03-04-2016, 10:20 PM

http://i.imgur.com/OKepHAA.gif

:lobt:

Splits
03-04-2016, 10:22 PM
:cry Bonner :cry

DMC
03-04-2016, 10:31 PM
Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaacccked

OK not really but still

midnightpulp
03-04-2016, 10:32 PM
Nice. A good insurance policy vis a vis Manu, and if he can still play PG, he might be invaluable against Wardell and Co. since Livingston is too big for Patty (I know we got Andre Miller for that reason, but I'm just not comfortable putting a 39 year old PG on the floor against GS).

Hopefully we see a Boris-like resurgence.

ElNono
03-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Nice. A good insurance policy vis a vis Manu, and if he can still play PG, he might be invaluable against Wardell and Co. since Livingston is too big for Patty (I know we got Andre Miller for that reason, but I'm just not comfortable putting a 39 year old PG on the floor against GS).

I see him more like a nice asset to have when we need more offense, especially 3 point shooting, and Danny is still cold... kinda like the Beli role... He's a guy that can shoot from outside and flop his way to the line...

DMC
03-04-2016, 10:38 PM
I see him more like a nice asset to have when we need more offense, especially 3 point shooting, and Danny is still cold... kinda like the Beli role... He's a guy that can shoot from outside and flop his way to the line...
He's got good handles, can pass when it dawns on him and has some ball savvy.

InTheCrust
03-04-2016, 10:51 PM
Andre is the manu insurance, Kevin is replacing what Beli was.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-04-2016, 10:59 PM
Andre is the manu insurance, Kevin is replacing what Beli was.
Andre is the TP insurance. Tin Man is more like Manu than just a pure shooter. Tin Man has made a career of euro-stepping, getting to the foul line, etc... the shooting is just gravy.

Buddy Mignon
03-04-2016, 11:07 PM
:lmao

Thread
03-04-2016, 11:14 PM
Pop-measuring his Oreo-like Teddy.

SpursDynasty
03-04-2016, 11:49 PM
An 18.0 ppg career average and only 33..we'll take it.

Stephen Curry is basically Kevin Martin shooting the ball 50 times a night.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-04-2016, 11:52 PM
Cool.

DMC
03-04-2016, 11:55 PM
I thought it was a neutral move pretty much until your response which, based on the history of your takes, Martin might win Finals MVP.

Mitch
03-04-2016, 11:55 PM

Can't forget about Curry shooting about 20% more efficiently, tbh

retard :lmao

~O~
03-05-2016, 12:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/OKepHAA.gif

:lobt:

Oh shit. Too bad he can't play defense. I wonder what his role will be with the team. The games will be interesting down the stretch. Popovich will do something about his ass.

ElNono
03-05-2016, 12:24 AM
Oh shit. Too bad he can't play defense. I wonder what his role will be with the team. The games will be interesting down the stretch. Popovich will do something about his ass.

Probably take fathead/Simmons minutes... which is fine, those kids are too green for any serious playoff run...

Thread
03-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Probably take fathead/Simmons minutes... which is fine, those kids are too green for any serious playoff run...

...when the fuck has Martin ever showed up when the fat is in the fire? His shot release is just an inch north of his belly button. How the fuck is going to get that off after the 82?

hater
03-05-2016, 12:47 AM

:lol have you ever seen playoff Kmart?? :lol

hater
03-05-2016, 12:48 AM
They better not fucking waive rasual. Better fucking not.

Pop you asshole. If your keep Bonner and waive Rasual....

Thread
03-05-2016, 12:50 AM
They better not fucking waive rasual. Better fucking not.

Pop you asshole. If your keep Bonner and waive Rasual....

You're gonna shit & fall back in it if he does.

hater
03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
You're gonna shit & fall back in it if he does.

Martin is probably usable. But he's a pussy in the clutch.

And Butler >>> Miller >>>>Simmons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bonner

hater
03-05-2016, 12:53 AM
Martin is basically Deion Waiters.

ElNono
03-05-2016, 01:16 AM
...when the fuck has Martin ever showed up when the fat is in the fire? His shot release is just an inch north of his belly button. How the fuck is going to get that off after the 82?

