PDA

View Full Version : Pop and co. should stop drooling over Warriors and call attention to their cheating.

spursistan
02-24-2016, 10:38 PM
Finally some notable twitterati have awoken to their case..Their blatant moving screens to open up 2 of 5 greatest shooters ever is something needs to be reported to league..It is a huge difference maker, if not their actual nuclear weapon in basketball terms..

Pop should stop this sickening act of of trying to class it up with a cocky bunch who are the last team to be treated with decorum ..I'm go Marc Cuban route and send tapes to the league, tbh..

SpursforSix
02-24-2016, 10:49 PM
Finally some notable twitterati have awoken to their case..Their blatant moving screens to open up 2 of 5 greatest shooters ever is something needs to be reported to league..It is a huge difference maker, if not their actual nuclear weapon in basketball terms..

Pop should stop this sickening act of of trying to class it up with a cocky bunch who are the last team to be treated with decorum ..I'm go Marc Cuban route and send tapes to the league, tbh..

The last thing the league want so do is put the kibosh on the Curry show.

DenialTwist
02-24-2016, 10:50 PM
It was so obvious against Miami. Draymond Green never gets called on those moving screens. It's ridiculous!

Silver&Black
02-24-2016, 10:51 PM
Phil Jackson would do it....

Just saying.

random21
02-24-2016, 10:51 PM
Finally others start to take notice....Raymond "deez nutz" illegal screens... Should be fouled out every game

SpursforSix
02-24-2016, 10:52 PM
It was so obvious against Miami. Draymond Green never gets called on those moving screens. It's ridiculous!

And they multiples every play. The refs would never dare to whistle them every time down the court.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-24-2016, 10:59 PM

Just saying.

Truth bomb

Stevie Johnson
02-24-2016, 11:18 PM
OP is a bitch crybaby

UZER
02-24-2016, 11:19 PM
And they multiples every play. The refs would never dare to whistle them every time down the court.

Kerr learned from Phil. Do it everytime because they can't foul you out.

hater
02-24-2016, 11:20 PM
Pop has the look tonight he's trying to take the Spurs up a notch.

Save injury IMO they will. Spurs will go up a gear or two and be fairly competitive vs the worriers/cavs of this league. Imo

Mikeanaro
02-25-2016, 12:51 AM
Not just moving screens, there is also excessive contact which leads the other team to 20 extra turnovers.

02-25-2016, 12:59 AM
Sounds like par the course for the NBA. Whenever a team rises to prominence they get preferential treatment from the refs, which is kind of counterintuitive to having a competitive league, by giving already elite teams unfair advantages via refs. What can you do though, Pop is too nice, he wont say anything. Even if he did, I don't think it would change much, just get swept under the rug.

TheGreatYacht
02-25-2016, 01:02 AM
Raymond also gets away with elbows and chops when defending on the post... That midget big advantage. Let Boban try that shit, see how the refs call it

spurtech09
02-25-2016, 01:43 AM
What do you expect....The league is trying all its best to keep Warriors on top...

lil'mo
02-25-2016, 01:44 AM
Haha draymond "deez nuts" green :lmao

spursistan
02-25-2016, 02:24 AM

At least there is some twitter buzz now on this issue ... but as somebody said, Phil Jackson would take 25k fine over letting these faggots keep on bullshitting their way through close games in the playoffs with these tatics..but Pop is class act :cry

apalisoc_9
02-25-2016, 02:37 AM
Smdh, I wanted them to continue not calling the illegal screens till we play them. Now they are going to have time to adjust.

james evans
02-25-2016, 03:18 AM
then when they FINALLY called a moving screen in the 4th, they went to the other end and called one on Whiteside when green flopped. HOW THE FUCK does someone like green who has set no less than 2000 illegal screens this season, have the nerve to flop on a screen when someone sets it on him. The same thing happened at the end of the Toronto game. The shit is getting out of hand man. These mfs shoot too good for green and bogut to be setting these illegal picks all night

Chillen
02-25-2016, 03:43 AM
Yes, Green is getting away with plenty of illegal screens which opens up the Warriors shooters. One could argue the NBA is rigged when the refs swallow their whistles like this. They need to start calling fouls on Green for this.

