PDA

View Full Version : Pierre Paul pointing fingers at ESPN, Schefter

Blake
02-25-2016, 12:22 PM
"NEW YORK (AP) — Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul filed a lawsuit Wednesday against ESPN and reporter Adam Schefter for posting his medical records last summer.

The lawsuit, filed in Miami Dade County in Florida, alleges that Pierre-Paul’s privacy was violated — as was the state’s medical records statute — by the report after the player severely injured his right hand in a fireworks accident on July 4.

The New York Post first reported the lawsuit Wednesday night.

The lawsuit doesn’t specify how much money Pierre-Paul is seeking, other than it “is an action for damages in excess of $15,000.”

According to Pierre-Paul’s lawyers, Mitchell Schuster and Kevin Fritz, Schefter “improperly obtained” the defensive end’s medical chart, which showed he had his right index finger amputated at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami.

According to Florida statute 456.057, patients’ medical records can’t be given to or discussed with anyone not involved in their care — something the suit alleges Schefter violated.

Chinook
02-25-2016, 12:27 PM
I see what you did there.

But I gotta hand it to JPP on this one. His privacy was totally violated, and there wasn't a need for it. I hope this doesn't end up blowing up in his face.

Blake
02-25-2016, 12:36 PM
I see what you did there.

But I gotta hand it to JPP on this one. His privacy was totally violated, and there wasn't a need for it. I hope this doesn't end up blowing up in his face.

Yeah I think he's justified giving them the middle finger

Chinook
02-25-2016, 12:41 PM
Yeah I think he's justified giving them the middle finger

Can't wait to see the sparks fly. Has ESPN responded yet?

Blake
02-25-2016, 12:44 PM
Can't wait to see the sparks fly. Has ESPN responded yet?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14842513/jason-pierre-paul-new-york-giants-sues-espn-adam-schefter-posting-medical-records

Says they haven't been handed a copy of the lawsuit yet.

Chinook
02-25-2016, 12:46 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14842513/jason-pierre-paul-new-york-giants-sues-espn-adam-schefter-posting-medical-records

Says they haven't been handed a copy of the lawsuit yet.

Someone should light a fire under those lawyers then.

spurraider21
02-25-2016, 01:28 PM
:rollin

Avante
02-25-2016, 03:22 PM
These athletes, sheesh~~~~~~ Doesn't this moron get the fact people care about his situation? Would it be better if they didn't?

Some of these guys need to thank God they can play a sport, if not most would be getting your order wrong ar Burger King.

While here....

The Ravens giving Trent Richardson another shot.

Blake
02-25-2016, 03:41 PM
These athletes, sheesh~~~~~~ Doesn't this moron get the fact people care about his situation? Would it be better if they didn't?

Some of these guys need to thank God they can play a sport, if not most would be getting your order wrong ar Burger King.

While here....

The Ravens giving Trent Richardson another shot.

Lol burger King. It's funny because you're fat.

Avante
02-25-2016, 04:06 PM
Lol burger King. It's funny because you're fat.

I guess it's time to go back to just ignoring you, you're simply too wrapped up..."I must bother the grown ups" to waste time on.

What happens ya little shit is ya won't stop following me around so pity sits in and I start felling sorry for ya.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~

Blake
02-25-2016, 04:17 PM
I guess it's time to go back to just ignoring you, you're simply too wrapped up..."I must bother the grown ups" to waste time on.

What happens ya little shit is ya won't stop following me around so pity sits in and I start felling sorry for ya.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~

Good, get the fuck outta my thread you followed me into, fatty

Avante
02-25-2016, 04:37 PM
Now everytime I look down and see this queer humping my leg (CONSTANTLY) I'll post that.

Blake
02-25-2016, 05:07 PM
I thought you were leaving.

Stop humping my leg in my thread after following me into my thread, you fat fuck

Avante
02-25-2016, 05:29 PM
Poor little guy, is this dude fucked up or what?

Blake
02-25-2016, 05:42 PM
I thought you were leaving.

Stop humping my leg in my thread after following me into my thread, you fat fuck