PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: Let Me Explain Kool Ain't No Snitch He Keeps It One Hundid

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2016, 04:05 PM
I'm a real nigga mane.. I'm sorry Splits and ElchucHu or Chucho Chica whatever that bitches name is M>s but Kool didn't do that foul worldly ass shit. Imma give it to yall niggas real...

https://youtube/c9qO69MvHkc

illmatic
02-25-2016, 04:12 PM
OP's a faggot snitch.

SpursforSix
02-25-2016, 04:14 PM
snitches get stitches

SpursforSix
02-25-2016, 04:15 PM
did somebody say, "Stitches"

yep...

8iGKDbCrE4o

Splits
02-25-2016, 04:37 PM
OP is a snitch and a coward.

K...
02-25-2016, 04:38 PM
So then can you explain why you threatened splits? What was your threat? I agree the evidence isn't perfect, but you had motive, you had contemporaneous threats to the plaintiff, you disappeared around the time of the assault...yes I am a lawyer.

Splits
02-25-2016, 04:42 PM
So then can you explain why you threatened splits? What was your threat? I agree the evidence isn't perfect, but you had motive, you had contemporaneous threats to the plaintiff, you disappeared around the time of the assault...yes I am a lawyer.

Evidence isn't perfect? Short of matching his IP address, there is no doubt the OP is the snitch. He not only telegraphed his "hammer from above" move to me, but included RGMCSE as well, who was named in the snitching email Kori posted.

OP is a coward for not admitting he is the snitch. This case is open and shut.

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2016, 04:54 PM
Evidence isn't perfect? Short of matching his IP address, there is no doubt the OP is the snitch. He not only telegraphed his "hammer from above" move to me, but included RGMCSE as well, who was named in the snitching email Kori posted.

OP is a coward for not admitting he is the snitch. This case is open and shut.

You are so shallow....and gullible...I guess you don't realize an executive committee was formed with the sole goal and purpose of regulating Kool and silencing Kool...you actually wouldn't think someone could have saw my warning to you and piggybacked off that to give themselves cover while sething me up? You're a gotdam moron....I was gonna let you crash and burn on your own but someone did the wet work for me...it appears to me you're not as well liked around here as you imagined :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2016, 04:56 PM

Lets hypothetically say i was the one that did it.....given Splits manic depressive behavior wouldn't I have been within my rights to snitch :lol

Splits
02-25-2016, 05:00 PM
Oh look, the snitching coward trying to justify his snitching.

Silver&Black
02-25-2016, 05:04 PM
OP is a snitch...

He's got a "guilty conscience" and the two threads he created on the subject pretty much proves it.

K...
02-25-2016, 07:38 PM
Wow, so you're doing the oj "if it were me" shit.... Maybe you are black

Splits
02-25-2016, 07:39 PM
OP:

http://i.imgur.com/1wqBRuw.png

Splits
02-25-2016, 07:44 PM
Hey Snitch,

How does it feel knowing that your old man is lurking and even he, the most dishonest of your ilk, won't even come to your defense after I ruined you?

http://i.imgur.com/Ovum1AD.png

Sincerely,
Splits

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2016, 07:51 PM
Wow, so you're doing the oj "if it were me" shit.... Maybe you are black

Yes..if I did it this is how I would do it :lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2016, 07:53 PM
Hey Snitch,

How does it feel knowing that your old man is lurking and even he, the most dishonest of your ilk, won't even come to your defense after I ruined you?

http://i.imgur.com/Ovum1AD.png

Sincerely,
Splits

I don't need him to defend me on baseless charges besides I have 5th amendment protections ....he set me free with Nary A Red Cent Kool.....:lol

chunticakes
02-25-2016, 08:07 PM
OP is a punk ass motherfucking bitch.

That's why I love him.

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2016, 08:10 PM
OP is a punk ass motherfucking bitch.

That's why I love him.

:bobo

chunticakes
02-25-2016, 08:16 PM
:bobo

Mahhh niigga.

DMC
02-25-2016, 08:37 PM
Shut the fuck up already. No one gives a shit.

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2016, 08:39 PM
Shut the fuck up already. No one gives a shit.

