PDA

View Full Version : Heat: What Good Is 5 Titles and 50 Win Seasons If You're Still Worth $500 Million Less

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 02:41 AM
Real talk tbh....there has to be a balance between team and personal success....and Kobe found that balance.....

Would you value more wins and mvps over an extra $500 Million according to Forbes,...:lol. Fuck no

It's clear Kobe had the better career.....Tim Duncan is not revered around the globe and he's worth far far far less than Kobe....

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 02:45 AM
Kirby isn't worth 500 million.

And...

12x2

SaTo
03-02-2016, 04:41 AM
Zzzzz.

Poor guy always blabbering on about money.

Enjoy eating your McDo tonight, like every night.

Arcadian
03-02-2016, 04:50 AM
Monetary value is mostly arbitrary.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 06:47 AM

And...

12x2

He's actually worth 700 million hence the delta between him and Duncan

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 07:13 AM
He's actually worth 700 million hence the delta between him and Duncan

Since when do you keep everything you make?

Not to mention California State Income tax raping Kobe like he raped Faber all these years.

Anyhow, the various net worth sites have Kirbs around 320 million (Forbes just totaled up Kobe's career earnings) and Duncan around 150 million. So feel free to run with that.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 07:16 AM

And...

12x2

One area that Bryant did pass his boyhood idol was at the bank. Jordan earned an estimated $465 million during his playing career from his playing salary and endorsements, while Bryant’s tally will hit $680 million by the end of the season. On an inflation-adjusted basis, the two are closer with Bryant holding the edge $762 million to $720 million in 2015 dollars (Jordan has continued to make a mint in retirement with total inflation-adjusted earnings of $1.6 billion since 1985).

Bryant’s $680 million in total earnings is the most ever by a team athlete during their playing career. The only athletes to earn more are in individual sports and includeTiger Woods (http://www.forbes.com/profile/tiger-woods/), Michael Schumacher (http://www.forbes.com/profile/michael-schumacher/)and Floyd Mayweather (http://www.forbes.com/profile/floyd-mayweather/).

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2015/11/30/kobe-bryant-will-retire-with-record-680-million-in-career-earnings/?utm_campaign=Forbes&utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_channel=Business&linkId=19551507#3b2ca258684d

In comparison.....:lol Tammy losing all his money

Tim Duncan Estimated net worth: $150 million.
The San Antonio Spurs' frontman earns a comparatively paltry sum of $10 million a year*, ranking him 60th in top NBA salaries. Duncan also earned $2 million from endorsement contracts, according to Forbes.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 07:18 AM
Since when do you keep everything you make?

Not to mention California State Income tax raping Kobe like he raped Faber all these years.

Anyhow, the various net worth sites have Kirbs around 320 million (Forbes just totaled up Kobe's career earnings) and Duncan around 150 million. So feel free to run with that.

The biggest benefactor of Bryant’s historic 20-year career might be the Buss family, which owns 70% of the Lakers. The Lakers signed a 20-year TV deal with Time Warner (http://www.forbes.com/companies/time-warner) TWX +0.91% (http://www.forbes.com/companies/time-warner)in 2011 worth $4 billion, pushing annual operating profits north of $100 million for the team. The franchise was worth around $200 million when Bryant was drafted in 1996 and was valued at $2.6 billion in Forbes’ latest look at the business of the NBA (http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2015/01/21/average-nba-team-worth-record-1-1-billion-2/).

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 07:20 AM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2015/11/30/kobe-bryant-will-retire-with-record-680-million-in-career-earnings/?utm_campaign=Forbes&utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_channel=Business&linkId=19551507#3b2ca258684d

In comparison.....:lol Tammy losing all his money

Earned=/=kept.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 07:24 AM
In retirement Backdore Theodore will earn even less than he is now maybe 500k yr while Kobe still raking in 20 million plus .......again they both have 5 rings with Kobe getting their first.....so again the question is what has his MVP's and 50+ win seasons done for him in Comparison to Kobe?

Sorry for spanking you again Midget.....but it's clear based on the numbers alone that Kobe had the better career....no amount of awards the media gave Tammy helped push him pass Kobe in the eyes of the world...what your being paid tells all...unless your getting fucked .....:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 07:26 AM
Earned=/=kept.

Doesn't matter I win in either scenario....Kobe has out earned every player in the league including MJ.....When its all said and done those numbers will be over 1 billion post retiremrnt...while Kobe making money Duncan losing money and in court trying to get it back:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 07:34 AM
Kobe making global business deals while Duncan operating a car shop....where u at mid? Its clear Kobe had the better career.....my question is if you believe Duncan is the better player then why has he earned almost 600 million less than Kobe...that's right I was generous with 500 million but a look at the numbers puts it closer to 600 million more...How does that happen if Duncan is heads and shoulders above Kobe?

