PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green

MaineSpursFan
03-02-2016, 01:06 AM
Does anyone hate him as much as me, what a jackass.

tmtcsc
03-02-2016, 01:09 AM
Does anyone hate him as much as me, what a jackass.

That whole team is starting to disgust me. Kerr is a prick too. It's going to be awesome watching the Spurs kick their ass in the playoffs. I hope they make that whole sorry team cry. Spurs got your moment Kerr.

Dex
One of the most punchable faces in the NBA.

Darius Bieber
Just a bunch of lucky-ass tools.

tbdog
03-02-2016, 01:10 AM
Did you see Thompson at the end of regulation getting the whistle with no contact. Then early in OT, he slides his feet, trips, and gets the foul. It is such bs sometimes that this team gets.

Spurtacular
03-02-2016, 01:10 AM

In life in general, tbh.

Spurtacular
03-02-2016, 01:11 AM
Did you see Thompson at the end of regulation getting the whistle with no contact. Then early in OT, he slides his feet, trips, and gets the foul. It is such bs sometimes that this team gets.

Worse yet, the ref waited to see if he'd make the shot or not. It's sad when the cheating is that obvious.

dabom
03-02-2016, 01:11 AM

Travel. :lmao

tbdog
03-02-2016, 01:12 AM
That whole team is starting to disgust me. Kerr is a prick too. It's going to be awesome watching the Spurs kick their ass in the playoffs. I hope they make that whole sorry team cry. Spurs got your moment Kerr.

They are a team with so much success the last two seasons, with the cockiness, that any team who puts them in a rough situation, and they will implode.

ElNono
03-02-2016, 01:14 AM
system player... struggling to beat a team barely over .500 at home without Curry holding his hand...

tmtcsc
03-02-2016, 01:15 AM
On another note, Atlanta took some pretty horrific shots. What was up with all the 3 pointers by people other than Korver? Shit, most times they didn't need a 3 at all and just hoisted up crap.

TheGreatYacht
03-02-2016, 01:16 AM
Brandon Bass from Orlando 2.0 tbh :lol

Kawhitstorm
03-02-2016, 01:17 AM
Thank god they didn't lose, want their only home loss to be on Thu, Apr 7.:toast

Benoit
03-02-2016, 01:18 AM
:rollin

Draymond has become the best PF in the NBA and will win the DPOY he should have won last season

He has more triple-doubles than Magic Johnson ever had in a season

I don't blame Spur fans for hating him one bit, especially after what he did to the Spurs earlier lmao Aldridge had nightmares later that evening

MaineSpursFan
03-02-2016, 01:18 AM
Yeah, OKC and ATL gifted those last two games with their LOW IQ play.

MaineSpursFan
03-02-2016, 01:19 AM

Draymond has become the best PF in the NBA and will win the DPOY he should have won last season

He has more triple-doubles than Magic Johnson ever had in a season

I don't blame Spur fans for hating him one bit, especially after what he did to the Spurs earlier lmao Aldridge had nightmares later that evening

No, I just don't like him because he's a donkey faced Jackass with no class.

houston spurs fan
03-02-2016, 01:20 AM
+1.

jermaine
03-02-2016, 01:21 AM
Worse yet, the ref waited to see if he'd make the shot or not. It's sad when the cheating is that obvious.

I seen that shit an was wooow... How much more obvious do you'll have to make it.... Green still with all the moving screens too!!! But ATL did this to themselves. Went away from pounding the ball down low an didn't call Kyle Korver's number in the last 8mins of the game...

Benoit
03-02-2016, 01:21 AM
No, I just don't like him because he's a donkey faced Jackass with no class.

Ya if only he had class like Bruce Bowen

lmao Spur fan talking about class when they make threads wishing Bruce Bowen was around to hurt Steph's ankles

Benoit
03-02-2016, 01:22 AM

You should start by wishing the Spurs dont lose by 30 next time lmao

ElNono
03-02-2016, 01:22 AM
You should start by wishing the Spurs dont lose by 30 next time lmao

same 30 that your Lakers lose every night? lmao

houston spurs fan
03-02-2016, 01:23 AM
Atlanta fucking blew it though. Millsap, make a fucking shot, earn your payday....Spurs can't catch a break this season...

spurraider21
03-02-2016, 01:24 AM
kinda disappointing to see spurfans underestimating draymond as a system-dependent player when the same criticisms for kawhi used to piss us all off... green is awesome. 15-13-8 today with curry out to go along with great D (suffocating millsap all game)

is it really green's fault that Klay shot 8-27?

Hoops Czar
03-02-2016, 01:24 AM

So did Stephen Jackson but in an ironic twist, most Spurs fans loved him. Same type of player too.

ElNono
03-02-2016, 01:25 AM
kinda disappointing to see spurfans underestimating draymond as a system-dependent player when the same criticisms for kawhi used to piss us all off... green is awesome. 15-13-8 today with curry out to go along with great D (suffocating millsap all game)

not me

spurraider21
03-02-2016, 01:27 AM
not me
you seem to brush off a lot of people, though... raymond, jimmy butler, etc. not everybody can be a lebron/durant, those are top 25 talents all time

Chillen
03-02-2016, 01:28 AM
Both OKC and Atlanta basically just handed the Warriors their last 2 W's. This team is growing a cocky Lakers like appeal now, but that foul call where Thompson just slipped has me wondering if the fix is in.

