PDA

View Full Version : Get tha fawk outta here!!!

lebomb
02-22-2016, 01:30 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/caitlyn-jenner-is-officially-a-woman/ar-AAeNEwN

Until Bruce gives birth to a kid, this fool is still a man. We can call him a bitch though. Im OK with that. :claw

SpursforSix
02-22-2016, 02:14 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/caitlyn-jenner-is-officially-a-woman/ar-AAeNEwN

Until Bruce gives birth to a kid, this fool is still a man. We can call him a bitch though. Im OK with that. :claw

I think I'm going to legally see if I can be an astronaut. A special forces astronaut. That's how I identify myself.

Blake
02-22-2016, 02:51 PM

The title is misleading.

You're saying when you're in the men's room that you want Jenner to get the fawk in there with you.

Shoulder to shoulder at the urinal.

lebomb
02-22-2016, 03:02 PM
The title is misleading.

You're saying when you're in the men's room that you want Jenner to get the fawk in there with you.

Shoulder to shoulder at the urinal.

Figures you would sympathize with a she-male. :rolleyes

Blake
02-22-2016, 03:42 PM
Figures you would sympathize with a she-male. :rolleyes

Nothing to sympathize. Jenner got what she wanted.

I'm just laughing because you're mad that Jenner won't be forced to go to the same bathroom as you.

lebomb
02-22-2016, 03:48 PM
Nothing to sympathize. Jenner got what she wanted.

I'm just laughing because you're mad that Jenner won't be forced to go to the same bathroom as you.

You are the one defending this GUY. Also, you want him to go to the ladies room with you.

Blake
02-22-2016, 03:51 PM
You are the one defending this GUY.

Not much to defend. From day 1 the only thing I've been asking is "what's it to you what Jenner wants to be called? "

I'm just loling your angry thread.

And lol utsa

Blake
02-22-2016, 03:54 PM
Also, you want him to go to the ladies room with you.

I'm a guy. Lolol more that you want Jenner next to you at the urinal.

SpursforSix
02-22-2016, 03:58 PM
I'm a guy. Lolol more that you want Jenner next to you at the urinal.

Is it appropriate that Jenner can use the ladies room? He has a penis and said he's attracted to women. You might say that lesbians use the woman's room all the time. But Jenner stated that he's not a lesbian.
He's a woman, with a penis, that likes other women. But he's not a lesbian.

Blake
02-22-2016, 04:17 PM
Is it appropriate that Jenner can use the ladies room? He has a penis and said he's attracted to women. You might say that lesbians use the woman's room all the time. But Jenner stated that he's not a lesbian.
He's a woman, with a penis, that likes other women. But he's not a lesbian.

What exactly is your concern? Rape?

lebomb
02-22-2016, 04:25 PM
What exactly is your concern? Rape?

Yeah, we are concerned you will rape him. :claw

lebomb
02-22-2016, 04:27 PM
Bruce isnt a woman by any stretch of the imagination. What he is? .............. Confused :dizzy

Blake
02-22-2016, 04:32 PM
Yeah, we are concerned you will rape him. :claw

Nice dodge, lame joke tho

Blake
02-22-2016, 04:34 PM
Bruce isnt a woman by any stretch of the imagination. What he is? .............. Confused :dizzy

You want Jenner to use the same toilet as you. No confusion there.

I. Hustle
02-22-2016, 04:36 PM
You want Jenner to use the same toilet as you. No confusion there.

I understand your "urinal next to you" deal but the same toilet? What kind of restrooms do you go to?

lebomb
02-22-2016, 04:37 PM
Apparently Blake has seen Bruces small penis and thinks it is a clit.

Blake
02-22-2016, 05:02 PM
I understand your "urinal next to you" deal but the same toilet? What kind of restrooms do you go to?

You've never had to take a dump in a public restroom? Or did you leave it in the urinal

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2016, 05:07 PM

If....I said IF I was stranded on an Island with Kaitlin for more than a year with no hope of being found I would dive 10 ft catch some fish..cook it up....drink me some Palm wine....pick some plantain....start up a bonfire watch the stars at night as the waves crash against the beach....and then tear off into his fawt box....:lmao

I. Hustle
02-22-2016, 06:08 PM
You've never had to take a dump in a public restroom? Or did you leave it in the urinal

I thought you meant literally sharing a toilet. I never have nor will I ever do that.

I. Hustle
02-22-2016, 06:09 PM

I am with you in thinking that Bruce is a freak BUT I know plenty of women that can't have kids. That's not fair to them.

SpursforSix
02-22-2016, 06:20 PM
I thought you meant literally sharing a toilet. I never have nor will I ever do that.

Sharing a toilet is no big deal imo. It's a excellent way to save water by limiting the amount of flushes. Also, pooping into the same toilet at the same time can be a fun game. When you're both done, you can try to figure out whose turd is which. Also, have a side by side comparison about who has the healthier stools. I usually have a laugh when my co-pooper has a big wide poop. I'll usually crack a joke about him being a faggot.

Reck
02-22-2016, 10:25 PM
Welcome to last year?

lebomb
02-23-2016, 11:56 AM
If....I said IF I was stranded on an Island with Kaitlin for more than a year with no hope of being found I would dive 10 ft catch some fish..cook it up....drink me some Palm wine....pick some plantain....start up a bonfire watch the stars at night as the waves crash against the beach....and then tear off into his fawt box....:lmao

In the same situation, I would look for the first great white swimming by and dive into its razor sharp teeth filled jaws.

:hang

Fabbs
02-23-2016, 12:30 PM
Parts swap?

Chaz Bono looking to buy penis.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-2082232/Chaz-Bono-wants-penis-complete-sex-change.html