PDA

View Full Version : Spurs easy schedule

Benoit
03-02-2016, 10:57 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

Spurs have had by far the easiest schedule in the league

I don't recall ever seeing a team with such an easy sked at this point in the season. the winning % of spurs opponents is 47.8% which is by far the easiest in the league. the team with the second easiest sked the celtics opponents winning % is 48.7%. the difference between that of the spurs and Celtics sked is the same of that of the celtics and mavs who have had the 12th easiest sked. Also spurs have only 23 games against teams with winning records which is 4 less then any team in the league while having played 36 games aganist teams with losing records.

Do you all think the Spurs need to be better tested heading into the playoffs??

UNT Eagles 2016
03-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Our upcoming 5 game home stand is brutal on paper... but they're all at home so it's eh. 4-1

Horry Hipcheck
03-02-2016, 11:00 PM
3 games still to go against OKC and GSW each, and OKC is actively brown bagging the Clips.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-02-2016, 11:01 PM
3 games still to go against OKC and GSW each, and OKC is actively brown bagging the Clips.
fuck. Wanted clips to win :bang and jump up to #3. I want no part of OKC in the 2nd round

DPG21920
03-02-2016, 11:02 PM
If the Spurs had an inflated record with close wins I'd say sure. But they have been destroying most teams. They will be tested enough this last leg of the regular season.

spurtech09
03-02-2016, 11:03 PM
If the Spurs had an inflated record with close wins I'd say sure. But they have been destroying most teams. They will be tested enough this last leg of the regular season.+1

UNT Eagles 2016
03-02-2016, 11:03 PM
If the Spurs had an inflated record with close wins I'd say sure. But they have been destroying most teams. They will be tested enough this last leg of the regular season.
Knicks home win, Celtics home win, Wolves home win, Pelicans home win, Magic road win... I could go on. But yeah, they will definitely be tested.

Benoit
03-02-2016, 11:06 PM

Spurs are 2-5 against the other top teams in the league - GS/OKC/Cleveland/LAC/Toronto

UNT Eagles 2016
03-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Spurs are 2-5 against the other top teams in the league - GS/OKC/Cleveland/LAC/Toronto
All 5 losses coming on the road.

Benoit
03-02-2016, 11:08 PM
All 5 losses coming on the road.

They wont have home court against the Dubs

You also havent seen playoffs Aldridge up close yet lmao

DPG21920
03-02-2016, 11:09 PM

Sure, but very small sample size. Also, like I said, they are destroying everyone else including the mid-tier teams which beat plenty of other teams. One of the top point differentials in the HISTORY of the NBA. Schedule has played a role, but they are legit.

spurtech09
Regular season bro......road loses.....

DPG21920

Now we get to the troll intent :lol

Benoit
03-02-2016, 11:10 PM
Regular season bro......road loses.....

You cant say "regular season" for a team that just lost in the 1st round

They dont get the benefit of the doubt, they need to prove themselves against the big boys

elemento
Did you really copy that shit from realgm ?

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1430152

Or you're really BandwagonGSWfan,who happens to be also a Kobe and Tebow fan :lol

UNT Eagles 2016

you mean the Aldridge that single handedly took both games in Houston in the 2014 WC first round?

spurtech09
Now we get to the troll intent :lol:)

Benoit
03-02-2016, 11:12 PM
you mean the Aldridge that single handedly took both games in Houston in the 2014 WC first round?
the Aldridge that shot 30% in the playoffs last year brother

spurtech09
You cant say "regular season" for a team that just lost in the 1st round

They dont get the benefit of the doubt, they need to prove themselves against the big boysLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benoit

Or you're really BandwagonGSWfan,who happens to be also a Kobe and Tebow fan :lol

I post on RealGm too, so what??

UNT Eagles 2016
03-02-2016, 11:13 PM
the Aldridge that shot 30% in the playoffs last year brother
:lol last year being your only barometer... Aldridge had one foot out the door in hippieville Portlandia because he ain't about that life and Lillard's whining.

spurtech09
03-02-2016, 11:14 PM
Our upcoming 5 game home stand is brutal on paper... but they're all at home so it's eh. 4-15-0

Benoit
03-02-2016, 11:14 PM
:lol last year being your only barometer... Aldridge had one foot out the door in hippieville Portlandia because he ain't about that life and Lillard's whining.