Benoit
The only system player on the Dubs that is a tad overrated is Harrison Barnes

Draymond is a legitimate star player and only blind haters think otherwise

His numbers speak for themselves, hes the best PF in the game today next to Anthony Davis

kobyz
Those bitterness, jealousy threads, it's pathetic and not healthy...

Benoit
03-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Those bitterness, jealousy threads, it's pathetic and not healthy...

Thanks brother

Good to see a unbiased Spur fan that gives respect

ElNono
03-02-2016, 01:30 AM
you seem to brush off a lot of people, though... raymond, jimmy butler, etc. not everybody can be a lebron/durant, those are top 25 talents all time

I don't claim they don't have talent, I just merely point out when I think they're overrated...

sananspursfan21
03-02-2016, 01:36 AM
Be patient, Golden State is wearing down. Still a ridiculous out and it will take good strategy and flawless execution to beat them. But they're looking more and more beatable even if they're still winning these games. Perhaps it's false hope, but a sweet outcome is not out of range.

Benoit
03-02-2016, 01:37 AM
Be patient, Golden State is wearing down. Still a ridiculous out and it will take good strategy and flawless execution to beat them. But they're looking more and more beatable even if they're still winning these games. Perhaps it's false hope, but a sweet outcome is not out of range.

Its called being bored with the regular season

We have won every game that went down to the wire, which is a sign of boredom

When the playoffs come, I would be shocked if the Dubs lose more than 2 games

BatManu20
03-02-2016, 01:41 AM
Sweet Jesus :lol

JohnnyMax
03-02-2016, 01:42 AM
James catches, puts up a three, won't go! Rebound Bosh, back out to Allen, his three-pointer, bang! Tie game with five seconds remaining!

Benoit
03-02-2016, 01:43 AM
James catches, puts up a three, won't go! Rebound Bosh, back out to Allen, his three-pointer, bang! Tie game with five seconds remaining!
lmao

BatManu20
03-02-2016, 01:43 AM

0/10. Try harder.

kobyz
03-02-2016, 01:46 AM
Atlanta fucking blew it though. Millsap, make a fucking shot, earn your payday....Spurs can't catch a break this season...

No matter how much Warriors playing under their level, teams just can't pass the psychological barrier and beat them, that Warriors team achieve so much discouragement power, they could play worse than the other teams, not try hard and still win, and just can't win close games against them, that mental power, have to respect it!

Benoit
03-02-2016, 01:48 AM
No matter how much Warriors playing under their level, teams just can't pass the psychological barrier and beat them, that Warriors team achieve so much discouragement power, they could play worse than the other teams, not try hard and still win, and just can't win close games against them, that mental power, have to respect it!

You are one of the only unbiased fans here so ill ask you

Which matchups do you like for the Spurs against the Dubs brother?

SpursFan86
03-02-2016, 01:55 AM
Draymond is a great player and would be great in several systems, not just Golden State's.

Definitely can see how people would be annoyed by him though. He's one of those guys you either love or hate. Regardless, he's still a fantastic player. Fuck that lucky ass shot tonight though :lol

spurtech09
03-02-2016, 01:57 AM
Sweet Jesus :lol

704900072807518208LMAO......

Spurs 4 The Win
03-02-2016, 02:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyowVlZsBow

spurtech09
03-02-2016, 02:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyowVlZsBowgood times.....

spursistan
03-02-2016, 02:05 AM

Kawhitstorm
03-02-2016, 02:07 AM

Draymond has become the best PF in the NBA

Dude barely outplayed Paul Millsap even after hitting an "unlikely" 3 & hacking him all game long.

Bogut was the best player in the game.

Budkin
03-02-2016, 02:10 AM
Can't really hate on him. Yeah he runs his mouth but he's a damn good player and seems like a good dude off the court. But he's not winning DPOY while Kawhi is still playing.

Kawhitstorm
03-02-2016, 02:11 AM

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02942/Spurs_2942921b.jpg

Kawhitstorm
03-02-2016, 02:12 AM
Can't really hate on him. Yeah he runs his mouth but he's a damn good player and seems like a good dude off the court. But he's not winning DPOY while Kawhi is still playing.

Duke got man handled by Greg Monroe & Thad Young while Kawhi has been locking up MVP candidate.:lmao

Spurs 4 The Win
03-02-2016, 02:17 AM
good times.....

Was at that game. So many fans bailed when we were down 16 with a few minutes to play in the 4th that I was able to move all the way up to row 2 for the final 2 minutes of regulation and both overtimes.

kobyz
03-02-2016, 02:19 AM
You are one of the only unbiased fans here so ill ask you

Which matchups do you like for the Spurs against the Dubs brother?