Kidd K
02-25-2016, 04:00 AM
Sounds like par the course for the NBA. Whenever a team rises to prominence they get preferential treatment from the refs, which is kind of counterintuitive to having a competitive league, by giving already elite teams unfair advantages via refs. What can you do though, Pop is too nice, he wont say anything. Even if he did, I don't think it would change much, just get swept under the rug.

This. 2012 Thunder got away with dozens of moving screens every game too, not to mention Ibaka's rampant goaltending.

Hopefully the games will be called properly in the postseason, but fully expect GSW to get away with it til they hit 70+ because they will.

DeRozan m8
02-25-2016, 04:52 AM
Green is a dog with no shame

Mal
02-25-2016, 05:30 AM
Green is a dog with no shame

It`s not his job to call that. He`ll keep doing this, up until somebody in zebra uniform will call it.

kobyz
02-25-2016, 06:11 AM
It's called being a hard nosed winning team, Celtics did it worse when they were a contender with kg and perk... Spurs lacking a mean streek with cute players like Kawhi and danny and LMA and a naive coach it's the problem...

james evans
02-25-2016, 06:14 AM
Celtics did it worse when they were a contender with kg and perk...
bullshit. Not to this degree

ceperez
02-25-2016, 06:57 AM
Smdh, I wanted them to continue not calling the illegal screens till we play them. Now they are going to have time to adjust.

Yeah... that'll be justice served!

tholdren
02-25-2016, 08:49 AM
It`s not his job to call that. He`ll keep doing this, up until somebody in zebra uniform will call it.
this - and why wouldn't he? If they don't call it, guess what, it's legal. Stop the crying and someone run though the screen and knock him down.

PublicOption
02-25-2016, 08:59 AM
Except for us....hence the no back to back thing.

Chinook
02-25-2016, 09:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91xfF1YwCcY

VBM
02-25-2016, 09:13 AM
It's not like the Spurs set the cleanest screens either. Just have to play their game and see what happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FaPc-1wcCM

peacemaker885
02-25-2016, 09:29 AM
Make your shots. Spurs can't beat GS with defense.

r0drig0lac
02-25-2016, 09:30 AM

if Curry efficiency goes down, so be it

NameLess Scrub
02-25-2016, 11:08 AM
Just do the same and force the refs to deal with the chaos.

NameLess Scrub
02-25-2016, 11:11 AM
then when they FINALLY called a moving screen in the 4th, they went to the other end and called one on Whiteside when green flopped. HOW THE FUCK does someone like green who has set no less than 2000 illegal screens this season, have the nerve to flop on a screen when someone sets it on him. The same thing happened at the end of the Toronto game. The shit is getting out of hand man. These mfs shoot too good for green and bogut to be setting these illegal picks all night

I don't think he has some sort philosophy about how tough the game should be played.

They probably just get an advantage any way they can. It's part of the game for them to be able to manipulate the refs.

Benoit
02-25-2016, 11:49 AM
:rollin

Did Spur fans forget that a ref that was convicted for gambling on the NBA helped rig a series for them in 2007?? Lmao ya let's keep ignoring that

Benoit
02-25-2016, 11:51 AM
OBZD2aQRrpo

LaMarcus Bryant
02-25-2016, 12:38 PM
Saw that on espn. Blatant blatant moving screen on that curry long 3.

elbamba
02-25-2016, 01:36 PM
They get away with it a lot. Tim Duncan does as well. Spurs will need to plan their defense with the expectation that it is not going to get called. That will not be the difference in a 7 game series.

Horse
02-25-2016, 01:41 PM

Cocksucking zebras have no problem favoring one team and letting them break the rules while calling every little thing on the other end.

disciple
02-25-2016, 02:09 PM
Pop is class act not to expose in the media.

Not doubt he will make it clear to the league when the time comes. And the time isn't now.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-25-2016, 02:13 PM
Getting into a war of words in the press with the Warriors is a stupid idea. Maybe in a series as its going like Phildo was so fond of doing but a generalized whine is asinine.

Why give them bulletin board material?

Pauleta14
02-25-2016, 02:17 PM
We need somebody else to do it for us...

lefty
02-25-2016, 02:43 PM

Just saying.
Phil was Alpha, Pop is a cock-sucking complimenting phaggot who respects the opposition and he doesn't want any Spurm to criticize the opposition publicly

D-rob fan
02-25-2016, 02:57 PM
If the NBA is legit, they will call out their missed non call on the Draymond moving screen on their two minute report when it comes out.

http://official.nba.com/

Silver&Black
02-25-2016, 04:43 PM
Phil was Alpha, Pop is a cock-sucking complimenting phaggot who respects the opposition and he doesn't want any Spurm to criticize the opposition publicly

:lol Wasn't trying to go that far with it lefty.

