PDA

View Full Version : Hillary won the nomination today

InRareForm
02-27-2016, 09:22 PM
The feel the Bern sensation was a good effort tbh.

Nbadan
02-27-2016, 09:37 PM
Probably, but lets see how Bernie does in Massachusetts on Tuesday

z0sa
02-27-2016, 10:14 PM
SC has been called for Hillary for the entire campaign. Its what matters from this point that will decide how and when the campaign for Bernie will call it quits.

Nbadan
02-27-2016, 10:22 PM
SC has been called for Hillary for the entire campaign. Its what matters from this point that will decide how and when the campaign for Bernie will call it quits.

No need for Bernie to call it anytime soon....his coffers are filled with millions of $24 donations...

hitmanyr2k
02-27-2016, 10:38 PM
I don't think Bernie was ever convinced he could win the nomination. He already knew the Democratic establishment was in Hillary's back pocket and it was a steep climb. I think he just wants to push Hillary much more towards the left than she originally was similar to the reason he wanted Obama primaried back in 2011 before the '12 election. I also think he's enjoying this national platform to get his views out. He's been saying all of this stuff for years but the most national coverage he ever got was C-Span lol.

DMX7
02-27-2016, 10:52 PM
I just don't get it. The Morgan Freeman commercial was so stupid. Hillary says the names of some victims in a calculated speech and that's caring? She didn't deserve to win by that margin.

angrydude
02-28-2016, 01:25 AM
Who wants to guess how many of these South Carolina Hillary voters have any idea who Sanders even is?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-28-2016, 02:20 AM
The media narrative of the Democratic presidential race is that Bernie Sanders has lost momentum to Hillary Clinton. After nearly beating Clinton in Iowa and then crushing her in New Hampshire, Sanders had a setback on Saturday, the story goes, losing Nevada to Clinton by 5 percentage points. And this weekend, Sanders is about to lose South Carolina and lose it badly.

All of this is true insofar as it goes. But it doesn’t do nearly enough to account for the demographic differences between the states. Considering the state’s demographics, Sanders’s 5-point loss in Nevada was probably more impressive than his photo-finish in Iowa. It was possibly even a more impressive result than his 22-point romp in New Hampshire. Meanwhile, a big loss in South Carolina would be relatively easy to forgive.

That doesn’t mean Sanders is in great shape, however. Based on the polling so far, Sanders is coming up short of where he needs to be in most Super Tuesday (March 1) states, along with major industrial states like Ohio and Pennsylvania where he’ll need to run neck and neck with Clinton later on.

These conclusions come from a set of state-by-state targets we’ve calculated for Sanders and Clinton, which are based on some simple demographic factors in each state. As has been clear for a long while, Sanders performs better in whiter and more liberal states. But the abundance of new polling from Super Tuesday states, along with the Nevada result, gives us the data to establish more accurate benchmarks than the ones we set before. (See last week’s article “Bernie Sanders’s Path To The Nomination” for our previous estimates.) In particular, although Sanders might not have won the Hispanic vote in Nevada, he’s clearly made up ground among Hispanic voters. African-Americans, in contrast, remain overwhelmingly in Clinton’s camp. There may also be an urban/rural divide in the Democratic vote, with Sanders performing better in more rural areas.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/bernie-sanders-doesnt-need-momentum-he-needs-to-win-these-states/

538 thinks your narrative is tripe.

Will Hunting
02-28-2016, 02:12 PM
I just don't get it. The Morgan Freeman commercial was so stupid. Hillary says the names of some victims in a calculated speech and that's caring? She didn't deserve to win by that margin.

Getting n!ggers to vote for you doesn't take very much substance. In fact, n!ggers favor meaningless bullshit gestures like "muh Bill Clinton plays da sax!" over actually policy.

Will Hunting
02-28-2016, 02:16 PM
Who wants to guess how many of these South Carolina Hillary voters have any idea who Sanders even is?

They're no better than the rednecks in Kentucky/West Virgina who liberals like to make fun of non-stop for voting Republican.

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Getting n!ggers to vote for you doesn't take very much substance. In fact, n!ggers favor meaningless bullshit gestures like "muh Bill Clinton plays da sax!" over actually policy.

How niggas are wrecking ya gals vaginal cavity?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-28-2016, 02:44 PM

Black people tend to coopt to the consensus and vote as a bloc; it's a well studied phenomenon and the culture is heavily invested in the race delusion. They realize that they are powerful when they do and have good reason to; they took over the Democratic party in Dixie. That is what they did here. They look to leaders typically in church's involving the God delusion. They champion King for example.

I'm sure Clinton has made some promises to make it work. She has a very good political team.

Will Hunting
02-28-2016, 06:38 PM
Black people tend to coopt to the consensus and vote as a bloc; it's a well studied phenomenon and the culture is heavily invested in the race delusion. They realize that they are powerful when they do and have good reason to; they took over the Democratic party in Dixie. That is what they did here. They look to leaders typically in church's involving the God delusion. They champion King for example.