Not relevant, i'm looking only about the team matchup, and the way Warriors when at their best playing the game so much intuitionally, with great team ball, perfect iq and competitevness, Spurs not close to their level...

kobyz
03-02-2016, 02:32 AM
Thank god they didn't lose, want their only home loss to be on Thu, Apr 7.:toast

So you prefer Spurs theoretical less chance for 1 seed for your own fancy shit feeling... What it say about you as a fan?

Kawhitstorm
03-02-2016, 02:51 AM
So you prefer Spurs theoretical less chance for 1 seed for your own fancy shit feeling... What it say about you as a fan?

Nobody wants to play the Cripples in the 2nd rd.:sleep

kobyz
03-02-2016, 02:56 AM
Nobody wants to play the Cripples in the 2nd rd.:sleep

So yo want the thunder more than Clippers? But Matt Barnes on the griezzlies now...

Kawhitstorm
03-02-2016, 03:11 AM
So yo want the thunder more than Clippers? But Matt Barnes on the griezzlies now...

Griezzlies :lmao

daslicer
03-02-2016, 03:33 AM
He definitely shows the golden age of PF's ended a few years ago because he definitely would not be an all-star during that era.

sananspursfan21
03-02-2016, 09:50 AM
Its called being bored with the regular season

We have won every game that went down to the wire, which is a sign of boredom

When the playoffs come, I would be shocked if the Dubs lose more than 2 games

Sure thing pal. Shouldn't San Antonio be just as bored then? Flawed logic child.

sananspursfan21
03-02-2016, 09:55 AM

Whoa, I'm offended!

NameLess Scrub
03-02-2016, 10:04 AM
This is Shaq/Kobe Lakers again. Opponent's fans will have legit reasons to dislike the attitude and officiating, but as long as they keep winning they'll keep calling everybody whiners and bragging forever no matter what.

So.. better beat them now if possible, so it turns into Lebron most of the seasons, who has to either give props, excuses, or just take his dances and storm to the locker room.

Benoit
03-02-2016, 10:19 AM
Sure thing pal. Shouldn't San Antonio be just as bored then? Flawed logic child.

Spurs make a living from beating the non-great teams, they have a bad record against the best teams in the league

They cant really afford to get bored

BatManu20
03-02-2016, 10:59 AM

I disagree. I think it's his to lose right now, whether it's deserved or not. He'll win it on hype + Warriors success alone.

lefty
03-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Raymond Screen is awesome, Curry is awesome, Warriors are awesome

SPurms fans are hater s :lol

sananspursfan21
03-02-2016, 11:46 AM
Spurs make a living from beating the non-great teams, they have a bad record against the best teams in the league

They cant really afford to get bored

Haha. I'm humored, what else do you have in that big bag of funnies?

Relevancy
03-02-2016, 12:04 PM
You think draymond cares that you hate him? That's how he handles his emotions inside the court, not everyone has to be like duncan you know.

lefty
03-02-2016, 12:10 PM
Exactly

Everybody is different

Spurms fans hate Green but they would love him if he was on their team

They would have hated Bowen if he played for a rival

Thread
03-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Yep, Green is a winner. {They} would like him to denigrate into another thug, step out, sell it out. But, he's aware of the pin, the head of it he's dancing upon. He's sees the abyss and the throng there luring, seducing him. The crooked fingers waggling to him.

~O~
03-02-2016, 12:38 PM
Ok. This is getting sad. The Warriors did have terrible calls go their way. Two terrible calls for Klay thompson in fact. If this stretch of terrible calls starts to trend, its whatever. The Hawks only got a couple of terrible calls swing their way.

This doesn't change anything for the Spurs truly. The Spurs have always had to beat awful officiating to win championships. Sometimes in more than two series in playoffs.

For the most part, I don't think Golden States games are rigged YET but they have been recently getting the benefit of the doubt in the fourth quarter because they're fucking amazing. Their offense still isn't based off of receiving freethrow parades. Its based off confidence. I think they need a good ass kicking to get their motor started again like at the beginning of the season.

Thread
03-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Ok. This is getting sad. The Warriors did have terrible calls go their way. Two terrible calls for Klay thompson in fact. If this stretch of terrible calls starts to trend, its whatever. The Hawks only got a couple of terrible calls swing their way.

This doesn't change anything for the Spurs truly. The Spurs have always had to beat awful officiating to win championships. Sometimes in more than two series in playoffs.

For the most part, I don't think Golden States games are rigged YET but they have been recently getting the benefit of the doubt in the fourth quarter because they're fucking amazing. Their offense still isn't based off of receiving freethrow parades. Its based off confidence. I think they need a good ass kicking to get their motor started again like at the beginning of the season.

Only pussies & assholes play the officiating card.

SpursBig3s
03-02-2016, 01:01 PM
Ya if only he had class like Bruce Bowen

lmao Spur fan talking about class when they make threads wishing Bruce Bowen was around to hurt Steph's ankles

Not even a "Warriors fan" back in Bowen's day :lol

DMC
03-02-2016, 01:26 PM
This thread could set a record for how many shity trolls from one person show up. I'm already counting about 3 or 4 from the same person who's real team won't even be in the playoffs this year.