PDA

View Full Version : Your New Master - ethical question

SpursforSix
02-25-2016, 05:28 PM
So...I didn't want to gum up Lefty's thread with an erudite discussion on ethics and Robots.

We'll quickly be at a point where robots can look and feel like real humans and will serve as high tech sexual toys.

Will they make sex robots that look like little children for Avante?

And if so, what are the ethical issues?

Will they actually be a good thing since Avante wouldn't be abusing real children?
Or will it instead start open up an Pandora's Box of by encouraging closet pervs to graduate from the robot to real victims?

Avante
02-25-2016, 05:40 PM
Hmmmmmmmm?

So these sailors walk into the Kit Kat Klub in Hong Kong and here comes these robots all painted up like working girls with....buy me drink, buy me brink (sounding robotic) so ya pick out the robot with the best paint job and move over to a table.

Robota....you...cute...me...like...you...you...buy ...me...drink...buy...me...drink
sailor....you have a drink. So when were you made?
Robota....buy...me...drink....I...made...in..China .
sailor...not where, when, how old are you?
Robota...buy me drink....I...was...made...in....1998.
sailor...so you're 18, right?
Robota....we...go...sucky...fucky?
sailor...so no more drinks?
Robota...my...battery...is...getting...weak.
sailor...battery?
Robota...do...you..see...a...cord?
sailor...good point.

Little people, it's really not what ya think at all. I do have fun watching you dumb fucks, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of you would have been right there with the rest of us and everyone here knows it. Anyone saying they wouldn't have been is a liar.

I. Hustle
02-25-2016, 05:43 PM
Perfect! Any robot older than 10 years old HAS to be obsolete, right?

Avante
02-25-2016, 05:55 PM
Perfect! Any robot older than 10 years old HAS to be obsolete, right?

Obviously there'd be a parts department. So as time went on you'd have robots with 2014 hands but 2008 feet, etc. Whatever ya could find that would fit. Then there's insurance to consider.

MultiTroll
02-25-2016, 06:15 PM
So...I didn't want to gum up Lefty's thread with an erudite discussion on ethics and Robots.

We'll quickly be at a point where robots can look and feel like real humans and will serve as high tech sexual toys.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247340&highlight=Ex+Machina

Avante
02-25-2016, 06:17 PM
Hmmmmm?

I gots me a robot mama
so long n tall
she's made of solid steel
no tin at all

she can't cook, or read or write
but when she revs up that engine
she can go all night

she's a factory made robot
ain't no second hand
just change that oil
and you'll be her man

SpursforSix
02-25-2016, 06:27 PM
Hmmmmm?

I gots me a robot mama
so long n tall
no tin at all

she can go all night

ain't no second hand
just change that oil
and you'll be her man

Not bad.

Blake
02-25-2016, 06:31 PM
Hmmmmm?

I gots me a robot mama
so long n tall
no tin at all

she can go all night

ain't no second hand
just change that oil
and you'll be her man

Her name is Judy

Blake
02-25-2016, 06:32 PM

Will they make sex robots that look like little children for Avante?

Will they actually be a good thing since Avante wouldn't be abusing real children?
Or will it instead start open up an Pandora's Box of by encouraging closet pervs to graduate from the robot to real victims?

As long as they don't ask a bakery for a wedding cake

Avante
02-25-2016, 06:32 PM
Not bad.

Little man, are you ever going to figure out sailors in bars isn't about fucking around with children, well?

Now think ya dumb fuck, what man wants his buddies seeing him with children, come on guy. And, do you really think those bars hired little kids to hustle drinks, well?

Blake
02-25-2016, 06:36 PM
do you really think those bars hired little kids to hustle drinks, well?

Danger Will Robinson Danger

Avante
02-25-2016, 06:37 PM
Her name is Judy

Hmmmmm?