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 07:35 AM
In retirement Backdore Theodore will earn even less than he is now maybe 500k yr while Kobe still raking in 20 million plus .......again they both have 5 rings with Kobe getting their first.....so again the question is what has his MVP's and 50+ win seasons done for him in Comparison to Kobe?

Sorry for spanking you again Midget.....but it's clear based on the numbers alone that Kobe had the better career....no amount of awards the media gave Tammy helped push him pass Kobe in the eyes of the world...what your being paid tells all...unless your getting fucked .....:lol

8>12x2.

All that matters in this debate. If you get off on the TMZ shit, run with it. I don't do TMZ shit. I just tote the on court accomplishments.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 07:39 AM
There is no excuse for it Mid....just bow down and kiss my ass..and that 150 net worth doesn't take into account him losing 27 million ( 1 million loss on cosmetics, 1 million loss on the gym, and 25 million from Charlie Banks) it also doesn't include the divorce from Amy.....so that 150 net worth you tout is likely just under 100 million....since we know he wasn't watching his bank account at all....I'm sure he took way more losses he hasn't discovered yet :lmao

I put his net worth at closer to 75 million which is generous

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 07:44 AM
Kobe making global business deals while Duncan operating a car shop....where u at mid? Its clear Kobe had the better career.....my question is if you believe Duncan is the better player then why has he earned almost 600 million less than Kobe...that's right I was generous with 500 million but a look at the numbers puts it closer to 600 million more...How does that happen if Duncan is heads and shoulders above Kobe?

Because Kobe is more marketable (flashy game, plays in LA, has something of a personality where Duncan doesn't).

Ain't hard to figure out. But at the end of the day, it still is:

8>12x2

:toast

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 07:44 AM
8>12x2.

All that matters in this debate. If you get off on the TMZ shit, run with it. I don't do TMZ shit. I just tote the on court accomplishments.

So the ESPN ranking is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :lmao just proves my point......what has the ranking done for Duncan....going head to head with Kobe while they're both in their primes....they both manage to get 5 titles....while one earns over 700 million and the other earns an ESPN ranking of 8.....:lmao

You just can't make this shit up....what's ironic is if you subtract 8 from 12 that leaves 4......

Should we add 0's behind that 4 :lol

midnightpulp
03-02-2016, 07:48 AM
So the ESPN ranking is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :lmao just proves my point......what has the ranking done for Duncan....going head to head with Kobe while they're both in their primes....they both manage to get 5 titles....while one earns over 700 million and the other earns an ESPN ranking of 8.....:lmao

You just can't make this shit up....what's ironic is if you subtract 8 from 12 that leaves 4......

Should we add 0's behind that 4 :lol

I don't care about their bank accounts. I just tote 'em:

5=5
2>1
3>2
8>12x2

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 07:56 AM
Because Kobe is more marketable (flashy game, plays in LA, has something of a personality where Duncan doesn't).

Ain't hard to figure out. But at the end of the day, it still is:

8>12x2

What that got to do with anything....Duncan is the greatest right....he went head to head with Kobe right? Take away awards and look at what they earned on the court and it boils down to 5 titles each which is the measure of success....now take a look at what they earned off the court as a result of their on court accomplishments ......if we judge by your 12 measure (which is ESPN speaking on behalf of the world) then shouldn't the MVP awards and the 8 rank push Duncan over the top in earnings....

Fact is Kobe is more valued in the NBA and outside of the NBA and that value is a direct correlation to talent, ability, and greatness.....you can use whatever excuse you wish if it makes you feel better.....but there should NOT be a gap of 600 million in career earnings if Kobe is a second option who you say is inferior to Duncan.....

These are real numbers in using Mid...you can keep using 12 but I'm gonna use 600 million...so I ask you what's greafter...

# 8 or $600 million

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 07:59 AM
I don't care about their bank accounts. I just tote 'em:

5=5
2>1
3>2
8>12x2

{5=5; 2>1; 3>2; 8>12x2} < {$600M}

Thread
03-02-2016, 08:11 AM
+ Duncan is a homosexual.

DMC
03-02-2016, 08:18 AM
It's about Wardell now. That's what's eatin' at ya.

Splits
03-02-2016, 08:25 AM

http://i.imgur.com/XUlaeTh.png

Thread
03-02-2016, 08:28 AM
It's about Wardell now. That's what's eatin' at ya.

No. I got my '13. I got Amy outing her husband after a demand for divorce is resisted. By the time Tim comes to his senses, he's out his 1st 5th, his homosexual status and his children's autonomy.

ha, ha.

