xtremesteven33
03-04-2016, 01:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=furdAX6Z2es

lefty
03-04-2016, 01:19 PM
Well duh

TheGreatYacht
03-04-2016, 01:21 PM
Only caught the last 5 minutes of the show, Skip was talking about how Kawhi can't guard PG's (named Curry, Westbrook, etc) :wow

lefty
03-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Only caught the last 5 minutes of the show, Skip was talking about how Kawhi can't guard PG's (named Curry, Westbrook, etc) :wow
At least he is trying, unlie some Spurs starting PG

LongtimeSpursFan
03-04-2016, 01:23 PM
I think because we still have to ask then he is not. He has yet to catch on to the people outside of San Antonio.

BillMc
03-04-2016, 01:24 PM
God, I hate the way Skip sighs before every topic.

BatManu20
03-04-2016, 01:25 PM

Seconded.

TheGreatYacht
03-04-2016, 01:25 PM
At least he is trying, unlie some Spurs starting PG
Too tired from distributing the ball, tbh.. Something a 2apg player doesn't know anything of

xtremesteven33
03-04-2016, 01:26 PM
IMO all the tools, ingredients and the resume is already there but he still needs his playoff moment where he single handedly takes over a game offensively or a game winning shot in the playoffs. That to me is when he fully resonates as a "Superstar".

lefty
03-04-2016, 01:27 PM
Too tired from distributing the ball,
:lol at parker "distributing the ball"

Horse
03-04-2016, 01:32 PM
I watched then wonder why I did. Fuck skip he is the best 2-way players in basketball. Maybe LeBron passes better but kawhi is getting better. he shoots better than LeBron I say he posts better, give LeBron the edge with putting his head down and getting to the basket. And kawhi is also the leagues #1 defender.

manufan10
03-04-2016, 01:37 PM
:lol I watched the first few seconds and Skip already got on my nerves... nobody said that Kawhi is better than LeBron... just that he's a superstar. You can be a superstar and not be better than LeBron.

MVPCues
03-04-2016, 01:45 PM
:lol I watched the first few seconds and Skip already got on my nerves... nobody said that Kawhi is better than LeBron... just that he's a superstar. You can be a superstar and not be better than LeBron.

Barkley said he was. Barkley said he was the best two way player. Kenny asked better than Lebron? Chuck said yes, as a two way player, better than Lebron.

ceperez
He wins a championship this year and then I'll call him a superstar. Otherwise, he's at best an all-star.

hater

And lebron can?

TheGreatYacht
03-04-2016, 01:46 PM
And lebron can?
TOSB Lebron? Nah

hater
03-04-2016, 01:48 PM
He wins a championship this year and then I'll call him a superstar. Otherwise, he's at best an all-star.

If we dong win a ship it'll be most likely because Duncan broke or Lamar got his shit pushed in.by Green

spurs10
03-04-2016, 01:54 PM
And lebron can? Exactly! Last time Curry was in SA I believe Kawhi did just fine when he was on him.

Cry Havoc
03-04-2016, 02:01 PM

:lol DPOY, FMVP, leading a 52-9 team in scoring and steals, 3rd in rebounds from the SF position, while shooting historically unprecedented splits at a high volume. At 24 years old.

Definitely just an all-star. :lol

baseline bum
03-04-2016, 02:05 PM
It's pretty hard to argue Kawhi isn't top 5 at the very least in this league. Curry is obviously #1, but then you can make good arguments for James, Leonard, Durant, and Westbrook in any order from there to fill out the top 5.

KDKSpurs24
03-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Too tired from distributing the ball, tbh.. Something a 2apg player doesn't know anything of

Dude gtfoh. If you watched the game last night and the past few games you'd see that Kawhi has been driving and dishing to wide open teammates. They just didn't hit the shots. The game against Detroit where he had 5 assists he was passing to several open guys(Enough to get 10 assists) and they just didn't make the shot. It takes two people to get an assist dude.

And he guarded Jrue Holiday at the end of the game last night so I have no clue if Skip even payed attention to the game. Or you.

03-04-2016, 02:11 PM
Kawhi Leonard made 12-of-22 from the field for 30 points against the Pelicans during a 94-86 win on Thursday, adding 11 rebounds, three assists, two steals, two blocks and six 3-pointers.
He joined Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Brandon Knight as the only players to score at least 30 with six treys while pulling down more than 10 boards this season. Leonard is on fire over his last four games with a 71.9 true shooting percentage, averaging 28.3 points, 7.5 boards, 3.0 assists, 2.0 steals, 0.8 blocks and 3.3 treys. He's a mega superstar. Mar 3 - 11:24 P

-Rotoworld

MEGA!!

steeledl
03-04-2016, 02:11 PM
It's pretty hard to argue Kawhi isn't top 5 at the very least in this league. Curry is obviously #1, but then you can make good arguments for James, Leonard, Durant, and Westbrook in any order from there to fill out the top 5.

