PDA

View Full Version : The International Waiting Game

wildbill2u
03-02-2016, 05:36 PM
http://projectspurs.com/2016-articles/the-international-waiting-game.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-international-waiting-game

Article gives nice short summary on every Spurs draftee stashed overseas with some of their contract info, current playing situation, etc. I'd forgotten a couple of them, including our last year's #1 draft pick Milutinov since he's on a three year contract. This might be a good place to make comments on all of them rather than starting a thread for them.

TheMulletMan3000
03-02-2016, 06:00 PM
http://projectspurs.com/2016-articles/the-international-waiting-game.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-international-waiting-game

Article gives nice short summary on every Spurs draftee stashed overseas with some of their contract info, current playing situation, etc. I'd forgotten a couple of them, including our last year's #1 draft pick Milutinov since he's on a three year contract. This might be a good place to make comments on all of them rather than starting a thread for them.

Livio plays for Lyon-Villeurbanne. He didn't even look at what team do players play for. Jesus.

ChumpDumper
03-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Livio plays for Lyon-Villeurbanne. He didn't even look at what team do players play for. Jesus. Well, Asvel is the team sponsor. Americans often don't refer to Euro teams by their cities.

TheGreatYacht
03-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Kyle Anderson is trash

TheMulletMan3000
03-02-2016, 06:19 PM
Well, Asvel is the team sponsor. Americans often don't refer to Euro teams by their cities.

Oh, they have changed the teams name. My bad.

$pursDynasty
03-02-2016, 06:26 PM
What is Cady looking like in Austin? I have never seen him play but I liked the sound of his write up, we need a shot blocker.

sinok
03-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Asvel is not the sponsor, it is the acronym of the team name.
Association Sportive de Villeurbane Eveil Lyonnais ;)
and it always was like that (well, for many years).

Beaverfuzz
03-02-2016, 07:53 PM
Kyle Anderson is trash
LOL

Pauleta14
03-02-2016, 07:58 PM
ASVEL isn't a brand/sponsor, it means "Association Sportive Villeurbanne Eveil Lyonnais".

Villeurbanne is the city, it's a suburb of Lyon.

The team is called l'ASVEL or Villeurbanne

Pauleta14
03-02-2016, 07:59 PM
Asvel is not the sponsor, it is the acronym of the team name.
Association Sportive de Villeurbane Eveil Lyonnais ;)
and it always was like that (well, for many years).

:toast sorry didn't see your answer...

jyra
03-02-2016, 08:00 PM
Impressive lack of information in that article. Also forgot to mention Dangubic (and Denmon). Just check out the Think Tank there's plenty of info on the relevant guys.