PDA

View Full Version : Parker admittttttts he was a ttttthird opttttion behind Manu and TTTTD.

apalisoc_9
02-23-2016, 04:15 PM
Porker stans...

What a lowblow. :lol

gilmor
02-23-2016, 04:18 PM
Thats the truth for a lot of years now.. whats the big deal?

Brazil
02-23-2016, 04:19 PM
The exact quote for thow who wonder:

"“My first career I was behind Timmy and Manu [Ginobili] as the third option,” Parker, 33, said. “I was trying to get better as a player and a point guard. Then Pop gave me the key in 2011, and it was my team for four or five years. And now I’m back to being a third option [offensively], more of a distributor and more of a defender."

apalisoc_9
02-23-2016, 04:22 PM
Manu is now officially the better spur overall. Since he had a more prominent role in the three tittles in the Duncan era.

spurraider21
02-23-2016, 04:27 PM
lol "always"

op shitting on himself like the fifth tier poster he is

daslicer
02-23-2016, 04:38 PM
OP with the weak troll game.

Brazil
02-23-2016, 04:50 PM
:lol this quote is parker being quite humble which does not fit a certain agenda so yeah let's twist that into parker admits he always has been a third option :lol

apalisoc_9
02-23-2016, 04:54 PM
:lol this quote is parker being quite humble which does not fit a certain agenda so yeah let's twist that into parker admits he always has been a third option :lol

Any Anti electronic Spam laws in Brazil? I was thinking of using email captures to build a list and while its legal, I am not supposed to market to Americans and Canadians. The shitty part is that, those laws only exist as of 2013..would have made bank.

You have any idea about brazilian laws?

EVAY
02-23-2016, 04:55 PM
Utterly pathetic - Apa should be a political communications director, given his penchant for taking black and white printed words and claiming that they mean something wholly different than what the writing said.

According to the ACTUAL ARTICLE, Tp was given the reins to the club after the disastrous 2011 season ended, and only just before the current season did he and Pop decide that his role would be the third option, behind Kawhi and LMA for SCORING.

How that gets construed to the title of this thread is truly Orwellian doublespeak.

apalisoc_9
02-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Utterly pathetic - Apa should be a political communications director, given his penchant for taking black and white printed words and claiming that they mean something wholly different than what the writing said.

According to the ACTUAL ARTICLE, Tp was given the reins to the club after the disastrous 2011 season ended, and only just before the current season did he and Pop decide that his role would be the third option, behind Kawhi and LMA for SCORING.

How that gets construed to the title of this thread is truly Orwellian doublespeak.

Casual, Vanilla, Mainstream, Average

Four words that describe the poster above

Budkin
02-23-2016, 05:10 PM
OP didn't read the article.

Brazil
02-23-2016, 05:10 PM
Any Anti electronic Spam laws in Brazil? I was thinking of using email captures to build a list and while its legal, I am not supposed to market to Americans and Canadians. The shitty part is that, those laws only exist as of 2013..would have made bank.

You have any idea about brazilian laws?

As far as I know Brazilian laws related to the net are basically a copy paste of US laws even though you could argue they are even more restrictive... Brazil is only country in the world for instance to have shut down whatsapp for 48 hours after a legal action started by a Brazilian mobile phone company :lol

Now if you want I can dig a bit more, just need to understand what exactly you are looking for

dabom
02-23-2016, 05:18 PM
Of course Tony has always been a third banana in San Antonio's hearts.

apalisoc_9
02-23-2016, 05:18 PM
As far as I know Brazilian laws related to the net are basically a copy paste of US laws even though you could argue they are even more restrictive... Brazil is only country in the world for instance to have shut down whatsapp for 48 hours after a legal action started by a Brazilian mobile phone company :lol

Now if you want I can dig a bit more, just need to understand what exactly you are looking for

I was talking about the anti-spam laws in Brazil. I can't seem to find a legal document in the web about it. Basically In Canada and the US, you are not allowed to Market anything electronically withoout implied consent or general consent. I can get sued. I know it's pretty darn cheap to be capturing people emails online, and that part isnt exactly illegal but no point having them if you cant market.

I know for a fact a few people back in 2012 before laws were passed on canada was making bank doing this.

Its basically email marketing dude. I cant for the life of me get a detailed explanation from Brazil.

Would be nice know about Philippines too @%100Duncan

coachmac87
02-23-2016, 05:26 PM
Apal sucks at life

ElNono
02-23-2016, 05:31 PM
Good read, tbh... thanks for sharing...

ElNono
02-23-2016, 05:35 PM
Not really news, IMO... should surprise few people...

Silver&Black
02-23-2016, 05:36 PM
Not really news, IMO... should surprise few people...

:fishing

SAGirl
02-23-2016, 05:48 PM

"“My first career I was behind Timmy and Manu [Ginobili] as the third option,” Parker, 33, said. “I was trying to get better as a player and a point guard. Then Pop gave me the key in 2011, and it was my team for four or five years. And now I’m back to being a third option [offensively], more of a distributor and more of a defender."

