PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: If the Warriors repeat....

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-20-2016, 07:07 PM
Are they the best dynasty since Shaq/Kobe's Lakers?

ElNono
02-20-2016, 07:26 PM
^ hold this :lma for me, thanks...

benefactor
02-20-2016, 07:32 PM
Ugh.

Not to use an overused term, but what a horribly vanilla troll attempt.

If you can't do better just PM me the password.

Mitch
02-20-2016, 07:50 PM
I think they need to win this year and next to really separate themselves from the Lebron/Wade and Kobe/Gasol dynasties.

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-20-2016, 07:55 PM
I think they need to win this year and next to really separate themselves from the Lebron/Wade and Kobe/Gasol dynasties.

They have a good shot at that.

Mitch
02-20-2016, 07:58 PM
They have a good shot at that.

Probably, the rest of the west will be rebuilding very soon. Parker & co might still win it this year, but who knows.

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-20-2016, 08:00 PM
Probably, the rest of the west will be rebuilding very soon. Parker & co might still win it this year, but who knows.

Yup. I dont know if Parker's back can carry all the load.

DMC
02-20-2016, 08:24 PM

As long as you have Shaq first, you're doing something right. Even your alt can't deny that.

koriwhat
02-20-2016, 09:42 PM
Chinese and japanese dynasties lasted decades and decades.... celts and la back in the day, lasted years and years... now everyone is dubbed a dynasty after a yr or two in the nba. Lol

Arcadian
02-20-2016, 09:50 PM
Nope. Requirement for dynasty status: 3 titles in 5 years.

Spurs 03, 05, 07

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-20-2016, 10:08 PM

Spurs 03, 05, 07

Nope. A dynasty requires at least one back to back :lol

DMC
02-20-2016, 10:33 PM

You therefore have a lottery dynasty.

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-20-2016, 10:34 PM

And you have no dynasty.

DMC
02-20-2016, 10:34 PM
And you have no dynasty.

That's 12 talking.

ezau
02-20-2016, 10:43 PM
If the Warriors repeat, Curry's closer to dislodging Kobe in his 12 chair, tbh.

BatManu20
02-20-2016, 10:48 PM

Dynasty: a family, team, etc., that is very powerful or successful for a long period of time.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dynasty

The Spurs are literally the definition of a dynasty.

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-20-2016, 10:54 PM
No repeat no dynasty. A dynasty means one team dominated. They didnt dominate two consecutive years.

Benoit
02-20-2016, 10:57 PM
Dubs are having the best run since Kobe's 3-peat

Kawhitstorm
02-20-2016, 10:58 PM
Worriers/Lackers: Die-nasties

Team Duncan: Empire

Kawhitstorm
02-20-2016, 10:59 PM

Kobe's 3-peat where he exactly won ZERO MVPs of on any sort?:lmao

Mitch
02-20-2016, 11:00 PM
No repeat no dynasty. A dynasty means one team dominated. They didnt dominate two consecutive years.

KOD

Benoit
02-20-2016, 11:00 PM
Kobe's 3-peat where he exactly won ZERO MVPs of on any sort?:lmao

He was the best player in the real finals against the Spurs and Kings

Shaq was better in 1999-2000

Kawhitstorm
02-20-2016, 11:08 PM
He was the best player in the real finals against the Spurs and Kings

Shaq was better in 1999-2000

Maybe you should WATCH the games instead of being a stat whore b/c teams were AT LEAST doubling Shaq & single covering Kirby.

Watch how Antonio Daniels helps off Kirby at the 2:30 mark to triple team Shaq at with the game one the line::lol

R3lUtG5vL6k

Benoit
02-20-2016, 11:14 PM
^^ lmao 1 example

theres a reason Spur fan hates Kobe and they never talk about Shaq

In all the time Ive been here, I dont think I have ever heard a Spur fan even mention Shaq yet they are obsessed with Mamba

benefactor
02-20-2016, 11:22 PM
^^ lmao 1 example

In all the time Ive been here, I dont think I have ever heard a Spur fan even mention Shaq yet they are obsessed with Mamba
In all fairness, if you aren't a Lakers fan, ghetto black/Mexican or from China you probably don't really like Kobe.

daslicer
02-20-2016, 11:37 PM

If the Warriors win again this year do the Lakers get to claim the recent two warrior titles? Also will Staples Center get to rent the Warriors championship banners for next year?