43% shooter for his career in the post-season brother

Reminds me a lot of former Dub Antawn Jamison

Mel_13
03-02-2016, 11:15 PM
Why do people talk to the obvious Laker fan troll?

UNT Eagles 2016
03-02-2016, 11:15 PM
43% shooter for his career in the post-season brother
main help has been injured Roy or chucking Lillard. Neither at the same time, fwiw. LMA had been the only consistency portland had from 06 up to now.

daslicer
03-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Schedule doesn't matter like always OP proves to be mentally retarded. The NBA outside of the spurs only has 4 elite teams. Out of the 29 teams the spurs play only 4(Cavs,OKC,Clips,Warriors) who are legit so regardless of the schedule the spurs are going to win the same amount of games regardless of schedule considering they will play those 4 elite teams the same amount of times as any other team. This not the NFL where you luck out and avoid playing certain teams during the regular season due to the benefit of scheduling. Again OP lacks intelligence but I expect that since he's a Laker fan pretending to be a Warrior fan

UNT Eagles 2016
03-02-2016, 11:17 PM
5-0
Love your optimism, but it's Bulls, Thunder, Clippers, Blazers and Warriors in that order. Only relatively sure thing is probably the struggling Bulls. Blazers are playing very well lately, but they got mauled by the Celtics. That's 2 wins. The other 3 are very difficult.

Benoit
03-02-2016, 11:17 PM
Schedule doesn't matter like always OP proves to be mentally retarded. The NBA outside of the spurs only has 4 elite teams. Out of the 29 teams the spurs play only 4(Cavs,OKC,Clips,Warriors) who are legit so regardless of the schedule the spurs are going to win the same amount of games regardless of schedule considering they will play those 4 elite teams the same amount of times as any other team. This not the NFL where you luck out and avoid playing certain teams during the regular season due to the benefit of scheduling. Again OP lacks intelligence but I expect that since he's a Laker fan pretending to be a Warrior fan

2-5 against the other top teams brother

spurtech09
03-02-2016, 11:19 PM
Love your optimism, but it's Bulls, Thunder, Clippers, Blazers and Warriors in that order. Only relatively sure thing is probably the struggling Bulls. Blazers are playing very well lately, but they got mauled by the Celtics. That's 2 wins. The other 3 are very difficult.Can't complain about that.....other 3 are tough....

UNT Eagles 2016
03-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Can't complain about that.....other 3 are tough....
Gut feeling is we beat the Dubs (they have B2B) but we lose either the LAC or OKC game.

daslicer
03-02-2016, 11:23 PM
2-5 against the other top teams brother

It doesn't matter. The Spurs had a terrible record against the top teams in 2014 and we all saw how it ended.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-02-2016, 11:23 PM
It doesn't matter. The Spurs had a terrible record against the top teams in 2014 and we all saw how it ended.
:toast

spurtech09
03-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Gut feeling is we beat the Dubs (they have B2B) but we lose either the LAC or OKC game.hmmmm well as long we beat the Warriors.....but it has to be in a blowout......Don't care bout the other 2.....Well it would be nice to get all 3 :)

spurtech09
03-02-2016, 11:25 PM
It doesn't matter. The Spurs had a terrible record against the top teams in 2014 and we all saw how it ended.True....

SpursBig3s
03-02-2016, 11:26 PM

OKC was opening night on the road, and Dion Waiters pulled 2 iso 20 footers out of his ass
Cavs was on the road and no Duncan
Clippers on the road with no Kawhi
Toronto we played like total ass and only lost by 3... on the road.
Golden State, no Duncan, but still woulda lost, he;s not a 30pt difference

Translation... not worried.

Worry about your team and when they'll ever reach 25 wins again :lol

dabom

Got called out fam. :lmao

dabom
KOBEAN fans. :lmao

NASpurs
03-02-2016, 11:28 PM
Laker fan hiding behind another shitty troll, fucking sad :lol

Kawhitstorm
03-02-2016, 11:30 PM
The team with the second easiest sked the celtics opponents winning % is 48.7%. the difference between that of the spurs and Celtics sked is the same of that of the celtics and mavs who have had the 12th easiest sked.

Big Dummy, if the Spurs could play the Spurs just like the Celtics/Mavs (both of whom lost all their games against the Spurs) then their SOS would be higher.:rolleyes

Based on 2014, no.:wakeup

dabom
03-02-2016, 11:31 PM
Laker fan hiding behind another shitty troll, fucking sad :lol

I mean we already called him out as a Laker fan before. Just so funny when you get confirmation. :lol

Uriel
03-02-2016, 11:49 PM
I know OP is trolling, but he does have a point. The Spurs' schedule up to this point has been ridiculously easy.

