PDA

View Full Version : That Green out back.

SpursforSix
02-21-2016, 08:43 PM
Where did that come from. When it was live, I thought he just was standing right under the goal at the right time or may have had help from LMA. But then they ran the replays. Pretty badass. I didn't catch the game until the 4th but sounded like he had nice stats. Pair of steals, pair of blocks, assists.

SpursforSix
02-21-2016, 08:45 PM
Holy fuck. "Put back"

DPG21920
02-21-2016, 08:45 PM
He's done that before - he's got some straight line hops. Was an incredible put back though. Between those and his chase down blocks, Danny stands out.

SpursforSix
02-21-2016, 08:52 PM
He's done that before - he's got some straight line hops. Was an incredible put back though. Between those and his chase down blocks, Danny stands out.

I guess I've never noticed the put backs. With his hops, he sure seems like he should be a stronger finisher going to the rim. Nice to see him out of that funk though.

DPG21920
02-21-2016, 08:54 PM
I guess I've never noticed the put backs. With his hops, he sure seems like he should be a stronger finisher going to the rim. Nice to see him out of that funk though.

No doubt. The put backs don't happen nearly as often as the chase down blocks, but he's capable. Also, dunking during the game is a lot to do with ball handling and ability to get through traffic.

But he's playing very well overall outside of the slow start.

DPG21920
02-21-2016, 08:55 PM
GaB-akq6hAs