PDA

View Full Version : Kings: Demarcus Cousins

sexinthatsx
02-25-2016, 01:08 AM
Demarcus Cousins is a prime example of a player that you would hate to build your team around. The guy has other worldly talent, but his leadership, sportsmanship, and hotheadedness is absolutely terrible. If Kings ever got more media attention than the LA Clippers, he'd be known in the league as a bigger diva than Blake Griffin.

apalisoc_9
02-25-2016, 01:10 AM
Hes talent is overrated. Outside of KAT, most bigs today are overrated. Inlucding Davis.

Blake is probably a top 5 player though.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-25-2016, 01:11 AM
Well they're not LA so no

sexinthatsx
02-25-2016, 01:13 AM
Hes talent is overrated. Outside of KAT, most bigs today are overrated. Inlucding Davis.

Demarcus Cousins to me is the only center in the league (aside from Al Jefferson who's injured) that plays like a true center. I haven't watched too many Wolves games to see how KAT plays though.

TDfan2007
02-25-2016, 01:13 PM
Cousins is extremely talented offensively, but holy shit his attitude...

I was disgusted watching him last night. Whining about every call or non-call, not getting back on defense, throwing tantrums, hooking guys trying to draw fouls. I haven't seen a big who flops as much as he does since Divac, and even he was never this bad IIRC.

The fact that this POS is considered the best big in the game is embarrassing.

lefty
02-25-2016, 01:42 PM

I agree, today's NBA are really shit

Joseph Kony
02-25-2016, 02:05 PM
Demarcus Cousins to me is the only center in the league (aside from Al Jefferson who's injured) that plays like a true center. I haven't watched too many Wolves games to see how KAT plays though.
lol so true Cs camp on the three point line and take transition three pointers?

sexinthatsx
02-25-2016, 06:00 PM
lol so true Cs camp on the three point line and take transition three pointers?

on the 3 pointers, but his post game is strong.

spurraider21
02-25-2016, 06:02 PM
TheSanityAnnex

TheSanityAnnex
02-26-2016, 12:07 AM
TheSanityAnnex (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4389)

Would I like his attitude on the court to be better? Sure. But I've long since given up caring about and just enjoy his talent these days. The numbers he's putting up are absolutely insane for a center, or any player in the league. There's never been a center like him and we won't see one like him for a long time. I've actually been more impressed with Cauley-Stein this year though, he's by far my favorite King. The two of them are going to be a scary good together.