I think what should give Spurs fans optimism, though, is that their overall rating (i.e. ESPN Basketball Power Index, Simple Rating System) is still higher than the Warriors', even when adjusted for their schedule. That means they're winning their games by a large enough margin that it indicates their record is not as misleading as the easy schedule would otherwise suggest.

Another point to consider is the Expected W-L based on point differential. By that measure, the Spurs have actually underachieved (i.e. they should be 53-6 right now) while it is the Warriors (EWL: 50-9) who have overachieved.

Benoit
03-02-2016, 11:51 PM

lmao it ended with Ibaka missing half the series and then playing against a worn down Heat team

BOHOLANO#21
03-02-2016, 11:55 PM
Kawhi said" regular season doesn't matter, our team will continue to improve towards the playoffs. I remember we got swept by OKC in the regular season but we beat them in the playoffs on our way to winning the championships" I trust Kawhi! #gospursgo

nowitzkikopf
03-02-2016, 11:56 PM

please read on in the realgm thread to see how this inane topic gets shut down. truly sorry about the trolling, SAS fans; promise not all of the Bay fanbase is this annoying

BOHOLANO#21
03-02-2016, 11:57 PM
lmao it ended with Ibaka missing half the series and then playing against a worn down Heat team
You made that as an excuse? How about the Warriors winning the championships against teams with injured starters in each round? Faggot!

Sean Cagney
03-02-2016, 11:59 PM
Yep, they played your sorry ass Lakers team so far 4 times so it has been easy......
I mean we already called him out as a Laker fan before. Just so funny when you get confirmation. :lol

Lakers fans embarassed to even use their own team name anymore in here, shittiest team in the West by far :lol. He has some nerve to talk trash.

SASdynasty!
03-02-2016, 11:59 PM
The only thing easy has been playing Golden State at home the past 19 years.

daslicer
03-03-2016, 12:00 AM

:lol For a troll I have to give you credit your like the little engine that could you keep trying to troll hard but you still fail miserably. Again the spurs won in 2014 so who cares your full of excuses.

Hoops Czar
03-03-2016, 12:01 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

Spurs have had by far the easiest schedule in the league

I don't recall ever seeing a team with such an easy sked at this point in the season. the winning % of spurs opponents is 47.8% which is by far the easiest in the league. the team with the second easiest sked the celtics opponents winning % is 48.7%. the difference between that of the spurs and Celtics sked is the same of that of the celtics and mavs who have had the 12th easiest sked. Also spurs have only 23 games against teams with winning records which is 4 less then any team in the league while having played 36 games aganist teams with losing records.

GS had the easiest schedule 2 weeks ago. That's how scheduling works. I wouldn't get too puffy because the Spurs play a team one game under .500 while Golden State plays the same team 1 game above .500. At the end of the day, the Spurs will play/ed the Clippers 3 times and GS and OKC 4 times. After that, it doesn't really matter who plays who.

dabom
03-03-2016, 12:05 AM
Yep, they played your sorry ass Lakers team so far 4 times so it has been easy......

Lakers fans embarassed to even use their own team name anymore in here, shittiest team in the West by far :lol. He has some nerve to talk trash.

Laker fans who bandwagoned the end of last year now debating like they know anything Warriors related. :lmao

Very sad demographic tbh. Worst type of fan. Bandwagoners. They start hopping when the tough seasons roll around and will jump ship at the sight of any Warrior struggles. :lol

daslicer
03-03-2016, 12:09 AM
Laker fans who bandwagoned the end of last year now debating like they know anything Warriors related. :lmao

Very sad demographic tbh. Worst type pf fan. Bandwagoners. They start hopping when the tough seasons role around and will jumpship at the sight of any Warrior struggles. :lol

Historically LA fans have always been like that. I remember as a kid visiting my grandparents in LA during the 90's multiple times and seeing bull fans everywhere. They are the shittiest fans ever and only support their teams when they are in title contention. Watch the Rams fail in LA unless they contend for a superbowl.

