PDA

View Full Version : Marco Rubio: "Trump Would Be Selling Watches If Not For Daddy's Inheritance"

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2016, 05:43 PM
Someone finally hitting Trump where it hurts....he looked like he wanted to fight Marco :lol I know that had to hurt his pride :lol

https://youtube/oboioxhxy4k

TeyshaBlue
02-27-2016, 05:51 PM
Cool story, bro.

baseline bum
02-27-2016, 06:00 PM
God damn was the whole last debate like that? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2016, 06:25 PM
God damn was the whole last debate like that? :lmao

Yep....the token black guy basically got shut out...it was a 3 way discussion between Cruz, Trump, and Rubio.....Carson started off pleading for peace and unity on stage but them 3 went at it like vicious wild boars:lol

boutons_deux
02-29-2016, 12:09 AM
Pres candidates talking about makeup, pissing in pants, sweating too much?

DMX7
02-29-2016, 12:35 AM
The GOP has run the most sophomoric primary in at least a century.

spurraider21
02-29-2016, 12:57 AM
All the talk about big Bird and binders was SOO intellectual in '12

ElNono
02-29-2016, 02:58 AM
:lol what I love about Trump is that he's trying to troll his way to the white house... it's like all the other dudes just figured out that's what works now and trying to imitate...

But really, this shit says waaaayyyy more about the voters they're pandering to than themselves...

spankadelphia
02-29-2016, 05:01 AM
All this whining about Trump not being a "real politician". Really? We have had a generation - an ENTIRE generation of worthless Presidents who have made an Afghan shithouse of the Office. People are straight up adults who have grown up never knowing a real President.

HW Bush - with his "New World Order" and his gay "Thousand Points of Light" opening up the door to globalism and selling out the American worker while mystifying us with a war fought for basically no reason.

Clinton - A serial philanderer, liar, crook, and probable murderer handing our economy lock, stock, and barrel over to Mehico and China with NAFTA and GATT. And then conducts a foreign policy of such ineptitude that he squanders a peace with Russia by letting it go to the dogs and allows AQ to blossom into a global threat.

GW Bush - instead of the slam dunk of seeking retribution for 9/11, turns the Afghan campaign into a fruitless nation building effort while embarking on a basically criminal (well at least criminally stupid) invasion of a country that has not a fucking thing to do with us, and managing to do it ineptly and corruptly at the same time with his moronic cronies, and oh by the way give us Common Core, open borders, and runs up our debt to enormous levels by cutting taxes while at the same time funding two wars and giving free medicine to every old fart who wants it. And on top of that he manages to mangle every single word in our language and still get re-elected.

spankadelphia
02-29-2016, 05:19 AM
And our current "Illustrious one whose name shall not be spoken"

Where do we even start with this guy? No need to, Mr. "Let me just out-Neo Con the Neo Cons" with finalizing their vision of a police state while at the same time ratcheting up racial hostilities and government lagresse. Going around the world apologizing for American atrocities while simultaneously escalating the drone strike campaign to a level where any meeting of more than 3 villagers in The Tribal Areas of Pakistan gets like 12 JDAMs hammering it. Doesn't like something? Fuck it. Executive Order.

So - an entire generation of degradations foisted upon us by the Oval Office. And people are worried about Donald Trump. How much worse could this guy possibly be? He's a very successful businessman. He obviously has solid guys working for him with as brilliant a campaign he is waging. You know, unlike the random idiots like Wolfowitz, Bremmer, and "Brownie" that Bush appointed to run the government because they were his sychophants.

The guy has the same contempt as the rest of us do for the power elite that has fucked us. Does that not earn him any credit?

He's got a shot to go all the way- I've been saying that since the begining. If the economy tanks between now and the election he is a straight up lock. I think they'll probably whack him before they let him near the office, but who knows. Now is the time to unite behind a winner for all of us. All of us who have been shit on by the Presidents and the entirety of Washington for a generation. If for nothing else than to exact the measure of retribution that we all deserve.

Aztecfan03
02-29-2016, 06:18 AM
The GOP has run the most sophomoric primary in at least a century.

All the talk about big Bird and binders was SOO intellectual in '12
That's where liberals(including Trump) tend to take races against republicans.

Koolaid_Man
02-29-2016, 08:17 AM
:lol what I love about Trump is that he's trying to troll his way to the white house... it's like all the other dudes just figured out that's what works now and trying to imitate...

But really, this shit says waaaayyyy more about the voters they're pandering to than themselves...

So you're saying I should run for president now? :lmao

ElNono
03-01-2016, 03:42 AM
So you're saying I should run for president now? :lmao

:lol you're the bernie sanders of trolling... basically a single topic troll...

pgardn
03-01-2016, 08:40 AM
And our current "Illustrious one whose name shall not be spoken"

Where do we even start with this guy? No need to, Mr. "Let me just out-Neo Con the Neo Cons" with finalizing their vision of a police state while at the same time ratcheting up racial hostilities and government lagresse. Going around the world apologizing for American atrocities while simultaneously escalating the drone strike campaign to a level where any meeting of more than 3 villagers in The Tribal Areas of Pakistan gets like 12 JDAMs hammering it. Doesn't like something? Fuck it. Executive Order.

So - an entire generation of degradations foisted upon us by the Oval Office. And people are worried about Donald Trump. How much worse could this guy possibly be? He's a very successful businessman. He obviously has solid guys working for him with as brilliant a campaign he is waging. You know, unlike the random idiots like Wolfowitz, Bremmer, and "Brownie" that Bush appointed to run the government because they were his sychophants.

The guy has the same contempt as the rest of us do for the power elite that has fucked us. Does that not earn him any credit?

He's got a shot to go all the way- I've been saying that since the begining. If the economy tanks between now and the election he is a straight up lock. I think they'll probably whack him before they let him near the office, but who knows. Now is the time to unite behind a winner for all of us. All of us who have been shit on by the Presidents and the entirety of Washington for a generation. If for nothing else than to exact the measure of retribution that we all deserve.

So we want to do a middle school experiment?

The "let a businessman run a government" is probably one of the worst arguments ever imo.

FkLA
03-02-2016, 02:19 PM

Like the rest of us? You realize he's a billionaire, right? You realize he thinks American wages are 'too high'? :lol

Pelicans78
03-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Rubio would be a paralegal in Miami if it wasn't for big-donor Republicans creating what he is today.

spankadelphia
03-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Like the rest of us? You realize he's a billionaire, right? You realize he thinks American wages are 'too high'? :lol

Trump is a real estate mogul, not a usury banker. If America goes to shit, so does his empire and his family's legacy. Yes, he does give a shit.

Spurminator
03-04-2016, 11:10 PM

Yup. Simple supply and demand.

It's not like Trump is making people stupid. He's filling the demand for stupid. If it wasn't him, it would be someone else.