Reck
03-02-2016, 09:12 AM
Aight that's cool and all.

But this is Bryant's money. What the fuck do I care what he makes or doesn't make?

Keep living vicariously through Kobe's nuts Kool.

SpursBig3s
03-02-2016, 09:20 AM
OP is a faggot and posts worthless shit, but I gotta admit I laughed at "Blackdoor Theodore" 😂

RGMCSE
03-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Same regurgitated bullshit from the SNITCH.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Aight that's cool and all.

But this is Bryant's money. What the fuck do I care what he makes or doesn't make?

Keep living vicariously through Kobe's nuts Kool.

Its not about the money per se :lol its about the correlation to talent, abilities, leadership, value , and greatness when comparing these two guys head to head in their primes....not only did Duncan make significantly less on the court he made galaxies less off the court as well....

So when measuring a players greatness one must look at the entire or complete picture. ...if he was truly better than Kobe not only would the Spurs have valued him more but also the Sponsors....it's a disgrace to go head to head with Kobe and your record is 4-2....on top of that earning $600 million less. ....that is a shame tbh. ....there is no way to expla in it...it shouldn't happen period if we're to believe ESPN.....granted Duncan won more regular season games than Kobe but it means nothing if he's literally earned 1/2 a billion dollars less.....

It's sad in my view ......so ESPN gave you 12 I hope 8 is worth it to Duncan while he's scrapping with Mr. Hustle to get his 26 million back

Kidd K
03-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Good enough for top 10 all time with potential to go up still instead of #12 and falling while his fans sack ride the team with the best record since he's done.

Reck
03-02-2016, 12:25 PM
Its not about the money per se :lol its about the correlation to talent, abilities, leadership, value , and greatness when comparing these two guys head to head in their primes....not only did Duncan make significantly less on the court he made galaxies less off the court as well....

So when measuring a players greatness one must look at the entire or complete picture. ...if he was truly better than Kobe not only would the Spurs have valued him more but also the Sponsors....it's a disgrace to go head to head with Kobe and your record is 4-2....on top of that earning $600 million less. ....that is a shame tbh. ....there is no way to expla in it...it shouldn't happen period if we're to believe ESPN.....granted Duncan won more regular season games than Kobe but it means nothing if he's literally earned 1/2 a billion dollars less.....

It's sad in my view ......so ESPN gave you 12 I hope 8 is worth it to Duncan while he's scrapping with Mr. Hustle to get his 26 million back

That's stupid logic.

That's like comparing cock size. It means jackshit.

As for Duncan not making that much bank, that was a personal choice.

You're gonna sit your dumb ass down and tell me Duncan couldn't ask for whatever he wanted? If he asked for 100mils he would have gotten it because he was actually worth all that money. Past 15 years is a testament to that.

If he wanted to do LA type commercials he would have. Also a choice not to expose himself.

He's not less happier than Kobe is with all that money, trust me on that.

Chucho
03-02-2016, 12:29 PM
LOL, copy and pasting for convenience. Kobe is estimated at $365 million on Forbes and Tim is estimated at $150 on Forbes. You even have to lie about what a player is worth?

The butthurt that 12 left yall with is just funny. Thread is a fuckboy. Kool is fakeboy and Luva fucks boys. Faggot Krew Represent!

Thread
03-02-2016, 12:36 PM
25/5/5 & 5 NBA Titles

& Duncan, there is no shame there, he's got that 19.2 standin' steady. 19.2= LMFAO!!!

Splits
03-02-2016, 12:38 PM
25/5/5 & 5 NBA Titles

& Duncan, there is no shame there, he's got that 19.2 standin' steady. 19.2= LMFAO!!!

That 8>12 thingy

Thread
03-02-2016, 12:43 PM
That 8>12 thingy

lmcontrollinao!!!

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 12:56 PM
LOL, copy and pasting for convenience. Kobe is estimated at $365 million on Forbes and Tim is estimated at $150 on Forbes. You even have to lie about what a player is worth?

The butthurt that 12 left yall with is just funny. Thread is a fuckboy. Kool is fakeboy and Luva fucks boys. Faggot Krew Represent!

An estimated value is an estimated value. ...Tim is likely only worth 75 million after the Hustle and Divorce. ...the measure is how much has he earned compared to Kobe...and that ANSWER according to Forbes is 600 million LESS....

now just let that shit sink in :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 12:58 PM
That's stupid logic.

That's like comparing cock size. It means jackshit.

As for Duncan not making that much bank, that was a personal choice.

You're gonna sit your dumb ass down and tell me Duncan couldn't ask for whatever he wanted? If he asked for 100mils he would have gotten it because he was actually worth all that money. Past 15 years is a testament to that.