Sean Cagney
03-03-2016, 12:10 AM

Very sad demographic tbh. Worst type of fan. Bandwagoners. They start hopping when the tough seasons roll around and will jump ship at the sight of any Warrior struggles. :lol
I wouldn't even call them Lakers fans, more so Kobe fans who only care about him. They will probably retire from the team when he does, hell they already disowned them in here with my team and using another teams name :lol

raybies
03-03-2016, 12:13 AM
:wakeup

FuzzyLumpkins
03-03-2016, 12:13 AM
I know OP is trolling, but he does have a point. The Spurs' schedule up to this point has been ridiculously easy.

I think what should give Spurs fans optimism, though, is that their overall rating (i.e. ESPN Basketball Power Index, Simple Rating System) is still higher than the Warriors', even when adjusted for their schedule. That means they're winning their games by a large enough margin that it indicates their record is not as misleading as the easy schedule would otherwise suggest.

Another point to consider is the Expected W-L based on point differential. By that measure, the Spurs have actually underachieved (i.e. they should be 53-6 right now) while it is the Warriors (EWL: 50-9) who have overachieved.

:bobo

tbdog
03-03-2016, 12:17 AM

Pretty damn clear who we are playing in the second round.

cjw
03-03-2016, 12:19 AM
Let him post threads and watch them fall off the first page. He's probably one of those acne faced high school kids who show up at the gym in Curry t shirts and hit about 2% of the fadeaway threes they take.

dabom
03-03-2016, 12:21 AM
Laker fan didn't even have the balls to play it off and pretend he just stole the material like JOE. :lmao

Godbama
03-03-2016, 12:33 AM
oof. outed. explains a lot lol.
of course Spurstalk is like, just as bad and just as sad, but still, I'm mainly just here to pee in the pool water.

spursmvp
03-03-2016, 12:37 AM

Every team your warriors played against last year missed their starting pg. Then you played the cavs w/o 2 of their big 3.

Godbama
03-03-2016, 12:53 AM
As a Warriors fan, shouldn't you be the first person to discount that sort of asterisk bullshit after everyone was trying to pull excuses for why the Warriors won last year? Honestly if you guys are going to be THE winning dynasty in the next couple seasons, you should learn to be less of a low class fan so that this high class Warriors franchise has a high class fanbase. Ya'll are in danger of being the new Laker fans. You're already having one of the historically greatest years in NBA history, trolling around the internet about it just makes Warriors fans seem sad/defensive/petty. Are the wins not enough to satisfy the cavernous mediocrity brewed in your mind (that great yawning brain maw you've got) by the last gazillion seasons of the Warriors before the recent ring? You'd never catch me on another team's forum (hell, I can barely tolerate Spurstalk, it's a liquid pool of dog shit) bickering and contending for responses with a rival fanbase. That shit is just sad tbh. It's a hole you've got that you're filling with Spurstalk. Gross.
Hint: fans of consistent winning contender teams don't really give a shit about the regular season, neither should they most of the time. Welcome to the club, I'm sure it's been a rough few decades.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, you've still got the brain of lottery team fan.

daslicer
03-03-2016, 12:55 AM
As a Warriors fan, shouldn't you be the first person to discount that sort of asterisk bullshit after everyone was trying to pull excuses for why the Warriors won last year? Honestly if you guys are going to be THE winning dynasty in the next couple seasons, you should learn to be less of a low class fan so that this high class Warriors franchise has a high class fanbase. Ya'll are in danger of being the new Laker fans. You're already having one of the historically greatest years in NBA history, trolling around the internet about it just makes Warriors fans seem sad/defensive/petty. You'd never catch me on another team's forum (hell, I can barely tolerate Spurstalk, it's a liquid pool of dog shit) bickering and contending for responses with a rival fanbase. That shit is just sad tbh.
Hint: fans of consistent winning contender teams don't really give a shit about the regular season, neither should they most of the time. Welcome to the club, I'm sure it's been a rough few decades.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, you've still got the brain of lottery team fan.

He's not a warriors fan. He's already been outed as a Lakers fan. He trolls under a Warrior Alt.

Keepin' it real
03-03-2016, 12:58 AM
No such thing as an easy schedule. This isn't college, where teams get to schedule inferior opponents.

Godbama
03-03-2016, 12:58 AM
although while I say that, Spurs fans are pretty much as bad as Laker fans so nevermind fuck it. it's still the saddest most tryhard thing to be like That Guy on an opposing Team Forum lmao. Like even when That Guy is like, "GOOD GAME GUYS, YOU GAVE IT HARD TO US, RESPECT. NEXT TIME" it's still pretty gay lol.

