PDA

View Full Version : DNC Vice Chair Resigns, Endorses Sanders

FuzzyLumpkins
02-28-2016, 01:34 PM
Democratic National Committee vice chair and Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is stepping down from her post at the DNC and throwing her weight behind Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign.

"First of all, I am resigning from the DNC so I can support Bernie Sanders for president," Gabbard said early Sunday during NBC's "Meet the Press" panel.

Gabbard, one of the first two female combat veterans to ever serve in Congress, stressed the importance of a leader with a "military mindset," which she described as a candidate who knows "importantly, when we don't use [U.S.] military power.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dnc-vice-chair-rep-tulsi-gabbard-resigns-endorses-bernie-sanders/

TeyshaBlue
02-28-2016, 03:21 PM
Whoa. Did not see that coming.

boutons_deux
02-28-2016, 05:59 PM
yep, DNC is fully establishment and 100% behind Hillary.

Reck
02-28-2016, 09:35 PM
Strong move.

But one that will not pay off.

DMX7
02-28-2016, 11:04 PM
yep, DNC is fully establishment and 100% behind Hillary.

Yeah, it is. The democratic party has not had it's full blown anti-establishment movement yet. Bernie started one, but couldn't execute it through to completion. It looks like he is going down.

ChumpDumper
02-29-2016, 03:57 PM
Too little, too late.

DMX7
02-29-2016, 04:38 PM
So now we're going to have the anti-establishment Trump running against the establishment Clinton. Trump was against the war in Iraq and Hillary was for it. Trump is self-funding his campaign and Hillary is taking money from almost any special interest that will cough it up to her. Trump wears Teflon with regards to his personal issues and Hillary is perceived as dishonest and has the e-mail scandal that won't go away.

How exciting for democrats who want change!

spurraider21
02-29-2016, 04:51 PM
So now we're going to have the anti-establishment Trump running against the establishment Clinton. Trump was against the war in Iraq and Hillary was for it. Trump is self-funding his campaign and Hillary is taking money from almost any special interest that will cough it up to her. Trump wears Teflon with regards to his personal issues and Hillary is perceived as dishonest and has the e-mail scandal that won't go away.

http://groundsforappeal.ihookitup.com/files/2010/11/palin-mavrick2.gif

DMX7
02-29-2016, 04:54 PM
http://groundsforappeal.ihookitup.com/files/2010/11/palin-mavrick2.gif

lol, that's probably how she spells it.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-29-2016, 04:55 PM

I wish the election would go along the lines I cared about too. Hillary is a mixed bag with independents certainly but Trump polls in the 30s.