Pretty much this and maybe throw cp3 in the argument

03-04-2016, 02:15 PM
Sorry, the blue font is copy and paste blue, not sarcasm blue.
Link: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1833/kawhi-leonard

NameLess Scrub
03-04-2016, 02:16 PM
Kawhi said he's not there yet.

Maybe let this season end.
Also maybe he can start speaking in 3rd person like The Rock and Miguel Cotto.

Kawhi: Kawhi not a superstar yet. Kawhi will keep working hard.

TheMulletMan3000
03-04-2016, 02:27 PM
first take threads should be deleted

SpurPadre
03-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Only Superstars turn down daughters...so yes, he was a Superstar even before this season started.

will_spurs
03-04-2016, 02:30 PM

Maybe there's an argument to be made that Westbrook is above Kawhi, but it can't be a good one.

spurraider21
03-04-2016, 02:37 PM
:lol

BillMc
03-04-2016, 02:39 PM
:lol DPOY, FMVP, leading a 52-9 team in scoring and steals, 3rd in rebounds from the SF position, while shooting historically unprecedented splits at a high volume. At 24 years old.

Plus how many defending DPOY's have lead the league in 3 point shooting? Can't be many....

will_spurs
03-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Plus how many defending DPOY's have lead the league in 3 point shooting? Can't be many....

That's really the jist of Barkley's argument that Kawhi's the best 2-way player in the league: not only is he the reigning DPOY and a defensive beast, but he's a great, efficient scorer. Sadly whatever Kawhi is doing, and whatever SA is doing this season is overshadowed by Curry and the Warriors.

baseline bum
03-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Maybe there's an argument to be made that Westbrook is above Kawhi, but it can't be a good one.

You might be able to make one for the first 47:45 of gametime. The running threes at the end of the game are pretty bad though. :lol

UZER
03-04-2016, 03:02 PM
The hesitation is always ppg. We've been programmed to think you can't be an MVP, Superstar level player unless you score X amount of points. While that is true to some extent, the way kawhi dominates the D side of the game, along with what he does offensively, plus doing it in a spurs system that is not designed for one person to dominate is impressive, most impressive *huuuhhhpeeerrr*

bic50
03-04-2016, 03:06 PM
greatcuck being a salty bitch today. :lol

SupremeGuy
03-04-2016, 03:12 PM
First Take was alright until they gave SAS a permanent seat... now it's unwatchable.

TheDoctor
03-04-2016, 03:18 PM
:lol Guys, they just following a script. It's pretty obvious. 1st, Skip saying no, almost saying Tim Duncan is a borderline SuperStar too. Because it's "boring"? Then, you got SASmith, saying yes? That KL2 it' a SuperStar? I mean... Hahaha.

Of course Kawhi it's a SuperStar. He even chest pounding now :lol

coachmac87
03-04-2016, 03:22 PM
If he's not already one now..it'll be official come June

~O~
03-04-2016, 03:30 PM
Westbrok...and Kawhi leonard are in a tie as the second best player in the league. Westbrook edges him out just a bit in overall efficiency. Definitely not shooting however.

I'd have to truly see who's been the better player past the all-star break. Leonard should win that easily in terms of offensive efficiency.

Its undeniable that Kawhi Leonard is a superstar......but he plays for the Spurs. He's a top 3 player in the league. Top 5 is watering him down. He's top 3.

Stephen Curry has runaway with Value Over Replacement, offensive winshares, offensive box +/-, Overall box +/-, winshares and per 48, offensive rating, and PER. Nothing defensive. He isn't at all an elite capable defender. Especially at 185lbs. He's 5th in steal's per game which the top five of this defensive category is dominated by point guards of course. That's the only true thing defensively that he's capable of leading in.

Curry has faced all the best defenses in the league and they couldn't stop him. Its whatever.

BillMc
03-04-2016, 03:32 PM
That's really the jist of Barkley's argument that Kawhi's the best 2-way player in the league: not only is he the reigning DPOY and a defensive beast, but he's a great, efficient scorer. Sadly whatever Kawhi is doing, and whatever SA is doing this season is overshadowed by Curry and the Warriors.

