spit into the wind, for some Popeyes chicken. Hell, I'd even crawl across 10 miles of broken glass naked and back if I had to, if that's what it took for some Popeyes chicken. Hell, the only thing I wouldn't do is.....hmmmm?

Turn down a 12 year old tranny

Avante
02-18-2016, 08:43 PM
Turn down a 12 year old tranny

Dude, we get it ok, ya dig 12 year old trannies, ok? Do your parents know about this need?

clambake
02-18-2016, 08:47 PM
Dude, we get it ok, ya dig 12 year old trannies, ok? Do your parents know about this need?

did that childs parents know about your deed?

Avante
02-18-2016, 09:05 PM
did that childs parents know about your deed?

You'd have to ask him he's the pedo.

SpursforSix
02-18-2016, 11:10 PM
You'd have to ask him he's the pedo.

No. You're the one..."hey if it's legal..."

Avante
02-19-2016, 11:40 AM
No. You're the one..."hey if it's legal..."

All you talk about is little kids and sex, you're a fucking pedo.

SpursforSix
02-19-2016, 12:02 PM
All you talk about is little kids and sex, you're a fucking pedo.

hey...we understand the argument you're trying to make...you were overseas...you thought it was legal...everyone was doing it...
problem is that it was unethical, immoral, and deviant disgusting behavior

Avante
02-19-2016, 12:19 PM
hey...we understand the argument you're trying to make...you were overseas...you thought it was legal...everyone was doing it...
problem is that it was unethical, immoral, and deviant disgusting behavior

A fucking pedo, I had a feeling you were a sicko, dude all you want to talk about is kids and sex. You need a bullet in the brain ya sick bitch.

clambake
02-19-2016, 02:31 PM
for your sake, i hope god is stupid.

Avante
02-19-2016, 03:36 PM
for your sake, i hope god is stupid.

Work me me here stupid, ok?

Some time ago I saw something on tv about the sex slave trade in those foreign countries//////ok ya with me?

I posted something like this....

It would have been nice if we'd known about that when I was over here. We had no clue about any of that and pisses me off that we weren't told.

Niow think ya dumb fuck, ok? How that became.."you pedo you"...huh? what?

But, that's what dumbass kids in hiding play. I'd beat a fucking sick ass pedo to death and I'm dead serious, there isn't a lower form of human being on earth, ok? Now what about that don't you understand....well?

Now tell clambake, what don't get about that? You touch a kid around me I'll fuck you up, ok? Now what don't understand there?

Don't ignore my stance on this ok fucker?

Blake
02-19-2016, 04:32 PM
How the fuck does every thread end up with insecure Avante trying to justify his sailor days.

It's a Popeye thread for God's sake

Avante
02-19-2016, 04:45 PM
How the fuck does every thread end up with insecure Avante trying to justify his sailor days.

Dude, was I talking about that or was others, well?

I once made the mistake of saying....

Sure would have been nice if we'd been told about that fucked up world over there.

Obviously with all the dumb ass kids here that became..."you pedo you"......hahahaha!!!!!! Hard to believe that many total idiots post in one place. I'd shoot a sick ass pedo right between the his eyes, blow his fucking brains out. That is my stance on that sickness.

Getting back to your thread.

I'd swim a shrark infested ocean, fight Rhonda Rousey AND Holy Holm, walk right up to Brock Lesnar (who I have by about 10 pounds) and spit in his eye, if it meant some Popeyes chicken.

Blake
02-19-2016, 04:48 PM
My god just shut the fuck up already

Avante
02-19-2016, 04:52 PM
My god just shut the fuck up already

I'm not the one who brings it up, now am I?

I'll tell ya what, you stop following me round and you won't see me in your threads, deal? I'm as sick of you as you are me..ok?

clambake
02-19-2016, 05:03 PM
threatening to kill people that do what you did?

Blake
02-19-2016, 05:12 PM
I'm not the one who brings it up, now am I?