:tu
Thanks for sharing the original quote. Apa' s penchant for changing what is said and not linking original text is legendary.

SpursFan86
02-23-2016, 05:52 PM
How do you guys still let this dude troll y'all :lol

ChumpDumper
02-23-2016, 06:38 PM
Is OP an indictment of the Canadian educational system or that of the Philippines?

ILoveOranges
02-23-2016, 06:46 PM

Well, thing is you have to understand what he's trying to do. There's times where he really believes what he writes, and times where he tells himself he's "trolling". Both can happen in the same thread. What's interesting is any time he's riled up, his insecurities come out, which is where it gets really interesting. He's "trolling" here, but keep watching. Maybe he'll tell you something about himself later.

Brazil
02-24-2016, 07:34 AM
I was talking about the anti-spam laws in Brazil. I can't seem to find a legal document in the web about it. Basically In Canada and the US, you are not allowed to Market anything electronically withoout implied consent or general consent. I can get sued. I know it's pretty darn cheap to be capturing people emails online, and that part isnt exactly illegal but no point having them if you cant market.

I know for a fact a few people back in 2012 before laws were passed on canada was making bank doing this.

Its basically email marketing dude. I cant for the life of me get a detailed explanation from Brazil.

Would be nice know about Philippines too @%100Duncan

So for now it is not forbidden in Brazil but there is a law being voted that would restrict spamming... Law project is from 2013 and is in last commission before vote by deputies, it will take probably 1 / 2 years to become a law

https://www.ecommercebrasil.com.br/eblog/2013/10/03/criminalizacao-spam-brasil-muda-marketing/

It's in Portuguese but with a google translate you will get the general idea. BTW this site ecommercebrasil will give you all you need to know about ecommerce in Brazil in particular regulations.

AFMadison
02-24-2016, 09:04 AM
OP getting owned in his own thread. Nothing unusual here.

steeledl
02-24-2016, 09:24 AM
Parker said Kobe was the mj of his generation.... That was preposterous though because it didn't fit your agenda.

parker give everybody props..... He's a nice dude like that . That's all this quote illustrated.

Benoit
02-24-2016, 09:31 AM
Parker said Kobe was the mj of his generation.... That was preposterous though because it didn't fit your agenda.

parker give everybody props..... He's a nice dude like that . That's all this quote illustrated.

I still cant believe Parker put Kobe ahead of Duncan

You have to respect his honesty, he wasnt scared of speaking the truth even if it makes Spur fans mad at him

steeledl
02-24-2016, 10:07 AM

You have to respect his honesty, he wasnt scared of speaking the truth even if it makes Spur fans mad at him

While I do think Timmy is the greater player I do respect Kobe and his greatness. It's closer than most Spurs fans on here would lead you to believe.

$pursDynasty
02-24-2016, 10:07 AM
Kobe is the MJ of his generation, not because he is better than Timmay but because he tried to emulate and be like Mike at every turn. Timmay is the Timmay of his and every generation because off the top of my head I can't think of a worthy comparison. He is a winner like Russell but was/is more of a threat offensively than Russell ever was. I guess TD is the Kareem of his generation is the closest analogy because of the constant and maintained excellence and elevation of teams associated with him. Back to MVParker however I think he is paying the ultimate compliment to TD by pulling a Sinead O'Conner by stating to TD, 'Nothing compares to you'

ChumpDumper
02-24-2016, 11:16 AM

You have to respect his honesty, he wasnt scared of speaking the truth even if it makes Spur fans mad at himThis is how we can tell Benoit is just another screen name for a regular poster here.

lefty
02-24-2016, 12:49 PM
OP with the TRUTH

Blizzardwizard
02-24-2016, 12:54 PM
At least MVParker plays, while Kiwi hides away with a 'calf injury'

:downspin:

apalisoc_9
02-24-2016, 12:58 PM
So for now it is not forbidden in Brazil but there is a law being voted that would restrict spamming... Law project is from 2013 and is in last commission before vote by deputies, it will take probably 1 / 2 years to become a law

https://www.ecommercebrasil.com.br/eblog/2013/10/03/criminalizacao-spam-brasil-muda-marketing/

It's in Portuguese but with a google translate you will get the general idea. BTW this site ecommercebrasil will give you all you need to know about ecommerce in Brazil in particular regulations.

Thanks brotha

Seventyniner
02-24-2016, 01:25 PM
Ttttttoday, Junior!

Brazil
02-24-2016, 01:31 PM
Thanks brotha

yw scrah

Kawhitstorm
02-24-2016, 06:51 PM

Defender :lmao

dabom
02-24-2016, 06:52 PM
Defender :lmao

:lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
02-24-2016, 09:41 PM
lol defender, worse than prime Nash in that department