PDA

View Full Version : NBA: What does $600 mil mean vs the craft you dedicated your life to....

phyzik
03-03-2016, 01:44 AM
I mean, at the end of the day.... you got money, sure...

But in the grand scheme of things, what is the difference between $600 mil and $100 mil when it comes to legacy? Either way, you're set for life.

Is anyone REALLY going to be talking about Donald Trumps money when his racist ass kicks the bucket? Does anyone give a shit about the Hilton whores when it comes to their money?

This can be put simply by William Shakespeare's "Richard III" Act V, Scene IV....

"A horse! A horse! My KINGDOM for a Horse!"

That, at it's crux, is Kobe. Looking for a horse to ride and no one gives a shit about his money.

It is all about Legacy and the story you leave behind.

Kobe in the dirt begging for attention, his minions touting a fallen empire.

Duncan riding out on top, the victor.

Thread
03-03-2016, 01:45 AM
Duncan is a homosexual.

phyzik
03-03-2016, 01:46 AM
Duncan is a homosexual.

The top floater in the toilet says what?

thats what.

Venti Quattro
03-03-2016, 01:51 AM
If I had $600 million I wouldn't give a shit about you or what you thought, OP

phyzik
03-03-2016, 01:53 AM
If I had $600 million I wouldn't give a shit about you or what you thought, OP

Except Kobe does give a shit about what people think.... hence the pity party farewell tour to stick a prop under his corpse to hold him up. :lol

You know it, I know it, KAM knows it, LF Sage knows it.... we ALL know it. :toast

Legacy is what counts in the grand scheme of things, not dollars.

Venti Quattro
03-03-2016, 01:59 AM
Except Kobe does give a shit about what people think.... hence the pity party farewell tour to stick a prop under his corpse to hold him up. :lol

You know it, I know it, KAM knows it, LF Sage knows it.... we ALL know it. :toast

Legacy is what counts in the grand scheme of things, not dollars.

He does give a shit about what people think, it's human nature. But sure as hell he doesn't care about opinions coming from people like you. :lol

I don't think he spends time reading this cesspool, getting mad over the comments you make. He can buy this place and shut it down many times over, and that is the truth. The same with Duncan, or any other professional athlete... They don't seek validation from armchair analysts who think they have what it takes to give quality basketball analysis, they seek validation from fellow legends who have done it themselves... :lol :lol

spurraider21
03-03-2016, 02:02 AM
Duncan is a homosexual.
That's 12 talkin

phyzik
03-03-2016, 02:04 AM
He does give a shit about what people think, it's human nature. But sure as hell he doesn't care about opinions coming from people like you. :lol

I don't think he spends time reading this cesspool, getting mad over the comments you make. He can buy this place and shut it down many times over, and that is the truth. The same with Duncan, or any other professional athlete... They don't seek validation from armchair analysts who think they have what it takes to give quality basketball analysis, they seek validation from fellow legends who have done it themselves... :lol :lol

But you certainly do...

Hitting the right buttons with laker fans tonight, I am.... :lol

I must be right on point to make Venti erupt like this. :lmao

Molotov
03-03-2016, 02:55 AM
Lakerfan does sound defensive and salty, judging by the way he semen shielding Kobe.

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2016, 07:14 AM
I mean, at the end of the day.... you got money, sure...

But in the grand scheme of things, what is the difference between $600 mil and $100 mil when it comes to legacy? Either way, you're set for life.

Is anyone REALLY going to be talking about Donald Trumps money when his racist ass kicks the bucket? Does anyone give a shit about the Hilton whores when it comes to their money?

This can be put simply by William Shakespeare's "Richard III" Act V, Scene IV....

That, at it's crux, is Kobe. Looking for a horse to ride and no one gives a shit about his money.

It is all about Legacy and the story you leave behind.

Kobe in the dirt begging for attention, his minions touting a fallen empire.

Duncan riding out on top, the victor.

So you saying you'd rather have 100 and a 8 ESPN ranking vs 600 and a 12 ESPN ranking :lmao

:lol spurs fan mad as fuck no one paying attention to Tar Tar Tammy :lol..... But hey is is ranked 8th by ESPN:lol

Thread
03-03-2016, 07:54 AM
The top floater in the toilet says what?

thats what.

