PDA

View Full Version : Undercover Boss clip

Blake
03-02-2016, 06:25 PM
FaOSCASqLsE

Avante
03-03-2016, 01:35 AM
Avante....Nick Chubb can play, Georgia won't miss a beat without Gurley.
Blake....well Cubb only averaged......ya know?

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Chubb had a 1500 yard season, a 7.1 average and set Georgia rushing records.

Fucking Blake what a dummy, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2016, 06:40 AM
Either undercover boss is fake or the employees in general are the dumbest people alive...you dont know who your company CEO is? ....you got a camera following a new guy around and somehow he gets you alone and you confide in him the sad story of your bullshit life with the cameras still around? Yeah right I'm calling bullshit on that bullshit show :lol

mrsmaalox
03-03-2016, 10:11 AM
:lol That's funny. I gather from the guys in white helmets and mention of "Darth Vader" this is a Star Wars parody (never seen it) but I loved how he started to turn into Napolean Dynamite before he got the light saber :lol I like Undercover Boss a lot but it seems by now everyone would have seen at least one episode and would be suspicious at the shooting a reality show premise. And most of the disguises are pretty lame :)

SpursforSix
03-03-2016, 10:11 AM
Either undercover boss is fake or the employees in general are the dumbest people alive...you dont know who your company CEO is? ....you got a camera following a new guy around and somehow he gets you alone and you confide in him the sad story of your bullshit life with the cameras still around? Yeah right I'm calling bullshit on that bullshit show :lol

Yeah...I wonder about that. Especially now that the show has been out for a while. I'm sure that many employees in a big company don't have a clue what their CEO looks like but with the cameras following a new guy around...I can't believe they don't put it together.

SpursforSix
03-03-2016, 10:18 AM
And speaking of dumb people, some of the victims on the Carbanero Effect...jeez. One episode they had a giant 3D printer than Carbanero got into and it created a life size 3D version of him. When he left the victim in the room alone, the 3D statue started walking. And the guy was freaking out.

Although I'm not so sure that a large % of his shows aren't staged. I know that some of them have to be.

Also...no racist...but black people seem to freak out the most when they perceive something as supernatural. On this bit last night, Carbenaro opened up a meteor and there were 2 spider crab looking things inside. The black lady he was with was freaking out. Then he trapped the spiders under a bowl with a cat book underneath. When he pulled the bowl off, there were 2 live kittens. The lady was starting to cry and was then REALLY freaking out. Eh....it was better if you actually saw it.

ah...found it...skip to about 4:00

BKWRqH-vK_w

mrsmaalox
03-03-2016, 10:33 AM
My neighbor's kid went to a fancy theater/acting college back East and is in LA now, struggling to break into the business. He's keeping employed between commercials and sitcoms---he's been on a couple of Nickelodeon shows and on that "2 Broke Dumbest, Whiniest Girls on the Planet" show. But anyway, he's also done a couple of the Restaurant Undercover shows. They are so dumb and obvious but it I didn't believe they were fake until I saw him on it. Oh and the one he was on was hilarious about 2 foodtrucks sabotaging each other's business, with lots of badly acted pratfalls by the fat guy (my neighbor's kid).

RandomGuy
03-03-2016, 10:57 AM
http://asset.soup.io/asset/0971/2852_1189.jpeg

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2016, 11:01 AM
Also...no racist...but black people seem to freak out the most when they perceive something as supernatural. On this bit last night, Carbenaro opened up a meteor and there were 2 spider crab looking things inside. The black lady he was with was freaking out. Then he trapped the spiders under a bowl with a cat book underneath. When he pulled the bowl off, there were 2 live kittens. The lady was starting to cry and was then REALLY freaking out. Eh....it was better if you actually saw it.

ah...found it...skip to about 4:00

Umm yeah...supernatural shit is not our thing....imagine being in Africa in lets say the year 2 B.C and a plane flies over head...poor Africans would have a heart attack on the scene...that's basically the effect of supernatural shit on us...

Aztecfan03
03-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Avante....Nick Chubb can play, Georgia won't miss a beat without Gurley.
Blake....well Cubb only averaged......ya know?

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Chubb had a 1500 yard season, a 7.1 average and set Georgia rushing records.

Fucking Blake what a dummy, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

You might want to take your own advice and stop following him around.

Rip-Hamilton32
03-03-2016, 01:02 PM
My friends girlfriend was on undercover boss Canada when they were at pita pit, she said they were all told ahead of time what was happening and what to say, bullshit show but she ended up with her own franchise.

Avante
03-03-2016, 02:31 PM
You might want to take your own advice and stop following him around.

Ya want the neighbors dog to stop shitting in your yard, ya shovel up all that shit and dump it in his yard. Yep, no more dog shit, funny how that works.

Blake
03-03-2016, 02:48 PM
Ya want the neighbors dog to stop shitting in your yard, ya shovel up all that shit and dump it in his yard. Yep, no more dog shit, funny how that works.

Dogvante just shit in my thread and is trying to hump my leg

Avante
03-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Dogvante just shit in my thread and is trying to hump my leg

It stops the minute to start staying away from me, ok? Blake, you're an asshole, ok?

Blake
03-03-2016, 04:31 PM
It stops the minute to start staying away from me, ok? Blake, you're an asshole, ok?

Ok, well if you want me to stay away then a good start would be for you to stop humping my leg.

Freak.

Avante
03-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Ok, well if you want me to stay away then a good start would be for you to stop humping my leg.

Freak.

There is a God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

You got it asshole, and...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting right now we are 100% done.

Blake
03-03-2016, 04:43 PM
There is a God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

You got it asshole, and...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting right now we are 100% done.

It doesn't mean I'm not gonna call you stupid when I feel like it.

I'm just saying here you are whining about me and humping my leg at the same time. You're an idiot.

Avante
03-03-2016, 04:53 PM
It doesn't mean I'm not gonna call you stupid when I feel like it.

I'm just saying here you are whining about me and humping my leg at the same time. You're an idiot.

That is what has always amazed me about you, Blake how on earth can an obvious moron like you call ANYONE stupid? Dude, ya don't know anything, how can a dummy like you think he is in any postion to .....you're stupid?

That is totally amazing. Ok then, ya leave me no choice, time to put your dumbass back on ignore, I simply can't handle your stupidity.

Blake...ya know Nick Chubb only averaged.,..............

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
03-03-2016, 05:08 PM
That is what has always amazed me about you, Blake how on earth can an obvious moron like you call ANYONE stupid? Dude, ya don't know anything, how can a dummy like you think he is in any postion to .....you're stupid?

That is totally amazing. Ok then, ya leave me no choice, time to put your dumbass back on ignore, I simply can't handle your stupidity.

Blake...ya know Nick Chubb only averaged.,..............

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can call you retarded and there's nothing you can do except hump and whine