PDA

View Full Version : OT: 12 Didn't Work For ESPN So They Go From Cancer To Kobe In 0.2 Seconds.....

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2016, 02:39 AM
Ahh I know how we can rain on Kobe's parade....lets drag out a cancer patient friend of ours to bash Kobe....people will listen to her.....:lmao

This shit..ESPN is downright shameful....these fuckers pulling out all the stops.....how Shameless...using a cancer patient to draw sympathy and support for their Kobe bashing and hatred......:lol and shame on this cancer patient for taking the low road when Kobe tried to be nice to her lame sorry ass... She's obviously not a Christian....

Their Kobe derangement syndrome knows no bounds and runs about as deep as Spur fan smelly ass trench......:lol @ 12....the hate is palpable....dont be mad ESPN because Tammy turned out to be a fudge packer who's going broke :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/shelley_zpsthlrmuoz.jpg

Q: Do you ever think you’d become a public voice for cancer care?

A: I had just gotten my contract renewed, so that was scary enough, not knowing what was going on with that. Then two months later I found out I had breast cancer, and I was just terrified. Once I had a plan and it seemed like a very winnable fight then it got easier. Work knew, but they didn’t really know what to do. So, I just put it out on Twitter and was stunned that it blew up. Now people at ESPN know what to do. Now that Holly Rowe is fighting melanoma, she was able to call me and ask, “What should I do with work.”

Now Heres the setup.......:lol
Q: Did anyone’s reaction to it surprise you?

A: Kobe and I started speaking after 10 years. I am not sure if it’s because I had cancer or if it’s because he is in a weird place right now — he’s being nice to everybody right now because he wants to go out being beloved. I covered his rape trial in Colorado and there were things I reported that he disagreed with. He told me he’d never speak to me again, and this was 10 years ago. It was real nasty and awkward. At media day this year, Lakers PR came over and said he’d do an interview and he came up to me and gave me a big hug. My jaw hit the floor.
Q: Is Bryant’s new niceness working?

A: I don’t quite buy it. Everyone I talk to, no one believes it, because he wants to go out beloved like [Michael] Jordan did. He wants to go off into the sunset as a super hero, but we all remember how badly he treated a lot of us.
Q: Where do you think Bryant goes after the NBA?

A: I would be surprised if he stayed in basketball because he burned bridges coming up with players, coaches and front-office personnel. I think he’ll go into some sort of business. He’s very smart business-wise and he has a great brand.

DMC
02-26-2016, 09:06 AM
At least you're acknowledging 12 now. That's the first step.

Killakobe81
02-26-2016, 09:15 AM
Ahh I know how we can rain on Kobe's parade....lets drag out a cancer patient friend of ours to bash Kobe....people will listen to her.....:lmao

This shit..ESPN is downright shameful....these fuckers pulling out all the stops.....how Shameless...using a cancer patient to draw sympathy and support for their Kobe bashing and hatred......:lol and shame on this cancer patient for taking the low road when Kobe tried to be nice to her lame sorry ass... She's obviously not a Christian....

Their Kobe derangement syndrome knows no bounds and runs about as deep as Spur fan smelly ass trench......:lol @ 12....the hate is palpable....dont be mad ESPN because Tammy turned out to be a fudge packer who's going broke :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/shelley_zpsthlrmuoz.jpg

12 matters little. But good find. This is proof that Kobe's media relations ABSOLUTELY taints the media perception of him...especially since a great deal of that beef was with ESPN members and they are the dominant player in the sports media. It wouldn't change qa thing with the analytics guys like Lowe but it absolutely explains some of the hard-ons some of those guys have for slamming Kobe. Hennry Abbott tries to hide behind analytics but it was obvious it was personal in fact, some of his stuff sounds like it could have been written by AMB or DMC. Now I know articles like those are click bait since Kobe is so polarizing anyways even among Laker fans ...but I appreciate her candor ..and now I know why some of them have agendas. But it's Kobe's fault. Colorado made him a angry man and it cost us in 2004 a chance at another title, hurt his endorsements and his relationship with the media who loved him prior. Kobe was an asshole for the media spotlight shined on him during the end of the Shaq feud and Colorado. He stopped playing nice and became the asshole he always wanted and some of the media has never forgiven that. What's funny when Pop and Belichek shit on them in publicly ...it's cool. Love the media narrative.