If he wanted to do LA type commercials he would have. Also a choice not to expose himself.

He's not less happier than Kobe is with all that money, trust me on that.

No...the Spurs would NOT have paid Duncan had he requested it...they wouldn't have read him the riot act either but it's clear they wouldn't have paid because they couldn't afford to have paid. ..so they coddle and mind fuck him..that's the secret

Reck
03-02-2016, 01:01 PM
No...the Spurs would NOT have paid Duncan had he requested it...they wouldn't have read him the riot act either but it's clear they wouldn't have paid because they couldn't afford to have paid. ..so they coddle and mind fuck him..that's the secret

But they can offer Lamarcus Aldridge 80 millions in his mid-years?

You dont know shit about basketball, do you?

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 01:02 PM
And he would have never asked for it because it seems he has the yes massa mindset :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 01:03 PM
But they can offer Lamarcus Aldridge 80 millions in his mid-years?

You dont know shit about basketball, do you?

You missing the point....Par the course they wouldn't have paid him Kobe money..Kobe is worth more than your whole organization

daslicer
03-02-2016, 01:03 PM
With all that money Kobe still couldn't buy off people on ESPN to rank him higher than 12. Super rich people use their money not so much to buy material objects but to buy power and influence. Kobe's inability to use his wealth for that purpose shows he's not a smart guy.

DMC
03-02-2016, 01:10 PM
No. I got my '13. I got Amy outing her husband after a demand for divorce is resisted. By the time Tim comes to his senses, he's out his 1st 5th, his homosexual status and his children's autonomy.

ha, ha.
You got 12. You and your buddies here saw that your hero wasn't mentioned anywhere on the front page of this forum and you went into another meltdown but the bell still tolls for thee.

DMC
03-02-2016, 01:16 PM
That money argument is the last stand for the Shithird crew. Joe Johnson made more money than Michael Jordan in his playing years not considering endorsements. LeBron James is worth more money than Kobe Bryant. Both LeBron and Timmy are ranked higher than Kobe Bryant.

12 Was a real game changer here. Shitbirds will never recover. There will be new faces around here and some of these guys have already created new accounts and are moonlighting there, soon to move there full time depending on the outcome of this year's playoffs.

You are the shit birds. You migrate when the storm sets in.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 01:24 PM
That money argument is the last stand for the Shithird crew. Joe Johnson made more money than Michael Jordan in his playing years not considering endorsements. LeBron James is worth more money than Kobe Bryant. Both LeBron and Timmy are ranked higher than Kobe Bryant. 12 Was a real game changer here. Shitbirds will never recover. There will be new faces around here and some of these guys have already created new accounts and are moonlighting there, soon to move there full time depending on the outcome of this year's playoffs.You are the shit birds. You migrate when the storm sets in.Let's not go full retard here..keep it in context.....Joe Johnson has 0 rings and Lebron has 2...the correlation to money is in accomplishments :lolAnd lastly Mr. PHD.....worth is based on total value....not how much money you've made :lolPer se :lol

Frank Dux
03-02-2016, 01:27 PM
Uh oh, Laker fanboy/Tim Duncan stalker is getting desperate. Now we're going the American Idol route with TV ratings smack? Reminds me of Suns fan circa 2007. lol

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 01:27 PM
And no Lebron has not made more than Kobe :lol

DMC
03-02-2016, 01:31 PM
http://www.therichest.com/top-lists/top-100-richest-athletes/

Look who's number 12.

Horse
03-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Real talk tbh....there has to be a balance between team and personal success....and Kobe found that balance.....

Would you value more wins and mvps over an extra $500 Million according to Forbes,...:lol. Fuck no

It's clear Kobe had the better career.....Tim Duncan is not revered around the globe and he's worth far far far less than Kobe....

How much money does one person need? Timmy obviously has plenty and he has his integrity knowing he did right by the team while kobe raped the lakers like he raped the girl in Colorado.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Look who's number 12.

Dont post links but rather explain your details....i.e source of income and whIle your at it explain why the richest is a more credible source than Forbes. ...if you can't explain then it's back to the drawing board. ....Forbes broke down the deltas your link doesn't. ..I will give you this opportunity to explain :lol

Or would you like me to explain it for you :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Gotta run DMC baby..but I will be back :lol

DMC
03-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Your time here is coming to an end. Make the best of it.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 01:44 PM

No valid response ?

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Once Kobe is done I'm done :lol

Thread
03-02-2016, 02:06 PM

If he goes, I goes.