Just saying that I watched Phil a hundred times criticize the officials in his post-game (mainly playoff) interview. He would get fined for it, but the Lakers were guaranteed to win the free throw battle the next game. Guaranteed....

BatManu20
02-25-2016, 05:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcCLjP7XEAEtm7-.jpg

dbestpro
02-25-2016, 05:49 PM
Pop wants you to be quiet so he can make it an issue come playoff time when it will have a greater effect.

r0drig0lac
02-25-2016, 06:07 PM

good

Seventyniner
02-25-2016, 06:57 PM

Well done.

tonight...you
02-25-2016, 07:01 PM
:lol Wasn't trying to go that far with it lefty.

Just saying that I watched Phil a hundred times criticize the officials in his post-game (mainly playoff) interview. He would get fined for it, but the Lakers were guaranteed to win the free throw battle the next game. Guaranteed....
True dat. Do it Pop. Anything to win. Sign Horry right this second to hipcheck Curry too.
Horry needs another ring...

NameLess Scrub
02-25-2016, 07:47 PM
If the NBA is legit, they will call out their missed non call on the Draymond moving screen on their two minute report when it comes out.

http://official.nba.com/

That's updated. The incorrect calls/non-calls logged all are in favor of the Warriors.

So according to the report, Warriors got screwed.

chunticakes
02-25-2016, 08:05 PM
Lol NBA :lol

They came out today and said that shit was perfectly legal.

"Green gave Deng enough room to avoid contact".

spursmvp
02-25-2016, 08:10 PM

Let's be honest, we had our own share of illegal screens.

HI-FI
02-25-2016, 08:28 PM
:lol
not sure I'd go that far. Pop can be too much of a company man at times, maybe det CIA training, but hopefully PATFO are raising shit behind the scenes.

scary thing about Warriors is now that they've become Lakersfan backup team when they're a fkin joke, that means the league will rain down shekels in support of their shoddy officiating.

daslicer
02-25-2016, 08:30 PM

It works both ways I remember that game vividly and remember before Manu hit that 3 on a previous possession the refs dicked the spurs over by not calling goal tending against Ibacka. I felt that no call was a make up call from the refs for the screw up on the previous possession.

daslicer
02-25-2016, 08:31 PM
:lol
not sure I'd go that far. Pop can be too much of a company man at times, maybe det CIA training, but hopefully PATFO are raising shit behind the scenes.

scary thing about Warriors is now that they've become Lakersfan backup team when they're a fkin joke, that means the league will rain down shekels in support of their shoddy officiating.

I feel they are the backup team for lakerfans right now mainly because they hate the spurs and don't want Duncan to get 6. I wonder if they will continue to support the Warriors once Duncan retires.

NameLess Scrub
02-25-2016, 08:35 PM

On the screen Green put up last night, he just pushed the defender with his arm and kept pushing until Curry got the shot.
The intentional contact is fairly obvious and continuous.

Isn't it reasonable that the more obvious/frequent illegal screens would be seen by the refs?

Arcadian
02-25-2016, 08:41 PM

Yeah but their shooters are better than our shooters, so that still works in their favor. Even if you set a moving screen, the shooter still has to make his shot. It's not just automatic points (although it looks that way for GS). Give Parker the same looks Curry gets, and he'll still brick most of them.

NameLess Scrub
02-25-2016, 08:49 PM
Yeah but their shooters are better than our shooters, so that still works in their favor. Even if you set a moving screen, the shooter still has to make his shot. It's not just automatic points (although it looks that way for GS). Give Parker the same looks Curry gets, and he'll still brick most of them.

Agreed.

I was wondering more about the effect an entire game of so many moving screens would have.
What if the refs call them one side only?
What if they call them fairly and 3 or 4 players get fouled out on one or both teams?

This is more of a long shot, but what if the Spurs get away with it and somebody catches fire from any distance, and it makes everybody wonder about the confidence a player can get from getting practice shots, shooting that wide open so often.

