PDA

View Full Version : La Cantera Shops

09-24-2005, 05:08 PM
Just got back from there (Took the wife so she could cash in her BDay gift certificates), and there has to be more than one way in/out. Is there another way in off 1604 besides La Cantera exit? There were too many folks to drive around, but can you get there off 10?

Note to some of the women out there: ultra tight hip huggers and tops are not real flattering.

Princess45
09-24-2005, 05:34 PM
Haven't ever been but you might be able to get there by taking 10 to the Fiesta Texas exit which takes you to La Cantera Pkwy. Don't know if that leads to the shopping center or not. Was it absolutely packed there?

SequSpur
09-24-2005, 05:43 PM
Its the second week opening... of course its packed. It probably will be for months on the weekends.

duh.

TheWriter
09-24-2005, 05:50 PM
Just get off on La Cantera Parkway.

ZStomp
09-24-2005, 05:55 PM
No thanks.

I'll pass.

09-24-2005, 06:16 PM
It was fairly packed, but not overbearing. I tried to go into the Apple shop, but with my boy on my back in a backpack and the daughter in tow, wasn't meant to be.

The "food court" needs more restaurants (which are coming), and if they had misters by all the fans they have that would help as well.

KEDA
09-24-2005, 06:28 PM
I went yesterday, and got a new pair of shoes.

I went to the Apple store, and Im getting a NANO, that thing kicks ass!

The Sony stre was pertty cool too, but everything the had, you could get at BB or CC cheaper.

I really didnt have much time to walk the whole shop, and it was a tad hot, but I will go and look st the whole thing soon.

Zombie
09-24-2005, 09:53 PM
PPPPFFFFTTTTT, I hate the SNOBS at Northstar mall, I'd kill those stuck up fuckers.
I'll keep my ass on the southside! :drunk

HB22inSA
09-25-2005, 12:43 AM
I'll keep my ass on the southside!
Hell yeah!! South Park Mall is just as good.

Zombie, wherabouts are you on the Southside? I'm on SW Military and S. Flores.

I Love the Southside.

blackbucket
09-25-2005, 12:53 AM
Hell yeah!! South Park Mall is just as good.

Zombie, wherabouts are you on the Southside? I'm on SW Military and S. Flores.

I Love the Southside.

:lol

Southside, northside... whatever. Don't hate. Just be thankful this town has more options now.

Zombie
09-25-2005, 12:59 AM
options????????
FUCK, I CAN get something from James Avery for $50 that Tiffany's charges $200 for.
I hate name brand shit, those fuckers won't see a penny of my $$$$$$.

Drachen
09-25-2005, 01:19 AM
options????????
FUCK, I CAN get something from James Avery for $50 that Tiffany's charges $200 for.
I hate name brand shit, those fuckers won't see a penny of my $$$$$$.

Well just go to avalonjewelry.com and get it for $30, since you dont like the "name brand shit."

TheWriter
09-25-2005, 01:38 AM
South Park Mall is just as good.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

SpursWoman
09-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Well just go to avalonjewelry.com and get it for $30, since you dont like the "name brand shit."

Yeah, James Avery can get pretty pricy too. :lol :lol

Drachen
09-25-2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah, James Avery can get pretty pricy too. :lol :lol

That and it was a shameless plug for my friend's website and jewelry business.

Shelly
09-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Oh, my! This mall is dangerous! I could see myself going there weekly...:lol It doesn't help that I live so close to it either.

BTW, ladies. Sign up at New York and Co online to get on their mailing list. You'll automatically get a 20% off coupon and my friend says they constantly send her coupons. She had a $30 off if you spend $75. Not bad. Their clothes are cute and reasonably priced.

I walked into Nordstrom and was in heaven! Didn't buy any shoes, but got the cutest jean jacket, which I have been looking for.

The place wasn't crowded at all either, even at lunch time.

Shelly
09-26-2005, 02:32 PM
And I got my watched fixed!

Kori Ellis
09-26-2005, 02:33 PM
Sign up at New York and Co online to get on their mailing list. You'll automatically get a 20% off coupon and my friend says they constantly send her coupons. She had a $30 off if you spend $75. Not bad. Their clothes are cute and reasonably priced.

I like their clothes a lot. Thanks for the tip!

I walked into Nordstrom and was in heaven! Didn't buy any shoes, but got the cutest jean jacket, which I have been looking for.

:wow How did you manage NOT to buy any shoes? I would think that would be more difficult than your $50 target rule. :lol

Shelly
09-26-2005, 02:37 PM
I like their clothes a lot. Thanks for the tip!

:wow How did you manage NOT to buy any shoes? I would think that would be more difficult than your $50 target rule. :lol

I know!!!!! I saw these shoes that I really liked at Brighton (sp?) Of course, they were outrageously priced. I had the okay, but that's when I told him I thought they were less than what they actually were. I still want to go back for shoes, but I went with a friend. I need to go back on my own.

And what's up with that wedge heel this fall?

Kori Ellis
09-26-2005, 02:42 PM
And what's up with that wedge heel this fall?

Yeah, I hate that too. But it's all the rage.

Do you get the magazine called LUCKY? It's a shopping magazine with all the latest trends, styles, etc but it also has a lot of coupons and codes that you can use to get discounts at a lot of the clothing stores.

Shelly
09-26-2005, 02:48 PM
I've seen it, but never picked that one up. I will next time I'm at the store. Thanks!

Kori Ellis
09-26-2005, 02:50 PM
I've seen it, but never picked that one up. I will next time I'm at the store. Thanks!

It's one of my top 3 favorites, along with Martha Stewart Living and Real Simple.

SequSpur
11-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Ever since this store opened, I am noticing a different wardrobe in the hamper.

What's up with that?

Marcus Bryant
11-17-2005, 08:28 PM
Women and shopping are a most dangerous mix.

N.Y. Johnny
11-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Women and shopping are a most dangerous mix.

Yeah, I thank god i'm currently divorced and don't have to deal with fuckin places like this, thank god for online buying and delivery to my door. :elephant

Shelly
11-17-2005, 10:26 PM
La Cantera rules!

I need to make a date with Pseudo so we can both spend our husband's hard earned money!

RashoFan
11-18-2005, 03:12 AM
1369...any chance that you live in the Leon Springs/ Fair Oaks area?