Duncan is a homosexual.

Chucho
03-04-2016, 04:11 PM
Kobe doesn't have $600. He has $365 and most of that is due to his wife. Tired, old, broken down shit bag and his hanger ons.

Chucho
03-04-2016, 04:13 PM
Wait, he is officially worth $280 million, Duncan is at $150 million.

http://justrichest.com/kobe-bryant-net-worth-how-much-is-kobe-bryant-worth/

Yeah, $130 million difference doesn't circumvent 8>12, 5>1, 2>1, 17 50+ win seasons, relevance this decade, etc. etc.

Only faggots, assholes and pussies will lie about a guys worth when they have nothing left to hang on, even the ballsack.

DMC
03-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Duncan is a homosexual.
Your hero being pushed out of the pantheon by a homosexual, 2 in fact.

lol Dale.. "12 is just an opinion, come on guys we're better than that"

Reads obscure post about Duncan being gay "Duncan is a homosexual"

koriwhat
03-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Lakerfan does sound defensive and salty, judging by the way he semen shielding Kobe.

If they weren't, well they never would've visited and signup on a spurs forum. I dont visit any other foruma let alone another teams forum. Lame asses!

Thread
03-04-2016, 11:40 PM
Your hero being pushed out of the pantheon by a homosexual, 2 in fact.

lol Dale.. "12 is just an opinion, come on guys we're better than that"

Reads obscure post about Duncan being gay "Duncan is a homosexual"

I don't do 12. I leave that up to you children.

And Duncan is a homosexual. Tramp stamp, tongue ring, shit bag, bend over after Battier bent him over, honeymooning with his wife & his best friend, Noah's pantomime.

DMC
03-04-2016, 11:48 PM

And Duncan is a homosexual. Tramp stamp, tongue ring, shit bag, bend over after Battier bent him over, honeymooning with his wife & his best friend, Noah's pantomime.
Kobe didn't just do 12, Kobe is 12 and 12 is Kobe.

It's gotten under your saddle and its vexed you something fierce.

Mitch
03-04-2016, 11:49 PM
Kobe is at peace, he is wealthy and left a bigger footprint than Duncan.

Duncan has a better career, he is kinda wealthy, but still made a smaller footprint.

There is no arguing that, even on this forum you see it: Kobe is mentioned more in the NBA forum and he's done the least.

Kobe won and he still has his wife & kids (:lol)

Thread
03-04-2016, 11:50 PM
Kobe didn't just do 12, Kobe is 12 and 12 is Kobe.

It's gotten under your saddle and its vexed you something fierce.

I don't do 12. I leave that to you children.

Thread
03-04-2016, 11:50 PM
Kobe is at peace, he is wealthy and left a bigger footprint than Duncan.

Duncan has a better career, he is kinda wealthy, but still made a smaller footprint.

There is no arguing that, even on this forum you see it: Kobe is mentioned more in the NBA forum and he's done the least.

Kobe won and he still has his wife & kids (:lol)

I said it first.

Mitch
03-04-2016, 11:52 PM
I said it first.

It's true, Cub :tu

The man has his health, family and wealth.

Duncan has two of those and he's going to only have one if he keeps making stupid decisions.

DMC
03-04-2016, 11:53 PM
Kobe is at 12. If that puts him at peace then so be it. It sure as hell riled you faggots including the cat lovers.

Thread
03-05-2016, 12:00 AM
It's true, Cub :tu

The man has his health, family and wealth.

Duncan has two of those and he's going to only have one if he keeps making stupid decisions.

Yep, Duncan got poleaxed by his wife.

The Bryants are an American success story. Down, face ass down, low, on the fucking pavement, both of 'em, hammers & tongs littering their battlefield. Police dispatched out there numerous times to quell disturbances reestablish the peace. His wife, her mother, his mother-in-law by marriage beating him down on a daily basis, haranguing him non stop. These two kids, picked themselves up, dusted themselves off, got their shoulders together, a V formed twixt 'em from the top of the shoulder to the respective elbows. V, for victory. That's how it is done. Done. They did it. No tap out, no state writing their epitaph, no second dads, no second moms, no selling their shit.

jacks, timbers, yada, yada,

Matzel, matzel, good things.