You scum bag..you set me up fucking wild boar

DMC
02-25-2016, 08:41 PM
You fucking spastic piece of shit. How many accounts are you floating, talking to yourself, acting like this is your personal "crazy" diary? Where's sickle cell when you need it?

Reck
02-25-2016, 09:14 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/2znoihl.png

Xevious
02-25-2016, 09:25 PM
Faggot snitch.

Oh, and 12.

Mnky
02-25-2016, 09:52 PM
Multi thread meltdown continues. Kid is starting to remind me of Ronda Rousey..except without the being great at anything Part.

Chucho
02-26-2016, 12:17 PM
LOL. Hella guilty conscience and even stupider. If this was a real nigga, he'd be quiet. Real nigga's don't talk about what they done did and whatnot. Kool spends too much time on a forum talking about his fictitious life and everything he does. Real MEN don't need to talk, REAL LIFE speaks for itself.

That said, everyone knows Kool ain't black. Everyone knows Kool is a faggot with little to no social interaction with actual people in the real world. That was esablished...good lord...fucking three years or more ago?

And now it's even worse, because everyone knows he's a snitch and he is doing everything to try and misdirect people with his fanatical and relentless posting trying to cover his footprints. But this dude is stupid, he leaves footprints in wet cement.

Just get over it and deal with it. You're a snitch. That is like the 20th thing that is wrong with you. Don't worry about how you're perceived, you're a sycophant onto yourself so you don't have to worry about how you're perceived, there is no way the general consensus opinion of you could get any lower.

You can stop the charade, the youtube vids and the continual lying. You're a snitch. You're a loser. No one cares about you and the reason that everyone is busting you into place is in hopes that you'll eventually do the only logical thing a person like you can do...slit your wrists and hope that your mom has enough to cremate you and afford an urn better than the Folgers can she was gonna dump your remains in and then disperse your ashes where you would be living if not for your Mama's basement; out in the fucking dump.

Simpleton clown.

Splits
02-26-2016, 12:26 PM
No one cares about you and the reason that everyone is busting you into place is in hopes that you'll eventually do the only logical thing a person like you can do...slit your wrists and hope that your mom has enough to cremate you and afford an urn better than the Folgers can she was gonna dump your remains in and then disperse your ashes where you would be living if not for your Mama's basement; out in the fucking dump.

:wow

:lmao

Chucho
02-26-2016, 12:32 PM
And his retort will be something to the nature of :

"Why so salty?" Followed by a stupid emoticon to suggest it doesn't bother him. I'm cutting into him, he started putting my name in threads. Chucho, he of 250 or so posts in Toolaid's dumb fucking head.

Chucho
02-26-2016, 12:32 PM
Or he will snitch. The precedent is there obviously. What a pussy.

Reck
02-26-2016, 12:37 PM
Chucho doing solid work. Too bad is wasted on a chump ass that even Avante owns on a day to day basis. :lmao

DJR210
02-26-2016, 02:19 PM
Chucho doing solid work. Too bad is wasted on a chump ass that even Avante owns on a day to day basis. :lmao

:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2016, 02:47 PM

Actually Splitz and El chuco :lol es doin EXACTLY what I want...es like walking a cow to the river for a drink of water :lmao

Chucho
02-26-2016, 03:31 PM
^^^LOL. Yeah, we're helping you build your next snitching case when you decide you have no other recourse than to go tattle tell like the fraud you are.

You're not in anyone's head. Taking 1 minute to rip you up doesn't mean anything, it means I'm super efficient while at work. And your comment shows more desperation to show you have control of the situation. Nah bro, you're Kunta Kentae after his foot was chopped off and I keep that fucker around my neck as a trophy. No running away from this, sweetie. Not in the least.

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2016, 06:21 PM
^^^LOL. Yeah, we're helping you build your next snitching case when you decide you have no other recourse than to go tattle tell like the fraud you are.

You're not in anyone's head. Taking 1 minute to rip you up doesn't mean anything, it means I'm super efficient while at work. And your comment shows more desperation to show you have control of the situation. Nah bro, you're Kunta Kentae after his foot was chopped off and I keep that fucker around my neck as a trophy. No running away from this, sweetie. Not in the least.

I'm all in your dick for brains living rent free....your too emotional go douche your pussy....emo guys like you I just love :lmao