I might have gone too far in my mind scenarios.. just wondering.

Benoit
02-25-2016, 09:32 PM
Steph Curry 1st player in NBA history to score 50 points with 1 or less free throw attempts :rollin

imagine this guy got calls

daslicer
02-25-2016, 09:34 PM
Steph Curry 1st player in NBA history to score 50 points with 1 or less free throw attempts :rollin

Can the Lakers credit Curry's 50 point game to one of their games? I think even with that nice 50 point credit they still probably lose by a few points.

bklynspursfan
02-25-2016, 09:49 PM
Mind games... I bet Pop had something in mind since last season.

spursistan
02-26-2016, 02:33 AM

NBA apparently redefined their moving screen rules..:lmao good luck beating this team...

NameLess Scrub
02-26-2016, 09:56 AM

Is it that he doesn't get calls? Or that he avoids contact shooting a lot of 3s and lay ups?

ceperez
02-26-2016, 10:04 AM

That indeed is the problem. Spurs will indeed get their open shots, but Spurs can't hit the open shot as well as GS hits the open shot.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-26-2016, 04:02 PM

Hard to get calls when your shots are all from 30 feet from the basket. Dude is automatic when he is shooting in rhythm. Spurs will need to throw that rhythm off somehow.

spursistan
02-26-2016, 11:10 PM

Not even Refkc displayed such a brazen attitude..Scottie Brooks didn't go beyond "we are a free shooting team"..NBA :lmao

DenialTwist
02-27-2016, 02:36 AM

NBA apparently redefined their moving screen rules..:lmao good luck beating this team...

Mark Cuban needs to boycott or protest the illegal screens. He protests about everything else, why not add this to his list of grievances.
So unfair.

sammy
02-27-2016, 04:58 AM

This has got to stop! It's an unfair advantage for the Warriors, no wonder they are able to get off an easy 3 point shot with Green doing the moving screen which keeps the defender from guarding the shooter! This is getting out of hand! Sick of this shit! The refs are a bunch of blind bats and the NBA wanting them to win! Call the game fair!:bang

UZER
02-27-2016, 09:48 AM
Can the Lakers credit Curry's 50 point game to one of their games? I think even with that nice 50 point credit they still probably lose by a few points.

Sure they can. They credited Minnys champs to their win column.

kobyz
02-28-2016, 02:18 AM

And now nba record of 12 threes with 46 points and beatin the thunder from helf court... Yet according to some poster here Curry is nothing but a pathetic player...

spursistan
03-02-2016, 03:08 AM

spursistan
03-03-2016, 12:19 AM

Going to play 5 on 8 against these fuckers in WCF :pctoss

gospursgojas
03-03-2016, 12:48 AM
I joined the party last night.

cjw
03-03-2016, 01:20 AM
If they're going to set illegal screens, time to flop or flail arms when held. Take the $5k fines.

SAGirl
03-03-2016, 06:42 AM

Going to play 5 on 8 against these fuckers in WCF :pctoss
Wow!

SAGirl
03-03-2016, 06:48 AM
I have a question, or more of a general wondering... all the switching we are doing. It's a strategy to neutralize the screen. I saw the bigs switch among then, perimeter players are already switching, and when Anderson plays the 4, we almost switch everything.

The big mismatch is the PG position, but Miller is strong and reads plays as they are developing. He was also switching and doing his share of deflecting anticipated passes, etc
I liked what I saw from him even taking into consideration the obvious lack of chemistry with guys.

I do believe we'll be switching a lot on screens.... there won't be a matter if going over or under. Anderson will likely play too. He's held his own and us versatile in these switches.

Chinook
03-03-2016, 07:20 AM
I have a question, or more of a general wondering... all the switching we are doing. It's a strategy to neutralize the screen. I saw the bigs switch among then, perimeter players are already switching, and when Anderson plays the 4, we almost switch everything.

The big mismatch is the PG position, but Miller is strong and reads plays as they are developing. He was also switching and doing his share of deflecting anticipated passes, etc
I liked what I saw from him even taking into consideration the obvious lack of chemistry with guys.

I do believe we'll be switching a lot on screens.... there won't be a matter if going over or under. Anderson will likely play too. He's held his own and us versatile in these switches.