Mitch
03-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Yep, Duncan got poleaxed by his wife.

The Bryants are an American success story. Down, face ass down, low, on the fucking pavement, both of 'em, hammers & tongs littering their battlefield. Police dispatched out there numerous times to quell disturbances reestablish the peace. His wife, her mother, his mother-in-law by marriage beating him down on a daily basis, haranguing him non stop. These two kids, picked themselves up, dusted themselves off, got their shoulders together, a V formed twixt 'em from the top of the shoulder to the respective elbows. V, for victory. That's how it is done. Done. They did it. No tap out, no state writing their epitaph, no second dads, no second moms, no selling their shit.

jacks, timbers, yada, yada,

Matzel, matzel, good things.

That's how it used to be done: You fix something that's broken, not replace it.

Kobe was broken, the Bryant family worked with Kobe to fix things and that's all.

Duncan and Amy were both broken. Amy replaced Duncan and Duncan is waiting to get out of the closet when nobody cares about him anymore.

Thread
03-05-2016, 12:27 AM
That's how it used to be done: You fix something that's broken, not replace it.

Kobe was broken, the Bryant family worked with Kobe to fix things and that's all.

Duncan and Amy were both broken. Amy replaced Duncan and Duncan is waiting to get out of the closet when nobody cares about him anymore.

Yep, Mitch with the absolute goods.

You fix it, you're scarred, but, you go on---together. You find that dying ember, and you breath life into it, and it roars again, not as fierce as the initial flame, but, a richer flame. A broken thing, a shattered marriage can be made whole again. The Bryants are living proof.

The Bryants are heroes.

Mitch
03-05-2016, 12:45 AM
Yep, Mitch with the absolute goods.

You fix it, you're scarred, but, you go on---together. You find that dying ember, and you breath life into it, and it roars again, not as fierce as the initial flame, but, a richer flame. A broken thing, a shattered marriage can be made whole again. The Bryants are living proof.

The Bryants are heroes.

They are role models at the very least. Duncan? Great basketball player, but that's all.

Thread
03-05-2016, 12:48 AM
They are role models at the very least. Duncan? Great basketball player, but that's all.

Yeah, ain't no denying it, old 19.2 can play.

ambchang
03-05-2016, 09:25 AM

You didn't do stats either. But then 19.2 happened.

You only do titles. But when it's 5=5, it's tosb.

Only making the playoffs and winning the last game matter, then it's Duncan is a homosexual.

KobeOwnsDuncan
03-05-2016, 09:31 AM
http://momof6.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/BigFootprint1-300x165.jpg

Kobes footprint on the game

KobeOwnsDuncan
03-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Duncans footprint

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/jtinjaca/jtinjaca1207/jtinjaca120700006/14492203-baby--child-small-footsteps--black-icons-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

03-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Wait, he is officially worth $280 million, Duncan is at $150 million.

http://justrichest.com/kobe-bryant-net-worth-how-much-is-kobe-bryant-worth/

Yeah, $130 million difference doesn't circumvent 8>12, 5>1, 2>1, 17 50+ win seasons, relevance this decade, etc. etc.

Only faggots, assholes and pussies will lie about a guys worth when they have nothing left to hang on, even the ballsack.

And half of that is Vanessa's since the dumbass didn't even get a prenup :lmao

so he's basically worth less than Duncan :lol

Thread
03-05-2016, 01:53 PM

He didn't need a prenup. Him and Vanessa grabbed some jacks, timbers, and started back down. Tim and Amy grabbed the lawyers and got with CPS (Child Protective Services)>>>"Now, Mr. Duncan, you'll have the children every other weekend and two weeks during Summer vacation. Would it be okay if I got your autograph now, thank you."

