PDA

View Full Version : I refuse to post on the Jimmer thread but I wish it would die

$pursDynasty
02-29-2016, 11:39 AM
This is trolling at it's worst, a thread that has next to nothing to do with the Spurs eating up space and always at the top of the board, basically to piss people off. I pray that it will die after Jimmer's uneventful 10 day contract ends but it probably won't because it's not really about Jimmer it is about trolling. :bang If there was a way to ignore a thread I would. Too many legitimate Spurs related topics to be talked about instead of this crap. Which I know this thread will only encourage the trolls to troll more but damn ignoring it hasn't helped either.

TheDoctor
02-29-2016, 11:43 AM
Mormons right now
http://i.imgur.com/ic0ZMVx.gif

Mel_13
02-29-2016, 11:47 AM
Meh. It's one thread out of thirty on the first page. It's not like he's starting multiple Jimmer threads or starting threads every time he has a random thought. If there were actually an effort to clean up the forum, that one thread is a minor issue.

Chinook
02-29-2016, 11:50 AM
The universal Jimmer hate is the best thing the forum has going for it. Any other thread eventually becomes CoK followers having pissing contests with everyone else. In the Jimmer thread, we all agree that he sucks.

SpursFan86
02-29-2016, 11:50 AM
Meh. It's one thread out of thirty on the first page. It's not like he's starting multiple Jimmer threads or starting threads every time he has a random thought. If there were actually an effort to clean up the forum, that one thread is a minor issue.

Yeah, this has always been my biggest gripe with the anti-Parker stuff. If it were just one thread dedicated to shitting on Parker and it got bumped regularly, I wouldn't really care. Would much prefer that over 5+ topics being made every time he plays poorly.

$pursDynasty
02-29-2016, 11:51 AM
you know Mel you are absolutely right, the OP was misguided on this front, one thread is highly more to be desired that twenty simultaneous ones saying the same thing. Now you know what to avoid instead of buyer beware threads...rant ended.:toast

HarlemHeat37
02-29-2016, 12:34 PM
I used to find it embarrassing for the forum, but it has grown on me, tbh:lol..it'll just get better every time he gets cut, too..

The entertainment value is also aided by the 2 biggest Jimmer supporters being closet racists:lol(tholdren and the OP of that thread)

JohnnyMax
02-29-2016, 12:43 PM
So its 2 retards responsible for a 100+ page thread?