The issue is that Duncan and the other bigs aren't quick enough to effectively contest on the switch. Or at least they aren't going to be able to handle any counter move Curry throws at them. It makes sense to play small against GS, and Miller being on the team is only going to help them by giving them another guy to maintain that lineup. You get a wing on Draymond and force GS to use Bogut or Barnes as screeners and live with those guys beating you.

Miller seems to me like the guy people thought/think Anderson is defensively. He's clearly smart and knows what angles to take, but athletically, he just can't get there consistently Anderson being so big is really a crucial difference, as it allows him wider windows to act than Miller has. Defensively, Dre seems like he's going to struggle individually if he has to play playoff minutes, even though I think he'll be better than Simmons in a team setting once he gets more time with the club. I'm not sure he's going to be better than Parker or Mills, but there wasn't really a better option, I guess.

SAGirl
03-03-2016, 12:27 PM
The issue is that Duncan and the other bigs aren't quick enough to effectively contest on the switch. Or at least they aren't going to be able to handle any counter move Curry throws at them. It makes sense to play small against GS, and Miller being on the team is only going to help them by giving them another guy to maintain that lineup. You get a wing on Draymond and force GS to use Bogut or Barnes as screeners and live with those guys beating you.

Miller seems to me like the guy people thought/think Anderson is defensively. He's clearly smart and knows what angles to take, but athletically, he just can't get there consistently Anderson being so big is really a crucial difference, as it allows him wider windows to act than Miller has. Defensively, Dre seems like he's going to struggle individually if he has to play playoff minutes, even though I think he'll be better than Simmons in a team setting once he gets more time with the club. I'm not sure he's going to be better than Parker or Mills, but there wasn't really a better option, I guess.
Miller is definitely slow, and you are right, Anderson is too but he's got such length and long strides that he knocks balls loose and recovers, he's obviously able to use other tools to his advantage. And on his switches there are mismatches but they are not huge in either direction, unless we are talking about a true center like Drummond.

Miller is just really strong for a guard and his BBIQ shows in anticipating a play.. I can't see him on Curry but maybe Livingston. If the Spurs will be switching everything like we saw in Clippers, Tony switching leaving a mismatch of him on P. Pierce, etc. It will just be tougher to back down Andre if he's the PG. It was worth it to see if Andre can be better in those situations, it's a project. Cojo was strong too. No way was he going yo be backed down in the post even by a SG.

POP probably still is experimenting with defensive schemes. I just don't recall us doing this much switching in the RS last season so it has made me wonder about strategies to deal with those screens.

spursistan
04-16-2016, 03:57 PM
bump..

this is getting ridiculous when it comes to the screens/hackings/stripping, tbh...i wish we had Phil Jackson coaching us and not soft ass Pop...even Frank Vogel preemptively called out ref on Toronto bullshit fouls..

TheGreatYacht
04-16-2016, 04:00 PM
This is on some Lakers-Kings rigging, holy shit. I haven't seen anything this bad since the Big 3 Heat, and that's saying something.

Fuck the :cry so classy :cry schtick. Call the Warriors/NBA out on this shit

HarlemHeat37
Frank Vogel worked the refs for their series vs. Toronto before the 1st game even began, tbh:lol..Derozan's game is entirely dependent on FTAs, and Vogel made sure to point it out prior to the game..

It's not Pop's style, though..

TheGreatYacht
Can't wait for Doc to call this crap out

HarlemHeat37
04-16-2016, 04:02 PM
Can't wait for Doc to call this crap out

This is true, actually..Tom Rivers will 100% mention it, as will Chris Paul, which is good news for the Spurs if they get to the WCFs:lol..

spursistan
04-16-2016, 04:03 PM
This is on some Lakers-Kings rigging, holy shit. I haven't seen anything this bad since the Big 3 Heat, and that's saying something.

Fuck the :cry so classy :cry schtick. Call the Warriors/NBA out on this shit
been saying it while folks keep waiting for "Cia Pop next move" :lmao.. dude has declined on many fronts..Bob Voulgaris has mentioned in recent podcast with Bill Simmons that Pop has gone soft..have you noticed how he is bear-hugging about every coach in the league even after Spur get blown the fuck out?

