PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Jahlil Okafor

Benoit
02-23-2016, 02:09 PM
Good to see the media and fans finally realizing that the Lakers made the correct choice

I noticed Spur fans stopped talking about Russell vs. Okafor tho :rollin

Mitch
02-23-2016, 03:55 PM
Rather have nobody than a guy who is gonna get jailed or killed in a traffic accident pretty soon.

Raven
02-23-2016, 05:45 PM
yeah,i mean, he's only scored 31 in his last match and proved throughout the season that he can both block shots, rebound and make free throws, which were his alleged "issues" and the lakers clearly managed to get a good center in free agency like they planned :lmao

Thebesteva
02-23-2016, 05:46 PM
Dude is melting down...he claims he's always been a good guy and this is uncharacteristic but some guys lose themselves when they finally get the spotlight

ambchang
02-23-2016, 08:44 PM
Better to be one day as a lion than a thousand as a sheep.

K...
02-23-2016, 08:50 PM
The good news is that the 76rs can get two top ten picks this draft. they can easily trade oak for value(more likely they'd trade him for a veteran). People will always trade for young bigs. Slow guards are not really in demand.

Also hard to mock spursfan for hyping up oak when porzingo is still doing porzingo things.

HemisfairArena
02-24-2016, 09:34 PM
yeah,i mean, he's only scored 31 in his last match and proved throughout the season that he can both block shots, rebound and make free throws, which were his alleged "issues" and the lakers clearly managed to get a good center in free agency like they planned :lmao

laker fans aren't very bright,,,,probably Killary Clinton fans as well,,,,,

Benoit
03-02-2016, 01:46 AM
What an awesome pick by Mitch Kupchak and the Lakers

Some fans tried to mock them but its clear that D'Russell is a vastly superior player to Okafor

Also not a head case, unlike Okafor

Mitch
03-02-2016, 01:54 AM
This fucker just cost us a loss.... :lol

Benoit
03-02-2016, 01:58 AM
This fucker just cost us a loss.... :lol
Lmao

Have you noticed Spur fan has been awfully quiet lately about Okafor and Porzingis vs. Russell?

They couldn't stop talking about it earlier in the season lmao they would even take breaks from their Kobe obsession to talk about it

Mitch
03-02-2016, 02:05 AM
Lmao

Have you noticed Spur fan has been awfully quiet lately about Okafor and Porzingis vs. Russell?

They couldn't stop talking about it earlier in the season lmao they would even take breaks from their Kobe obsession to talk about it

Porzingis had like 3-5 good games, I don't know why they're stroking his dick. Okafor is a headcase, Russel might be good - needs to get his confidence back, he's not playing with kids anymore wasn't ready for the NBA

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 02:07 AM
is doing fine?

Jahlil Okafor is Putting Up Historic Offensive Numbers

http://www.libertyballers.com/2016/3/1/11139376/jahlil-okafor-is-putting-up-historical-offensive-numbers

What's this, like D'Bust's 3rd good game of the season, and it was against lockdown defender Donald Sloan :lol

DeJuan Blair had a 30-20 game his rookie year. Meant nothing.

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Porzingis had like 3-5 good games, I don't know why they're stroking his dick. Okafor is a headcase, Russel might be good - needs to get his confidence back, he's not playing with kids anymore wasn't ready for the NBA

Porzingis actually has more presence on the defensive end, which can't be said for Russell.

Porz is top 10 in DRPM, which is amazing for a rookie.

Mitch
03-02-2016, 02:11 AM
Porzingis actually has more presence on the defensive end, which can't be said for Russell.

Porz is top in DRPM, which is amazing for a rookie.