Hopefully, we climb out of that shadow in the playoffs. :ihit

will_spurs
03-04-2016, 03:40 PM
Westbrok...and Kawhi leonard are in a tie as the second best player in the league. Westbrook edges him out just a bit in overall efficiency. Definitely not shooting however.

That's why PER is crap: it overrates crappy volume shooters like Westbrook.

Westbrook "edges" Kawhi on PER (almost negligible difference) but Kawhi absolutely annihilates him on shooting. Westbrook is shooting .456 from the field and .296 on 257 three-point attempts!

Spurs that are shooting worse than Westbrook: Green, Manu, Patty and McCallum.
Spurs with a worse 3P% than Westbrook: LMA, Duncan and KA (and they combine for 43 attempts)

Westbrook and his "elephant in a china shop" athleticism is really the most overrated PG (or even player) in the NBA.

~O~
03-04-2016, 04:26 PM

Westbrook "edges" Kawhi on PER (almost negligible difference) but Kawhi absolutely annihilates him on shooting. Westbrook is shooting .456 from the field and .296 on 257 three-point attempts!

Spurs with a worse 3P% than Westbrook: LMA, Duncan and KA (and they combine for 43 attempts)

Westbrook and his "elephant in a china shop" athleticism is really the most overrated PG (or even player) in the NBA.

Oh relax.

He does edge kawhi in PER. It doesn't matter how the stat is skewed, he still leads second on PER.

I didn't mention anything about True Shooting(leonard wins), Field Goal Percentage(leonard wins), Three point percentage(leonard wins), and Assists (leonard losses).

Assists play a huge role in the movement of an offense. Rebounds play a huge role at finishing defensive plays and not allowing second chance plays.

Westbrook does it all around the board. He's a streaky shooter from long distance but its competent enough for players to have to guard him.

I've never seen Leonard take up point forward duties at all. He's walked the ball up court, made plays but hasn't played a major role as point forward. Granted, the most assists he's had in a game this year was 6 assists. The most rebounds he's had total in double digits were in 11 games. Westbrook had 14 games of double digit rebounds. 36 games with at least 10 or more assists. Russell Westbrook has 84 more total rebounds then leonard.

He even has 44 more offensive rebounds then Leonard also. He has 499 more assists than Leonard. He's the leader of all point guards in defensive winshares. He's the defending point guard in the league. Curry, surprisingly, made it to the top 20 at number 20. He's a team defender but not at all an individual defender.

Westbrook has 9 triple doubles this year. Leonard has none. Granted it's not Leonard's role to play point, that shows how much Wesbrook plays a major role in contributing to team's wins. This is why Westbrook is second in overall box +/-, offensive box plus and minus, overall win shares, value over replacement. Westbrook trumps Kawhi Leonard in ball distribution. This all leads to why he's the second best player in the league.

Cry Havoc
03-04-2016, 04:27 PM

Yep. Westbrook is a player that's entirely in the mold of Kobe -- he wants to get his regardless of the cost to his team. And 9/10 times he thinks HE is the best option to have the ball in his hands, especially in late game situations.

Remember the shot he put up in OT game 6? It went OVER THE BACKBOARD. That's not just a low BBIQ at play, that's a reckless, selfish person who has no regard for how the game SHOULD be played.

~O~
03-04-2016, 04:28 PM
Yep. Westbrook is a player that's entirely in the mold of Kobe -- he wants to get his regardless of the cost to his team. And 9/10 times he thinks HE is the best option to have the ball in his hands, especially in late game situations.

Remember the shot he put up in OT game 6? It went OVER THE BACKBOARD. That's not just a low BBIQ at play, that's a reckless, selfish person who has no regard for how the game SHOULD be played.

I wonder what his clutch stats are. They're probably awful. Hmm

Mel_13
03-04-2016, 04:31 PM
If he's not a superstar, then there aren't any more than three superstars in the entire NBA.

Brazil
03-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Kawhi is the second best player of the league behind Curry and it's not even close tbh...

Dude is the best player of an historical 52-9 Spurs, Spurs are second best in the league and would be first by a mile if not for a GSW historical run.

Durant is not at Kawhi's level, OKC are largely behind the Spurs and Durant impact on Defense is <<<< Kawhi while his offense is > but not by a wide margin
Westbrook is not at Kawhi's level, his defense is gimmicks compared to Kawhi then again offensively he is a pure chucker
Lebron this year has not a big case either even though Cavs are absolutely shit when he is out and Spurs still look like a PO team but this kind of argument is quite dumb, not Kawhi's fault are not pure shit without him tbh :lol Lebron has not played defense in a while tbh...