I'll tell ya what, you stop following me round and you won't see me in your threads, deal? I'm as sick of you as you are me..ok?

I don't give a shit what threads you're in. It's an open message board. Just stop ruining threads with your insecure life stories

Avante
02-19-2016, 05:22 PM
threatening to kill people that do what you did?

So ya still haven't figured out bars don't hire kids to hustle drinks, right?

Dude, you cannot be this stupid.

Avante
02-19-2016, 05:26 PM
I don't give a shit what threads you're in. It's an open message board. Just stop ruining threads with your insecure life stories

Dude, how many times have you totally ignored the thread title to just miess with me, well? So stop whining around like a little bitch,ok? Ya get what ya deserve, got it?

Now you could tell me..ok ok guy I'll not bug ya anymore with my stupidity, ok?.....and you'll never see me in a Blake thread again, deal? Dude, you're simply too stupid to be bothering people, ok?

Blake
02-19-2016, 05:32 PM
Dude, how many times have you totally ignored the thread title to just miess with me, well? So stop whining around like a little bitch,ok? Ya get what ya deserve, got it?

Zero times. I've messed you with every time because of your thread topic or something stupid you posted.

You're just an insecure angry old fuck that takes swings at anything that moves

clambake
02-19-2016, 05:34 PM
guy without a moral compass doesn't want to be bothered.

Avante
02-19-2016, 05:38 PM
Zero times. I've messed you with every time because of your thread topic or something stupid you posted.

You're just an insecure angry old fuck that takes swings at anything that moves

Talking about the future Heisman winner was stupid?

Look at how ya act ya little faggot?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236341&page=3

Want more? What is it ya little bitch is ya can dish it out but can't take it. Fucking wimp.

Blake
02-19-2016, 05:43 PM
Talking about the future Heisman winner was stupid?

Look at how ya act ya little faggot?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236341&page=3

Want more? What is it ya little bitch is ya can dish it out but can't take it. Fucking wimp.

Yeah, I replied about your prediction on McCaffrey. You dished out worthless lists and youtubes. Yeah, I'm getting to where I can't take it.

Avante
02-19-2016, 05:48 PM
Yeah, I replied about your prediction on McCaffrey. You dished out worthless lists and youtubes. Yeah, I'm getting to where I can't take it.

Dude, you came in with post #39, check it out.

Who cares what you can or can't take, fuck you, ok? Nobody cares about your likes or don't likes, ok bitch? Don't read me fucker...ok?

Blake, you're fucked up, ok? So stop bugging me, and I'll stay of your shit threads that never go anywhere, ok?

My fav...here it is 2016, in the last couple of seasons I've won around 2600 ATS documented on that football forum, yet here you are....well back in 2013....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you really that fucked up? What. in 2018 when I'm up over 4000, it will be...well back in 2013:rolleyes

I say anything and here ya come trying all ya can to.....well Nick Cubb only...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucker, I nailed Nick Chubb, I nailed Derrick Henry, I nailed Russell Wlson and I don't lose playing ATS, ok mutherfucker?

DJR210
02-19-2016, 06:02 PM

:lol

Blake
02-19-2016, 06:32 PM
Dude, you came in with post #39, check it out.

Who cares what you can or can't take, fuck you, ok? Nobody cares about your likes or don't likes, ok bitch? Don't read me fucker...ok?

Blake, you're fucked up, ok? So stop bugging me, and I'll stay of your shit threads that never go anywhere, ok?

My fav...here it is 2016, in the last couple of seasons I've won around 2600 ATS documented on that football forum, yet here you are....well back in 2013....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you really that fucked up? What. in 2018 when I'm up over 4000, it will be...well back in 2013:rolleyes

I say anything and here ya come trying all ya can to.....well Nick Cubb only...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucker, I nailed Nick Chubb, I nailed Derrick Henry, I nailed Russell Wlson and I don't lose playing ATS, ok mutherfucker?