Godbama
03-03-2016, 12:59 AM
He's not a warriors fan. He's already been outed as a Lakers fan. He trolls under a Warrior Alt.
fuck, that's probably the saddest thing I've ever read on ST.

Venti Quattro
03-03-2016, 01:01 AM
Warriors and Spurs have had the easiest scheds because they've been making it look easy, lol... Although GSW gets more benefit down the stretch as they have 16 home games (most in the NBA) and 7 road games left.

Proxy
03-03-2016, 01:05 AM

Well.... isn't that exactly what's going to happen?

Kawhitstorm
03-03-2016, 01:09 AM

Ibaka was front & center getting abused by 38 year old Timmay in the closeout game after he also got smacked in Gm 5.:wakeup

If you want to talk about playing injured teams & a worn down LeBron squad then look no further than the 2015 Worriers.:lol

offset formation
03-03-2016, 02:35 AM

Stupid and irrelevant fucking post, tbqh.

Godbama
03-03-2016, 02:45 AM
better a slave in hippieville than a king in fatstown tbh

UNT Eagles 2016
03-03-2016, 11:40 AM
better a slave in hippieville than a king in fatstown tbh
:lmao libtards

spurs10
03-03-2016, 11:45 AM
As a Warriors fan, shouldn't you be the first person to discount that sort of asterisk bullshit after everyone was trying to pull excuses for why the Warriors won last year? Honestly if you guys are going to be THE winning dynasty in the next couple seasons, you should learn to be less of a low class fan so that this high class Warriors franchise has a high class fanbase. Ya'll are in danger of being the new Laker fans. You're already having one of the historically greatest years in NBA history, trolling around the internet about it just makes Warriors fans seem sad/defensive/petty. Are the wins not enough to satisfy the cavernous mediocrity brewed in your mind (that great yawning brain maw you've got) by the last gazillion seasons of the Warriors before the recent ring? You'd never catch me on another team's forum (hell, I can barely tolerate Spurstalk, it's a liquid pool of dog shit) bickering and contending for responses with a rival fanbase. That shit is just sad tbh. It's a hole you've got that you're filling with Spurstalk. Gross.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, you've still got the brain of lottery team fan. :lol

He's not a warriors fan. He's already been outed as a Lakers fan. He trolls under a Warrior Alt.:rollin

Budkin
03-03-2016, 11:52 AM

Someone sounds like they are getting a little worried tbh...

TheMulletMan3000
03-03-2016, 11:58 AM

that is sad.

Godbama
03-03-2016, 11:08 PM
cool story fattie
enjoy your homeland of mediocrity, poverty, illiteracy, and obesity lol

Godbama
03-03-2016, 11:22 PM
p.s. http://i.imgur.com/MqMDsZZ.jpg
enjoy the next hurricane/tornado god sends because he fucking hates you dirty smelly undereducated people lol.
:lmao p.p.s. nearly 7,000 posts (since joining just last year!!!!) at almost THIRTY POSTS a day. jesus this forum may be full of losers, but wow WUTTA fucking LOSER. keep it up, maybe the imbecilic faggots here will learn to love you one day and make you a Spurstalk all-star!!!
sorry, I forgot the empire of fat hicks has no jobs anyway. lotta free time lol.

Benoit
03-04-2016, 12:51 AM
I hope the Spurs can give us a challenge on March 19

Hopefully they keep it within 10 points, because these games are getting too easy lmao

19-1 vs. the other top teams in the league, we're the anti-Spurs

dabom
03-04-2016, 12:53 AM
You're a laker fan though. :lmao

Godbama
03-04-2016, 12:56 AM

Hopefully they keep it within 10 points, because these games are getting too easy lmao

19-1 vs. the other top teams in the league, we're the anti-Spurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTAmKqwXo7s

spurs10
03-04-2016, 12:59 AM

19-1 vs. the other top teams in the league, we're the anti-Spurs Don't believe we are playing the Lakers on that date.:lol

UZER
03-04-2016, 01:02 AM
You're a laker fan though. :lmao

Stop saying that. He's not even a laker fan. If the warriors keep winning, this alt will become his main. He's your typical front running fa66ot.

dabom
03-04-2016, 01:03 AM
Stop saying that. He's not even a laker fan. If the warriors keep winning, this alt will become his main. He's your typical front running fa66ot.