Kawhitstorm
02-20-2016, 11:57 PM
^^ lmao 1 example

One example:lol, show me one example of teams leaving Shaq open under the basket to help on Kirby on the perimeter......you know like how Iverson was being doubled in the 2001 Finals while McKie/Snow were guarding Kirby 1-on-1 & STILL Iverson had a better series.:lol

Kobestans are the ones trying to FORCEFULLY pit Timmay against Kirby when they play different positions & Timmay was the undisputed #1 option while Kirby was eating off Shaq's plate.:lol

HemisfairArena
02-20-2016, 11:59 PM
We respect Shaq,,,we expose a sidekick like kobrick,,,,

weeks
02-21-2016, 12:19 AM
No repeat no dynasty.
Dynasty: a family, team, etc., that is very powerful or successful for a long period of time.

Kawhitstorm
02-21-2016, 12:38 AM

Based on how the Spurs system & front office is infiltrating other NBA teams along with how legends such as Kareem/Russell the bow down to Team Duncan, the correct choice of word is "Empire"

HemisfairArena
02-21-2016, 12:40 AM
I would say Hierarchy,,,

weeks
02-21-2016, 12:54 AM
Based on how the Spurs system & front office is infiltrating other NBA teams along with how legends such as Kareem/Russell the bow down to Team Duncan, the correct choice of word is "Empire"

with pop as the undisputed godfather

Xevious
02-21-2016, 05:19 AM

That's one title closer to Kobe becoming 13.

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-21-2016, 07:36 AM
:lmao niggas using empire because they cant say Dynasty. Who the fuck uses the word empire in sports? :lol

Raven
02-21-2016, 07:42 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

disciple
02-21-2016, 10:36 AM
You're all wrong. A dynasty is defined by decades. Minimum of one has to be. And than it is uninterrupted dominance. Only one can even be considered. Minneapolis had just three in a row. Same with Chicago. No dynasty there. Only the Celtics 8 in a row even should be considered.

DMC
02-21-2016, 10:57 AM
^^ lmao 1 example

It's quite simple: Shaq is the most dominant force the NBA has ever seen since Wilt. There was simply nothing you could do about him. Kobe was the beneficiary of playing on the same team as Shaq where the opponent was expending every resource to try to even limit Shaq. Sure Kobe was a world class talent, no doubt. So was TMac. Had TMac played alongside Shaq he would have been just as "Dominant". Shaq could have played alongside anyone and been successful. He took the Magic to the Finals before Kobe ever set foot in the league.

Kobe developed his "assassin" attitude while he was almost guaranteed to be successful no matter the outcome of his shot selection. Of course you can be cavalier with that type of safety net.

All that aside, had Kobe aged gracefully and not cried to SAS and been a team cancer for the last 40% of his career, Spurs fan would have more respect for him. It's ironic that Spurs fan has Lakers' best interest in mind while Lakers fan only has goo goo eyes for whatever pretender the franchise pushes forward.

Kobe is basically a taller version of Allen Iverson, except AI got his team to the Finals without some other team's best player coming to help.

weebo
02-21-2016, 11:21 AM
It's quite simple: Shaq is the most dominant force the NBA has ever seen since Wilt. There was simply nothing you could do about him. Kobe was the beneficiary of playing on the same team as Shaq where the opponent was expending every resource to try to even limit Shaq. Sure Kobe was a world class talent, no doubt. So was TMac. Had TMac played alongside Shaq he would have been just as "Dominant". Shaq could have played alongside anyone and been successful. He took the Magic to the Finals before Kobe ever set foot in the league.

Kobe developed his "assassin" attitude while he was almost guaranteed to be successful no matter the outcome of his shot selection. Of course you can be cavalier with that type of safety net.

All that aside, had Kobe aged gracefully and not cried to SAS and been a team cancer for the last 40% of his career, Spurs fan would have more respect for him. It's ironic that Spurs fan has Lakers' best interest in mind while Lakers fan only has goo goo eyes for whatever pretender the franchise pushes forward.

Kobe is basically a taller version of Allen Iverson, except AI got his team to the Finals without some other team's best player coming to help.

This post is on point.

Splits
02-21-2016, 12:29 PM
9>12

Killakobe81
02-21-2016, 12:39 PM

Spurs 03, 05, 07

Oh Wow, what a quinkydink in my 7 year old voice ...no repeat required!

Benoit
02-21-2016, 12:41 PM
Of Wow, what a quinkydink in my 7 year old voice ...no repeat required!
lmao

Joseph Kony
02-21-2016, 12:55 PM
OP is a faggot, nothing but a cock toucher who cant take the heat of his team being fucking garbage and returns occasionally to make shit posts and take pot shots at the Spurs...smh....at least even you acknowledge those were Shaq's teams :lmao

snickles
02-22-2016, 10:41 AM
^^ lmao 1 example

because shaq has been so relevant in the 6 months you've been a member of this site?