PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: which one of you Laker trolls made this epic fail thread at lakersground

phyzik
02-23-2016, 04:52 PM
Hoping for a big circle jerk with more Kirbystans :lol
Total backfire :lol
Getting truth nuked by real Laker fans :lol

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=177237

K...
02-23-2016, 05:20 PM
Holy shit, the ads on the site. It's like a fourth if the screen gets eaten by Nissan every time I scroll (this is Mobile web)

I like how they made their points with only subtle racism (well French and argy don't try hard). Here it would have devolved into porker, Tammy, rapist by post three.

02-23-2016, 05:25 PM
This is a win-win situation for spur fan tbh.

Mitch
02-23-2016, 05:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Ohh8Tu8iY

ambchang
02-23-2016, 07:34 PM
:cry Sam Jones is actually the greatest SG of all time using my criteria but I'm going to avoid that because ....... Kobe is the greatest.

Thebesteva
02-23-2016, 07:42 PM
I just see Laker fans giving spurs credit. Spurs organization is fantastic...their fan base is filled with classless douche bags. Going to be hilarious when Pop finally retires aka the brains of the operation and Spurs fade into oblivion. I assume at some point rat face will want to move on from coaching.

Splits
02-23-2016, 07:46 PM
I just see Laker fans giving spurs credit. Spurs organization is fantastic...their fan base is filled with classless douche bags. Going to be hilarious when Pop finally retires aka the brains of the operation and Spurs fade into oblivion. I assume at some point rat face will want to move on from coaching.

Yet here you are, spending your free time on a Spurs message board.

DMC
02-23-2016, 09:07 PM

Someone else had taken the 8'x3' sheeted off section of the 1 room flop house where his immigrant relatives are holed up.

Thebesteva
02-23-2016, 09:30 PM

Only here to enjoy the sweet tears when you guys fail again

Reck
02-23-2016, 09:45 PM
Guy never came back to that thread. Probably embarrassed.

DPG21920
02-23-2016, 09:53 PM

Again, when is the last time SA has failed? Especially compared to how LA has failed with Kobe? I mean, SA hasn't even missed the playoffs let alone become a circus laughing stock that players are leaving the franchise for less money.

daslicer
02-23-2016, 10:14 PM

Did you start hating the Spurs after '99 or did Phil Jackson asterisk talk brainwash you into being a hardcore hater?

Chris
02-23-2016, 10:22 PM
RG73 with the bads...

"Slow burn vs long burn. It takes an incredible amount of effort to repeat, and even just to make the Finals over and over again. It takes a huge toll on most teams, which is why no one has won four in a row and usually teams fall out of contention after a string of titles runs."

Typical Laker fan who lives in their myopic world

ambchang
02-23-2016, 10:49 PM

So the Spurs cry when they don't ring. What do the lakers do?

Splits
02-23-2016, 10:51 PM
So the Spurs cry when they don't ring. What do the lakers do?

From what I've read of the Kobe-Menu, they quit in December and tank for another busted pick. Rinse, repeat, until they have to give it up because Bitch didn't lottery-protect it :lmao

Benoit
02-23-2016, 10:52 PM
The Lakers are last in the West and the Spurs are 2nd, but Spur fans are completely obsessed with the Lakers lmao

ambchang
02-23-2016, 11:11 PM
The Lakers are last in the West and the Spurs are 2nd, but Spur fans are completely obsessed with the Lakers lmao

It's why tabloids and the entertainment news has such a huge captive audience. It's the American culture.

Mitch
02-23-2016, 11:20 PM

Truthbombs :lol

Splits
02-23-2016, 11:23 PM

You're running on your record?

http://i.imgur.com/WuiY2ub.pnghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/GeneralPurpose/embarrassed_zpslwdjbirc.jpg~original

Mitch
02-23-2016, 11:24 PM

Splits
02-23-2016, 11:26 PM
^when your home is infested with rats, you use rat poison to dis-infest.

Now answer the g'damn question.

Sean Cagney
02-23-2016, 11:27 PM
Real LA fans > Kobe fanatics which some are and this guy too obviously.. He got his shit pushed in on his own thread.

ezau
02-23-2016, 11:33 PM
There are many knowledgeable Lakers fans in that forum. The only irrational fucksticks in there are Kobestans who just started watching basketball in the mid-00s. True Laker fans know that the franchise's greatest players are Jabbar, Magic, Wilt, and Shaq, tbh.

baseline bum
02-23-2016, 11:57 PM
Damn if those Laker fans came and saw this thread they'd think we're fucking nuts for shitting on Kobe constantly. :lol

But it's mostly just fucking with the Laker trolls here. I mean Kobe has been one of my favorite players to watch for years, basically since Christmas 1999 when he kept shitting all over Jaren Jackson in that NBC game. Before that I thought he was just a talented prospect who might make a few allstar teams, but you could see he was a surefire Hall of Famer starting that season. I gotta say it's kind of sad knowing his career is over in two months and I hope he ends up on TNT or ESPN later on, I think he'd be a great analyst.

Joseph Kony
02-24-2016, 02:17 AM

More like shitting on the faggots that squawked the loudest a few years ago now that can no longer claim 5>4 tbh

There are no real lakerfans here (for the most part). Most of these chumps are kirbystans

DMC
02-24-2016, 07:59 AM
Damn if those Laker fans came and saw this thread they'd think we're fucking nuts for shitting on Kobe constantly. :lol

But it's mostly just fucking with the Laker trolls here. I mean Kobe has been one of my favorite players to watch for years, basically since Christmas 1999 when he kept shitting all over Jaren Jackson in that NBC game. Before that I thought he was just a talented prospect who might make a few allstar teams, but you could see he was a surefire Hall of Famer starting that season. I gotta say it's kind of sad knowing his career is over in two months and I hope he ends up on TNT or ESPN later on, I think he'd be a great analyst.

Kobe on TNT would be worse than Shaq. He'd be a good analyst, but he cannot do the "filler" material like Chuck and Kenny do where they trade jabs. Kobe would always be shitting on the rest of the team. Plus I don't want to see him and Ernie get into a fight. Ernie beat one cancer already.

02-24-2016, 08:08 AM
Ernie beat one cancer already.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

HemisfairArena
02-24-2016, 11:27 PM
Still wondering how spurs fans are obsessed with lakers(as you laker fans claim) and you laker fans are on a spurs forum,,,,,