Pulpy, go back upstairs and reassure everybody that the Spurs are still the best team or go make another shitty jhutt thread :lol

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 02:13 AM
Pulpy, go back upstairs and reassure everybody that the Spurs are still the best team or go make another shitty jhutt thread :lol

Lashing out because you were confronted with facts that undermined your rube basketball fan opinion :cry

Mitch
03-02-2016, 02:23 AM
Lashing out because you were confronted with facts that undermined your rube basketball fan opinion :cry

Lashing out :lol

No I'm dismissing you as I have been since you melted down from Lakers almost beating the Spurs.

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 02:30 AM
Lashing out :lol

No I'm dismissing you as I have been since you melted down from Lakers almost beating the Spurs.

I made like 2 posts about that upstairs.

"Melting down."

Okay, champ. Whatever makes you feel better about D'Bust being the 5th/6th best rookie of this class.

Mitch
03-02-2016, 02:31 AM
I made like 2 posts about that upstairs.

"Melting down."

Okay, champ. Whatever makes you feel better about D'Bust being the 5th/6th best rookie of this class.

Try not to get egg on your face again, pulpy.

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 02:37 AM
Try not to get egg on your face again, pulpy.

You're the one with egg on the face here.

You: "Porzingis has had like only 3-5 good games."

Me: "He's the best defensive rookie in the league per one of the most accurate metrics out there."

You: [deflection]

Might want to find a towel.

Ball Buster
03-02-2016, 02:51 AM
The Lakers knew Porzingas is a great player. They had concerns about his durability, and his frame breaking down over time because of the way he plays. It's really too early to tell who's the best pick in the draft. But it looks like, worst case scenario, the Lakers picked the 3rd best player in the draft, when they could have had the 2nd.

Too early to tell. Won't know for 3 more years.

Kawhitstorm
03-02-2016, 03:24 AM
Brandon Jennings had a better rookie season than D'Bust (same age) & took a dump in Curry's face.:lol

rgeuh4FiKoY

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 03:27 AM
Brandon Jennings had a better rookie season than D'Bust (same age):lol

And remember Michael Carter-Williams almost getting a quad-dub in 1st ever game :lol

He also had a better rookie season than D'Bust.

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 03:31 AM
Brandon Jennings had a better rookie season than D'Bust (same age) & took a dump in Curry's face.:lol

rgeuh4FiKoY

I miss the days when Curry was an unknown :cry

Little faggot.

Kawhitstorm
03-02-2016, 03:34 AM
I miss the days when Curry was an unknown :cry

Little faggot.

PEDs:wakeup

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 03:41 AM
PEDs:wakeup

Bay Area Sports. We know what goes on there.

D'Angelo Russell
03-02-2016, 08:09 AM
:hat

Killakobe81
03-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Niccas on here are so dumb. 39 pts was nice but against a bad team. I said all along he wont bust. Notice he took over because Lou and Kobe were hurt ...no way you can judge Russ until Kobe is gone and Lou isnt closing games on the regular.
I think porzy, oak even Turner and especially kat will all prove they can play at a high level but Lakers will only truly be sorry they missed out on Towns when all is said and done. Porzy is legit but i dont think he will be able to have a long career most high usage players at his height of over 7 foot 2 tend to get foot issues and cant maintain a long peak. Doesnt mean Lakers shouldnt have drafted him ...but i get it.

Oak has historic numbers alright ...crazy good but ball stopping offense and atrocious defense.

This place went nuts over oaks big scoring and rebound game russ scores even more in a win on less shots.

He is not a bust but also probably not a superstar either. Thats ok if we get his HS buddy Simmons though ... we straight
. Cuz i think he can be a high level #2 on a playoff team.

Not sure i feel the same about Randle which sucks ...but to early to call bust on him too

Benoit
03-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Another great game for D-Russ

His confidence reminds me of young Steph

Thread
03-02-2016, 11:17 PM

He's been stuck on 20 for awhile. What happened?

DPG21920
03-02-2016, 11:19 PM
He's been stuck on 20 for awhile. What happened?

The coach Kobe hired to deflect for the sham of a season/circus he's putting on.