TheGreatYacht
04-16-2016, 04:09 PM
This is true, actually..Tom Rivers will 100% mention it, as will Chris Paul, which is good news for the Spurs if they get to the WCFs:lol..

http://youtu.be/fMGnTDi1Io0

Also, after a loss to us last year he started it off with "Okay guys, look.. I never make excuses but the refs....." :lol

EDIT: Found it :lmao (He got fined 25K)

HarlemHeat37
04-16-2016, 04:10 PM
He also blamed Donald Sterling for the Clippers' losing in the playoffs due to all the drama:lol

If anybody is going to call out the moving screens, it's him..

spursistan
04-16-2016, 04:15 PM
stay fuckin' classy Pop :lol (Bogut :lmao)

TheGreatYacht
04-16-2016, 04:21 PM

GSH
04-16-2016, 04:23 PM
Pop and co. should stop drooling over Warriors and call attention to their cheating.

I hate to be the one to say this, but the Warriors aren't cheating. They ARE committing fouls, but that's just part of the game. If the refs blew their whistles, they Dubs would quit doing it. And if they keep letting it go in the playoffs, I think it's safe to say that it's a conscious decision on the part of the league about how to let the game be played. So I don't think complaining to the league is going to help.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying it's a conspiracy to let Golden State win. I'm saying that the Dubs' style of basketball is exciting, and brings in revenues. So they may just not want to do anything to prevent that. It benefits the Warriors more, because they knock down a lot of shots when they get a crack of daylight. Knocking down shots is part of the game too, and they excel at it.

I hate the moving screen, and have said so for years. But it's not cheating. It's fouling.

GSH
04-16-2016, 04:25 PM

BTW - that's a damn good write-up. Therein lies the problem(s).

UZER
04-16-2016, 04:47 PM
Pop and co. should stop drooling over Warriors and call attention to their cheating.

I hate to be the one to say this, but the Warriors aren't cheating. They ARE committing fouls, but that's just part of the game. If the refs blew their whistles, they Dubs would quit doing it. And if they keep letting it go in the playoffs, I think it's safe to say that it's a conscious decision on the part of the league about how to let the game be played. So I don't think complaining to the league is going to help.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying it's a conspiracy to let Golden State win. I'm saying that the Dubs' style of basketball is exciting, and brings in revenues. So they may just not want to do anything to prevent that. It benefits the Warriors more, because they knock down a lot of shots when they get a crack of daylight. Knocking down shots is part of the game too, and they excel at it.

I hate the moving screen, and have said so for years. But it's not cheating. It's fouling.

It's not that they get away it. it's that on one end they blatantly hold and the very next possession when the other team has the ball, a moving screen is called with much less moving.

04-16-2016, 04:53 PM
Spurs should just start practicing their moving screens. Didn't the Warriors say before, that they just do so many moving screens and dare the refs to call all of them? Spurs should do that too. Don't give up after one call, just keep doing it.

spursistan
04-23-2016, 02:10 PM

Morey apparently putting the league on notice :tu

TheDoctor
04-23-2016, 03:32 PM

Morey apparently putting the league on notice :tu
It is working. This morning the NBA assessed a Flagrant foul for his non-called foul on Beasley. At first they had it as a Flagrant-2 then upgraded later to Flagrant-1.

HarlemHeat37
04-23-2016, 04:44 PM
Like we said last page, just wait until they play against the Clippers:lol..you'll get your wish..

MultiTroll
04-23-2016, 09:19 PM
It is working. This morning the NBA assessed a Flagrant foul for his non-called foul on Beasley. At first they had it as a Flagrant-2 then upgraded later to Flagrant-1.
Anything on Boguts arm bar yet?

spurs10
04-23-2016, 09:52 PM
Can Green by tossed from the next game for the Flagrant 2?

GSH
04-23-2016, 10:14 PM

Yeah, that was a flagrant for sure, but I don't think it was the kind of contact that gets a Flagrant-2. He didn't hit him, or drive him into the floor. It was just your standard free safety tackle in the secondary. Not like Durant who just took a roundhouse shot on Matthews' head. Still, if they had called the Flagrant 1 on Green, like they should, we wouldn't be talking about Harden's push-off on that last shot.

