PDA

View Full Version : My Personal Issues With Society Some Stuff Needs To Change

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2016, 08:02 PM
For the love of everything decent....to those people going around ringing door bells or knocking on doors please bypass my fucking door....there is nothing I want from you.....NOTHING.....no....do not hold up a book for me to see....I don't give a fuck....you say your book or leaflet will benefit me right ? Ok then why in the fuck are you the one standing at my dam door....listen jackasses if you can't sell it to me online or social media I don't fucking want it....stop being a fucking cave man and going from door to door selling shit...when I see you I see a pathetic moron or a dude trying to set me up for a home invasion....so stop the shit please before you get shot in error ....same thing goes for you guys when I pull up to a red light....don't offer me shit cuz I ain't fucking reading it....it obviously hadn't worked for you :lol

My 2nd gripe...is fucking old people and people that drive mini vans... It should be illegal for old ass people to drive in the left lane....FUCK stay your asses off the gotdam road period....and you fucking mini van drivers can go straight to hell...

3rdly.... if you're in the grocery store stop congregating in the gotdam isle to talk....fucking move your ass to the side or just keep it moving....and if you have more than 20 items keep your ass outta the 15 items or less checkout lane...FUCK people.... this shit ain't hard...

And lastly... white women I know I'm handsome please stop staring at me and keep your compliments to a minimum.....thanks :toast

SpursforSix
03-01-2016, 08:13 PM
How can you gripe about little shit like that when sailors are running around having sex with children?

DMC
03-01-2016, 08:49 PM
For the love of everything decent....to those people going around ringing door bells or knocking on doors please bypass my fucking door....there is nothing I want from you.....NOTHING.....no....do not hold up a book for me to see....I don't give a fuck....you say your book or leaflet will benefit me right ? Ok then why in the fuck are you the one standing at my dam door....listen jackasses if you can't sell it to me online or social media I don't fucking want it....stop being a fucking cave man and going from door to door selling shit...when I see you I see a pathetic moron or a dude trying to set me up for a home invasion....so stop the shit please before you get shot in error ....same thing goes for you guys when I pull up to a red light....don't offer me shit cuz I ain't fucking reading it....it obviously hadn't worked for you :lol

My 2nd gripe...is fucking old people and people that drive mini vans... It should be illegal for old ass people to drive in the left lane....FUCK stay your asses off the gotdam road period....and you fucking mini van drivers can go straight to hell...

3rdly.... if you're in the grocery store stop congregating in the gotdam isle to talk....fucking move your ass to the side or just keep it moving....and if you have more than 20 items keep your ass outta the 15 items or less checkout lane...FUCK people.... this shit ain't hard...

And lastly... white women I know I'm handsome please stop staring at me and keep your compliments to a minimum.....thanks :toast
Do you tell them you're Kool on Spurstalk and if so, do they want to take a selfie with you?

Avante
03-01-2016, 09:15 PM
Ya send Muslims back to where ever they came from. If born here, tuff.

Ya take little sex freaks like Kool off these boards, ya get one warning and then...poof gone...the next time ya talk about SEX SEX SEX.

Everyone who does nothing on these boards but stalk other posters lose their fingers, yep...chop them off.

Mexicans can only have two kids, because that's all they can ever afford. Number three will be done away with.

Unless your threads go three pages you lose your posting rights. Too many stupid threads by idiots.

When I walk in anyway, I go straight to the front of the line. Too cool to be stuck at the back.

Clipper Nation has to smile just once and go 24 hours without saying....faggot.

Blake has to stop telling others anything, the fucker posts shit threads and can't satisfy a woman. He needs to keep his fucking mouth shut.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 12:47 AM
How can you gripe about little shit like that when sailors are running around having sex with children?

You ever wonder what Avantes real job was when on that sailor ship? He said he was a dancer.....just saying :lol

TheSanityAnnex
03-02-2016, 02:06 AM

LT7MOirwZdM

Avante
03-02-2016, 02:36 AM
You ever wonder what Avantes real job was when on that sailor ship? He said he was a dancer.....just saying :lol

Your level of ignorance should be illegal. Ya don't appear to understand anything.

SpursforSix
03-02-2016, 10:02 AM

I didn't know that. I've always wondered what the sailors did for entertainment when they were at sea. Was it like a Burlesque stuff?

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 11:00 AM
I didn't know that. I've always wondered what the sailors did for entertainment when they were at sea. Was it like a Burlesque stuff?

Yeah he was their Jo Jo dancer....once done they took him down to the boiler room and ran trains on him

SpursforSix
03-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Yeah he was their Jo Jo dancer....once done they took him down to the boiler room and ran trains on him

that would explain a lot tbh. It's not an excuse (you hear me Avante!), but it could be the source of his demon frustration that he took out on the kids in Olangapo.

AlexJones
03-02-2016, 02:48 PM
Millennials need to fucking die

Avante
03-02-2016, 07:21 PM

What would ya guess young cats did out at sea for 30 days at a time....hmmmmm?

Let's see....

cards.....spades*** the big game.
read
write letters
listen to music (head phones a must)
movies every night
lift (if the seas allowed it)
shoot the shit
dice (if the seas allowed it)

That about covers it. You had to be told that, wow~~~~~~~~~

*** here ya hada partner so you had signals so you'd know what each other had,:king

clambake
03-02-2016, 07:30 PM
you forgot braiding each others hair.

SpursforSix
03-02-2016, 07:33 PM
What would ya guess young cats did out at sea for 30 days at a time....hmmmmm?

Let's see....

cards.....spades*** the big game.
read
write letters
listen to music (head phones a must)
movies every night
lift (if the seas allowed it)
shoot the shit
dice (if the seas allowed it)

That about covers it. You had to be told that, wow~~~~~~~~~

*** here ya hada partner so you had signals so you'd know what each other had,:king

You're a pedo...of course you'd cheat at...Spades.

