PDA

View Full Version : Cold day in hell... RG agree with Lindsey Graham

RandomGuy
02-26-2016, 03:53 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Lindsey Graham is disgusted with the GOP's embrace of Donald Trump: "My party has gone batshit crazy."

http://news.yahoo.com/senator-gop-backing-trump-party-gone-batshit-crazy-155807859--election.html

:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow

He is going to take some flak for that.

ChumpDumper
02-26-2016, 03:55 PM
Graham is everyone's favorite widowed grandma who just DGAF anymore.

boutons_deux
02-26-2016, 03:56 PM
The Old Lesbian, as batshit crazy as any of them, said last year: "ISIS and ebola are coming to kill us all!" and it's Obama's fault.

Splits
02-26-2016, 04:27 PM
I posted it in the debate thread, he had some decent 1-liners besides that in the OP.

WKDbt6pmC-g

spurraider21
02-26-2016, 04:33 PM
like i said in an earlier thread, graham is generally likable as he isn't afraid to cross party lines (see his views on climate change, taxes, immigration, etc)

however, big blemishes are that he's quite the warhawk/interventionist and has a pretty hard-line stance against gay marriage. the latter is largely irrelevant as the courts have already ruled, but the former issue would be disastrous

he also ethered carson pretty bad in his speech :lol

rmt
02-26-2016, 04:47 PM
I posted it in the debate thread, he had some decent 1-liners besides that in the OP.

WKDbt6pmC-g

That's actually quite funny. He should become a comedian instead of the RINO he is. What Graham can't understand is why republicans are voting for Trump (because they are angry at RINOs like him).

spurraider21
02-26-2016, 04:55 PM
The Old Lesbian, as batshit crazy as any of them, said last year: "ISIS and ebola are coming to kill us all!" and it's Obama's fault.
link?

101A
02-26-2016, 04:57 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Lindsey Graham is disgusted with the GOP's embrace of Donald Trump: "My party has gone batshit crazy."
In no-holds-barred remarks at a celebratory dinner Thursday night, the South Carolina senator and unsuccessful presidential candidate said the GOP has lost all semblance of sanity and predicted the party will suffer irrevocable losses in November if it backs Trump

I don't know what the "party" is going to do about it. We live in a democracy, and he is getting the votes. His party is not just crazy, it (and it's related superpacs) have backed a bunch of bought and paid for front men, who the con-man Trump has exposed! Back the real candidates, the ones with actual ideas and/or accomplishments (Kasich is obvious here), or don't margianilize any that don't toe the party line, but aren't self-funded billionaires (Rand), and you might NOT lose complete control of the situation.

OR you could do like the Dems and just anoint the nominee as Hillary has been since, oh, December '08.

Spurminator
02-26-2016, 04:58 PM
He's one to talk.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-26-2016, 06:00 PM
He's one to talk.

He's pretty much the epitome of a neocon. I see him as more typical than crazy.

PublicOption
02-26-2016, 11:57 PM
the GOP has led hicks, errr poorly educated people, to vote against their own interests for 30 years. when they woke up and realized they have been duped they were left with no one to vote for except Trump.

z0sa
02-27-2016, 01:23 AM
That's actually quite funny. He should become a comedian instead of the RINO he is. What Graham can't understand is why republicans are voting for Trump (because they are angry at RINOs like him).

lol this post. Trump is as RINO as they come dummy.

Nbadan
02-27-2016, 02:24 AM
Graham is getting more attention now than he ever got as a candidate...

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you," the former presidential candidate said at the Washington Press Club Foundation's 72nd Congressional Dinner, referencing the Texas senator's unpopular reputation on Capitol Hill.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/26/politics/lindsey-graham-ted-cruz-dinner/

Wild Cobra
02-27-2016, 03:01 AM
LOL...

At these events they joke about everything.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?317619-1/washington-press-club-foundation-dinner

You libtards need not cream your panties over remarks at such events.

ElNono
02-27-2016, 03:06 AM
Bobby Jindal called it after the last prez election, tbh... "we've got to stop being the stupid party"...

ElNono
02-27-2016, 03:16 AM
Also, an oldie, but a good read:

How the ‘Party of Stupid’ Birthed Trump and Carson

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/14/how-the-party-of-stupid-birthed-trump-and-carson.html

Wild Cobra
02-27-2016, 03:19 AM
Ooops, wrong event, but here is the video:

http://ktla.com/2016/02/26/republican-lindsey-graham-my-partys-gone-batsh-t-crazy/

spurraider21
02-27-2016, 08:51 AM
Bobby Jindal called it after the last prez election, tbh... "we've got to stop being the stupid party"...
like jindal doesnt contribute to that perception...

boutons_deux
02-27-2016, 09:10 AM

Even LA inbreds thought he was so bad, so ideologically fucked up, that they elected a Dem replacement, who is faced which such a horrible deficit (tax cuts plus oil income down) that he's talking about closing state universities, public hospitals. LA is in as bad a shape as Brownback/Repug KS.

DMX7
02-27-2016, 09:15 AM
Even LA inbreds thought he was so bad, so ideologically fucked up, that they elected a Dem replacement, who is faced which such a horrible deficit (tax cuts plus oil income down) that he's talking about closing state universities, public hospitals. LA is in as bad a shape as Brownback/Repug KS.

The way Bobby told it, he was a smashing success.

boutons_deux
02-27-2016, 09:36 AM
The way Bobby told it, he was a smashing success.

If a Repug's lips are moving, ....

ElNono
02-27-2016, 10:06 AM

well, he did include himself... I'll say Santorum was probably the guy that *really* tried to change his tune to try to reach a more ample demographic, but the current GOP base basically took that as him being a sellout...

ElNono
02-27-2016, 10:20 AM
lol this post. Trump is as RINO as they come dummy.

:lol beat me to it... Trump is the definition of RINO, tbh... this is a guy that openly admits funding dems campaigns...

Spurminator
02-27-2016, 10:23 AM
He's pretty much the epitome of a neocon. I see him as more typical than crazy.

He may not be actually crazy. I don't think most GOP politicians are. But they've fed the crazy with their rhetoric, and Graham has been as guilty of that as anyone.

Will Hunting
02-27-2016, 12:23 PM

Bobby Jindal used to perform exorcisms on people (and not as some kind of joke either, it was 100% serious). He's an example of why it's the stupid party.