PDA

View Full Version : Latrell Sprewell

spursrcool
09-25-2005, 12:16 PM
I know that he wants a sign-and-trade deal so he can get 5 mllion, Minnesota will only do it if they get a SG-SF off the trade. Should we trade Fabricio Oberto and a second rounder for Spree? Or is he probably just going to go to the Lakers? If anyone has more info on where Latrell is going, please tell me, or where you think he is going tell me.

If anyone thinks so, please comment. This is my first post, and I am loving this board.

boutons
09-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Spree has sprung his springs, nothing but rapid delcine. Spurs don't need any more SGs.

I'm betting Oberto will be a fantastic Spur. He stays. and he's worth 3 Spree's, anyway.

ObiwanGinobili
09-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Spree's attitude doesn't belong in SA. I don;t care how much Pop likes him personally.
the day Spree comes here is the day I become a Raptors fan.
Fabri is an awesome deal $$ wise, and it;s quite obvious that he fits into our system and is willing to work as a team and do whats best for the team.

Plus - I doubt there is a chance that Fabri will choke PJ.

spursrcool
10-01-2005, 06:13 PM
so is spree fo sha going to LA??

reader
10-01-2005, 11:31 PM
I think that Phil Jackson has already said no to Spree.

Jackson made that clear during a half-hour media session at the Lakers' practice facility Wednesday. Feel free to ask about his health (feeling better, thank you) or personnel moves (don't expect Latrell Sprewell in Lakerland),

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-adande29sep29,1,5494980.column?coll=la-headlines-sports-nba-lakers