He was decent in OKC until Beverly did Westbrook in... small role off the bench, that's his thing at this point. He'll also get a foul call, unlike the rooks.

Silver&Black
03-05-2016, 01:21 AM
We Staaaacked

DMC
03-05-2016, 01:30 AM
Can't forget about Curry shooting about 20% more efficiently, tbh

retard :lmao
You thinking SpursDynasty is anything other than a troll. :lmao

DMC
03-05-2016, 01:31 AM
Martin is probably usable. But he's a pussy in the clutch.

And Butler >>> Miller >>>>Simmons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bonner

Butler is trash.

sexinthatsx
03-05-2016, 01:49 AM

He'll play the same role Belinelli did 2 years ago. I mean Marco's forte wasn't his defense either.

AlexJones
03-05-2016, 07:14 AM

OMFG :wow:rollin:downspin:

hater
03-05-2016, 07:43 AM
Butler is trash.

Why don't you make a thread about it then? :lmao

hater
03-05-2016, 07:44 AM
He'll play the same role Belinelli did 2 years ago. I mean Marco's forte wasn't his defense either.

:lmao Marco had the biggest balls in the arena in the clutch. This faggot will urinate himself in a clutch situation.

Raven
03-05-2016, 11:08 AM
:lmao Marco had the biggest balls in the arena in the clutch. This faggot will urinate himself in a clutch situation.
i can't even :lol

LkrFan
03-05-2016, 11:33 AM

Aldridge
West
Miller
Martin

All good additions to an already 50+ win team. If y'all lose this year, it will be the biggest failure in NBA history. No excuses.

sexinthatsx
03-05-2016, 12:41 PM

Me saying he'll play the same role as Marco doesn't mean he will perform as well as Marco. Granted, Pop will find other ways to make use of him. Kevin Martin gets fouled at a high clip so I'd expect Pop to bring him off the bench to slow the game down against the Warriors with foul shots.

sexinthatsx
03-05-2016, 12:43 PM

Also by saying this you just opened yourself up to so much criticism by almost every Parker, Duncan, Ginobili, and Kawhi fan.

DMC
03-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Why don't you make a thread about it then? :lmao
He's not worth a thread.

cd021
03-05-2016, 03:42 PM

It doesn't really matter so long as his offense helps the team. Beli was a poor defender but in terms of net rtg was a big plus when he was on the floor. Spurs are 2nd in 3pt but 26th in attempts if they make it to play GSW they are going to need firepower along with wing size. Mills can't guard Livingston so Manu may end up playing the 1

cd021
03-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Aldridge
West
Miller
Martin

All good additions to an already 50+ win team. If y'all lose this year, it will be the biggest failure in NBA history. No excuses.

If this were five years ago then yeah...

but on the real

D12+Kobe+Nash+ MVPau and they got swept in the first round.:lmao

But before that:

Shaq+ Kobe+2bestPF+ Glove Payton and they got beat down by The only Finals team without a superstar in recent memory.

Bynumite
03-05-2016, 04:07 PM

but on the real

But before that:

Shaq+ Kobe+2bestPF+ Glove Payton and they got beat down by The only Finals team without a superstar in recent memory.

Faggot spurfan rewriting history i see :lol

Mitch
03-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Aldridge
West
Miller
Martin

Hey Emmanuel, any of your people consider Ted Cruz hispanic? :lol

LkrFan
03-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Hey Emmanuel, any of your people consider Ted Cruz hispanic? :lol

:lol

El infierno a no hijo! :lmao

LkrFan
03-05-2016, 04:52 PM

I know right? Fucken dumbass farmer :lmao

Thread
03-05-2016, 04:52 PM

but on the real

But before that:

They were selling your shit.

td4mvp2k
03-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Aldridge
West
Miller
Martin

All good additions to an already 50+ win team. If y'all lose this year, it will be the biggest failure in NBA history. No excuses.you forgot 04 lakers... :lol

