PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think you can't hate Raymond any more.....

Spurtacular
03-02-2016, 02:48 AM
Dude reacts like a total deuche after making the shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uci7f2zCtlQ

Sidebar: Watch Klay get away with a total stiff arm. I didn't watch most the game; but he got away with about four of those in the few minutes I watched....

rasuo214
03-02-2016, 02:56 AM
Good, maybe he'll think he's Steph and will keep chucking 3s.

pookenstein
03-02-2016, 04:45 AM
I don't see the problem with his reaction. Close game, shotclock at one. It was a huge shot. Why not celebrate it? I'm not a big fan of posing myself, but I think this reaction was harmless.

LaMarcus Bryant
03-02-2016, 05:32 AM
What's with all the really close golden state games lately9

TheMulletMan3000
03-02-2016, 05:46 AM
I would watch some GSW games if they weren't such faggots celebrating almost every fucking shot. Totally kills the joy of watching basketball for me. It's OK to celebrate game winners like this but they do this all game

Mr. Body
03-02-2016, 07:25 AM
What's with all the really close golden state games lately9

They are the most charmed team I've ever seen.

RD2191
03-02-2016, 08:28 AM
I would watch some GSW games if they weren't such faggots celebrating almost every fucking shot. Totally kills the joy of watching basketball for me. It's OK to celebrate game winners like this but they do this all game

Tbh

RD2191
03-02-2016, 08:30 AM
What a stupid ugly faggot tbh. Hopefully the Spurs shut these fucking clowns up.

cd98
03-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Guys here are too sensitive. 98% of NBA players react like that after hitting a big shot, and that includes most of the Spurs roster. Save your indignation for something legit.

ffadicted
03-02-2016, 09:08 AM
Jesus christ can anything go wrong for the warriors this season lol

SpursBig3s
03-02-2016, 09:26 AM
^ This. I've just never seen a team get so fortunate so consistently in close games. It practically defies the law of averages.

Spurs9
03-02-2016, 09:45 AM
They won't get those shots in the playoffs.

cjw
03-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Guys here are too sensitive. 98% of NBA players react like that after hitting a big shot, and that includes most of the Spurs roster. Save your indignation for something legit.

Except 98% of the league doesn't grab the rebound off a missed first FT and pound the ball into the ground and scream (Schroeder missed FT in OT). He's MWP level crazy. A Clippers match up in round 2 could allow him to go unhinged.

Kidd K
03-02-2016, 10:10 AM
^ This. I've just never seen a team get so fortunate so consistently in close games. It practically defies the law of averages.

Getting away with lots of fouls helps a lot.

Benoit
03-02-2016, 10:20 AM
:rollin is every person on this forum 80 years old??

Nobody is allowed to have fun playing basketball lmao

testies
03-02-2016, 10:28 AM
what a retarded thread

lefty
03-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Raymond is wonderful tbh

Mitch
03-02-2016, 11:39 AM
There's nothing wrong with celebrating after a shot, can't expect everybody to be an autistic retard.

Brazil
03-02-2016, 11:40 AM
I hate to say that... but the increasing level of faggotry of upstairs Spurs fans is sickening tbh..

:cry I hate Steph Curry because he was happy to hit a clutch three from ocean atlantic distance :cry
:cry wow Raymond Green is celebrating a 3 off balance last second on shot clock to clinch a win against atlanta without Curry... what a disgusting human being :cry

lefty
03-02-2016, 11:45 AM
I hate to say that... but the increasing level of faggotry of upstairs Spurs fans is sickening tbh..

:cry I hate Steph Curry because he was happy to hit a clutch three from ocean atlantic distance :cry
:cry wow Raymond Green is celebrating a 3 off balance last second on shot clock to clinch a win against atlanta without Curry... what a disgusting human being :cry

https://media.giphy.com/media/kHaO6UoYcoC3K/giphy.gif

Splits
03-02-2016, 12:03 PM

Killakobe81
03-02-2016, 12:04 PM
Silly but I get it, it's their main competition so they are transferring their angst that the SPurs might not be able to vanquish the Dubs in the playoffs and trying to pick apart at everything they do. I am pretty sure that is PART of some of the hate for the Lakers ...now it's the Dubs.

DubsRef help ...
They are so lucky ...
The law of averages ...
ESPN loves them ingnores us ...

That stuff should be beneath a winning fanbase like the Spurs ... it's the talk of a title-less small market team, tbh

lefty
03-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Silly but I get it, it's their main competition so they are transferring their angst that the SPurs might not be able to vanquish the Dubs in the playoffs and trying to pick apart at everything they do. I am pretty sure that is PART of some of the hate for the Lakers ...now it's the Dubs.

DubsRef help ...
They are so lucky ...
The law of averages ...