:lol

Benoit
03-04-2016, 01:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTAmKqwXo7s

A lot of Lakers and Dubs fans are fans of both teams

Steph and Klay learned their game from Kobe, Klay's dad was a Lakers legend, Jerry West helped build our team, theres no geographical rivalry

Theres a reason we honored Kobe better than any other team

Godbama
03-04-2016, 01:16 AM

Steph and Klay learned their game from Kobe, Klay's dad was a Lakers legend, Jerry West helped build our team, theres no geographical rivalry

lol

dabom
03-04-2016, 01:17 AM

:lmao

daslicer
03-04-2016, 01:24 AM

What a retarded Laker fan you are. There is nothing in Steph's game that resembles Kobe's game. Steph's shooting abilities are patterned after his father. If you were a real warriors fan you would have read up on Steph's bio and would have found out how Dell worked a whole entire summer to fix his shot as a teenager. Go watch youtube clips of Dell and you will see there stroke is identical. Steph's handles and passing are both superior to Kobe's. There is zero resemblance. This is like saying Porzingis' game is patterned after Duncan.

Galileo
03-04-2016, 01:25 AM
Sure, but very small sample size. Also, like I said, they are destroying everyone else including the mid-tier teams which beat plenty of other teams. One of the top point differentials in the HISTORY of the NBA. Schedule has played a role, but they are legit.

best point differential in all of NBA history so far.

Godbama
03-04-2016, 01:28 AM
They wont have home court against the Lakers

Godbama
03-04-2016, 01:31 AM
on the real though, I know real Warriors lifelong fans and real Lakers lifelong fans and they would lynch your sad schizophrenic bandwagonning ass yo. no wonder I was worried the Warriors fanbase was becoming classless and full of ignorant hot takes like the Lakers fanbase, a significant percentage are turncoat Laker fans. Seriously, have some self-respect dude. I'm not going to be acting like I'm a Rockets or Mavs fan in the indeterminate future when the Spurs aren't good (never happening).

ride or die faggot

Hoops Czar
03-04-2016, 01:38 AM

You make it sound like the Spurs have never played Portland in the postseason.

tbdog
03-04-2016, 01:41 AM
I am not sure if Thunder or Clippers will best for the Warriors to play in the second round.

kobyz
03-04-2016, 01:43 AM
People need to stop get fooled by the record, Spurs have too much holes, Spurs not close to try and compete with the Warriors on a basketball court...

Benoit
03-04-2016, 01:52 AM
What a retarded Laker fan you are. There is nothing in Steph's game that resembles Kobe's game. Steph's shooting abilities are patterned after his father. If you were a real warriors fan you would have read up on Steph's bio and would have found out how Dell worked a whole entire summer to fix his shot as a teenager. Go watch youtube clips of Dell and you will see there stroke is identical. Steph's handles and passing are both superior to Kobe's. There is zero resemblance. This is like saying Porzingis' game is patterned after Duncan.

Kobe is Steph's idol

Shut up

Benoit
03-04-2016, 01:53 AM
People need to stop get fooled by the record, Spurs have too much holes, Spurs not close to try and compete with the Warriors on a basketball court...

This guy is always the voice of reason on this forum

Cheers brother

daslicer
03-04-2016, 01:54 AM
Kobe is Steph's idol

Shut up

:lmao because you said so right?

daslicer
03-04-2016, 01:57 AM
Kobe is Steph's idol

Shut up

:rollin You crack me up with your stupidity. If the Pelicans ever become a championship team should spur fans root for them since Anthony Davis once said Duncan was his childhood idol.

Godbama
03-04-2016, 02:07 AM
This guy is always the voice of reason on this forum

Cheers brother
lol nice try you fuggin poser

no wonder you lurk around this shitty forum, no real Warrior fans would accept your johnny come lately basketball-transgendered ass :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
05-25-2016, 05:00 AM
fuck. Wanted clips to win :bang and jump up to #3. I want no part of OKC in the 2nd round

UNTstrodamus Eagles 2016 aka guitarotdude27 ®

ceperez
05-25-2016, 05:36 AM
There is some truth in that a team needs to get through adversity to play well in the playoffs.

Spurs coasted its way, even in the Memphis series.

Thunder worked its stars to the edge even during the regular season.

Spurs when it won in 2014, had to go to game 7 against the Mavs in the 1st round.

OKC did not have a walk in the park against the Spurs, yet look at how they are dismantling the Dubs.