I'm sure Clinton has made some promises to make it work. She has a very good political team.

All you did here was give an elaborate explanation about how blacks are brainless monkeys who need a false prophet to tell them how to vote.

:lmao "That is what they did here." That's maybe what they think they did since they're getting Clinton the nomination, but what they're really doing is dancing the way the corporate overlords at the top of the DNC want their monkies to dance. I know your heart is filled with white guilt so you'll defend the black community for shooting itself in the foot no matter what, but they're no less stupid than white people in Kentucky/West Virgina who vote Republican.

Will Hunting
02-28-2016, 06:39 PM
How niggas are wrecking ya gals vaginal cavity?

Classic example right here:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/735/920/933.png

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-28-2016, 06:55 PM
Classic example right here:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/735/920/933.png
You new name will be lil dick Napoleon :lol

Will Hunting
02-28-2016, 07:03 PM
You new name will be lil dick Napoleon :lol

After Shilary passes more drug enforcement legislation that sends non-violent black males to prison the same way her husband did, I'll send you a care package :lol

Unfortunately you're borderline illiterate so this^ is going to go way over your head.

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-28-2016, 07:06 PM
After Shilary passes more drug enforcement legislation that sends non-violent black males to prison the same way her husband did, I'll send you a care package :lol

Unfortunately you're borderline illiterate so this^ is going to go way over your head.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2008391936/h7CB714F0/

Will Hunting
02-28-2016, 07:06 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2008391936/h7CB714F0/

Are black people incapable of arguing about anything other than dick size?

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-28-2016, 07:10 PM
Are black people incapable of arguing about anything other than dick size?

Do white people buy alot of guns and big trucks to compensate for it?

Will Hunting
02-28-2016, 07:10 PM
This is how it looks when KobeOwnsDuncan goes to take out a loan from a bank that's donating money to Hilary's campaign :lol

http://i.imgur.com/OG1Yx.jpg

Will Hunting
02-28-2016, 07:11 PM
Do white people buy alot of guns and big trucks go compensate for it?

I don't own any guns and drive a sedan, so I wouldn't know.

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-28-2016, 07:12 PM
This is how it looks when KobeOwnsDuncan goes to take out a loan from a bank that's donating money to Hilary's campaign :lol

http://i.imgur.com/OG1Yx.jpg

https://smallpenistalk.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/growing-your-penis.jpg?w=976&h=1200

FuzzyLumpkins
02-28-2016, 08:02 PM
All you did here was give an elaborate explanation about how blacks are brainless monkeys who need a false prophet to tell them how to vote.

:lmao "That is what they did here." That's maybe what they think they did since they're getting Clinton the nomination, but what they're really doing is dancing the way the corporate overlords at the top of the DNC want their monkies to dance. I know your heart is filled with white guilt so you'll defend the black community for shooting itself in the foot no matter what, but they're no less stupid than white people in Kentucky/West Virgina who vote Republican.

Now I'm white again. How nice. Simple mind simple categories.

No, that isn't what I said at all. They are a minority and unity is the only way to political power. They controlled the outcome. West Virginia is actually voting heavily in favor of Sanders in the dem primary. You don't pay much attention to detail and go by oversimplifications.

Will Hunting
02-28-2016, 08:32 PM
Now I'm white again. How nice. Simple mind simple categories.

No, that isn't what I said at all. They are a minority and unity is the only way to political power. They controlled the outcome. West Virginia is actually voting heavily in favor of Sanders in the dem primary. You don't pay much attention to detail and go by oversimplifications.

1) When did I say you weren't white?

2) You admitted that n!ggers typically look to their church leader to make their voting decisions for them. That's not indicative of a high intelligence by any stretch of the imagination. When it's bible thumping white people who vote for the religious right candidate, liberals kick and scream about how dumb they are.

3) I'm not sure what the fuck the West Virginia Democratic primary has to do with what I said. I was comparing dumb black people who support Clinton to dumb white trash that votes Republican (i.e., two groups of people who vote against their best interests). White people who vote Republican have nothing to do with the WV Democratic primary.

4) :lmao:lmao @ the idea that Clinton getting elected would somehow give n!ggers political power

DMX7
02-28-2016, 08:52 PM
Shit, this thread went hardcore racist fast.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-29-2016, 12:38 AM
1) When did I say you weren't white?

2) You admitted that n!ggers typically look to their church leader to make their voting decisions for them. That's not indicative of a high intelligence by any stretch of the imagination. When it's bible thumping white people who vote for the religious right candidate, liberals kick and scream about how dumb they are.

3) I'm not sure what the fuck the West Virginia Democratic primary has to do with what I said. I was comparing dumb black people who support Clinton to dumb white trash that votes Republican (i.e., two groups of people who vote against their best interests). White people who vote Republican have nothing to do with the WV Democratic primary.

4) :lmao:lmao @ the idea that Clinton getting elected would somehow give n!ggers political power

I've been called white, mexican, and black so far. Hoping for Asian at some point. Enslaved by your categories which you don't even really understand.