Thread
03-05-2016, 05:56 PM
you forgot 04 lakers... :lol

They were selling your shit. They never sold our shit.

spurraider21
03-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Kevin Martin would be the best player on the Lakers :lol

~O~
03-05-2016, 08:35 PM
It doesn't really matter so long as his offense helps the team. Beli was a poor defender but in terms of net rtg was a big plus when he was on the floor. Spurs are 2nd in 3pt but 26th in attempts if they make it to play GSW they are going to need firepower along with wing size. Mills can't guard Livingston so Manu may end up playing the 1

Its going to matter. You need to give opponent offense more credit. They're run him through screens and force him to defend. That's how come Durant fouled out in that Golden State game. San Antonio used the samed strategy against miami by passing so quickly forcing them to react in the finals. It tired their all-stars out. The ball movement in that finals series was at its peak.

cd021
03-06-2016, 02:10 AM

So Kobe did have a team featuring 3 other HOFs and lose in the Finals or Nah?

Not to mention the having to batle with Utah over who would get swept by the Spurs in '13

No rewrites neccisary, can't make that shit up.

cd021
03-06-2016, 02:14 AM
Its going to matter. You need to give opponent offense more credit. They're run him through screens and force him to defend. That's how come Durant fouled out in that Golden State game. San Antonio used the samed strategy against miami by passing so quickly forcing them to react in the finals. It tired their all-stars out. The ball movement in that finals series was at its peak.

If he were playing a bigger role than it would be a bigger issue but i expect him to play 15mpg. I'm expecting him to play some of that time with Green Or KL beside him to check the most better wing.

His shooing could be valuabe and with any luck he can be a plus in those minutes.

DeRozan m8
03-06-2016, 04:12 AM

He actually would be lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
03-06-2016, 04:23 AM
If he were playing a bigger role than it would be a bigger issue but i expect him to play 15mpg. I'm expecting him to play some of that time with Green Or KL beside him to check the most better wing.

His shooing could be valuabe and with any luck he can be a plus in those minutes.
Simple. Martin takes the Anderson/Simmons minutes. One guy is a slow turnover machine with no offensive game and the other is impulsive and poor defensively. Martin is a perfect 4th wing for us

LkrFan
03-06-2016, 08:15 AM

No, he wouldn't. He would come off the bench for a 12-win team...yet Spur Fans bragging on acquiring the original Bin Harden :lol

hater
03-06-2016, 08:47 AM
He's not worth a thread.

Them go bump your Curry sucks thread :lol

Killakobe81
03-06-2016, 09:51 AM
Spur on Spur crime ...:flag:

midnightpulp
03-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Aldridge
West
Miller
Martin

How does that make sense when Golden State is on a 75 win pace and the overwhelming favorite to win the title?

The biggest failure in NBA history remains the 2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers.

"This is going to be fun." lmao

UZER
03-06-2016, 02:48 PM
How does that make sense when Golden State is on a 75 win pace and the overwhelming favorite to win the title?

You know damn well laker fans aren't about making sense on ST.

They throw shit at the wall and then just reply with this guy :downspin:

D-Wade
03-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Martin is one of those non all-stars who gets all star calls, as a jumpshooter no less. He's serviceable for that reason alone.

cd021
03-07-2016, 05:55 AM

Don't know whats worse:

Going through 3 head coaches

Battling with Utah to make the PS

or
Getting swept out of the first round, losing by an average of 15ppg

That team was the biggest failure in league history.

Thread
03-07-2016, 08:07 AM

Please. You had the gd thing in the case. They were stringing your ropes, selling your shit.

DMC
03-07-2016, 09:18 AM
The one where you said I was right?

Never said Curry sucks anywhere in that thread.

No need to do that either. Rasual Butler is trash.

DMC
03-07-2016, 09:20 AM
Please. You had the gd thing in the case. They were stringing your ropes, selling your shit.

:madrun

Someone acknowledge Dale so he'll shut up.

Thread
03-07-2016, 09:23 AM
:madrun

Someone acknowledge Dale so he'll shut up.

They were selling your shit.

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-12-2016, 10:39 PM