Thread
03-02-2016, 11:20 PM
The coach Kobe hired to deflect for the sham of a season/circus he's putting on.

Is this an olive branch, or, are you still standing fast?

DPG21920
03-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Is this an olive branch, or, are you still standing fast?

'Twas just an answer to a question about actual basketball

Thread
03-02-2016, 11:24 PM
'Twas just an answer to a question about actual basketball

No olive branch,,,no conversation. When you're ready to get off your high horse let me know.

DPG21920
03-02-2016, 11:25 PM
No olive branch,,,no conversation. When you're ready to get off your high horse let me know.

My horse only appears high because you're on your belly draggin'

FuzzyLumpkins
03-02-2016, 11:25 PM

What was the score?

Thread
03-02-2016, 11:32 PM
My horse only appears high because you're on your belly draggin'

That sounds like an olive branch. Is it?

BatManu20
03-11-2016, 04:36 PM

RsxPiimp
03-11-2016, 04:48 PM

Dodged a giant bullet, whew :rollin

Mitch
03-11-2016, 05:08 PM
Pulpy will still felate the guy and p:lolrzingus

RsxPiimp
03-11-2016, 05:21 PM
Pulpy will still felate the guy and p:lolrzingus

Porzingis to me looks like a guy who will miss 30-50 games a year:lol. He's just not built right and his game will eventually take a toll on his body. 7'0 euro athletes that plays recklessly are historically plagued by injuries. Exciting player though.

Killakobe81
03-11-2016, 06:12 PM

Him and Jimmy Buckets. Honestly out of all of the guys linked to the Lakers or turned us down only Aldridge and maybe Pau playing well but both are getting shitted on by the fans of their current teams and Pau is not even making that much ...

There is not one dude that I can think of, off the top of the dome ... that was getting paid max money Parsons, Butler, Hayward Hayward, PG .... even Harden ... That were given the max BEFORE they proved they were LEGIT superstars that are proving worth their money. Harden is probably closest. But Jimmy has knee issues. Parsons was hurt last year. PG shattered his leg in the Olympics ... Kevin LOLve ... all Rumored to be Laker targets I argued against ANY of them making max money at the time they signed and I dont know if I want any of them at that price even with the cap going up. I would rather suck. Only PG and Harden are even close to that worth right now ...

OF COURSE not counting Kiwi or Klay. Klay I dont think got full max so he doesnt truly count but KIwi has proven he was deserving of every damn penny. Besides there was no Laker rumors about Kiwi only wishful thinking by fans like me.

midnightpulp
03-11-2016, 07:59 PM

That's a relatively minor injury today.

Thread
03-13-2016, 01:15 AM
Buh, bye, Oakey.

StrengthAndHonor
03-13-2016, 01:40 AM
That's a relatively minor injury today.
I don't know about minor. Bynum, Rose, Arenas, Brandon Roy and Bledsoe were never the same after tearing their meniscus.

Thread
03-13-2016, 01:46 AM
I don't know about minor. Bynum, Rose, Arenas, Brandon Roy and Bledsoe were never the same after tearing their meniscus.

That'll take the wind out of his sails.

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2016, 01:50 AM
Al Jefferson seems correct, tbh:lol..

Mitch
03-13-2016, 02:19 AM
That'll take the wind out of his sails.

It's much worse for bigs than guards as well, bad luck for the guy.

midnightpulp
03-13-2016, 03:47 AM
It's much worse for bigs than guards as well, bad luck for the guy.

Duncan had the same injury. Oak plays an old man game not reliant on athleticism. He should be fine.

Raven
03-13-2016, 09:31 AM
a torn meniscus is nothing tbh.

Buddy Mignon
03-13-2016, 11:30 AM
Duncan had the same injury. Oak plays an old man game not reliant on athleticism. He should be fine.

An old man game? LOL!!! While my guy is being considered for rook of the year. Do we know how to pick em or what, midget?