Chucho
03-02-2016, 03:28 PM
An estimated value is an estimated value. ...Tim is likely only worth 75 million after the Hustle and Divorce. ...the measure is how much has he earned compared to Kobe...and that ANSWER according to Forbes is 600 million LESS....

now just let that shit sink in :lol

So, the thing to take away from this is that Kobe has lost twice as much money as Duncan? LOL, you are so fucking stupid, you stick your stupid foot in your stupid mouth.

And FYI, you have zero clue what you're talking about.

Kobe has made 279 milli in basketball.
>Kobe has made 224 million.

You don't know how to apply basic numbers and math to your arguement.

Your arguments:
Kobe is worth more
Tim has lost more

What's true:
Kobe is worth more
Kobe has lost more
You have zero handle on "net worth" and "career earnings" and how to apply them logically to an argument. But that isn't surprising for a fuckboy like you.

DMC
03-02-2016, 03:40 PM
If he goes, I goes.
False valor

"I got a PM"

Thread
03-02-2016, 03:47 PM
False valor

"I got a PM"

You probably sent the damn thing.

tee, hee.

Chucho
03-02-2016, 03:55 PM
And you've created a new step to the 5 Stages of Grief: DICKRIDING. In the last few weeks, you've gone through all the stages in front of the entire board.

1. Shock and Denial: It hurt you so, so badly when 12 happened. You and your Faggot Krew just couldn't handle it. Nothing you can do can change that. Even SI putting him at 10, he is still below Tim Duncan. It's an authoritative diction that you and your Faggot brethren can not change with 10,000 ST forum posts. It's just better to learn to accept it.

2. Pain and Guilt: If the pain and agony of another worthless season wasn't enough to bear, you get dealt the truth of 12. It made you cry. It hurt. Your remarks don't hurt Spurs fans because the Spurs are relevant and about to complete a season better than any record BettaMax ever did as a Betta or even as 1.B.

3. Anger and Bargaining: LOL. SNICH ASS FAGGOTY BITCH because you got angry about the harsh realization of 12. You even BEGGED Splitts to stop pounding that ass BUT still tried to swell up by...*sigh*...snitching to the Forum owner because you're an angry faggot in denial about 12.

4. Depression- You're legally retarded, so this outburst of denial, anger and treachery falls under the umbrella of depression. I would be depressed too if the person I invested all of my hopes into came crashing down in one sobering thought...that of 12. And the fact the Spurs have more wins already this season than your squad has total in the last 3 can't help your faggotry much either.

5. Dick Riding- The KOOL Rule: When all else has failed, start dick riding to try and stand on something, even if it's the curb since you've been put on the street with Thread and his fat fucking hideous wife. You've got nothing, so when you've fallen as far as this fuck has, you have to try anything you can to gasp those last miserable gasps of air.

6. Acceptance and Hope- Just deal with it. There is nothing you can say, do, lie about or mislead people about. 12 happened. The Spurs are more relevant, successful and idolized by the professionals who matter. Kobe was given a pity tour, but is cancerous and killed the Lakers franchise and set them back an entire decade for being a greedy, broken down shit bag that was never the best player on his team except for 2 really, really shitty years. Just accept it and maybe there might be hope for you one day that your faggotry doesn't get your killed, but you'd have to step out into the real world first.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 04:10 PM
So, the thing to take away from this is that Kobe has lost twice as much money as Duncan? LOL, you are so fucking stupid, you stick your stupid foot in your stupid mouth.

And FYI, you have zero clue what you're talking about.

Kobe has made 279 milli in basketball.
>Kobe has made 224 million.

You don't know how to apply basic numbers and math to your arguement.

Your arguments:
Kobe is worth more
Tim has lost more

What's true:
Kobe is worth more
Kobe has lost more
You have zero handle on "net worth" and "career earnings" and how to apply them logically to an argument. But that isn't surprising for a fuckboy like you.

:lol M>s all over the map....none of that shit you posted is at all coherent.....where did u graduate from? Retarded muthafucker :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 04:12 PM
And you've created a new step to the 5 Stages of Grief: DICKRIDING. In the last few weeks, you've gone through all the stages in front of the entire board.

1. Shock and Denial: It hurt you so, so badly when 12 happened. You and your Faggot Krew just couldn't handle it. Nothing you can do can change that. Even SI putting him at 10, he is still below Tim Duncan. It's an authoritative diction that you and your Faggot brethren can not change with 10,000 ST forum posts. It's just better to learn to accept it.

2. Pain and Guilt: If the pain and agony of another worthless season wasn't enough to bear, you get dealt the truth of 12. It made you cry. It hurt. Your remarks don't hurt Spurs fans because the Spurs are relevant and about to complete a season better than any record BettaMax ever did as a Betta or even as 1.B.

