PDA

View Full Version : Kyle anderson takes a subtle hit at Parker...

apalisoc_9
03-04-2016, 09:46 AM
"Those 5 guys that closed the game for us was super fan to watch"..

Dang, must be hard when a 22 year old takes shots at you...

I'm guessing kyle is not the only sick and tired of dribble dribble basketball.

Got yanked last night because the only plays hed run the first two minutes was TP and timmy two man game...still living in 2007 i guess.

K...
03-04-2016, 10:04 AM
How long do you wait to say pity post? I want to be the first.

FromWayDowntown
03-04-2016, 10:17 AM

That, or he admires his teammates and thought that the way those 5 guys played last night in particular was fun to watch.

I'm frequently amazed by how "fans" of the most controversy free franchise in all of American professional sports try to find ways to manufacture controversy out of nothing.

SASdynasty!
03-04-2016, 10:25 AM
That, or he admires his teammates and thought that the way those 5 guys played last night in particular was fun to watch.

I'm frequently amazed by how "fans" of the most controversy free franchise in all of American professional sports try to find ways to manufacture controversy out of nothing.
It's kind of like how it looks cooler when Mills hits a 3-pointer. Now, percentage-wise, Parker has been way better from 3 than Mills the last couple seasons, but I am in full agreement that when Mills does make them, it looks more fun.

BillMc
03-04-2016, 10:54 AM

This.

Chinook
03-04-2016, 10:58 AM

Yeah. Apa just twisted this to make it into an anti-Parker thing. Shameful. It's clear as day his dig was referring to Simmons.

TXstbobcat
03-04-2016, 11:03 AM
Really reaching to get Kyle taking a shot at Tony from that.

coachmac87
03-04-2016, 11:04 AM

Typically this kind of stuff happens when you don't have a life or real friends and being a grown ass man and having a poster of another grown ass man on your wall..

Just a hunch

TheMulletMan3000
03-04-2016, 11:20 AM

:tu

houston spurs fan
03-04-2016, 11:40 AM

Dang, must be hard when a 22 year old takes shots at you...

I'm guessing kyle is not the only sick and tired of dribble dribble basketball.

Got yanked last night because the only plays hed run the first two minutes was TP and timmy two man game...still living in 2007 i guess.
Tito Boy trolling and stirring shit up per par...