PDA

View Full Version : NBA: :lol today's nba

ambchang
02-21-2016, 07:24 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/golden-state-warriors/post/_/id/1313/draymond-green-as-the-top-center-its-no-joke

6'5" player hailed as the best 5 in the league
Modern day Dan Issel being the centre of an unstoppable team
Dominating because bigs lack basic fundamentals.

TDfan2007
02-21-2016, 12:26 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/golden-state-warriors/post/_/id/1313/draymond-green-as-the-top-center-its-no-joke

6'5" player hailed as the best 5 in the league
Modern day Dan Issel being the centre of an unstoppable team
Dominating because bigs lack basic fundamentals.

This, tbh...

UZER
02-21-2016, 12:31 PM
It's amazing what an undersized guy gets away with on D guarding bigger guys in the post.

Benoit
02-21-2016, 12:36 PM
Draymond is the most unique player I have ever seen

Everybody downplayed Steph and said we could never win with his style of play and didnt believe in his dominance, now they are doing it with Draymond

He reminds me of Larry Johnson on offense with Rodmans defense and Webber's passing

People that downplay any era of NBA basketball are ignorant and stupid, stars would be stars in any era

lefty
02-21-2016, 10:59 PM

Everybody downplayed Steph and said we could never win with his style of play and didnt believe in his dominance, now they are doing it with Draymond

He reminds me of Larry Johnson on offense with Rodmans defense and Webber's passing

People that downplay any era of NBA basketball are ignorant and stupid, stars would be stars in any era
:lmao

Kawhitstorm
02-21-2016, 11:16 PM

pS2O53Xisws

apalisoc_9
02-21-2016, 11:42 PM
Guys like Ethan Straus should not be allowed to write pieces about Golden State in a National scale. Hes a warriors fanboy and hes trying to make the case for Draymond as C to slide into the first team. That's not going to happen.

Otaku
02-21-2016, 11:49 PM
pS2O53Xisws

Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp