PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe BEGGING for attention

lefty
02-23-2016, 12:00 PM
:cry MJ pls
:cry watch me pls

:lol debegin

s part of a profile that will appear on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel on Tuesday, Jackson recalls a time where Bryant "went off the edge" during a game where Michael Jordan himself was in the building to watch (via Real Sports press release):

PHIL JACKSON: “I always remember a game in which-- Michael Jordan was-- in retirement. And he came to the game. I think Kobe had, like, 40 points the first half. And I turned to the coaches and I said, ‘Kobe knows Michael's in the stands. He's just showin' him who he is.’”

ANDREA KREMER: “You literally said this to your coaches?”

PHIL JACKSON: “Yeah. Yeah.”

ANDREA KREMER: “And were you right?”

PHIL JACKSON: “Yeah, I was right. He wanted to put on a show for Michael. That part irritated me about Kobe, is that, you know, this is about a game that you have to respect. But sometimes he went off the edge. And this is one of his younger type things where he went off the edge and said, ‘Here, you wanna look at this? See how good I am?’”

hater
02-23-2016, 12:37 PM
Younger?

I can see him trying to do this today and shoot 2/42 in front of the GOAT

Brazil
02-23-2016, 01:19 PM
:lol tbh...

Mnky
02-23-2016, 11:22 PM
Phil takes and Phil gives..

DMC
02-23-2016, 11:35 PM
T-MAC: KOBE WANTED TO LIVE UP TO MJHow obessessed was Kobe Bryant with emulating Michael Jordan? Tracy McGrady said on The Jump: "When we were teenagers ... I

would stay with him out in L.A. and this guy would always watch Michael Jordan home movies."

ambchang
02-23-2016, 11:40 PM
T-MAC: KOBE WANTED TO LIVE UP TO MJHow obessessed was Kobe Bryant with emulating Michael Jordan? Tracy McGrady said on The Jump: "When we were teenagers ... I

would stay with him out in L.A. and this guy would always watch Michael Jordan home movies."

And he failed. Just like he failed raping faber.