Oh, where I quoted someone saying "why did old people discover the Internet".

Did you really feel messed with on that? I guess you found one.

Blake
02-19-2016, 06:33 PM
Want more?

Yes

bigzak25
02-20-2016, 09:10 AM
I'm good with a bill millers chicken strip every once in a while...I don't care for bone in chicken unless its good wings...

I. Hustle
02-22-2016, 12:08 PM
I was in New Orleans last week and had to hit up a Popeye's since it was just a couple of blocks from where I was staying. I heard it was better there but it's just the same ol' same ol'.

That was the only fast food I had there because everything else was so much better.

SpursforSix
02-22-2016, 12:11 PM
I was in New Orleans last week and had to hit up a Popeye's since it was just a couple of blocks from where I was staying. I heard it was better there but it's just the same ol' same ol'.

That was the only fast food I had there because everything else was so much better.

with all your free time, it seems like you should have finished your magnetic hoop schematic

hater
02-22-2016, 12:16 PM
Popeyes is shit. I wouldnt even feed my dog that trash

Blake
02-22-2016, 12:22 PM
Popeyes is shit. I wouldnt even feed my dog that trash

I know. I only go to the finest dining establishments for spicy fried chicken and red beans/rice

I. Hustle
02-22-2016, 12:43 PM
with all your free time, it seems like you should have finished your magnetic hoop schematic

I was there on business. Apparently there is a guy there that has perfected the type of magnet that I am looking for. He uses it for a security business that he has but I am looking to repurpose it to fit my needs.

He just happens to use it at Larry Flynt's club.

hater
02-22-2016, 12:49 PM
I know. I only go to the finest dining establishments for spicy fried chicken and red beans/rice

Why? Plenty of hole in the walls have good spicy chicken. From peruvian to korean joints. Not shit in a bucket thou

SpursforSix
02-22-2016, 12:53 PM
I was there on business. Apparently there is a guy there that has perfected the type of magnet that I am looking for. He uses it for a security business that he has but I am looking to repurpose it to fit my needs.

He just happens to use it at Larry Flynt's club.

uh...whatever. Whatever magnet you decide on shouldn't affect your base diagrams. You know what I think? I think you have some vague idea in your head of how this will all work but you have yet to put it on paper. I'm pretty sure once you do, you're going to have an "oh shit" moment when you discover that it's not feasible. Trust me...you need to try and diagram it first before you go through a lot of expense and time.

BD24
02-22-2016, 12:56 PM
Anyone have a link to the avante pedo thread? Have never seen the original. I imagine it got locked or it would be bumped similar to the "lol" thread.

hater
02-22-2016, 01:39 PM
Anyone have a link to the avante pedo thread? Have never seen the original. I imagine it got locked or it would be bumped similar to the "lol" thread.

Good luck getting your IP logged at the FBI :lol

SpursforSix
02-22-2016, 02:09 PM

that's akin to asking who Cosby's first victim was. I don't know if there was ever an "official" Avante pedo thread. Seemed like he simultaneously came clean in several threads on several boards. Although I guess there had to be a "first" one somewhere.

but lol at anyone wanting to spend time going through all of his lists to find it.

Blake
02-22-2016, 02:40 PM
Why? Plenty of hole in the walls have good spicy chicken. From peruvian to korean joints. Not shit in a bucket thou

Yeah true, there's a ton of Peruvian fried chicken joints here in SA. right next to all the Taqueria Jaliscos

02-23-2016, 11:44 AM
Maybe we should just try asking the man himself

Hey Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483), when did you first admit to being a pedo tbh?

SpursforSix
02-23-2016, 12:08 PM
Maybe we should just try asking the man himself

Hey Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483), when did you first admit to being a pedo tbh?

"listen fuckwit i've made it clear what you do with pedos. you shoot them in the head. you think that they let little kids hustle drinks in the bars? it was hey sailor buy me a drink and you think that 7000 servicemen are going to turn that in to....having sex with kids????"