PDA

View Full Version : I know this has been asked before but I can't remember the answer...

Spurs Biggest Fan
09-26-2005, 12:06 AM
Do the players that were NOT on the playoff receive a ring anyway?

I read somewhere that only those that were on the roster get one... I hope that's not true... cuz those guys deserve a ring anyway since they helped throughout the season.

Just wondering.

Don't remember where I read but they were talking about how Mike Wilks will not get a ring and I said WHAAAAA????

So anyway I was just wondering

tis all

you may resume whatever it was your were doing :smokin :drunk :hat

Kori Ellis
09-26-2005, 12:46 AM
Mike Wilks will get a ring. The inactive players still get them.

MI21
09-26-2005, 04:11 AM
Andrew Gaze got one in 1999, I seen it. He wasn't on te active roster either.

Slo spurs fan
09-26-2005, 04:19 AM
Mike Wilks will get a ring. The inactive players still get them.

And what about Malik Rose?

boutons
09-26-2005, 04:30 AM
Kori said to whomever the Spurs want to give a ring, will get a ring.

Spurs rings, Spurs rules, so ask the Spurs.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
09-26-2005, 07:02 AM
I remember that Mengke Bateer got his ring too, so the answer is yes, he'll get a ring.

ZStomp
09-26-2005, 07:41 AM
And what about Malik Rose?

Oh oh..here we go again...:lol

Solid D
09-26-2005, 07:50 AM
mouse will not get a ring.

FromWayDowntown
09-26-2005, 09:07 AM
If I was Malik, I'd want no part of that ring, even if the Spurs offered it to me.

If tradition holds, we'll have a ring ceremony for the first home game of the regular season and a brief ring ceremony with the last game of the regular season, since Devin Brown and Utah only come in once and it's as the last home game.

Trainwreck2100
09-26-2005, 09:18 AM
Andrew Gaze got one in 1999, I seen it. He wasn't on te active roster either.

He was also an announcer towards the end of the season.

ObiwanGinobili
09-26-2005, 09:20 AM
If I was Malik, I'd want no part of that ring, even if the Spurs offered it to me.

If tradition holds, we'll have a ring ceremony for the first home game of the regular season and a brief ring ceremony with the last game of the regular season, since Devin Brown and Utah only come in once and it's as the last home game.

i think Malik said the same thing in one of his interviews around the opening of the new Maliks Hometown Philly @ 1604&Bandera.
the article might be posted on here somewhere...

they were asking if he was going top get a ring and he responded that no and even if they offered it to him he wouldn't take it
something along those lines.

Tigole Bitties
09-26-2005, 12:08 PM
Does Bill Schoening get a ring too?

angel_luv
09-26-2005, 12:48 PM
i think Malik said the same thing in one of his interviews around the opening of the new Maliks Hometown Philly @ 1604&Bandera.
the article might be posted on here somewhere...

they were asking if he was going top get a ring and he responded that no and even if they offered it to him he wouldn't take it
something along those lines.

I remember that too.

And I found it

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22617&highlight=Malik+Philly%27s+Phamous