Thanks, Kool

phyzik
02-26-2016, 09:50 AM
12 matters little. But good find. This is proof that Kobe's media relations ABSOLUTELY taints the media perception of him...especially since a great deal of that beef was with ESPN members and they are the dominant player in the sports media. It wouldn't change qa thing with the analytics guys like Lowe but it absolutely explains some of the hard-ons some of those guys have for slamming Kobe. Hennry Abbott tries to hide behind analytics but it was obvious it was personal in fact, some of his stuff sounds like it could have been written by AMB or DMC. Now I know articles like those are click bait since Kobe is so polarizing anyways even amongst Laker fans ...but I appreciate her candor.

Kobe was an asshole for the media spotlight shined on him during the end of the Shaq feud and Colorado. he stopped playing nice and became the asshole he always wanted and some of the media has never forgiven that. But when Pop and Belichek shit on them in pressors ...it's cool. Love the media narrative.

Thanks, Kool

The difference with Pop and Belichek vs Kobe is that, by all accounts, away from the camera's Pop and Bill are genuinely nice guys. I have seen more than a few articles through the years in regards to this when it comes to Pop, at least. I love how salty people get when Pop wears his "terse asshole" persona for the camera at halftime and people bitch and moan about said persona when virtually EVERYONE in the media knows it is a running joke and he isn't really digging into the interviewer or anything like that. It originally started out as him hating the 2 questions at halftime but has evolved since then into pretty much a fun little game between Pop and the media.

Killakobe81
02-26-2016, 09:54 AM
The difference with Pop and Belichek vs Kobe is that, by all accounts, away from the camera's Pop and Bill are genuinely nice guys. I have seen more than a few articles through the years in regards to this when it comes to Pop, at least. I love how salty people get when Pop wears his "terse asshole" persona for the camera at halftime and people bitch and moan about said persona when virtually EVERYONE in the media knows it is a running joke and he isn't really digging into the interviewer or anything like that. It originally started out as him hating the 2 questions at halftime but has evolved since then into pretty much a fun little game between Pop and the media.

the half-time thing is stupid. I have seen Pop do the same post-game. Media still loves him and rightfully so. But it's naive to not think media bias doesnt come in to play. It absolutely hurt Kareem, Tom Seaver etc. Great players with frosty relationships that sill cloud their portrayls to this day ... the flipside is the love they give media friendly guys like Peyton and Shaq not that both aren't GOAT convo great ...but playing nice with the media helps. That is one of the reasons I do like the analytic guys like Lowe.

Killakobe81
02-26-2016, 09:55 AM

You have no idea if Kobe is a nice guy or not. and we are talking about how one handles the media ... not what they do outside. Bruce Bowen is one of the nicest guys off the court but was a dirty asshhole on it.

Splits
02-26-2016, 10:30 AM
OP is a snitch

http://i.imgur.com/o2WtaIy.png

ambchang
02-26-2016, 03:52 PM
the half-time thing is stupid. I have seen Pop do the same post-game. Media still loves him and rightfully so. But it's naive to not think media bias doesnt come in to play. It absolutely hurt Kareem, Tom Seaver etc. Great players with frosty relationships that sill cloud their portrayls to this day ... the flipside is the love they give media friendly guys like Peyton and Shaq not that both aren't GOAT convo great ...but playing nice with the media helps. That is one of the reasons I do like the analytic guys like Lowe.

So why is Kareem consistently ranked as the goat or second best of all time?

Chris
02-26-2016, 05:18 PM
It's only going to get worse from here on out. The shitbag Bryant stepped on a lot of people's toes during his tenure, and there will be hell to pay. :lol

Killakobe81
02-26-2016, 05:38 PM
So why is Kareem consistently ranked as the goat or second best of all time?