3. Anger and Bargaining: LOL. SNICH ASS FAGGOTY BITCH because you got angry about the harsh realization of 12. You even BEGGED Splitts to stop pounding that ass BUT still tried to swell up by...*sigh*...snitching to the Forum owner because you're an angry faggot in denial about 12.

4. Depression- You're legally retarded, so this outburst of denial, anger and treachery falls under the umbrella of depression. I would be depressed too if the person I invested all of my hopes into came crashing down in one sobering thought...that of 12. And the fact the Spurs have more wins already this season than your squad has total in the last 3 can't help your faggotry much either.

5. Dick Riding- The KOOL Rule: When all else has failed, start dick riding to try and stand on something, even if it's the curb since you've been put on the street with Thread and his fat fucking hideous wife. You've got nothing, so when you've fallen as far as this fuck has, you have to try anything you can to gasp those last miserable gasps of air.

6. Acceptance and Hope- Just deal with it. There is nothing you can say, do, lie about or mislead people about. 12 happened. The Spurs are more relevant, successful and idolized by the professionals who matter. Kobe was given a pity tour, but is cancerous and killed the Lakers franchise and set them back an entire decade for being a greedy, broken down shit bag that was never the best player on his team except for 2 really, really shitty years. Just accept it and maybe there might be hope for you one day that your faggotry doesn't get your killed, but you'd have to step out into the real world first.

^ Holeee shit...I'm totally living rent free :lol

daslicer
03-02-2016, 04:43 PM

But Kobe lives rent free in your mind :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 04:48 PM
But Kobe lives rent free in your mind :lol

No..I charge him

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 04:48 PM
No..I charge him

I charge him to the game :lol

DMC
03-02-2016, 04:49 PM
You probably sent the damn thing.

tee, hee.

I turned you out like a old bull, i just tipped my hat to you and off you went to your pen. It's a sign of respect and mutual understanding that I rode you into the dirt too many times already.

daslicer
03-02-2016, 04:50 PM
No..I charge him

Does he pay you for all the PR work you do for him on this forum?

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Does he pay you for all the PR work you do for him on this forum?

Yes

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 04:52 PM
I turned you out like a old bull, i just tipped my hat to you and off you went to your pen. It's a sign of respect and mutual understanding that I rode you into the dirt too many times already.

I got a PM too

DMC
03-02-2016, 05:01 PM
I got a PM too
Sure you did. I just raw dogged you, no respect at all.

Thread
03-02-2016, 05:10 PM

......then walked around in a funk missing me.

DMC
03-02-2016, 05:15 PM

You sound like a stalking ex girlfriend who shows up and claims you weren't doing well without her. No one called you.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 05:16 PM

He's gonna hurt when we leave.....especially when u leave ...will be sad to see

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Sure you did. I just raw dogged you, no respect at all.

The only raw dogging of me you did was taking me into your mouth :lol

Silver&Black
03-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Splits hasn't carpet bombed this thread yet. Dude is slipping....

Thread
03-02-2016, 05:20 PM
He's gonna hurt when we leave.....especially when u leave ...will be sad to see

Exactly. He knows it, but, still can't help himself. That's life, that's people.

Thread
03-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) hasn't carpet bombed this thread yet. Dude is slipping....

Kori bent him over, lowered his panties, spanked his ass.

I'm gettin' in that bombardier seat next.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-02-2016, 05:22 PM
OP still obsessed with money. Pathetic.

Thread
03-02-2016, 05:23 PM
You sound like a stalking ex girlfriend who shows up and claims you weren't doing well without her. No one called you.

Please. Every other day you told the tale again & again. My heart was all aflutter.

illmatic
03-02-2016, 05:24 PM
If he goes, I goes.

:rolleyes

Silver&Black
03-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Kori bent him over, lowered his panties, spanked his ass.

I'm gettin' in that bombardier seat next.

He needs to get to it pronto. This thread is an example why SF shits all over LF right now. A lot more talk about living vicariously through someone's bank account, yet totally ignoring the fact that they're dead fucking last in the West.

Dead. Fucking. Last.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Exactly. He knows it, but, still can't help himself. That's life, that's people.

I will also never understand why these clowns get so emotional angry and upset over this silly shit...cracks me the fuck up....:lol

Thread
03-02-2016, 05:30 PM
He needs to get to it pronto. This thread is an example why SF shits all over LF right now. A lot more talk about living vicariously through someone's bank account, yet totally ignoring the fact that they're dead fucking last in the West.

Dead. Fucking. Last.

What's that got to do with the price of eggs?

Silver&Black
03-02-2016, 05:30 PM
What's that got to do with the price of eggs?

Dead. Fucking. Last.

DMC
03-02-2016, 05:32 PM
Please. Every other day you told the tale again & again. My heart was all aflutter.