Brazil
03-04-2016, 04:46 PM
So if the second best player of the NBA leading a team to a 52-9 is not a superstar then :lmao

03-04-2016, 05:01 PM
I wonder what his clutch stats are. They're probably awful. Hmm

NameLess Scrub
03-04-2016, 05:03 PM
. Sadly whatever Kawhi is doing, and whatever SA is doing this season is overshadowed by Curry and the Warriors.

Kidd K
03-04-2016, 05:10 PM

He's just thinking about how shitty Stephen A. Smith's reply's going to be/already was and it's sending him into depression.

Can't blame him tbh.

~O~
03-04-2016, 05:12 PM

:toast

tholdren
03-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Kl is playing at a high level, come through as clutch in the playoffs and yes.

tholdren
03-04-2016, 05:16 PM
If he's not a superstar, then there aren't any more than three superstars in the entire NBA.

I would agree there are only a few great 2 way players. On dimensional players in my mind are not super stars

SPURt
03-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Those two love the penis. Skip must be reading box scores and not watching games. I hate that Stephen called him boring. What a dumbass label. Now that's going to become a thing, damnit.

tmtcsc
03-04-2016, 07:45 PM
IMO all the tools, ingredients and the resume is already there but he still needs his playoff moment where he single handedly takes over a game offensively or a game winning shot in the playoffs. That to me is when he fully resonates as a "Superstar".

** See game 3 vs the Heat in the Championship series. Hell, take a look at game 4 too. He solidified himself then imo.

Russ
03-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Superstars have to go for 50 every once in a while.

TrainOfThought5
03-04-2016, 08:58 PM

Lol okay. This made me laugh.

TrainOfThought5
03-04-2016, 09:06 PM
If he's not already one now..it'll be official come June

.... what is he gonna do this june that he didnt do the June before last?

dabom
03-04-2016, 09:06 PM
So if the second best player of the NBA leading a team to a 52-9 is not a superstar then :lmao

Brazil on point today. :toast

tholdren
03-04-2016, 09:16 PM
.... what is he gonna do this june that he didnt do the June before last?
be the first option, not the 4th

TrainOfThought5
03-04-2016, 09:19 PM
be the first option, not the 4th

He was the 4th option in 2013. Not 2014. Its why he won FMVP. Pop remarked on the change and the growth and him being "the big one"

Thomas82
03-04-2016, 09:43 PM

Enough said!!

LoneStarState'sPride
03-04-2016, 09:47 PM
Skip and SAS took a long time to obfuscate their points.

From a basketball standpoint, Kawhi is a superstar.

From a marketability standpoint, not so much.

100%duncan
03-04-2016, 11:27 PM
first take threads should be deleted

100%duncan
03-04-2016, 11:31 PM
Kawhi is the second best player of the league behind Curry and it's not even close tbh...

Dude is the best player of an historical 52-9 Spurs, Spurs are second best in the league and would be first by a mile if not for a GSW historical run.

Durant is not at Kawhi's level, OKC are largely behind the Spurs and Durant impact on Defense is <<<< Kawhi while his offense is > but not by a wide margin
Westbrook is not at Kawhi's level, his defense is gimmicks compared to Kawhi then again offensively he is a pure chucker
Lebron this year has not a big case either even though Cavs are absolutely shit when he is out and Spurs still look like a PO team but this kind of argument is quite dumb, not Kawhi's fault are not pure shit without him tbh :lol Lebron has not played defense in a while tbh...
:wow

Spurtacular
03-04-2016, 11:42 PM

It's a trick to fill air time (among other reasons)

Spurtacular
03-04-2016, 11:42 PM

That's news to me; though, I wonder if there's any truth to it.

Aztecfan03
03-05-2016, 12:17 AM
That's news to me; though, I wonder if there's any truth to it.
These say no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8h7MZzjdVM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcVdMgzurBM

Dro210
03-05-2016, 12:26 AM
Is the best player in the world a superstar? :lol:lol:lol what a joke

dbreiden83080
03-05-2016, 01:11 AM
The term superstar is very often a popularity contest. James Harden is always referred to as a superstar, and he plays so little Defense his scoring is basically offset.

DMC
03-05-2016, 01:17 AM
Two ass clowns arguing over an ambiguous term. Superstar? Who knows. We do know Kobe is 12th all time. That much is certain.

Sean Cagney
03-05-2016, 03:29 AM

That never gets old tbh....