If he kissed ass he would be #1 on more lists. He has a case.

Killakobe81
02-26-2016, 05:39 PM
It's only going to get worse from here on out. The shitbag Bryant stepped on a lot of people's toes during his tenure, and there will be hell to pay. :lol

No doubt and it's his own fault. I didn't appreciate Kool's find because Kobe deserves sympathy I just appreciate the clarity it brought.

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2016, 06:14 PM
No doubt and it's his own fault. I didn't appreciate Kool's find because Kobe deserves sympathy I just appreciate the clarity it brought.

You might need help getting to the promised land flowing with milk and honey...wait hold up.....scratch that...pussy and booze..... But I will shepherd you there...follow my voice :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2016, 06:18 PM

This whole thread is ridicoulous....not because I started it but because of the context....they ask her one question about her cancer and then BOOM!!!! 3 questions in a row on Kobe....how in the FUCK does that happen :lmao from Cancer to Kobe....really ????these fucking people are batshit insane over this nigga....its really unexplainable....her ass got cancer and yet they want to take the time to focus on Kobe....unreal tbh :lol

K...
02-26-2016, 06:19 PM
From cancer to Kobe....you're right....no connection. None at all

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2016, 06:22 PM

Touche ;)

DMC
02-26-2016, 07:33 PM
12 matters little. But good find. This is proof that Kobe's media relations ABSOLUTELY taints the media perception of him...especially since a great deal of that beef was with ESPN members and they are the dominant player in the sports media. It wouldn't change qa thing with the analytics guys like Lowe but it absolutely explains some of the hard-ons some of those guys have for slamming Kobe. Hennry Abbott tries to hide behind analytics but it was obvious it was personal in fact, some of his stuff sounds like it could have been written by AMB or DMC. Now I know articles like those are click bait since Kobe is so polarizing anyways even among Laker fans ...but I appreciate her candor ..and now I know why some of them have agendas. But it's Kobe's fault. Colorado made him a angry man and it cost us in 2004 a chance at another title, hurt his endorsements and his relationship with the media who loved him prior. Kobe was an asshole for the media spotlight shined on him during the end of the Shaq feud and Colorado. He stopped playing nice and became the asshole he always wanted and some of the media has never forgiven that. What's funny when Pop and Belichek shit on them in publicly ...it's cool. Love the media narrative.

Thanks, Kool
WUT?

Of course it does. Everyone's relationship "taints" their perception. You edited and didn't correct that? Good lord you're a retarded fucker.

Pop is a class act. Kobe is just a coon.

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2016, 08:19 PM
WUT?

Of course it does. Everyone's relationship "taints" their perception. You edited and didn't correct that? Good lord you're a retarded fucker.

Bend over And I'll show you a good Lord :lmao

ambchang
02-26-2016, 08:42 PM
If he kissed ass he would be #1 on more lists. He has a case.

He is on most old timers.

Jordan is the goat because analysts grew up watching him.

Kobe should be overrated because analysts watched him growing up. And he is.

Arcadian
02-26-2016, 08:46 PM
What are you rambling about? Your writing is boring, shitty, and sometimes incomprehensible. OP is a faggot.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-26-2016, 09:05 PM
:lol OP is mad because ESPN just two-pieced Kobe. First the 12-bomb then the cancer reference. Does Chris Childs work for ESPN?

LakerHater
02-26-2016, 09:41 PM
Jerry West said
"If Kobe Bryant were a horse they would have shot him by now!"

Killakobe81
02-26-2016, 10:16 PM
:lol OP is mad because ESPN just two-pieced Kobe. First the 12-bomb then the cancer reference. Does Chris Childs work for ESPN?

:lol

Killakobe81
02-26-2016, 10:18 PM
Bend over And I'll show you a good Lord :lmao

Thing is i no longer see this niccas posts ...he always got my name in his mouth but i got dat nicca on ignore.

Spurtacular
02-26-2016, 10:19 PM
At least you're acknowledging 12 now. That's the first step.