Stalker

Thread
03-02-2016, 05:34 PM
I will also never understand why these clowns get so emotional angry and upset over this silly shit...cracks me the fuck up....:lol

I don't get it either. They got 5, the 5th confirmed. Yet they act like they're steerage class. Moan & groan about market size & bad water.

Amy kicking Tim out of their closet was a blow, but, it ain't like it wasn't common knowledge. You'd cited his crack stamp, his tongue stud, & his 3rd wheel on his honeymoon. Who takes another man on his honeymoon......who does that!

Thread
03-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Stalker

Hell, the time before that you tried buttering me up to return by calling me the sagest of all LF's.

Thread
03-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Dead. Fucking. Last.

I understand that. But, even under that reality why can't we take you fellows to task on issue(s)?

phyzik
03-02-2016, 05:40 PM
Hell, the time before that you tried buttering me up to return by calling me the sagest of all LF's.

not exactly a high bar to reach for, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2016, 05:40 PM
I don't get it either. They got 5, the 5th confirmed. Yet they act like they're steerage class. Moan & groan about market size & bad water.

Amy kicking Tim out of their closet was a blow, but, it ain't like it wasn't common knowledge. You'd cited his crack stamp, his tongue stud, & his 3rd wheel on his honeymoon. Who takes another man on his honeymoon......who does that!

:lol Richard Simmons did it and I think Little Richard too....

Silver&Black
03-02-2016, 05:48 PM
I understand that. But, even under that reality why can't we take you fellows to task on issue(s)?

It's just not fun anymore with you folks. It's like you guys don't even care that you're the laughing stock of the NBA. It's all about keeping a draft pick. Kobe is still untouchable or a gawd, yet you all ignore that he is having the worst season of any player in NBA history.

Notice, Bail, all of that is basketball related issues. I very rarely play the Rape card. Or kirbs gay sex tape shtick. Very rarely. You fuckers are so down right now....that's all you have left. Timmy is a fag...Timmy's money....blah blah fucking blah.

What happened to the days when LF would actually talk about how they were going to come into SA and put a beat down on the Spurs? Haven't read stuff like that in years.

You're the fucking Lakers. You've got a zillion championships. Act like somebody.

Thread
03-02-2016, 05:52 PM
It's just not fun anymore with you folks. It's like you guys don't even care that you're the laughing stock of the NBA. It's all about keeping a draft pick. Kobe is still untouchable or a gawd, yet you all ignore that he is having the worst season of any player in NBA history.

Notice, Bail, all of that is basketball related issues. I very rarely play the Rape card. Or kirbs gay sex tape shtick. Very rarely. You fuckers are so down right now....that's all you have left. Timmy is a fag...Timmy's money....blah blah fucking blah.

What happened to the days when LF would actually talk about how they were going to come into SA and put a beat down on the Spurs? Haven't read stuff like that in years.

You're the fucking Lakers. You've got a zillion championships. Act like somebody.

We can't beat you. We're a derelict basketball organization. Why does our ruination preclude us from calling you out for your rape, your scandals, your calamities, your catastrophic events?

Silver&Black
03-02-2016, 06:12 PM
We can't beat you

No shit. Do you think I haven't been keeping up with current events? I would die of shame if we lost to that D-League squad you guys throw out there every night.

DMC
03-02-2016, 06:20 PM
You're lying. I never cited you as sagest of all LF's. I might have said you're better than Luva and Kool.

Thread
03-02-2016, 07:03 PM
You're lying. I never cited you as sagest of all LF's. I might have said you're better than Luva and Kool.

Uh, uh, none of that crapola. It was all inclusive.

DMC
03-02-2016, 07:04 PM
Uh, uh, none of that crapola. It was all inclusive.
12 is all inclusive. Everything else is a fabrication by you. 12 is real.

Reck
03-02-2016, 10:40 PM

Look who's number 12.

I'm gonna call it the haunting.

#12 keeps appearing everywhere next to Kobe. :lmao

Thebesteva
03-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Spurs aint winning shit this year. That is all

Thread
03-02-2016, 11:11 PM
Spurs aint winning shit this year. That is all

I hope you're right, eva. I don't believe I can take it if they do. I've about had it.

Thebesteva
03-02-2016, 11:41 PM
I hope you're right, eva. I don't believe I can take it if they do. I've about had it.

DMC will finally fuck a woman outside of his mother before the Spurs win again...believe you me

phyzik
03-03-2016, 01:27 AM

Sagest of all LF's.... Just means you are closer to the lid of the toilet all the other shit is floating in.

Thread
03-03-2016, 01:39 AM
Sagest of all LF's.... Just means you are closer to the lid of the toilet all the other shit is floating in.