Arcadian
03-05-2016, 04:32 AM
God dammit. That discussion was so stupid on both sides, I now feel dumber for having watched it.

Harry Callahan
03-05-2016, 08:13 AM

Seems to me like Kawhi defended Russell Westbrook on the key play of the entire 2014 season - stuffing the layup attempt while at the same time securing the ball. He ended Russell Westbrook's season by doing that. Video has already been posted above.

Harry Callahan
03-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Here's an interesting thing (one of the few) about Skippy Bayless.

Daniel Tosh had a bit on his Comeday Central show (Tosh 2.0) where he was interviewing a VERY gay former member of the boy band Menudo. It was a very weird, awkward interview (Tosh is a good at awkward interviews) with the Menudo guy/gay- the set was made up like a bedroom and Tosh was asking a lot of questions about this guys experiences. On the night stand of Tosh was a big photograph of one Skip Bayless. The insinuation of Bayless being gay was more than obvious.

Bayless is a well paid liar - I can't believe this fool (who just makes things up) is paid millions of dollars a year by Disney/ESPN. He was a hack columnist in Dallas 20-25 years ago. I'm sorry Troy Aikman never had the chance to punch Bayless' face in, like he wanted to do years ago when Bayless was spreading gay rumors about him.

Harry Callahan
03-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Seems to me like Kawhi defended Russell Westbrook on the key play of the entire 2014 season - stuffing the layup attempt while at the same time securing the ball. He ended Russell Westbrook's season by doing that. Video has already been posted above.

I would submit that that block of Westbrook was one of the top ten plays in the history of the Spurs given the gravity of the situation. I know it wasn't in the finals and it was a game 6. But that series was in the balance and Kawhi just crushed the Thunder's hopes with that play. I think Boris Diaw hit a three on the next sequence and the Spurs were on their way to the finals.

The eventual outcome of that play and season solidified the Spurs as one of the top five franchises in the history of the NBA with Five championships.

urunobili
03-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Lol skip. So fast forgetting who guarded Westbrook in 14 and Curry in 13 during the playoffs... Geez

weeks
03-05-2016, 08:41 AM
I would submit that that block of Westbrook was one of the top ten plays in the history of the Spurs given the gravity of the situation. I know it wasn't in the finals and it was a game 6. But that series was in the balance and Kawhi just crushed the Thunder's hopes with that play. I think Boris Diaw hit a three on the next sequence and the Spurs were on their way to the finals.

The eventual outcome of that play and season solidified the Spurs as one of the top five franchises in the history of the NBA with Five championships.

Wtf? How can any spurfan forget what happened immediately after that strip...

Timmy D, GOAT, fucking buries the dagger through a double

will_spurs
03-05-2016, 08:45 AM
I would submit that that block of Westbrook was one of the top ten plays in the history of the Spurs given the gravity of the situation.

Fully agree, plus it was a thing of beauty. That's why it's in my sig.

Namundy
03-05-2016, 08:47 AM
You know that South Park episode when one of the kids turns ten and everything he hears turns to shit. Thats how I feel about these two guys. I dont even care if they praise the Spurs. They are both verbal diarrhea.

TheDoctor
03-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Here's an interesting thing (one of the few) about Skippy Bayless.

Daniel Tosh had a bit on his Comeday Central show (Tosh 2.0) where he was interviewing a VERY gay former member of the boy band Menudo. It was a very weird, awkward interview (Tosh is a good at awkward interviews) with the Menudo guy/gay- the set was made up like a bedroom and Tosh was asking a lot of questions about this guys experiences. On the night stand of Tosh was a big photograph of one Skip Bayless. The insinuation of Bayless being gay was more than obvious.

Bayless is a well paid liar - I can't believe this fool (who just makes things up) is paid millions of dollars a year by Disney/ESPN. He was a hack columnist in Dallas 20-25 years ago. I'm sorry Troy Aikman never had the chance to punch Bayless' face in, like he wanted to do years ago when Bayless was spreading gay rumors about him.

LMAO smdh
One of ST's worst takes. Being gay doesn't make you a bad analyst/person. Skip is bad cause that's his role in media. Being a bad-delusional-Cowboy's-JohnnyFootball-fan-analyst.

SpursIndonesia
03-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Skip and SAS took a long time to obfuscate their points.

From a basketball standpoint, Kawhi is a superstar.

From a marketability standpoint, not so much.