Avante
03-02-2016, 07:35 PM
you forgot braiding each others hair.

My God this fucker is dumb. Dude, ya live on a ship in cramped quarters , no way in hell you are allowed long hair.

Dude, what is wrong with you, retarded?

Dummy, you ever see a sailor with long hair?

Avante
03-02-2016, 07:36 PM
You're a pedo...of course you'd cheat at...Spades.

So did your dad fuck your brothers also, or just you?

clambake
My God this fucker is dumb. Dude, ya live on a ship in cramped quarters , no way in hell you are are allowed long hair.

i didn't say the hair on your head.

SpursforSix
My God this fucker is dumb. Dude, ya live on a ship in cramped quarters , no way in hell you are are allowed long hair.

He meant you braided each other's pubic hair. And practiced Navy knots.

SpursforSix
03-02-2016, 07:38 PM
So did your dad fuck your brothers also, or just you?

You've got a dirty mind old timer. And a potty mouth.

Avante
03-02-2016, 07:39 PM
i didn't say the hair on your head.

So break it down for all of us, how would that be done, go ahead guy, just how would sailors on a ship braid each other pubic hair....well?

Avante
03-02-2016, 07:41 PM
You've got a dirty mind old timer. And a potty mouth.

Well since you simply refuse to accept my stance on this sick ass shit, fuck you, ok?

So answer my question fucker, ok? Did your faggot ass dad fuck your brothers..also?

SpursforSix
03-02-2016, 07:47 PM
Well since you simply refuse to accept my stance on this sick ass shit, fuck you, ok?

So answer my question fucker, ok? Did your faggot ass dad fuck your brothers..also?

You are really obsessed with thinking about my dad fucking me.

Avante
03-02-2016, 07:50 PM
You are really obsessed with thinking about my dad fucking me.

Dude, ya don't come on these boards lying about posters then play the victim, ok ya little fuck? If ya plan on calling me a sick ass pedo when it's soooooooooooooooooooooo damn obvious I'm not, don't wimper around now,ok bitch?

So how many years did your dad drill your ass?

Don't be a sensitive little bitch now. ok faggot?

clambake
03-02-2016, 08:23 PM
you got daddy issues, too

Avante
03-02-2016, 08:32 PM
you got daddy issues, too

My God this cat is fucking retarded, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
03-02-2016, 08:37 PM
Dude, ya don't come on these boards lying about posters then play the victim, ok ya little fuck? If ya plan on calling me a sick ass pedo when it's soooooooooooooooooooooo damn obvious I'm not, don't wimper around now,ok bitch?

So how many years did your dad drill your ass?

Don't be a sensitive little bitch now. ok faggot?

Man...you really fantasize about this. Remember that fantasies are different than reality. Do not act on them.

Avante
03-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Man...you really fantasize about this. Remember that fantasies are different than reality. Do not act on them.

So tell me why this need to be a fucking liar, well?

clambake
03-02-2016, 08:39 PM
oh good. thats smart. cuz, ya know, he needs to be told what not to do.

SpursforSix
03-02-2016, 08:41 PM
oh good. thats smart. cuz, ya know, he needs to be told what not to do.

It's important to remember that. You never know when he might put get the urge and a few direct instructions could save a child.

SpursforSix
03-02-2016, 08:43 PM
So tell me why this need to be a fucking liar, well?

I understand why you might feel upset. And I appreciate your comments. Remember...do not have sex with children.

Avante
03-02-2016, 08:45 PM
I understand why you might feel upset. And I appreciate your comments. Remember...do not have sex with children.

I don't know anyone who ever has, as I have mentioned, so why all the lies?

Dude, why are you lying? Why are you just making shit up?

SpursforSix
03-02-2016, 08:48 PM
I don't know anyone who ever has, as I have mentioned, so why all the lies?

Dude, why are you lying?

I appreciate your comments. Do not have sex with the kids.

Avante
03-02-2016, 08:53 PM
I appreciate your comments. Do not have sex with the kids.

Your dad really fucked you guy, look at yourself, very sad.

SpursforSix
03-02-2016, 08:56 PM
Your dad really fucked you guy, look at yourself, very sad.

Shhhhhh...hush. Do not have sex with the children.

Avante
03-02-2016, 08:57 PM
Shhhhhh...hush. Do not have sex with the children.

Why tell me? Remember I'm that guy who would shoot a sick pedo in the brain.,...ok?

So now we have an understanding. It does hurt to sit down, huh?

SpursforSix
03-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Why tell me? Remember I'm that guy who would shoot a sick pedo in the brain.,...ok?

So now we have an understanding. It does hurt to sit down, huh?

Yes....your mom has snaggle teeth,

Avante
03-02-2016, 09:33 PM
Yes....your mom has snaggle teeth,

Ok little fella I'm bored with trolling so damn bad I almost feel guilty.

Dude, you are too EZ.

Ok ya little freak done with ya until I get bored again. Now run along son.

Oh yeah....don't cal me a pedo.....grrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this dumb fuck never did figure it out.

SpursforSix
03-02-2016, 10:24 PM
Ok little fella I'm bored with trolling so damn bad I almost feel guilty.

Dude, you are too EZ.

Ok ya little freak done with ya until I get bored again. Now run along son.

Oh yeah....don't cal me a pedo.....grrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this dumb fuck never did figure it out.

Ok. Just don't hurt the children.

clambake
03-02-2016, 11:15 PM
pay no attention to those children over there.

Avante
03-03-2016, 01:22 AM
Ok. Just don't hurt the children.

I had my fun with ya little guy, now it's time to move on, bored shitless with you now,ok? Now don't be a little pest, ok?