They were selling your shit.

Venti Quattro
03-03-2016, 01:52 AM
Kobe won 5 NBA championships and is worth hundreds of millions of dollars..

:lol He's crying to the bank over your hurtful comments

phyzik
03-03-2016, 02:01 AM
Kobe won 5 NBA championships and is worth hundreds of millions of dollars..

:lol He's crying to the bank over your hurtful comments

Someone that confident wouldn't need a pity party farewell and you know it.... Kobe NEEDS validation to stroke his ego because he knows he was riding them coat tails his whole career... Not Duncan... Nuh uh.

Venti Quattro
03-03-2016, 02:03 AM
Someone that confident wouldn't need a pity party farewell and you know it.... Kobe NEEDS validation to stroke his ego because he knows he was riding them coat tails his whole career... Not Duncan... Nuh uh.

Right, whatever makes you sleep at night. He's earned the bling and the respect of his peers. You don't matter to him, stop acting like you or anyone in this site does.... :lol :lol

phyzik
03-03-2016, 02:12 AM
Right, whatever makes you sleep at night. He's earned the bling and the respect of his peers. You don't matter to him, stop acting like you or anyone in this site does.... :lol :lol

Ohh, come on Venti... we ALL know when media asks players about Kobe it is just fan service and fluff.... not one of his peers actually likes him or respects him. stop lying to yourself.

phyzik
03-03-2016, 02:15 AM
The only person that might like Kobe is Fisher, and he is even a bigger dirt bag for using his daughter as an excuse to go back to LA. :lol

Venti Quattro
03-03-2016, 02:15 AM
Ohh, come on Venti... we ALL know when media asks players about Kobe it is just fan service and fluff.... not one of his peers actually likes him or respects him. stop lying to yourself.

The only person that might like Kobe is Fisher, and he is even a bigger dirt bag for using his daughter as an excuse.
Have you gathered evidence from them? Talked to anyone of them to verify your claim?

phyzik
03-03-2016, 02:17 AM
:madrun:madrun:madrun:madrun:madrun:madrun:madrun: madrun:madrun:madrun

so angry with the truth.... :lmao

Venti Quattro
03-03-2016, 02:19 AM
so angry with the truth.... :lmao

I asked if you have something to verify your claim and now I'm angry with the truth? What truth are we even discussing here :lmao :rollin

phyzik
03-03-2016, 02:23 AM
I asked if you have something to verify your claim and now I'm angry with the truth? What truth are we even discussing here :lmao :rollin

Check your PM's Venti... :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2016, 07:36 AM
DMC will finally fuck a woman outside of his mother before the Spurs win again...believe you me

:lmao

Thread
03-03-2016, 07:56 AM
The only person that might like Kobe is Fisher, and he is even a bigger dirt bag for using his daughter as an excuse to go back to LA. :lol

You got nary room. You conspired with Diaw & Jackson to quit on their teams so they could come there and not quit on your team.

DMC
03-03-2016, 05:12 PM

I'd fuck you if you were a real doctor.

Chucho
03-03-2016, 06:08 PM
Let's not go full retard here..keep it in context.....Joe Johnson has 0 rings and Lebron has 2...the correlation to money is in accomplishments :lolAnd lastly Mr. PHD.....worth is based on total value....not how much money you've made :lolPer se :lol

LOL, you idiot. You do realize that is EXACTLY how you came to the rocket-scientist conclusion that Kobe is "worth 500 million more" than GOTG? You went on Kobe's total career earnings and what Tim Duncan's net worth are and then you go and try and insult someone for applying KoolMath? Dumb faggot.

Chucho
03-03-2016, 06:11 PM

Nah bro. I'm educated and can type at 55 wpm, average type speed of an American-educated graduate. Took me about 3-4 minutes to rip you that easy. If that's "rent free" to make you feel less inferior, than what the fuck has 12 and the snitch expose done to you? LOL. Fuckboy on governement assistance while everyone shits on him and burnt his house down.

Double-Up
03-03-2016, 06:20 PM
You fuckers bump this shit to 4 pgs? You niggas are just as weak as OP.

Thebesteva
03-03-2016, 06:36 PM
I'd fuck you if you were a real doctor.

I'll fuck you right I will

https://wandervogeldiary.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/prison-rape-3.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Nah bro. I'm educated and can type at 55 wpm, average type speed of an American-educated graduate. Took me about 3-4 minutes to rip you that easy. If that's "rent free" to make you feel less inferior, than what the fuck has 12 and the snitch expose done to you? LOL. Fuckboy on governement assistance while everyone shits on him and burnt his house down.

You're not eductated D.....:lol your shit is weak barely coherent....ok Uncle Rukus ass nigga