Spurtacular
02-26-2016, 10:19 PM
Though, I forget the exact meaning of 12.

Killakobe81
02-26-2016, 10:21 PM
Though, I forget the exact meaning of 12.

Its the number of dicks a couple haters in here hope to suck in 2016 ...

Spurtacular
02-26-2016, 10:24 PM
Its the number of dicks a couple haters in here hope to suck in 2016 ...

So, a fifth of what you actually suck in a week.

Chris
02-26-2016, 10:25 PM

:lmao

Killakobe81
02-26-2016, 10:33 PM
So, a fifth of what you actually suck in a week.

Did that hit a little to close to home?!:lol
I never mentioned any names ...but if the dick fits ...you can keep sucking.

Spurtacular
02-26-2016, 10:41 PM
Did that hit a little to close to home?!:lol
I never mentioned any names ...but if the dick fits ...you can keep sucking.

You're the one obsessing about sucking dicks, dude.

DMC
02-26-2016, 11:48 PM
Careful, he's retarded. It's probably a felony to make sexual innuendo to him online.

Killakobe81
02-27-2016, 01:07 AM

You the homey that responded ...

Reck
02-27-2016, 01:27 AM
Killakobe went from being one of the few good laker niggas to Kool's lapdog in 3 seconds.

The fall. :lol

Spurtacular
02-27-2016, 02:03 AM
You the homey that responded ...

I'm clearly not stoopid enough to win this one; so, congrats.

Killakobe81
02-27-2016, 02:18 AM
Killakobe went from being one of the few good laker niggas to Kool's lapdog in 3 seconds.

The fall. :lol

I belong 2 no one ... no crew no unions here buddy.

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2016, 09:51 AM

They also said Tim Duncan was a happily married man......:lmao painted us the perfect picture of "America's Couple" for over a decade....that is until Amy exposed the arrangement :lmao

Double-Up
02-27-2016, 10:01 AM
^ Has to keep bumping threads that don't get responses...:lol

DMC
02-27-2016, 10:07 AM
They also said Tim Duncan was a happily married man......:lmao painted us the perfect picture of "America's Couple" for over a decade....that is until Amy exposed the arrangement :lmao

A succubus is going to be what its going to be. You have to go beyond Tim to find a flaw. With Kobe, just go to his rap sheet.

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2016, 10:20 AM
A succubus is going to be what its going to be. You have to go beyond Tim to find a flaw. With Kobe, just go to his rap sheet.

If letting a guy live with you for 2-3 yrs after you just get married while at the same time getting a tramp stamp and a tongue ring isn't looking at the source then I don't know what is tbh.. Amy getting upset and having him kicked out and then you buy him a condo? If that ain't looking within then I don't know what is..

Nope your boy got a rap sheet bout as wide as his dark icy crevice :lol

DMC
02-27-2016, 10:28 AM
You said Amy. You're all over the road. That troll account needs to be passed to someone else, you're really bad at it.

BD24
02-27-2016, 12:07 PM
Getting #12 back in 12 didn't work for Kobe either.

Thread
03-01-2016, 04:28 PM
She's brave to take a TO from cancer to get evens with Kobe.

Sometimes cancer, he goes away, and sometimes cancer, he don't go away. Sometimes cancer looks right in your eyes, cancer, he has black eyes, dolls eyes. When the thrashin' starts, she won't be thinkin' of Kobe no more.

DMC
03-01-2016, 04:43 PM
She's brave to take a TO from cancer to get evens with Kobe.

Sometimes cancer, he goes away, and sometimes cancer, he don't go away. Sometimes cancer looks right in your eyes, cancer, he has black eyes, dolls eyes. When the thrashin' starts, she won't be thinkin' of Kobe no more.
http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/51279ff9eab8ea1625000025/17-examples-of-kobe-bryants-insane-work-ethic.jpg

Thread
03-01-2016, 04:47 PM
http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/51279ff9eab8ea1625000025/17-examples-of-kobe-bryants-insane-work-ethic.jpg

She never said a word till she developed cancer. Now, NOW, now she's ready. Now.