I gots me a tailor made woman
stands 6 foot 2
long blonde hair
eyes of blue

her name is Judy
as cute as can be
she brings home all her money
and gives it all to me

I loves that woman
yes I do
and if you ever saw her
you'd love her too

Avante
02-25-2016, 07:54 PM
Speaking of sci fi.

Give Olaf Stapeldon's ODD JOHN a read, was this the story that planted the seed for, Superman?

clambake
02-25-2016, 08:15 PM
how long before they make a robot that shoots pedo's in the head?

Avante
02-26-2016, 05:02 AM
how long before they make a robot that shoots pedo's in the head?

I totally agree, you do shoot sick ass pedos's in the head.

Are you ever going to figure out sailors and bar girls is something totally different than some sick ass pedo lusting after children? Dude, so you think all those millions of servicemen making it with the working girls were all pedos, come on half pint, hahaha~~~~

Educate yourself ya dumb fuck.

OLONGAPO, Philippines — Edith's Bar was empty. For the moment,**** the dreams of Edith's bar girls were on hold.***
Juanita Miner sat alone at a table by the wall, glumly staring off into space. Amie Veloria stood silently behind the bar. The "coldest beer in town," for which Edith's is famous, wasn't selling.

The bar was dark, except for the bright neon glow over the pool table. The jukebox was silent.
It was happy hour, but there was little joy in Olongapo.

The American sailors whose dollars make the world go around in this liberty city were all confined inside Subic Bay Naval Base, giving the people of Olongapo a glimpse of what life would be like without U.S. military bases.

If the presence of those bases is a highly emotional issue to many Filipinos, it is a matter of economic life and death here in Olongapo, which has been a home for the U.S. Navy for almost as long as America has been in the Philippines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey moron, those people needed us, ok ya dumb fuck?

02-26-2016, 07:20 AM
I totally agree, you do shoot sick ass pedos's in the head.

Are you ever going to figure out sailors and bar girls is something totally different than some sick ass pedo lusting after children? Dude, so you think all those millions of servicemen making it with the working girls were all pedos, come on half pint, hahaha~~~~

Educate yourself ya dumb fuck.

OLONGAPO, Philippines — Edith's Bar was empty. For the moment,**** the dreams of Edith's bar girls were on hold.***
Juanita Miner sat alone at a table by the wall, glumly staring off into space. Amie Veloria stood silently behind the bar. The "coldest beer in town," for which Edith's is famous, wasn't selling.

The bar was dark, except for the bright neon glow over the pool table. The jukebox was silent.
It was happy hour, but there was little joy in Olongapo.

The American sailors whose dollars make the world go around in this liberty city were all confined inside Subic Bay Naval Base, giving the people of Olongapo a glimpse of what life would be like without U.S. military bases.

If the presence of those bases is a highly emotional issue to many Filipinos, it is a matter of economic life and death here in Olongapo, which has been a home for the U.S. Navy for almost as long as America has been in the Philippines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey moron, those people needed us, ok ya dumb fuck?

You sound panicked.

Avante
02-26-2016, 07:26 AM
You sound panicked.

Try stunned at how little about that situation these people here appear to know about it. There was nobody hanging out in bars looking for children, how fucking stupid can these people be? What bar owner hires kids to peddle his liquor, especially with the drinking age at 18. What grown man wants his buddies to see him with children? The stupidity we see here is astounding. Never seen so many total idiots in one place before.

But, it is fun laughing at these morons.

This all got started by me saying....."we should have been told avout that world over there".......yep, that's it.

02-26-2016, 07:34 AM
Try stunned at how little about that situation these people here appear to know about it. There was nobody hanging out in bars looking for children, how fucking stupid can these people be? What bar owner hires kids to peddle his loquor, especially with the drinking age at 18. What grown man wants his buddies to see him with children? The stupidity we see here is astounding. Never seen so many total idiots in one plkce before.

But, it is fun laughing at thise morons.

For a guy who claims not to be into little kids, you sure fret about them an awful lot. And you still sound panicked.