PDA

View Full Version : My Negroes Putting In Work - Part l

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2016, 08:21 AM
:lol. My nigga should get an award for this shit...the school admins are the ones that should be facing charges

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/article-akins-0220_zpszfek1vxz.jpg

An Ohio teen who posed as a state senator spoke to a class of high schoolers about his “civil service” — and school officials only caught on when the real legislator showed up weeks later for his own lecture.

Izaha Akins, 18, faces felony charges for the December deception at Mohawk High School. The teen — who claimed to have pulled off the stunt to shed light on lax school security — used his own name but said he was appointed to take over for Sen. David Burke, whom he said resigned due to health issues.

“I was duping to prove a point: that these kinds of things can happen,” he told the Blade newspaper. (http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2016/02/20/Man-who-pretended-to-be-senator-charged.html)“They could easily have Googled me and they didn’t.”

Akins toured the Sycamore school on Dec. 15, talked to an American government class and was even chauffeured around in a car provided by a local dealership.
But the school only realized the “senator” was a fake when the real Sen. Burke showed up in January to visit.

Akins was arrested Feb. 10 and is charged with two felonies: impersonating a peace officer and telecommunications fraud.

The teen’s grand scheme kicked off last year when Akins learned Burke was scheduled to give a January talk to the high school’s government class.

The teen called the teacher, Henry Stobbs, and claimed Burke had fallen ill. Akins said he was the new state Senator for Marysville — he called himself the “youngest state senator ever” — and told the skeptical teacher he’d be happy to speak to the class in absence of his “colleague.”

Stobbs, who asked Akin why he hadn’t read about the appointment in local media, dropped his doubt when the teen said he was the second pick to replace the senator, and only got the job with the top candidate declined the offer.
Akins then asked if they could push up the date for the January visit, and the school agreed to move it to December.

Authorities said local dealership Reineke Ford provided a car and driver for the day to the supposed legislator. When Akins showed up on Dec. 15, signed into the office with his own I.D., got a tour of the school and then made his way to the government class, where he gave a rousing speech about politics, Mohawk Schools Superintendent Ken Ratliff said.

“The presentation was about being active in politics, political processes. Everyone thought it was legit, bought into it, including the teacher,” he told the newspaper.

Avante
03-04-2016, 12:40 PM
I have a book full of old sports headlines in newspapers from way back when.

NEGRO SETS TRACK RECORD

Ha~~~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
03-04-2016, 12:47 PM
I have a book full of old sports headlines in newspapers from way back when.

NEGRO SETS TRACK RECORD

Ha~~~~~~~~~

what do you expect it to say?

Avante
03-04-2016, 12:54 PM
what do you expect it to say?

We never ever saw...

CAUCASIAN SETS TRACK RECORD

SpursforSix
03-04-2016, 12:57 PM
We never ever saw...

CAUCASIAN SETS TRACK RECORD

we would today if that happened

Avante
03-04-2016, 01:04 PM
we would today if that happened

A few years ago Frenchmen Christophe LeMaitre ran the first caucasian sub10.00 100m. In the track world this was a real big deal...huge! As are all barrier breakers.

The headlines read.....

FRENCHMEN RUN'S SUB10.00

Then in the story we read about how he was the first non African roots sprinter to run a sub10.00 100m.

The best French sprinters, Roger Bambuck and Ronold Pognon were black. And Pognon had ran a sub10.00.

History maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62rv9dtn53w

He reminds all us historians of the great Dave Sime, the grandpa of Stanford speedy RB Christian McCaffrey.

Sime in lane one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV58asXiFfk

Both Sime and LeMaitre better at 200m. As we sAw in those races they both were coming on in the latter stages, (actually decellerating at a slower rate due to superior SE)

SpursforSix
03-04-2016, 01:16 PM
He reminds all us historians of the great Dave Sime, the grandpa of Stanford speedy RB Christian McCaffrey.

He reminds me of Pee Pee the Kidnapper

clambake
03-04-2016, 01:16 PM
wonder if those guys run from the past.

Avante
03-04-2016, 01:19 PM
He reminds me of Pee Pee the Kidnapper

We need to talk little man, ok?

We both think we are trolling the other guy and it's silly. I get the fact you're all fucked up, you make it obvious but can ya cool the overwelming amount of stupidity, ok?

Avante
03-04-2016, 01:20 PM
wonder if those guys run from the past.

So I brought this navy/hooker thing up looking to run from the past, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Just how damn dumb are you?

Avante
03-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Speaking of......Negroes.

I highly recommend the poetry of Langston Hughes, and the books by...

Ralph Ellison
James Baldwin
Richard Wright

And the Paul Robeson bio.

When it comes to music...

Louis Armstrong
Ma Rainey
Bessie Smith
Blind Lemon Jefferson
Robert Johnson
Cannon Jug Band
Memphis Jug Band
Memphis Minnie
Chuck Berry
Bo Diddley
Sam Cooke
Al Green
Marvin Gaye
Barbara George
Percy Sledge
Curtis Mayfield
Bobby Bland
Jackie Wilson
The Crows
The Coasters
The Platters
The Shirelles
Muddy Waters
John Lee Hooker
Little Willie John
Etta James
Howlin' Wolf
Lightnin' Hopkins
The Temptations
Otis Redding
Wilson Pickett
Bob Marley
Prince
Chris Thomas King

....hmmmm? Bad idea, I could post this list forever.

Then we have Tom Molineaux. He was a slave that boxed for his owner. Yep, plantation fights. He never lost and won his owner Mr. Molineaux a lot of $$$$$$$$. So much so that he won his freedom. He would end up in England fighting for the world championship.

Then there's the slave who ended up ruling a nation, who?

How about that all black HS in Tennessee that went three seasons never allowing any opponet inside the 50 yard line? Yep, never scored on for three seasons.

So who can tell me the first all black 4x1 team to win the Olympic gold?

I've got about 30 or so books on the black experience, one of my favorites is....Black Americans in Sport....this is done by George L. Lee who was an artist, so he does drawings of all the black greats from the past. But.....he does make two errors.

Gale Sayers was "The Kansas Comet" not "The Kansas Cyclone". And. Eddie Tolan didn't run on that 1932 Olympic 4x1 gold medal team. The USA ran a team just there for that event, none of our 100m sprinters were on the team. That's depth.

bigzak25
03-05-2016, 01:12 AM
Hey spursforsix...I like reading your post bro, but if your going to continually quote that guy, you going on ignore too! Lol.

Avante
03-05-2016, 03:50 AM
Hey spursforsix...I like reading your post bro, but if your going to continually quote that guy, you going on ignore too! Lol.

I nevrer really ignore anyone that's just me working the little people. Works like a charm.