Yep, the BOX OFFICE narrative is clearly leading to that conclusion. But i think Kawhi has certain persona to the fans around the league and they do take notice as of late, regarding his current ascension to super stardom. The guy is a dark skin nigga not coming from a blue blood NBA lineage, with a good guy persona that works really hard & be respectful to others, he IS marketable if the league decide to. Please don't make the same mistake that they did with TD.

SpursIndonesia
03-05-2016, 12:34 PM

Yeah, i remember that sequence, Westchuck almost, ALMOST stole the ball from TD in the post, lurking from the blind side. When the shot went in, i just knew the Thunderrefs devil has been slain and we are destined to revenge the 2013 calamity.

LongtimeSpursFan
03-07-2016, 09:33 PM
I guess we all know the answer now. A superstar is a player that other teams game plan for. A superstar is a player that makes everyone else on the team better. Kawhi is a nice little player that shoots the three ball well and plays good defense but his lack of ability to come off a screen and get to the rim or create a shot is what his game is lacking. He's an average passer and average BB IQ. He's still young but as of now he should not be mentioned with the true greats in the league.

YGWHI
03-07-2016, 09:38 PM
I guess we all know the answer now. A superstar is a player that other teams game plan for. A superstar is a player that makes everyone else on the team better. Kawhi is a nice little player that shoots the three ball well and plays good defense but his lack of ability to come off a screen and get to the rim or create a shot is what his game is lacking. He's an average passer and average BB IQ. He's still young but as of now he should not be mentioned with the true greats in the league right now.

Stop trolling...He can't create his own shot? :lmao Check his stats, look where his most points come from...and shut up your mouth.

bic50
03-07-2016, 09:53 PM
I guess we all know the answer now. A superstar is a player that other teams game plan for. A superstar is a player that makes everyone else on the team better. Kawhi is a nice little player that shoots the three ball well and plays good defense but his lack of ability to come off a screen and get to the rim or create a shot is what his game is lacking. He's an average passer and average BB IQ. He's still young but as of now he should not be mentioned with the true greats in the league.

Where the hell you been the last few games? Why show up now?

TheGreatYacht
03-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Lol no

hater
03-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Matt Barnes wrote the book. And seems Paul George read it last night :lol

look_at_g_shred
03-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Stfu faggots :lol

pgardn
03-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Superstar????

He was bad tonight.
Fck the stats, we needed KL this game and he was bad.

Just keep in mind this guy is our future so it does not matter what you label him.

look_at_g_shred
03-07-2016, 09:58 PM
How the fuck tou guys saying he was bad tonight? :lol he was our best player

bic50
03-07-2016, 09:58 PM
greatcuck, hater and this bitch pg are all the same person. And weren't saying any of this garbage before today :lol

loveforthegame
03-07-2016, 10:01 PM
The same clowns come out every bad game Leonard has. They live for it. Never a peep from them when he's on a tear. This season they've only come out a few times. Must kill them they don't have any fuel to work with now.

TheGreatYacht
03-07-2016, 10:01 PM
How the fuck tou guys saying he was bad tonight? :lol he was our best player
LMAlpha, bro

hater
03-07-2016, 10:03 PM
The same clowns come out every bad game Parker has. They live for it. Never a peep from them when he's on a tear. This season they've only come out a few times. Must kill them they don't have any fuel to work with now.

FiFY

spurtech09
03-07-2016, 10:03 PM
The whole team was garbage......

bic50
03-08-2016, 08:29 AM
greatcuck, hater and this bitch pg are all the same person. And weren't saying any of this garbage before today :lol

Harry Callahan
03-08-2016, 01:13 PM

OOPs. My bad. Don't rip me too much. A ton of stuff went on in the late game overtime.

I know Boris had a HUGE game with a ton of points and big plays in addition to the and 1 from TD.

Manu hit a big 3 as well late.

The wonderful Westbrick shot that hit the top of the backboard after the KL strip that essentially iced the game for SA was the second most memorable play in that game TBH. Good times.

Harry Callahan
03-08-2016, 01:27 PM
LMAO smdh
One of ST's worst takes. Being gay doesn't make you a bad analyst/person. Skip is bad cause that's his role in media. Being a bad-delusional-Cowboy's-JohnnyFootball-fan-analyst.

Totally missed my point. Skip has been and is a well paid liar all the way back to his Dallas days. The local writers/broadcasters can't stand the guy because of the way he conducted his business on the radio and in the newspaper before he went ESPN/Hollywood. He lacks integrity - straight or not. I fully understand he plays a role and is well paid for it. IMO he and S. Smith are a clown show. I can't watch that show.