Big shot now. We'll see when it comes back...it'll have that vengeance then, that virulent vengeance. Then? No more big shot.

DMC
03-01-2016, 05:02 PM
She never said a word till she developed cancer. Now, NOW, now she's ready. Now.

Big shot now. We'll see when it comes back...it'll have that vengeance then, that virulent vengeance. Then? No more big shot.

You need to worry about your own dark eyed cancer. You know, the one who's farewell tour fizzled out about oh... 32 feet ago.

Thread
03-01-2016, 05:06 PM
You need to worry about your own dark eyed cancer. You know, the one who's farewell tour fizzled out about oh... 32 feet ago.

In for penny.

In for pound.

DMC
03-01-2016, 05:08 PM
In for penny.

In for pound.

Out for a month

Thread
03-01-2016, 05:10 PM
Out for a month

48 hours in you played the officiating card.

LMAO!

DMC
03-01-2016, 06:46 PM
48 hours in you played the officiating card.

LMAO!
No I didn't. You played the quit card, everyone knows.

Thread
03-01-2016, 08:18 PM
No I didn't. You played the quit card, everyone knows.

No. You played the officiating card. I saw it. You couldn't even stand the gaffe for a week. You went out like some girl.

ha, ha.

DMC
03-01-2016, 09:08 PM
No. You played the officiating card. I saw it. You couldn't even stand the gaffe for a week. You went out like some girl.

ha, ha.

Your word is no good. Proclaim everything you wish were true and parrot it until you croak.

Thread
03-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Your word is no good. Proclaim everything you wish were true and parrot it until you croak.

You held off at first, but, then you bit the bait & sold out. I saw ya. I saw all of ya's. They came from upstairs, set the boogey and you all followed in, one-by-one.

ha, ha.

DMC
03-01-2016, 09:20 PM
You held off at first, but, then you bit the bait & sold out. I saw ya. I saw all of ya's. They came from upstairs, set the boogey and you all followed in, one-by-one.

ha, ha.
No you didn't. You saw me talk about a challenge flag and the speed of the game.

Cite it

You're not only a compulsive liar, you're also not very sharp. That sage award is graded on a curve.

Thread
03-01-2016, 09:21 PM
No you didn't. You saw me talk about a challenge flag and the speed of the game.

Cite it

You're not only a compulsive liar, you're also not very sharp. That sage award is graded on a curve.

Uh, uh, none of that malarkey. You sold out, lock, stock & barrel. I saw ya.

DMC
03-01-2016, 09:24 PM
Uh, uh, none of that malarkey. You sold out, lock, stock & barrel. I saw ya.
Liar.

Cite it

Weren't you leaving? Oh that's right, another lie.

Thread
03-01-2016, 09:24 PM
Liar.

Cite it

Weren't you leaving? Oh that's right, another lie.

I don't cite shit. It's my religion

I saw itPERIOD

DMC
03-01-2016, 10:17 PM
I don't cite shit. It's my religion

I saw itPERIOD
It didn't happen.

I cited you and you denied it. You refuse to cite me because you're a liar.

btw, quoting someone is citing them.

Thread
03-01-2016, 10:18 PM
It didn't happen.

I cited you and you denied it. You refuse to cite me because you're a liar.

btw, quoting someone is citing them.

You played the officiating card. I saw it.

Your regret is not my look out.

Spurtacular
03-01-2016, 10:26 PM
The problem I have with 12 is it pretends Kobe is deserving of being mentioned in the same breath as greats like Bird.

DMC
03-01-2016, 10:28 PM
You played the officiating card. I saw it.

Your regret is not my look out.

You lied and I caught you. You're lying again. This is something we know. I've cited it.

DMC
03-01-2016, 10:29 PM
The problem I have with 12 is it pretends Kobe is deserving of being mentioned in the same breath as greats like Bird.
In his farewell year, he could only muster 12. Next year he'll be 15 or worse.