The moving screens have gotten totally out of control everywhere. I watched most of that Miami/Charlotte game, and it was just amazing what the refs let go. There was one play where a Miami player didn't get in position and missed setting his screen, so he sort of hopped sideways (several times) into the defender. We were laughing because it looked like an old MC Hammer dance move. I'm laughing about it, but there's no way an NBA ref should refuse to call that. To me that says that the league isn't stressing the moving screens like they said, because offense sells tickets.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwwn80kaGF1qmlue2o1_400.gif

TheDoctor
04-23-2016, 10:21 PM
Anything on Boguts arm bar yet?
NBA ruled it as a common foul. Maybe if midget brain Dumb Howard wouldn't have thrown the ball back in retaliation, the League might have cause to build something. But that shenanigan fucked up the case tbh.

TheDoctor
04-23-2016, 10:34 PM
Yeah, that was a flagrant for sure, but I don't think it was the kind of contact that gets a Flagrant-2. He didn't hit him, or drive him into the floor. It was just your standard free safety tackle in the secondary. Not like Durant who just took a roundhouse shot on Matthews' head. Still, if they had called the Flagrant 1 on Green, like they should, we wouldn't be talking about Harden's push-off on that last shot.

Yeah, Raymond grab wasn't a Flag-2. Regarding Durant, with less than a minute to play, and winning by double digits, why was he even still on the court? That was a stupid foul on his part and a dumb move by Donovan. Now KD risks losing the next game if the League decides to suspend him.

spursistan
04-24-2016, 03:53 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cg1cd7YUUAA_wbD.jpg:large

GSH
04-24-2016, 06:27 PM
Kerr was just doing an interview, and said that Curry slept on the wet spot. TMI, if you ask me.

Photo of Beverly pushing Draymond

Great pic. Clear foul on Beverly. :lol

Capt Bringdown
04-24-2016, 07:55 PM
One-trick-pony teams rely on special treatment from the league. Just ask Jordan.

NameLess Scrub
04-24-2016, 10:36 PM
Like we said last page, just wait until they play against the Clippers:lol..you'll get your wish..

Probably this. Clippers love the whining, flopping and ref manipulating part of the game.

In any case if what is being said in this thread is true, Spurs should probably start moving screens and "making the game more exciting".

TheGreatYacht
04-30-2016, 12:25 AM
Well... Doc ain't gonna be the one calling out those moving screens

NameLess Scrub
04-30-2016, 12:56 AM

BillMc
04-30-2016, 02:08 AM
:lol Truth.

TheDoctor
04-30-2016, 10:13 AM
LMAO :lmao

unleashbaynes
04-30-2016, 10:42 AM
It's not that they get away it. it's that on one end they blatantly hold and the very next possession when the other team has the ball, a moving screen is called with much less moving.

Don't forget that anytime someone gets away with borderline contact against them, they get all mouthy with the refs and start crying about it. Such an unlikeable, bitch ass team.

spursistan
05-04-2016, 10:09 AM

now elbowing dudes to set dem screens :lmao..

spursistan
05-04-2016, 10:22 AM
this the time you miss having both a winner and dickhead coach like Phil Jackson who would go public to plant this stuff in referee heads..you know he would coin Raymond whole BS something that would stick in this twitter age..remember how he called Bruce Bowen "Edward Scissorhands" for his constantly reaching hands on Kobe :lol..

hater
05-04-2016, 10:52 AM
Green is amazing. I'd say he is tied as 5th best asset in the entire NBA:
1. Eliancito
2. Lebron
3. Aldridg
4. Durant
5. Green/Kawhi

NameLess Scrub
05-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Don't forget that anytime someone gets away with borderline contact against them, they get all mouthy with the refs and start crying about it. Such an unlikeable, bitch ass team.

Because it's not about playing physical or finesse, it's about constantly trying to gain advantage from the humanity of the refs. Worst kind.

It's such a shame the Clippers got injured and the Warriors are playing a lesser team instead of a better team that could match the way they play.

Does somebody know why/how the Blazers lost after leading the entire game?

Keepin' it real
05-04-2016, 11:08 AM
I was surprised to see a few moving screens called against GS last night, but of course not against Green.

hater
05-04-2016, 11:18 AM
Because it's not about playing physical or finesse, it's about constantly trying to gain advantage from the humanity of the refs. Worst kind.

It's such a shame the Clippers got injured and the Warriors are playing a lesser team instead of a better team that could match the way they play.

Does somebody know why/how the Blazers lost after leading the entire game?

Come on now. It's not like worriers did not lose their MVP as well.

And to answer your last question. DRAYMOND GREEN