That stuff should be beneath a winning fanbase like the Spurs ... it's the talk of a title-less small market team, tbh
Truth nukes tbh

Relevancy
03-02-2016, 12:09 PM

DubsRef help ...
They are so lucky ...
The law of averages ...

That stuff should be beneath a winning fanbase like the Spurs ... it's the talk of a title-less small market team, tbhthat's how it has always been in this forum, I remember surfing it back in the days when the lakers were legit contenders and there would be countless of threads hating the lakers for the same reason... Dudes are mad insecure dawg

Chef Curry
03-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Oh spurfans and their flaming faggotry. At least with Kobe they had the rapist, snitch, sociopath, cancer angle and they held on to that for dear life.

But right now they're really reaching with their criticism of the Warriors. I guess they feel the need to vilify their biggest opponent and go on a childish crusade against them, even though their reasons are extremely petty.

"We are the classy organization and were gonna beat the bad guys who celebrate plays and ruin the integrity of the game."

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_medium/1319/13196847/2585922-3423194215-ibgJ7.gif

lefty
03-02-2016, 12:51 PM
"We are the classy organization and were gonna beat the bad guys who celebrate plays and ruin the integrity of the game."

:lol

spurraider21
03-02-2016, 01:21 PM
so this gets moved to the nba forum but jimmer stays in spurs forum :lol

tha fuck Slomo

Killakobe81
03-02-2016, 01:23 PM
Oh spurfans and their flaming faggotry. At least with Kobe they had the rapist, snitch, sociopath, cancer angle and they held on to that for dear life.

But right now they're really reaching with their criticism of the Warriors. I guess they feel the need to vilify their biggest opponent and go on a childish crusade against them, even though their reasons are extremely petty.

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_medium/1319/13196847/2585922-3423194215-ibgJ7.gif

I love the bipolar angle.

I hope they break the record so we can beat them ... but I hope Curry gets injured ...or that they have to face OKC instead of us. One moment they are overconfident the next it's insecure self loathing ... Tony parker is the internal whipping boy. Draymond and Steph the external one.

ChumpDumper
03-02-2016, 01:29 PM
OP just doesn't like black people. I never understood white supremacist NBA fans in the first place post 1950, but he's not representative of spurfan.

Well, he represents tholdren and vice-versa, but that's it.

DMC
03-02-2016, 01:38 PM
I doubt they ever meet Atlanta in the playoffs during our lifetime. Atlanta played about 15 minutes of basketball last night. The rest of it was a fucking Chinese fire drill. They honestly could not even bring the damn ball up the court without turning it over again and again and again.

lefty
03-02-2016, 01:38 PM
so this gets moved to the nba forum but jimmer stays in spurs forum :lol

tha fuck Slomo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=121)

UZER
03-02-2016, 01:45 PM
There's celebrating, and over celebrating. The warriors over celebrate. Is it a crime? No. But it's annoying as hell to watch them dance around after a lay up in the first quarter when the score is 17-15.

But in the end, all that matters is beating them in the playoffs.

Horse
03-02-2016, 01:46 PM
The shot was a complete lucky piece of shit good for him. More important where the fuck have all these "warriors fans" come from don't remember seeing hardly any of them even last season. Frontrunning cocksuckers.

LkrFan
03-02-2016, 01:59 PM
There's nothing wrong with celebrating after a shot, can't expect everybody to be an autistic retard.

I see what you did there! :lmao

Thread
03-02-2016, 02:05 PM
The shot was a complete lucky piece of shit good for him. More important where the fuck have all these "warriors fans" come from don't remember seeing hardly any of them even last season. Frontrunning cocksuckers.

Like two in-a-row with State where you (SF) thought you had it in the old bag.

Turn that beat around and you're 2 out with 3 in-the-hand & the con.

Mitch
03-02-2016, 02:29 PM
I see what you did there! :lmao

You voting Trump, Alejandro? He's going to need people to help build that wall.

steeledl
03-02-2016, 03:24 PM
I'm envious of their squad too but damn you niggas just wear it on your sleeves. Bad look.

InRareForm
03-02-2016, 03:47 PM
shrek is annoying

daslicer
03-02-2016, 04:55 PM
shrek is annoying

He looks more like Donkey than Shrek.

03-02-2016, 04:56 PM

DubsRef help ...
They are so lucky ...
The law of averages ...

They did it with OKC too, but as soon as OKC wasn't a threat it was "<3 Bestbrook"

LkrFan
03-02-2016, 05:38 PM
You voting Trump, Alejandro? He's going to need people to help build that wall.

Hell no! No ayuda a no construir ningún muro maldito y no pagan para la mierda! :lmao

Mitch
03-02-2016, 06:46 PM

Hell no! No ayuda a no construir ningún muro maldito y no pagan para la mierda! :lmao

The wall just got 10 feet higher, pendejo.

LkrFan
03-02-2016, 08:33 PM
The wall just got 10 feet higher, pendejo.

:rollin :lmao :rollin