PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: lol espn

jeebus
02-19-2016, 11:18 AM
Their new website design desperately tried to suck Microsoft's windows 8 dick(an OS that the world rejected) and succeeded, giving us a lazy piss poor layout. Only saving grace was their classic box score layout...which now has been completely nuked by some tryhard faggot millenials with a poorsung. I guess since the channel itself is sucking ass, might as well finish the job with the site being a pile of shit as well.

Seriously, who the fuck thought this looked great? http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400866670

Robz4000
02-19-2016, 12:00 PM
It's so bad I can't even load it.

Cry Havoc
02-19-2016, 12:03 PM
Loads fine on mine. I've seen a lot worse, but there is way too much negative space in that box score. Makes it hard to read/absorb the information.

Form over function is becoming way too much the norm these days. People want to be spoon fed everything, to the point where a phone with more than one button is deemed too confusing. :lol

Aztecfan03
02-19-2016, 12:52 PM
Their new website design desperately tried to suck Microsoft's windows 8 dick(an OS that the world rejected) and succeeded, giving us a lazy piss poor layout. Only saving grace was their classic box score layout...which now has been completely nuked by some tryhard faggot millenials with a poorsung. I guess since the channel itself is sucking ass, might as well finish the job with the site being a pile of shit as well.

Seriously, who the fuck thought this looked great? http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400866670

Guess it has gotten too hard to have the full boxscores for both teams on the same screen.

snickles
02-19-2016, 01:02 PM
gawd awful. jesus...i can't even understand why anyone would think that's a good format.

lefty
02-19-2016, 01:54 PM
WHat's with blinding white backgounds lately?

TV commercials, Mobile OS, etc

Fuck that shit

AlexJones
02-19-2016, 10:48 PM
nhl.com is even worse believe it or not

DMC
02-20-2016, 03:46 AM
They don't give a shit about people sitting at home. Those folks can watch the TV. They are catering to mobile devices, thus all the ads with people watching games on their phones.