03-05-2016, 01:58 PM
He didn't need a prenup. Him and Vanessa grabbed some jacks, timbers, and started back down. Tim and Amy grabbed the lawyers and got with CPS (Child Protective Services)>>>"Now, Mr. Duncan, you'll have the children every other weekend and two weeks during Summer vacation. Would it be okay if I got your autograph now, thank you."
I'll just bet he didn't.

DMC
03-05-2016, 01:59 PM

He can't even divorce her even though the mail was delivered to that box many years ago.

Thread
03-05-2016, 02:02 PM
I'll just bet he didn't.

prenups are for pussies & assholes, people who don't have faith in themselves, or, the one walkin' the walkin', talkin' the talk on their shoulder. Easy that day. It's each day thereafter where it becomes.........different.

Thread
03-05-2016, 02:05 PM
He can't even divorce her even though the mail was delivered to that box many years ago.

Like the man said,,,they fixed it, they categorically refused to replace it. No children in their wind whipped wake. No. Those children are still in the hands that brung 'em. Duncans children? Every other weekend, two weeks of a Summer vacation. Hey, D, just like in the TV.

Mitch
03-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Kobe and Vanessa seem like a loving couple, tbh. They love their kids and eachother.

Duncan? He loved his male secretary, bought him a house. I wonder if they slept together while Amy was in the other room trying to ignore the sounds of two faggots bumping uglies.

She probably told Tim to get rid of him or she'd pull his awkward ass out of the closet and in front of all San Antonio.

Thread
03-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Kobe and Vanessa seem like a loving couple, tbh. They love their kids and eachother.

Duncan? He loved his male secretary, bought him a house. I wonder if they slept together while Amy was in the other room trying to ignore the sounds of two faggots bumping uglies.

She probably told Tim to get rid of him or she'd pull his awkward ass out of the closet and in front of all San Antonio.

I've never been prouder of Mitch as I am right now.

Here's the keys to the car, son.

Mitch
03-05-2016, 02:11 PM
I've never been prouder of Mitch as I am right now.

Here's the keys to the car, son.

:lol I'll make sure to fill her up, Cub

Thread
03-05-2016, 02:17 PM
:lol I'll make sure to fill her up, Cub

I'll just bet you will.

ambchang
03-05-2016, 03:24 PM

Perhaps? Probably? Be sure of it like it was you who Duncan rammed or shit up about your conjecture.

Mitch
03-05-2016, 03:38 PM
Perhaps? Probably? Be sure of it like it was you who Duncan rammed or shit up about your conjecture.

Quit your blabbering ya racist chink.

DMC
03-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Like the man said,,,they fixed it, they categorically refused to replace it. No children in their wind whipped wake. No. Those children are still in the hands that brung 'em. Duncans children? Every other weekend, two weeks of a Summer vacation. Hey, D, just like in the TV.
Except Duncan's kids get to say "my Daddy is a top 10 all time NBA player". Kobe's, not so much. When do they learn to count to 12?

DMC
03-05-2016, 05:03 PM

And you love your cats.

ambchang
03-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Quit your blabbering ya racist chink.

Was that a probably racist or perhaps racist?

Mitch
03-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Was that a probably racist or perhaps racist?

There's no real question about your racism, Chang-bingbong :lol

Thread
03-05-2016, 05:46 PM
Except Duncan's kids get to say "my Daddy is a top 10 all time NBA player". Kobe's, not so much. When do they learn to count to 12?

I don't do "all time."

It's my religion.

DMC
03-05-2016, 06:46 PM
I don't do "all time."

It's my religion.

Sure you don't.

Thread
03-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Sure you don't.

I don't. I leave that up to you children.

InTheCrust
03-05-2016, 08:26 PM
:lmao wtf is this shit??

LF: :cryKobe and Nessa, so beautiful together tbh fwiw:cry

Good LORD lakerfan, get your shit together and get rid of Chazz so we can finally talk basketball again

DMC
03-05-2016, 09:23 PM
I don't. I leave that up to you children.
Sure you don't.

ambchang
03-05-2016, 10:45 PM
There's no real question about your racism, Chang-bingbong :lol

Yeah, as in its a stretch to think that there is one reason at all.

Just like all those perhaps and probably you are throwing around someone else's private life.