PDA

View Full Version : observations heading into the future

gambit1990
02-29-2016, 02:35 AM
-how awkward is it knowing that we have the deepest big man rotation in franchise history... and yet we could still use another big man (a taller than diaw/west shot blocker)? we have boban... but he can get blown by. not that i expect him to be perfect.

-it was rumored that part of the reason la dismissed ny was because phil wanted to play him center. that's smart on aldridge's part. he knows what he's best at: offense. i bring this up because when he isn't playing with duncan... he's the tallest player on the court. and even if he's not guarding the opposing center, or playing center himself... that means someone shorter than him is. i love david west but when an opposing guard gets in the paint... there's a good chance that ball will go in. see that often.

-that game winner curry made against okc... he made that to end the all star game. he also made that shot against the magic the other night. he's something like 5 for 12 from beyond 39 feet this season. the warriors are a different beast.

-la is 0 for 15 from beyond the arc so far. he shot 37 for 105 last year; last year was his first attempting over 28.

this forum has been mostly void of in depth analysis this historic season.

the future looks tough. but that's how it's supposed to be if you wanna accomplish something big :lobt:

when i got time to spend in denver again this past summer, i will never forget the perfect shirts that the rockies fans had. they said: "WIN, LOSE, RAIN, SHINE... WE SUPPORT OUR TEAM"
:flag:

illusioNtEk
02-29-2016, 02:57 AM
I think as time goes on there will be 10 Lebrons in the league... Plenty of talent to go around and what not...

dabom
02-29-2016, 03:03 AM
I think as time goes on there will be 10 Lebrons in the league... Plenty of talent to go around and what not...

:lmao

spurs10
02-29-2016, 04:04 AM
So far in SA I'd say LMA's D has been stronger than his offense. He's good posting up, but the jump shot seems to be at a very low %.

Arcadian
02-29-2016, 04:09 AM
Didn't somebody make a thread called "LMA over-under: 100 3PAs" or something? :lol...

gambit1990
05-11-2016, 06:10 PM
-how awkward is it knowing that we have the deepest big man rotation in franchise history... and yet we could still use another big man (a taller than diaw/west shot blocker)? we have boban... but he can get blown by. not that i expect him to be perfect.

-that game winner curry made against okc... he made that to end the all star game. he also made that shot against the magic the other night. he's something like 5 for 12 from beyond 39 feet this season. the warriors are a different beast.

the future looks tough. but that's how it's supposed to be if you wanna accomplish something big :lobt:

when i got time to spend in denver again this past summer, i will never forget the perfect shirts that the rockies fans had. they said: "WIN, LOSE, RAIN, SHINE... WE SUPPORT OUR TEAM"
:flag: